i thought it was like

sasuke, 4 sounds = heaven seal
kimimaro = gaia seal

i thought that was it... i could be wrong
anbu_KaKashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 04:37   Link #22
Gen-X
TangaLangaDingDong

They all have different seals, except for Sasuke and Anko. They both have the heaven seal

I think....
Gen-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 07:42   Link #23
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen-X
They all have different seals, except for Sasuke and Anko. They both have the heaven seal

I think....
i think so to, isn't the heaven seal the strongest one too? Don't understand why orochimaru put a heaven seal on anko
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 07:44   Link #24
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpa
i think so to, isn't the heaven seal the strongest one too? Don't understand why orochimaru put a heaven seal on anko
Because he had great hopes for her, after all she DID survive the 1 out of 10 chance of staying alive.
She just turned out not to be as good as he thought she would be..or she was saved by the fourth or something....

That's still a big question
Old 2004-09-12, 08:11   Link #25
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I don't think it had anything to do with talent, but rather with allegiance.
Anko is clearly pro-Konoha and we don't know when they decided to be enemies, so maybe after Oro left the village or is 'secret' was found out.

Edit: surviving that seal is shit. the sound 4 did it, so nothing special about it.

Cursed seal is shit aswell. it only gets out what you have in you. Kakashi said that if you depend on the cursed seal, you won't get any stronger.
It would be better if you just waited untill you got older and then use your real chakra.
Anyways, Kyuubi pwns all chakra sources...
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 08:38   Link #26
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
... but rather with allegiance.
Anko is clearly pro-Konoha and we don't know when they decided to be enemies, so maybe after Oro left the village or is 'secret' was found out.
Edit: surviving that seal is shit. the sound 4 did it, so nothing special about it.
Well,nice theory there on how Anko got the Heaven seal instead of inferior seal types.
Spoiler for Manga:
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 09:45   Link #27
Yoska
フランキー

What interest me more is can Anko go to level 2 or is it something that Oro invented after she and he departured. I can't even remember is Anko's seal appeared in the manga but I recall it's in her neck, right ? Anko was Oro's number one pupil so I suppose she knows about level 2. Cursed seal level 3 would be little dumb but I wouldn't be too surprised.

Edit: Oh, well, Inuzuke did remark about this already.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 14:17   Link #28
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
That's without knowing how many other countless people died trying to do it Without knowing exactly the chances of survival with those seals and with out having any idea why Orochimaru gave them those seals.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 14:36   Link #29
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

I think the most important thing to remember about how the curse seals are created and why they are created different is the fact that Orochimaru probably created these seals in their different forms for his own purposes. So it probably has something to do with the cursed person's potential as a future body for Orochimaru. Maybe a heaven seal means both great power and great compatibilty, a Gaea symbol great power but less compatibility and so forth.
Please keep in mind I'm just speculating....
VMLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-12, 16:15   Link #30
FearTheMullet

The seal is a useless pile of crap, once you use it enough your a slave of orochimaru and have no free will. Unfrotunatley for Sasuke hes too dumb to realize that.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote