AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 13:00   Link #2721
Yye1
Wide Right

so volume 7 will take place in emei and sichuan huh, thats exciting, seeing i am from chengdu and i have been to emei

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 13:11   Link #2722
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LOL lou hao would snap his neck in her sleep.
Erica would also snap his neck in her sleep.
I assume Lily could also snap his neck in her sleep.
Ena also most likely would snap a man's neck in her sleep.
Lucrectia would probably curse you to oblivion in her sleep.

So wait.. is Yuri the only safe girl that godou could write on the face with permanent marker and not risk getting his neck snapped in half while they were sleeping?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 13:40   Link #2723
Nekoppi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
I assume Lily could also snap his neck in her sleep.
Ena also most likely would snap a man's neck in her sleep.
Lucrectia would probably curse you to oblivion in her sleep.

So wait.. is Yuri the only safe girl that godou could write on the face with permanent marker and not risk getting his neck snapped in half while they were sleeping?
Actually, considering this is Godou, I'm pretty sure Erica's response would be to violate him while she slept. Same for Ena/Lucrectia... Lily would likely pick a less extreme method.

We ARE talking about (other then Lucrectia) girls who promised their body and soul to him (Youth form kinda needs that promise)
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 13:58   Link #2724
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
Actually, considering this is Godou, I'm pretty sure Erica's response would be to violate him while she slept. Same for Ena/Lucrectia... Lily would likely pick a less extreme method.

We ARE talking about (other then Lucrectia) girls who promised their body and soul to him (Youth form kinda needs that promise)
wouldn't Erica go like ...

Erica : its about time ...
Old 2012-08-08, 14:06   Link #2725
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

no cuz sleeping and breaking knecks is reflex action.

Its like when a doctor hits you on your knee and u kick.

So unless they knew someone was coming to them was peaceful, the reflex action would kick in.

And Godou did say i believe, erica told godou, its OK, because she felt no threat when he wakes her up.
But give godou a permenent marker.. and have him go fufufufufu... erica will cut his head off.
Old 2012-08-08, 14:13   Link #2726
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

more like she will feel threaten open one eye see that he is getting closer with marker .. and when he is about to do something grabs hims ... and ...... he getting rape as punishment ... xD

also
Quote:
A woman from America walked by herself out of the arrivals area, and was searching for the station for the express train she was going to take. As she thought to herself, it had really been long while since she last went travelling overseas.

The past few years had been very busy, fighting sorcerers, monsters and demons incessantly.

To her, this trip was a valuable opportunity to forget her previous failure.

Yes. That kind of guy should just be forgotten. That kind of man was not her type in the first place. She must have made a mistake somewhere.
JEJE POOR ANNIE .. SHE WAS TRYING TO SCAPE THE MEMORY OF JACK JUST TO FALL IN THE CLAWS OF GODOU xD
Old 2012-08-08, 14:23   Link #2727
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
JEJE POOR ANNIE .. SHE WAS TRYING TO SCAPE THE MEMORY OF JACK JUST TO FALL IN THE CLAWS OF GODOU xD
LOLOL...

But we all did say... Godou's womanizing skills are more OP then his authority.
Old 2012-08-08, 16:32   Link #2728
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
he trying to get knowledge out of hikari .. just to be busted by shizuka ? ..
xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
If he even try to get knowledge out of hikari even in emergency and Shizuka know about it...
Shizuka would go on rampage...she will became a divine ancestor...let's see.. The one that fit Shizuka the most would'be frejya I guess since in the myth frejya is a war goddess and has a brother Frey
cant wait to see the real thing... hha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
police!!!!!!!!!
Where..?? Oh...!!?? RUN....!!!
Old 2012-08-08, 16:38   Link #2729
XFire
150% done

I'm starting to wonder if his ability to attract women was damaged or changed by becoming a Campione. I know he's still a huge (and fortunately for the world, passive) ladies man, but he attracted a lot more girl in middle school (I still laugh at Lily's list in vol 6). Besides, all of the girls he attracts now are pretty strange. Admit it, in a normal harem anyone of them would be that one girl who totally stood out from the rest. And now he's attracting two of the three female Campione, one of which whose attitude is even more abnormal than Erica's.
Old 2012-08-08, 18:18   Link #2730
Awrya
U mad?

His womanizing skills got unconsciously enhanced by his youth form

2/3 female campione are already 'close friends', if he met the last one, would he get her as well?
Old 2012-08-08, 18:32   Link #2731
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
wouldn't Erica go like ...

Erica : its about time ...
Erica: Its rape time!

Godou: Oh "God" Why.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 20:17   Link #2732
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
His womanizing skills got unconsciously enhanced by his youth form

2/3 female campione are already 'close friends', if he met the last one, would he get her as well?
You mean alexandria??OMG she is more than 1 milenium Years old..*how old is she again?? 1300years??*

Well...as long she is very pretty lady whom being called "eternal beauty" for a reason being beautifull.....i guess i will say..GO FOR IT GODOU~!!!!..>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 20:45   Link #2733
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
I did think it was a bit of a cop-out that her getting knocked out was partially due to getting luckily hit in a pressure point, vs simply being a matter of P=MV (ie. super sonic speed hits doing super sonic speed damage..)
Well, don't forget the Raptor ability also makes the body lighter, so the mass portion of your momentum calculation needs to be discounted by a certain amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'm starting to wonder if his ability to attract women was damaged or changed by becoming a Campione. I know he's still a huge (and fortunately for the world, passive) ladies man, but he attracted a lot more girl in middle school (I still laugh at Lily's list in vol 6).
Well, the way Erica acts in school has set up a massive barrier that prevents normal girls from approaching Godou. Then there are all the unpleasant two-timing rumors, so Godou is seen as some kind of sexual predator. Even if they get past the rumors they then have to challenge the harem which consists of the highest quality girls in the school. Without some sort of crisis to throw them together, no normal girl is going to spend so much effort for Godou, even if he's a bit more handsome than average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
The stronger or larger the target is, the more his strength rises in response. By making his body the target, he achieved comparatively little strength, but it was enough to vault over her head.
On further thought, there is a massive loophole here... Technically, in order to jump, his target is actually the ground he is pushing against. So if the earth is his target, that pretty much offers unlimited strength. Similarly, he could push the ground and use the reaction to attack other objects or opponents, but that would be far too overpowered and broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
It seems quite prophetic that Godou commented about martial artists detecting attacks in their sleep when he went about his morning Erica-waking routine in Volume 2.

And please, could you spell Luo Hao's name correctly?
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 21:14   Link #2734
fazri
blacksun king

zzhk thanks for you hard work.
after vol 6 what vol you will translate next?
so godou atack lou hao with super sonic punch,that gone be really hurt!
Old 2012-08-08, 21:27   Link #2735
jonald101

zzhk thank you very much for the translation
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:08   Link #2736
wen13

does shizuka and hikari ever meet face to face......
if they do i bet it will be like this
hikari: "hello shizuka-san i am going to be in onii-sama's harem, it's nice to meet you"
shizuka:"BROTHER!!! she is even younger than me, you beast! you are even more worse than grandpa!"

Last edited by wen13; 2012-08-08 at 22:22.
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:10   Link #2737
ZeKeR
Superbad

... well... one can't resist rape time now, can they?
Old 2012-08-08, 22:41   Link #2738
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I'm starting to wonder if his ability to attract women was damaged or changed by becoming a Campione. I know he's still a huge (and fortunately for the world, passive) ladies man, but he attracted a lot more girl in middle school (I still laugh at Lily's list in vol 6). Besides, all of the girls he attracts now are pretty strange. Admit it, in a normal harem anyone of them would be that one girl who totally stood out from the rest. And now he's attracting two of the three female Campione, one of which whose attitude is even more abnormal than Erica's.
I belive this already mention by Godou friend in one of the short story that said Godou now aiming for quality over quantity this time. All the girls attracting to him now have more quality than previous one in middle school.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 23:33   Link #2739
whitecloud

zzhka, thank's for all the translation...do you will work on vol 7 next? im excited...

oh yeah.. is alice charmed by godou since she is blushing in vol 6 or she is more interested in alec... and you know if only godou use the youth on alice she would be walking again i'm sure and possibly could even do a marathon with all the excess power
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 23:47   Link #2740
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
zzhka, thank's for all the translation...do you will work on vol 7 next? im excited...
he just began 7 dude he is awesome

zzhk thank you

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem