Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-04, 09:13   Link #241
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't know the author of the manga was so involved in this season. That's very good news, I guess. They took quite a risk in hiding Sebastian and Ciel (it was obvious the hardcore fans were going to be royally pissed), but I'm personally very pleased with this "troll", as people call it, that made for a very nice surprise in the first episode.
I didnt know how much of this season the mangaka was involved in but when it was confirmed that Alois and Claude were drawn by her for this series that should have been a red flag XD Also Tobosa actually drew the Shota in a box for her website sometime last year, just as a rough sketch. Dunno when they decided to use it but though its not manga canon its author canon.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 09:23   Link #242
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I didnt know how much of this season the mangaka was involved in but when it was confirmed that Alois and Claude were drawn by her for this series that should have been a red flag XD Also Tobosa actually drew the Shota in a box for her website sometime last year, just as a rough sketch. Dunno when they decided to use it but though its not manga canon its author canon.
I was just about to post that sketch! There was also this one on the official twitter:

Old 2010-07-04, 09:24   Link #243
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was just about to post that sketch! There was also this one on the official twitter:

Oh lord Ciel had to go through customs!! I think I need to chk twitter and her site more often
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-04, 09:29   Link #244
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I can't help but think of Professor Layton when i see that image.
Old 2010-07-04, 11:27   Link #245
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Lord, what would the TSA say to that?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 17:02   Link #246
Avira
fanart-fan :D

I'm loving Alois More than Ciel, really..but I guess I just prefer yanderes over tsunderes (I hate them.) Sebby is still way cooler than Claude but he's up there somewhere.

Spoiler for Alois & Claude plus spoilerish stuff that happened in Episode 2 :D:

I loved this episode. Alois has a truly traumatic past, the music was awesome, Claude's okay, SEBASTIAN!!, yanderes, blood and drama.

I haven't really watched much of season one so I'm by no means an expert and I can barely remember what happened anyway, but it seems to me that Alois and Claude take everything the other two did or behaved a little extremer.
I personally find Alois' past to be worse than Ciel's and therefore he's way more..fucked up, really.

Plus the relationship between Alois and Claude is different, as well. Instead of that teasing atmosphere these two are actually speaking of desire and all that, and in such a way that I seriously expected them to kiss some time during that last scene (I was on the edge of my goddamn seat).

The fact that Alois is a bit (a lot) more sexual could explain that though. However, it's not particularly hard to be touchier and more teasing than Ciel, but he sure loves getting close to people.
May come from his past, though.

Anyways, I think I found something new to watch ;D
Old 2010-07-04, 18:19   Link #247
CatzCradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Well, considering Alois was most likely sexually abused by an old man (judging by the naked belly man in the bed with Alois having scratches all over) I can cut him some slack for being, well the brat he is. He could have ended much worse, I guess. I would call that a sad past. But maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions here..but hey, you can't really think about any other thing when you see this.
As soon as I saw that, I knew for sure it was Sebastian since he's voiced by the same seiyuu as Koizumi (from Haruhi), who often goes 'fabulous~' lol.

CatzCradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 20:12   Link #248
Preacher

For some reason i though, the "souse" on the plate was drop of Hannas blood spilled when Alois destroyed her eye, and unnoticed by the buttler (and there was blood on the floor, tableware e.t.c. after that, that Cloud told to clean up) - would give another meaning to the scene with Sebastian mentioning that.

Maybe a pure speculation though.
Old 2010-07-04, 21:30   Link #249
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatzCradle View Post
As soon as I saw that, I knew for sure it was Sebastian since he's voiced by the same seiyuu as Koizumi (from Haruhi), who often goes 'fabulous~' lol.
Yeah even though I read the spoilers on the lj comm before I saw the epi, OnoD's voice is unmistakable I think watchers realized it was Sebby right then and there or at least had a feeling.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-04, 21:34   Link #250
Haladflire65
*Artist

Quote:
Yeah even though I read the spoilers on the lj comm before I saw the epi, OnoD's voice is unmistakable I think watchers realized it was Sebby right then and there or at least had a feeling.
It took me a few minutes but yeah, I guessed it was him pretty early on The hair gave it away for me.... and yes, Ono's voice which I've been listening to very frequently in Durarara! I guess I just refused to accept a Kuroshitsuji without Sebastian.

And then I guessed what was in his suitcase...
Old 2010-07-05, 01:43   Link #251
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of Season 1? I thought Sebastian fulfilled the contract and took Ciel's soul? But now he's trying to revive Ciel?
Old 2010-07-05, 01:48   Link #252
dreamingxashley
K-ON Fangirl

This series sounds oddly familiar... like I watched it before, but I cant really remember... anime-holic and all. lol

Maybe its just the name that makes it sound familiar. O.o
Old 2010-07-05, 04:00   Link #253
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Can anyone tell me what happened at the end of Season 1? I thought Sebastian fulfilled the contract and took Ciel's soul?
You've just answered your own question.

We have no idea why he's trying to revive Ciel. Let's watch the coming episodes, and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingxashley View Post
This series sounds oddly familiar... like I watched it before, but I cant really remember... anime-holic and all. lol

Maybe its just the name that makes it sound familiar. O.o
This is a second season you know, so you are probably on about the first season which aired in 2008
Old 2010-07-05, 08:33   Link #254
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Totally know how Kuro 2 is gonna end! Table setting contest btwn Sebby and Claude! The winner gets Ciel
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-07-05, 22:44   Link #255
molitar

Well I haven't seen the first one.. but from what I seen of the first episode.. it looks stupid.. got some psycho masters that hurt their servants in cruel ways for no reason.. Stupid table setting stunt.. nothing drew my attention. I don't see what the fascination in this show is.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 22:54   Link #256
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Totally know how Kuro 2 is gonna end! Table setting contest btwn Sebby and Claude! The winner gets Ciel
Yeah and the loser gets Grell (luckyyyyyy )
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 03:29   Link #257
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Yeah and the loser gets Grell (luckyyyyyy )
Speaking of Grell, i give it upto the fifth episode before he makes his appearance.
Old 2010-07-06, 03:55   Link #258
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

And here I thought we were done with Ciel this season. I hope that we get this from Alois's perspective as he definitely has an interesting history to be explored. I don't think that Claude is going to go easy on him.
Old 2010-07-06, 04:23   Link #259
Preacher

Ok, after watching the first episodes of main shows at this season - i could tell that this one is rated top for me, with others following with a gap (started to watch season one and got absorbed into it).

Since it is like ONLY show this season that does have interesting plot and story.

While 4koma humour, zombies and boobs e.t.c. are fun - this is so far the only show that makes me really wonder what happens next.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:02   Link #260
FaiDemon
Forced into Despair

Mm'k, I'm just going to randomly jump into the conversation.

First off, I do not like Claude. At all.
To me, he's just a emotionless copycat of Sebastian that looks similar to William.
And that is something I could've lived without.

Alois is pretty cool, though. I like him because he's obviously crazy and has some problems. -I love those types of characters. Although, I do prefer Ciel.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Overall, I'm very excited about this new series.
FaiDemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen