AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-03-05, 18:05   Link #21
Hakai

Ah my sugar level is up after reading the chapter.

That's some way of dealing with random assholes bothering your heroine in the pool

Quote:
next ch: time to introduce the 5th and nutty girlfriend
Quote:
nutty
Um.. Ok
Old 2020-03-05, 19:16   Link #22
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Those guys who were hitting them on them had a great reaction to finding out that Rentarou has more than one girlfriend. "Shameless girls"? What would they have been called if they had gone with you guys? So convenient for you, huh?

But yeah, this chapter was really diabetic. The kiss scene with Karane is really sweet. And Nano's reaction to finding out that Hakari was right about Rentarou also not liking it if anything happened to her was also diabetic. My heart. Great chapter.

I also wonder about that "putty" girl thing.
Old 2020-03-05, 19:54   Link #23
grecefar

it was hilarious their thougths in that final kiss.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 18:10   Link #24
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The kiss with Karane, right? Where they both said, "I love you" multiple times in their heads? Yeah, that was so funny and diabetic.
Old 2020-03-08, 07:51   Link #25
Sixth
Hu Tao

100 girlfriends? Isn't this is a bit too much? How is he going to take care of them in terms of financially and sexually if it ends with harem end?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 07:57   Link #26
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Erm... Clones
Old 2020-03-08, 08:31   Link #27
grecefar

Giving his best.
Old 2020-03-08, 08:33   Link #28
Hakai

God of love will give him extra power needed to handle all 100 girlfriends
Old 2020-03-08, 08:59   Link #29
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
God of love will give him extra power needed to handle all 100 girlfriends
Screwing 100 girls every day is still ridiculous even with super stamina. If one girl takes 6 minutes to pleasure, 100 girls would take him like 10 hours per day, I guess?

Can you imagine that you spend your whole day doing sexual stuff non-stop every day instead of having a life?

Also, if each girl gives birth to 1 child, there will be 100 children to take care of at a minimum, which again, it takes time and effort to raise them. He also needs to remember the 100 names of his child and their birth date. Just imagine you are doing 100 birthday parties for your kids and 100 birthday parties for your wives every year. Even god will find it hassle to deal with.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 09:23   Link #30
Hakai

Yeah I also said before 100 is way too much

But this is like a parody/gag story. I doubt any of those issues will be addressed seriously.
Old 2020-03-08, 18:45   Link #31
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah. I agree there. Normally 100 wives is really too much but this story isn't supposed to be that serious.

How many wives is Ise in Shin DxD going to have? Ishibumi said in a tweet that even at 50 he's still growing his harem and that his libido is even stronger. But he's a devil and dragon with divinity and a possibly infinite lifespan so he has no problems.
Old 2020-03-08, 21:44   Link #32
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Yeah. I agree there. Normally 100 wives is really too much but this story isn't supposed to be that serious.

How many wives is Ise in Shin DxD going to have? Ishibumi said in a tweet that even at 50 he's still growing his harem and that his libido is even stronger. But he's a devil and dragon with divinity and a possibly infinite lifespan so he has no problems.
Issei is an immortal shapeshifting demonic dragon God. He's kinda a special case.
Old 2020-03-08, 21:49   Link #33
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
100 girlfriends? Isn't this is a bit too much? How is he going to take care of them in terms of financially and sexually if it ends with harem end?
Wh wh who cares with that!!
As long it get harem end then everyone happy.
Nobody give damn if the mc goes broke up or die snuu snuu exhaust
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-08, 22:11   Link #34
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:

Lol. What?
I never heard anything about this.
Ishi actually said that?
Old 2020-03-09, 07:46   Link #35
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, he did. In a tweet. On the DxD Universe Discord, we have a channel where people post Ishi's tweets. I read it there.

@XFire: You just assume he can shapeshift because he has Ophis' power? Notice there's no proof anywhere in the LNs so far that he can do that. But yes, I already said he's a devil and dragon with god aura and a possibly infinite lifespan, so you didn't have to say anything about that. At most he can master his Dragonification, but that doesn't really count.

Anyway, yeah, this series won't take itself seriously enough to address those issues. It's just a gag series. I'm not sure it'll be completely fine.
Old 2020-03-09, 08:02   Link #36
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Yes, he did. In a tweet. On the DxD Universe Discord, we have a channel where people post Ishi's tweets. I read it there.

@XFire: You just assume he can shapeshift because he has Ophis' power? Notice there's no proof anywhere in the LNs so far that he can do that. But yes, I already said he's a devil and dragon with god aura and a possibly infinite lifespan, so you didn't have to say anything about that. At most he can master his Dragonification, but that doesn't really count.

Anyway, yeah, this series won't take itself seriously enough to address those issues. It's just a gag series. I'm not sure it'll be completely fine.
"At fifty" presumably refers to future Issei.

The one who is introduced as a giant red dragon.

Presumably this was not a natural transition.
Old 2020-03-09, 10:38   Link #37
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm saying he'll master Dragonification. I believe that's his fully Dragonified form that we saw in EX. There's no proof that he can shapeshift like Ophis. Dragonification doesn't really count because it only allows him to turn his whole body or parts of his body into that/those of a dragon and back. Shapeshifting implies being able to assume any shape or form. There's a huge difference between the two.

And in 30 years, which is the future EX talked about, Ise would be around 47 or so. EX took place during Volume 19 and Ise was around 17 that time. 17 + 30 is 47. So not 50 yet. Ise now is 18 years old, so 30 years from now he'd be 48. He wouldn't be 50 in 30 years unless you count from after he's turned 20 which as of now he still hasn't.

And we're off topic. I just wanted to mention Ise as an example. It wasn't my intention to start an off topic discussion about Ise.
Old 2020-03-09, 11:28   Link #38
grecefar

he could manage 1 per day but I doubt there will be girls waiting months for a day with him.
Old 2020-03-09, 11:54   Link #39
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I'm saying he'll master Dragonification. I believe that's his fully Dragonified form that we saw in EX. There's no proof that he can shapeshift like Ophis. Dragonification doesn't really count because it only allows him to turn his whole body or parts of his body into that/those of a dragon and back. Shapeshifting implies being able to assume any shape or form. There's a huge difference between the two.

And in 30 years, which is the future EX talked about, Ise would be around 47 or so. EX took place during Volume 19 and Ise was around 17 that time. 17 + 30 is 47. So not 50 yet. Ise now is 18 years old, so 30 years from now he'd be 48. He wouldn't be 50 in 30 years unless you count from after he's turned 20 which as of now he still hasn't.

And we're off topic. I just wanted to mention Ise as an example. It wasn't my intention to start an off topic discussion about Ise.
First of all, if we're dealing with semantics then no, shapeshifting doesnt imply the ability to freely change shape in any way. It just means the ability to change shape.

Second of all changing their body is a bog standard ability for devils who use it for such mundane things as looking younger.

As for the age, the statement was "even at fifty". Meaning it continues up to an past fifty. Meaning it continued while he was forty seven or forty eight or whatever. And also that's a moronically semantic argument because Ishi was clearly referring to the Issei from the future.

You just did the equivalent of objecting to someone calling a reversal "180 degrees" and insisting it's actually 179 degrees. Twice. In a single post.

You feeling alright?
Old 2020-03-09, 12:00   Link #40
coded321
He Who Games

^you guys are going a little off topic.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100 soulmates, harem, incest, oyakodon, true harem