AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-08, 14:50   Link #13601
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It's going to happen, the stage is already set up for it. It might not be on such a grandscale, because I think that Hokuto is going to turn coat.

But I forgot to add Moka vs Akuha, that one looks like it'll be epic.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 15:15   Link #13602
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I don't want Tsukune to fight Daddy Starbucks because it'll mirror the anime. Besides, it'd make for a simple resolution to something that should be more complicated since it's her father and all.

And I think Moka's mother was murdered by her eldest sister on the day she was sealed.
Old 2010-04-08, 15:47   Link #13603
Xagzan

Aqua looks awesome. And scary. We'll no doubt see more of her next chapter, but I can't wait to see how she currently looks.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 15:54   Link #13604
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Outer Moka looks like her mother because...SHE IS HER DAUGHTER. The rosary filters stuff, right? So let's say it filtered out the genetic appearance of Moka so as that she looks more like her mother than her father. I don't think there is a complex reason like her mother being in there or anything.
Then why does original Moka aka inner Moka not look so much like her mother as outer does? And why do Tsukune and Mizore realize exactly that? Those two are suprised to the point that Tsukune states that the mother is an exact replica of outer.
I'm not saying outer is exactly (inner) Moka's mother but several hints point out that there is a deep connection and the reason why outer, who's just a "magical creation" after all, has at least inherited the mother's appearance as if she were a clone which is not to say outer isn't an individual with her own personality, she's just more than she probably knows of herself.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 16:02   Link #13605
kitten320

Somehow I really can see Tsukune fighting Moka's sister.

Whatever Moka's memory will be, I really doubt that Akuha will play a good role there. And Tsukune being himself, definitely won't forgive whatever might have happened.

Besides somehow I can see her mocking him and Moka in order to get them mad.
Old 2010-04-08, 16:02   Link #13606
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Then why does original Moka aka inner Moka not look so much like her mother as outer does? And why do Tsukune and Mizore realize exactly that? Those two are suprised to the point that Tsukune states that the mother is an exact replica of outer.
I'm not saying outer is exactly (inner) Moka's mother but several hints point out that there is a deep connection and the reason why outer, who's just a "magical creation" after all, has at least inherited the mother's appearance as if she were a clone which is not to say outer isn't an individual with her own personality, she's just more than she probably knows of herself.
It could be because Outer Moka's personality was created based on the person Inner Moka loved and admired the most, hence why Outer Moka looks a lot like her mother.

I don't think that Outer Moka could possibly be Moka's mother. That thought never ran through my mind before reading certain comments here, and I'm sure that it will not turn out to be that way.
Old 2010-04-08, 16:39   Link #13607
thedonkiluminati

Finally. I thought story wise this manga has been dragging along, but nothing like a little past revealing to get things going. Hopefully we'll continue to get meaningful chapters
Old 2010-04-08, 16:59   Link #13608
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Awesome, this chapter really does set the ball rolling for some awesome stuff. Either way it seems O.Moka is part of the complete Moka, that was pretty much confirmed, Moka's mother does look very close, but again I dont believe O.Moka and the Mum are the same, but there may be some sort of relation in the seal, or the way it affected her.
Also was I the only one who noticed young Moka's eyes were actually Outer Moka's eyes...aka they didnt show the vampiric element yet?
Wonder if thats important or just incidental.

The whole different family name thing also leaves me wondering if the family is organised quite the way we've been told so far. Akasha isn't surnamed Akashiya afterall, she's surnamed Bloodriver, on that basis you'd expect Moka to be surnamed the same, so perhaps Moka really is a Shuzen, and her memories have been sealed/altered?

Looking forward to the next few chapters, looks like we've got some interesting stuff coming, I think we may see some information on the exact nature of the seal, Moka's mum and more on the family, and perhaps more about the formation of I/O in the near future.

I can almost see Moka+Kokoa+Tsukune vs Akuha+Kahlua (perhaps) showdown now. Kokoa I think has too strong a bond to Moka to just side with her other sisters, even if she doesn't like it. I also think we're gonna see some real development coming from Moka and Tsukune soon, whether that be character development, or just along the lines of pure 'powaaaaa...tis over 9000!' kinda stuff. <PS I apologise if any joking references to internet memes causes your eyes to bleed out in pain...at least I didnt mention Chuck Norris...>

Still no reveal on the dad either, I get the feeling he might be the big bad of the series, or he's at least on some high level, this 'interesting' family is just getting more and more so. I'd certainly say they may well be more important/involved in Fairy Tail than we know, it may be that Daddy Starbucks is leader of the organisation, and Akuha is his chief enforcer?
She's definately got the evil vibe going, and do we really think Daddy Starbucks, this manga's Dracula is gonna be a push over.
From the strength of his family I'd certainly say he's gonna be one hell of a powerful figure, especially as vampires (I think this might even have been mentioned at one point, I could be wrong though), get stronger and stronger with age.

PS. Am I the only one who can see one hell of a lot of signatures appearing from that '2D Girls will never betray me!!!' scene? lol

Edit: Also if this unlocks all of Moka's memories, I can almost see a heroic BSOD coming, followed by Tsukune having to help her recover, followed by a power up of some kind.
Also, if Tsukune really was inside her memories/soul as the translation said, I wonder whether Tsukune talking to young Moka will actually affect anything or change anything, or the seal itself?
Also if they have been absorbed by the seal into her soul/memory, will anything happen to Tsukune's holy lock, or will <insert name of Dark Lord I forget the name of> change anything with/about either of them?
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-04-08 at 17:20.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 17:33   Link #13609
kitten320

I really wouldn't mind some angsty and a bit desperate Moka
Tsukune will play huge role then^^
Wonder what Mizore's role will be though... Some new, strong friendship bonds with Moka?

Anyway I really want to see more of Akuha. like her design as well as all the mystery about her and frightening aura
Old 2010-04-08, 20:59   Link #13610
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Only show that the manga is far superior than the anime version
well Mizore role ........ obviously Tsukune's second wife
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:10   Link #13611
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
The whole different family name thing also leaves me wondering if the family is organised quite the way we've been told so far. Akasha isn't surnamed Akashiya afterall, she's surnamed Bloodriver, on that basis you'd expect Moka to be surnamed the same, so perhaps Moka really is a Shuzen, and her memories have been sealed/altered?
Actually, Moka's mom's surname is Akasha. In Japan, the surnames come first and the given name second. Moka's surname is actually quite close to Akasha - Akashiya.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:11   Link #13612
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Only show that the manga is far superior than the anime version
well Mizore role ........ obviously Tsukune's second wife
Have you seen differences between Zero No tsukaima anime and novels? It is much mosr striking and horrible than in here. But again ther eis anime and novels, while here anime and manga.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:11   Link #13613
Dark Mage

Akuha looks scary, and it looked like all the other 3, including the scary Kahlua is scared of her. And here I was, thinking Akuha will fall for Tsukune too and be the most friendly out of the 4 sisters, you know the "Kind big-sister". Even dog is named after a Tea LoL

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2010-04-09 at 06:14.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:21   Link #13614
kitten320

Sorry, but I really don't want for Akuha to fall for Tsukune x_x
That will definitely ruin her for me... Tsukune already has a harem, I really hate it when ALL possible characters fall for one specific. Too unrealistic and boring. Since mostly things will go all around again.

Please Akuha don't fall for him! Make Tsukune and Moka both miserable and angry in order for them to give a great fight with you!
Old 2010-04-08, 21:29   Link #13615
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Sorry, but I really don't want for Akuha to fall for Tsukune x_x
That will definitely ruin her for me... Tsukune already has a harem, I really hate it when ALL possible characters fall for one specific. Too unrealistic and boring. Since mostly things will go all around again.

Please Akuha don't fall for him! Make Tsukune and Moka both miserable and angry in order for them to give a great fight with you!
I meant I was hoping, that means my hope is no longer valid. I wanted it to see some fun betwen Inner Moka and her kind oler sister, nothing too serious, you know the older sister teasing her younger sister and pretend to take Tsukune if Moka didnt want him
Old 2010-04-08, 21:33   Link #13616
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Actually, Moka's mom's surname is Akasha. In Japan, the surnames come first and the given name second. Moka's surname is actually quite close to Akasha - Akashiya.
Actually her first name is Akasha, the translators for some reason say names the western way. I'm sure if you browse through the chapters you'll notice this every so often. Iirc they did this with Miyabi during the snow arc.

I think Akuha is gonna be evil bitch, and is gonna slurp up Tsukune pissing everyone off for the hell of it
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:46   Link #13617
X207
Gamyūsa

i dont mean to disturb all this new discussion on ch29 but there's more good news on the se2 manga. the SE2 V1 novel has been out since the 6th, i just got mine today.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:52   Link #13618
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Inner takes after her father. That's my opinion at least, and what I prefer actually. I don't want to kill off her mother or anything, but it would be rather powerful and accelerate character development as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Akuha looks scary, and it looked like all the other , including the scary Kahlua is scared of her. And here I was, thinking Akuha will fall for Tsukune too and be the most friendly out of the 4 sisters, you know the "Kind big-sister". Even dog is named after a Tea LoL
You can always hope for a split personality or something.
Old 2010-04-08, 21:53   Link #13619
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually her first name is Akasha, the translators for some reason say names the western way. I'm sure if you browse through the chapters you'll notice this every so often. Iirc they did this with Miyabi during the snow arc.

I think Akuha is gonna be evil bitch, and is gonna slurp up Tsukune pissing everyone off for the hell of it
Oh, thanks for correcting me! I thought the surname was Akasha since it was so similar to Akashiya.

For those supporting the theory of Akasha-san being Omote, have you guys thought of how badly screwed Moka and Tsukune's relationship would be after the fact?

The relationship would have seemed fake to Tsukune since he thought he was loving Omote and Ura-chan this entire time but Omote turns out to be Akasha-san. He'd have to question if it was Moka that actually loved him or if it was Akasha-san. Something like that could be relationship-ending material.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 21:56   Link #13620
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I meant I was hoping, that means my hope is no longer valid. I wanted it to see some fun betwen Inner Moka and her kind oler sister, nothing too serious, you know the older sister teasing her younger sister and pretend to take Tsukune if Moka didnt want him
Well I wouldn't mind if she would do it in some, umm... weird, cruel, bloody way?

Duno how to explain, for example take him like hostage or something and than tease him before her... eehhh... hitting? Some blood licking?

I'm really out of words to describe it x_x

Well something from dark side and that isn't same as with all other members of his harem...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire