Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I mean it will end after episode 25. >.<
& your source?
Old 2007-07-22, 11:19   Link #1063
nanafan
horo fan

episode 15 was good. but really risa doesn't need to go that crazy over maity. i feel bad for her, but wow umm don't go to crazy.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 11:50   Link #1064
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
About time we see Seiko in the preview for next weeks episode --- it makes me wonder what role he'll play after how episode 15 ended.

M A I T Y Love Maity~
SHE - Capped, bolded and underlined coz they have yet to implement a sparkly cute font effect

I know this is going to sound a little sacrilegious but Maity kinda reminds me of the bad guy with the extending sword from Bleach...
Old 2007-07-22, 11:57   Link #1065
Teletha

It'll be longer then 25 episodes because they won't even finish this arc they are doing now for several more episodes. Episode 16 was chapter 24 and chapter 25, the end of volume 6. But there are still several more chapters to go..... The new characters in the OP (the boy) doesn't even show up in the manga until volume 10 or so. Before that there is a whole other arc with the girl in the opening.
Teletha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 12:03   Link #1066
nanafan
horo fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
It'll be longer then 25 episodes because they won't even finish this arc they are doing now for several more episodes. Episode 16 was chapter 24 and chapter 25, the end of volume 6. But there are still several more chapters to go..... The new characters in the OP (the boy) doesn't even show up in the manga until volume 10 or so. Before that there is a whole other arc with the girl in the opening.
how do you know that??
Old 2007-07-22, 12:23   Link #1067
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Exclamation Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
I just finished watching ep. 15. Thanks again, KissSub!

Spoiler for episode 15:

This is one of the reasons I normally like to wait until a series is finished before I start to watch it. Now, I have to wait a whole week to find out what happens after that final scene.

BTW, I think the new OP song is starting to grow on me. I still like the first one better, but I don't hate the new one any more.
Exactly - for instance, when:

Spoiler:

I've had it - I'm going to watch the darn live dorama - waiting a week
for the raw will just be too much!
Old 2007-07-22, 12:26   Link #1068
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Saw ep 16 raw.

LOL. Japan hates me. Just to invalidate my estimations they put two chapters (24+25) into one episode this time.
Spoiler for just a general remark:
Old 2007-07-22, 12:27   Link #1069
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
Exactly - for instance, when:
Hee hee I've done that already, but I've been told that the live action deviates from the manga so I didn't spoil myself too much

I totally agree with your spoilered part about Maity - Otani situation

@SliceofLife - I stopped at the third level of your spoiler *takes deeps breaths*
Old 2007-07-22, 12:30   Link #1070
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

A Dangerous Man? Maity's Sweet Seduction

My, this episode was dense, and I don't mean only to Otani's hollow head full with hot air.

Spoiler:

Minna, dare ka?

Anyone I have a favor to ask. Could anyone make an animated avatar of Risa's mad face when she was munching the bread at the start of the episode?

That shot was priceless and for posterity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
I know this is going to sound a little sacrilegious but Maity kinda reminds me of the bad guy with the extending sword from Bleach...
Maity is voiced by Junichi Suwabe. His other past anime roles voicing bishie guys include Kariudo Friagne, the scary doll-lover from Shakugan no Shana, and Ren Maaka from Karin

And ironic why you mentioned Bleach. He currently voices the character of the arrancar Grimmjow Jaggerjack.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 12:50   Link #1071
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
First and foremost, physics223, I LOVE your avatar. I didn't animate any scenes with cherry blossoms floating about (god knows there were a *lot* of those scenes) because it's so dang difficult to loop and make look right. But yours came out OK, and you got a "key moment"! It's probably surprising to people who haven't seen the series, but that moment isn't even really a spoiler! (Yoi! Let's all go make ourselves taller!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Spoiler for episode 15:
Spoiler for In response...:
Quote:
But isn't it possible that the anime will end differently than the manga? Skip a bunch of things, put less emphasis on certain parts? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not so quick to believe that. (Not complaining if it does turn out to be longer.... can't get enough of LoveCom...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensporebomb View Post
Must watch. @_@ I don't think it'll really "spoil" the anime for you, since IMO it's made just for fun and to compliment the manga and anime more than anything else.
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 12:57   Link #1072
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
First and foremost, physics223, I LOVE your avatar. I didn't animate any scenes with cherry blossoms floating about (god knows there were a *lot* of those scenes) because it's so dang difficult to loop and make look right. But yours came out OK, and you got a "key moment"! It's probably surprising to people who haven't seen the series, but that moment isn't even really a spoiler! (Yoi! Let's all go make ourselves taller!)
I actually stole this from herbert. Granted, I was the one who had first dibs on that awesome scene of 'making oneself taller,' but I really stole it from him. :3

Now I forgot where I got the idea that Lovely Complex was only 25 episodes. I'm sorry for the confusion, but I myself am not sure.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 13:02   Link #1073
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I actually stole this from herbert. Granted, I was the one who had first dibs on that awesome scene of 'making oneself taller,' but I really stole it from him. :3
Yep! I just saw. I love that thread almost as much as I love this one.
Quote:
Now I forgot where I got the idea that Lovely Complex was only 25 episodes. I'm sorry for the confusion, but I myself am not sure.
For the record, I thought LoveCom was 26 episodes, but I don't remember how I came to that conclusion either....
Old 2007-07-22, 13:06   Link #1074
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

@Risaa

I was pretty certain it hovered inclusively between 24 and 26 episodes, though.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 13:17   Link #1075
Teletha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
how do you know that??
Because I read the manga? Though of course they could end it in 24-26 episodes, but they'd have to cut a lot or just skip some non important parts.

Quote:
But isn't it possible that the anime will end differently than the manga? Skip a bunch of things, put less emphasis on certain parts? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not so quick to believe that. (Not complaining if it does turn out to be longer.... can't get enough of LoveCom...)
It's totally possible. Volume 11 I think is mainly about Nobu and Nakao... and they could skip that really. There is a lot about Chiharu and Suzuki too in another volume. It's just wishful thinking on my part that they would continue it. They could skip the last couple of volumes if they wanted to and just end it like the manga ended. It won't really change anything in the overall story.
Teletha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 13:28   Link #1076
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Quote:
It's totally possible. Volume 11 I think is mainly about Nobu and Nakao... and they could skip that really. There is a lot about Chiharu and Suzuki too in another volume.
That makes me even more anxious to read the manga. I'd love to find out some of the underlying things that happen only in the manga, especially if it's about N+N and C+S. I get the feeling the anime will either skip it or there just won't be a big deal made about them.
Old 2007-07-22, 13:53   Link #1077
nanafan
horo fan

i thought there were only 10 volumes?
Spoiler for haruka:
Old 2007-07-22, 16:16   Link #1078
Nvenya

As far as I know there are 16 volumes of Lovely complex. Episode 16 disappointed me because they left something out that I was really looking forward to at the end.
Nvenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 17:05   Link #1079
nanafan
horo fan

oh i see thanks nvenya i watched the raw of episode 16. it was good, only picked up some stuff though..kind of had the general idea about what was going on..
Old 2007-07-22, 19:54   Link #1080
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanafan View Post
i thought there were only 10 volumes?
Spoiler for haruka:
Spoiler for for reply:

Tags
comedy, romance