AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-26, 07:16   Link #21
AMANE

Do you think that the 4th season will bring up more roles for yoshino or the relationship between shimako and sei ???
Old 2007-07-26, 07:50   Link #22
Sarah89

Send a message via MSN to Sarah89
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMANE View Post
Do you think that the 4th season will bring up more roles for yoshino or the relationship between shimako and sei ???
Most likely there will be quite a bit of Yoshino. I believe quite a bit of the upcoming storyline revolves around her.

Last edited by Sarah89; 2007-07-26 at 10:30.
Old 2007-07-26, 09:17   Link #23
mdauben

Well, I could not wait, so I went ahead and watched the RAW last night. Unfortunatly, this is a very "talky" episode, so it was impossible to really follow much of what was going on, when I only understood about every tenth word or so.

I am looking forward to the release of the fansubs of this episode, though, as it looks quite interesting.
Old 2007-07-26, 10:23   Link #24
disney72
Going Bonklers

where did you watch the 5th OVA??????
Old 2007-07-26, 10:34   Link #25
AMANE

It's from here but there is no english sub yet:

http://marilatin.blogspot.com/
Old 2007-07-26, 10:37   Link #26
disney72
Going Bonklers

the subbed version will be released on saturday right?? at least thats what ive heard...
Old 2007-07-26, 12:37   Link #27
LionsMane
Courageous Guardian

Send a message via AIM to LionsMane
I loved this OVA. I was quite excited to see Shizuka again. I was practically cheering when she came on screen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah89 View Post
Most likely there will be quite a bit of Yoshino. I believe quite a bit of the upcoming storyline revolves around her.
I'd be really happy if the events that followed Yoshino in the past novels would be animated.
Old 2007-07-26, 12:42   Link #28
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney72 View Post
the subbed version will be released on saturday right?? at least thats what ive heard...
I'm not sure who may be planning to sub this episode, but as I remember the last one did not come out until several weeks after the RAW was available, so unless you have seen some official announcment from the sub-group, I would not hold my breath.
Old 2007-07-26, 12:51   Link #29
Woland
Latin Rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Spoiler for OVA5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Highlight:
Shizuka.. I just like her too much.
and of course the official announcement of the next season.
Old 2007-07-26, 12:58   Link #30
disney72
Going Bonklers

err. i dont understand japanese so.. uhmm.. why was sachiko and yumi blushing near the end of the video? (when they were talking about the postcard)???
Old 2007-07-26, 12:59   Link #31
disney72
Going Bonklers

OMG.. i think thats a spoiler.. dang sorry!
Old 2007-07-26, 13:13   Link #32
miyuky chan

I still have no seen the 5th ova, I prefer wait till the sub version is out,but is it me or this ova looks kind of boring???? I mean, no sachiko-yumi moments??? that's not fair Ithink they could make just one more ova so we could have a better ending for the 3th season, it feels a little sad .

oh, about the picture above, when yumi is in the shower, and she looks so sad, anybody knows the reason she looks so depressed? I was thinking it might be because she misses sachiko,but I want to confirm it
Old 2007-07-26, 13:18   Link #33
big_fan1704

Sachiko was blushing because Yumi wrote "I want to see you" or "I'd like to see you". I love that scene so much .

By the way, did Yumi send the wrong postcard or something like that, she looked very confused just like she didn't think Sachiko would know .
Old 2007-07-26, 13:22   Link #34
Sarah89

Send a message via MSN to Sarah89
I found the bath/shower scenes a bit risqué for Marimite, lol.
Old 2007-07-26, 13:37   Link #35
disney72
Going Bonklers

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_fan1704 View Post
Sachiko was blushing because Yumi wrote "I want to see you" or "I'd like to see you". I love that scene so much .

By the way, did Yumi send the wrong postcard or something like that, she looked very confused just like she didn't think Sachiko would know .

ohh so that was written on it.. too bad for us we dont understand japanese.. i found it funny that sachiko was blushing.. she must have missed yumi so much..
Old 2007-07-26, 22:30   Link #36
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Quote:

Spoiler for answer ::

By Sarah89 :
Quote:
I found the bath/shower scenes a bit risqué for Marimite, lol.
That's exactly what I thought too! moreover Yoshino with her hair down and that killer smile was just too much to add to her naked shoulders not complaining though, she was very pretty like this. The more I see Yoshino, the more I like her !

Quote:
oh, about the picture above, when yumi is in the shower, and she looks so sad, anybody knows the reason she looks so depressed? I was thinking it might be because she misses sachiko, but I want to confirm it
yes she misses Sachiko, and Yoshino being intimate with Rei (the phone call) didn't help... she reminds herself how much she would like for her and Sachiko to be like Rei and Yoshino (always hanging together, afton visiting each other's house like it's nothing, knowing almost everything about one another, etc...), and she thinks about how graduation is approaching for Sachiko
Spoiler for moreover ::

Question :
What are the kinds of manju Sachiko asked (as a joke) Yumi to bring back as a souvenir ? I can't catch the names, and are they famous souvenir to be brought back from Europe for Japaneses people?

Last edited by Noriko; 2007-07-27 at 00:31.
Old 2007-07-27, 00:30   Link #37
big_fan1704

Wow, so that 's why she looked embarassed. They look so cute .

And there 's something about Sei. I don't understand what happend to Sei, tell me pls
Old 2007-07-27, 00:42   Link #38
disney72
Going Bonklers

well i just scanned the whole video coz i dont understand what they are saying.. ill just wait for the subbed version to come out... or ill just ask a japanese friend to translate it for me.. hahahah.
Old 2007-07-27, 00:46   Link #39
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Arrow About Sei

Quote:
And there 's something about Sei. I don't understand what happend to Sei, tell me pls
Spoiler for Ok then, about Sei in this ova::

the scene at the end with Shimako quite moved me T__T
Old 2007-07-27, 00:51   Link #40
disney72
Going Bonklers

waaaa noriko! i envy you! japanese speaking people rocks!!!
Closed Thread