AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 16 39.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 17.07%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 26.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 9.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-10, 02:16   Link #101
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I suppose people will feel the same watching you like they did Amata if you were to appear on media.

Media is scary. People only care about how to entertain themselves while not caring about morality or how the characters would feel.

What do you think when you saw an article about a wife who cheats on her husband because he was always working and doesn't spend enough time with her (when she doesn't even work)? Or the wife who divorces her own husband after he lost his job (since now he's useless and he was all ver her to be passive along those married years)? It probably amuses you.
What ???

I really loved the bits between Kagura and Mikono this week. Especially the part where he though she was making him naughty propositions. LOL.

Why such an hopeless ship has to be so damn awesome.

And now, I want to lick Chouchou. XD
Old 2012-04-10, 02:21   Link #102
Dynzel
( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
IIRC, she was off getting Cayenne and help while Amata stalled for time. She cannot be in two places at once.
If only that were true. But no, she did come back to let him know Cayenne was on his way. After that is anybody's guess but surely she wouldn't have to help Cayenne bring a gun to shoot Kagura with. Seriously... what.
Old 2012-04-10, 02:28   Link #103
Zuul

Putting the blame on Zessica when she has acted in an admirable selfless bro way to Amata so far.

The number one responsible for Kagura not getting killed is Mikono. But I respect what she did. She has shown great level of sensibility and humanity.
Old 2012-04-10, 02:33   Link #104
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
What I really want to see more at this point is Fudo and Mykage interacting, since those two have the best chemistry with each other.
Ever since the "lover" comment I'm dying to know more about those two. If Fudou and Mykage don't have an epic and (b)romantic past I'll be very disappointed. (Hear me, Kawamori?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
On the other hand, I WANT MY OLD ED BACK. OGURA YUI CAN'T SING AT ALL. The new ED is absolutely terrible, so terrible that I have to say it twice. At first I thought it's just character song and argggggghhhhhhhhhhhh all my why when I saw the credits roll on. New OP better make up for it because I'm skipping this one from now on.
I'm still hoping it was just a one-off thing promoting... I dunno, something. It came pretty out of the blue, though. It would make sense if Yunoha was a protagonist, but... she isn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynzel View Post
And I'm miffed by how Zessica didn't... do anything. And by do anything, I mean like, you know, give Amata a telekinetic hand.
Well, she pretty much saved Amata's life when Kagura first cancelled his flight power, I think that counts... and after that she went to get Cayenne. And after that Amata was already moving too fast, with Kagura on his heels.

(btw how much running did these guys do in this episode? Especially Amata, why is he running when he could fly? ^^;; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Last time Ive checked, he's responisble for all but one of those coffins.
Pretty much... and he would've killed Amata had he not powered up. And for someone who wouldn't hurt the girl he loves he has a baffling disregard for her personal safety... (trying to crush the mecha to get her out of it, crashing her car, laying her on the most dangerous place ever, seriously, what if he was distracted by something and she fell? "Mykage! I broke her! " "Oh Kagura, we'll get you a new one... you'll just have to wait a few years.")
Old 2012-04-10, 02:40   Link #105
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

That OST when Amata powered up at the end was glorious.

For some reason, I think Amata's ending up with Mikono. All the MC's Kaji voices are innocent, gentle boys whom get somewhat betrayed/hurt by the girl they love, and in the end sometimes they end up together, and sometimes they don't but they realize their feelings for each other.

But, am I the only one that felt that Kagura's and Amata's fight was like watching Touma and Accelerator fight?
Old 2012-04-10, 02:44   Link #106
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Why do I get the feeling the only Kaji character people are referencing when they say 'all' is actually just Shu -_-
Old 2012-04-10, 02:47   Link #107
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post

Pretty much... and he would've killed Amata had he not powered up. And for someone who wouldn't hurt the girl he loves he has a baffling disregard for her personal safety... (trying to crush the mecha to get her out of it, crashing her car, laying her on the most dangerous place ever, seriously, what if he was distracted by something and she fell? "Mykage! I broke her! " "Oh Kagura, we'll get you a new one... you'll just have to wait a few years.")
Kagura wanted to kill Amata but the reverse is true as well.

Guess it puts Amata is the villain category.
Old 2012-04-10, 02:52   Link #108
Dynzel
( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Quote:
Well, she pretty much saved Amata's life when Kagura first cancelled his flight power, I think that counts... and after that she went to get Cayenne. And after that Amata was already moving too fast, with Kagura on his heels.

(btw how much running did these guys do in this episode? Especially Amata, why is he running when he could fly? ^^;; )
I.. don't think that really counts. It wasn't "saving" per se but just... being there. And certainly, she called Cayenne... well, OK, I'll give you that about the pace those two were going. I'm just a bit jaded when it comes to Zessica. lol

Re: the Kaji thing

It's like no one knows or remembers Kaji voiced Walker from Durarara. Yes, that guy. He's also voicing someone in Lupin.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:00   Link #109
ssj4jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post

Guess it puts Amata is the villain category.
Kagura has killed people. Amata hasn't. Going by what your saying Cayenne should be a villian too right? He definitely wanted to kill Kagura.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:09   Link #110
kuromitsu

Quote:
No? First Amata wanted to lure him away from Mikono so the others could rescue her, and after that he was fighting for his life (trying to, anyway). And later he was hesitating to even point that gun at Kagura, let alone pull the trigger.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:13   Link #111
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4jw View Post
Kagura has killed people. Amata hasn't. Going by what your saying Cayenne should be a villian too right? He definitely wanted to kill Kagura.
He has killed people. those poor mooks manipulated by Mykage.

With not a single hint of remorse.

I'm annoyed by Amata more and more as the story progresses. Not even considering the fact that Mikono couldn't be the one. And he's supposed to be the sane one. Pathetic.

In this episode :

Shushu and Mikono went up in my opinion as well as kagura and Zessica.

cayenne went down a lot, Amata as well.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:16   Link #112
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:

I'm annoyed by Amata more and more as the story progresses. Not even considering the fact that Mikono couldn't be the one. And he's supposed to be the sane one. Pathetic.

In this episode :

Surprisingly so, I'm not annoyed at Amata at all. The guy has balls of steel for taking in all those hits from Kagura, and then the power up.

Well, at least he's not like a certain Guilty Crown character.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:31   Link #113
ssj4jw

Quote:

In this episode :

Who always attacking first? Defending your home is different from invading. Killing grunts attacking your home is justified. Trying to say nameless grunts didn't know what there doing is foolish. So you saying Kagura can kill and hurt Mikono's friends but as long as it love it alright?

And if anything you can take from this episode Amata doesn't let destiny control his fate. His new power opens up possibility that you can forget your past relationship and live in the now. Something that Kagura needs to consider as well.
Old 2012-04-10, 03:38   Link #114
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4jw View Post
Who always attacking first? Defending your home is different from invading. Killing grunts attacking your home is justified. Trying to say nameless grunts didn't know what there doing is foolish. So you saying Kagura can kill and hurt Mikono's friends but as long as it love it alright?

And if anything you can take from this episode Amata doesn't let destiny control his fate. His new power opens up possibility that you can forget your past relationship and live in the now. Something that Kagura needs to consider as well.
I don't like the theme of going against destiny at all.

I like it when the fools trying to go against it are bitchslapped.

I just don't like him or what he stands for and find him boring. The only thing I find a bit interesting about him is his ties to Altea.

I suppose Mikono being able to show compassion is what is supposed to make her 'warui'. *sigh*

The pimp Malloy went up as well. That's InitialD driving skills.
Old 2012-04-10, 04:40   Link #115
kuromitsu

Quote:

You know what, that's true! Those poor mooks! And in the first ep, think about how many people he might have killed when Aquarion fell and destroyed an entire neighborhood! Dammit, and I thought he was a good guy while he's been a remorseless mass murderer all along!

Wait, doesn't this make Zessica, Mikono, Cayenne and Mix murderers, too? Whoa. The entire cast is made up of villains! (Except for Kagura, I guess it's okay if he's doing it out of love. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Oh and I guess from the subs that Kagura didn't mean any forceful possessiveness or abuse in regards to the next episode dialogue...I mean he did say the last bit "resistance will only hurt" to me sounded non-aggressive...
It's not necessarily forcefulness but think about what it means - basically it implies that Mikono has no choice about this, if she knows what's "good" for her she'll do what he (they, if we include Mykage) wants and be with him. To me this is pretty damn threatening and, coming from Kagura of all people, bordering on abusive (whether he means it or not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Surprisingly so, I'm not annoyed at Amata at all. The guy has balls of steel for taking in all those hits from Kagura, and then the power up.
Seriously - he may not be badass or physically strong, but he's anything but weak or a coward.
Old 2012-04-10, 04:45   Link #116
Zuul

Quote:
You know what, that's true! Those poor mooks! And in the first ep, think about how many people he might have killed when Aquarion fell and destroyed an entire neighborhood! Dammit, and I thought he was a good guy while he's been a remorseless mass murderer all along!
Totally disregarding the fact I was responding to someone who was saying pure Amata never killed anyone.

Kagura is a villain, but he's not evil. He is just stupid and manipulated by a very evil gayngel. He only accidentally killed those people. He didn't do it willingly.

The only one he has the will to kill is Amata. But he has good reason to.

Quote:
Wait, doesn't this make Zessica, Mikono, Cayenne and Mix murderers, too? Whoa. The entire cast is made up of villains! (Except for Kagura, I guess it's okay if he's doing it out of love. )
They are murderers. The only real villain is Mykage.

But I think he may actually have not so noxious intentions in the end. It wouldn't surprize me if his ultimate goal is to use Appollon, Sylvie and the Wings of sun reincarnations as human sacrifices to save Altea.

Last edited by Zuul; 2012-04-10 at 05:03.
Old 2012-04-10, 05:02   Link #117
kuromitsu

Quote:
Kagura is a villain, but he's not evil. He is just stupid and manipulated by a very evil gayngel. He only accidentally killed those people. He didn't do it willingly.
Willingly or not, he still killed them, and he didn't seem to care. Even if he's not evil it's not a very nice thing to kill perfectly innocent people, you know? (There's a reason why "manslaughter by negligence" exists...) If he cared whether he killed anyone or not he wouldn't have gone on a rampage in his mecha in the first place. Plus... you know. Putting Mikono in danger? ("WHERE'S MY BITCH" "uh, she's there under the ruins of the wall you just broke through..." "Oops?")

Quote:
Yeah, Amata tries to separate him from his bitch. I guess it's a reason as good as any, I mean wars have been started for less. Maybe. If we believe Homer.

Quote:
They are murderers.
Or they're just soldiers (technically) protecting their home and their comrades. Just sayin'.
Old 2012-04-10, 05:11   Link #118
ssj4jw

Quote:
Totally disregarding the fact I was responding to someone who was saying pure Amata never killed anyone.

Never said Amata was pure and yeah he killed the mooks but they are always attacking. And seeing everything Kagura doing is justified is being in denial.

Amata may not be strong and scared most of the time but he no coward. He getting out of low self-esteem phase while Kagura is a dumbass who can't see two steps in front of him. He very one dimensional and annoying.

Saying Amata needs to open his eyes so does Kagura. Who's to say that Mikono is the one? Original Aquarion had everyone (in the Aquarion universe) sure it was Silvia and Sirius. That wasn't quite right. Now people think its Kagura and Mikono. This if going by destiny and fate.
Old 2012-04-10, 09:20   Link #119
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Real life problems affects me.
I'm a boring person why they should even watch me.
We are talking about fiction and in fiction I want something different.
By the way I have no favorite character or pair in this show and I like Mykage and even Izumo, maybe I would ship Kagura and Shushu they are cute together.
Kagura has no bad intentions and he is so dumb that I can't start even hate or take him seriously or even think that he is an enemy.

By the way what do you think of Shrade? He used his music to kill people during his concerts. According to you he should die or live or something else?
I don't care if Shrade dies. He lives to atone for his sin, yet not many know about the crimes he did in the past and the girls still dream about him (I hope there'd be someone among girls whose parent were killed by Shrade when they went to see music performance and discovered Shrade was the guy who killed them). I wonder what kind of reaction would they have...

Kagura has no bad intention? Then he's just a child, pure yet cruel enough to massacre people without knowing right or wrong. I'm not the type to be too fond of characters like that.
Old 2012-04-10, 09:44   Link #120
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Kagura blushing. Poor Shushu as well. Well Mikono has started to feel for Kagura. Amata should have taken the shot instead of listening to her. Its all good for Zessica, but Amata can't take a hint. Andy and Mix's teamwork was good until Kagura started using his reversal power. Like the new Yunoha ed. Mikage continues to interfere on both sides.