AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-02, 18:19   Link #4701
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
I think you see their relationship entirely wrong. He doesn't want to pay back for being seen as a slave, he just enjoys teasing Claire. Or girls in general.

And she just calls him slave as a pretense for keeping him in her room. She's obviously in love.
i'll give u the teasing and she's in love now but it took a long time before she was in love. She probably wasn't truly in love until after the events with Velsaria and probably later then that but then again she's a tsundere so u never know.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 18:56   Link #4702
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i'll give u the teasing and she's in love now but it took a long time before she was in love. She probably wasn't truly in love until after the events with Velsaria and probably later then that but then again she's a tsundere so u never know.
Well, in the beginning she probably really meant it. Not very long, however. Certainly not until volume 4.
Old 2013-07-02, 19:47   Link #4703
ImperialFlameGod8190

I was gonna say vol 4 definitely did it since she acted more jealous then in love I think the killer was the cat pendant.
Ellis admires him but I don't think she loves him
Rinslet I think likes him but mostly does her stuff to irritate Claire
Fianna wants herself some kamito.
Suprisingly I suspect Muir is in love with him as a guy but doesn't feel comfortable being that way
Lily idc but Im curious what she looks like.
Old 2013-07-02, 20:08   Link #4704
shadow1296

Quote:
I was gonna say vol 4 definitely did it since she acted more jealous then in love I think the killer was the cat pendant.
Ellis admires him but I don't think she loves him
Rinslet I think likes him but mostly does her stuff to irritate Claire
Fianna wants herself some kamito.
Suprisingly I suspect Muir is in love with him as a guy but doesn't feel comfortable being that way
Lily idc but Im curious what she looks like.
i would say ellis loves him and probably was the second to love him after fianna not counting the spirit girls because of the events of volume two when he saved her (i honestly doubt she would wear a maid uniform out of gratitude for a guy she only admires and doesn't love especially with the books those girls read) and the events with velsaria only increased those feelings

rinslet was probably the last girl to truly fall in love with him yet i don't know when it accord but i know it happens before he meets her sister

fianna has loved since the last blade dance so yeah she wants some kamito

for miur its pretty obvious she has a brocom( yeah i know there not blood related, but i still stand by it) for kamito

and if lily has any feelings for kamito it won't be revealed until after the blade dance since she has been eliminated
Old 2013-07-02, 21:30   Link #4705
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i would say ellis loves him and probably was the second to love him after fianna not counting the spirit girls because of the events of volume two when he saved her (i honestly doubt she would wear a maid uniform out of gratitude for a guy she only admires and doesn't love especially with the books those girls read) and the events with velsaria only increased those feelings

rinslet was probably the last girl to truly fall in love with him yet i don't know when it accord but i know it happens before he meets her sister

fianna has loved since the last blade dance so yeah she wants some kamito

for miur its pretty obvious she has a brocom( yeah i know there not blood related, but i still stand by it) for kamito

and if lily has any feelings for kamito it won't be revealed until after the blade dance since she has been eliminated
Ellis wore the costume because her teammates told her its how you show appreciation
Quote:
"Umm, upon consulting my team-mates Rakka and Reishia, they told me that it's best that I put on this attire to show my sincerity to you. After all, you're a maniac, who would be excited by such an appearance. I-In the beginning, I also had a problem with it, but devoting my whole body and soul to offer my thanks to the person I'm indebted to is the household precept of my Fahrengart family."
Hence she got tricked

Muir likes kamito because she showed him true affection

I don't think Lily was eliminated she was defeated but not eliminated at least I don't think so but Muir has definitely been eliminated. Either way we'll havta wait till the blade dance is done
EDIT: Lily and Muir are both gone
Rinslet idk juries out on her but it'll be fun
Old 2013-07-02, 22:24   Link #4706
shadow1296

Quote:
Ellis wore the costume because her teammates told her its how you show appreciation Hence she got tricked

Muir likes kamito because she showed him true affection

I don't think Lily was eliminated she was defeated but not eliminated at least I don't think so but Muir has definitely been eliminated. Either way we'll havta wait till the blade dance is done
i had forgotten about that still it doesn't change the fact that she fell for him in volume 3 because of what he did for her with velsaria, heck even velsaria fell for him in that volume when she realized he was ren ashbell though its never fully confirmed that she was from what i remember,
Old 2013-07-02, 22:28   Link #4707
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Are you sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol 10 chap 7
Jumping down from the demon dragon's head was a female knight dressed in the military uniform of the country of dragons.

Black hair neatly trimmed to shoulder length. A white beret on her head.

The «Knights of the Dragon Emperor»'s strongest ace—Leonora Lancaster.

Gazing down at Lily collapsed on the ground, Leonora shrugged slightly.

"Amazing of you to fight me to this extent. Commendable."

"...!"

Despite receiving praise, Lily could only bite her lip in chagrin.

"...A thousand apologies... «Cardinal»..."

Leonora offered a knight's salute before taking away Lily's «Magic Stone».

Having lost her «Magic Stone», Lily's body disappeared as particles of light.

An imposed transfer to «Ragna Ys» through teleportation magic.
Old 2013-07-03, 04:12   Link #4708
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i had forgotten about that still it doesn't change the fact that she fell for him in volume 3 because of what he did for her with velsaria, heck even velsaria fell for him in that volume when she realized he was ren ashbell though its never fully confirmed that she was from what i remember,
I don't think ellis fell for kamito but that's a matter of opinion which is fine at this point
Velsaria confirmed that kamito is ren ashbell he even told her stuff about the ren ashbell days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Are you sure?
I went back and checked and I saw that yes lily is gone sandhy
Old 2013-07-03, 11:26   Link #4709
shadow1296

Quote:
I don't think ellis fell for kamito but that's a matter of opinion which is fine at this point
Velsaria confirmed that kamito is ren ashbell he even told her stuff about the ren ashbell days.
i meant that it was never fully confirmed that velsaria fell for him it hints at it in later volumes but never fully confirmed
Old 2013-07-03, 18:07   Link #4710
Yye1
Wide Right

Hmm, IMO, Claire is much better than Louise cuz Claire is actually nice to Kamito (or tries to be) while Louise just beats Saito around for no reason

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 18:32   Link #4711
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yye1 such is the way of tsundere's they have no reason to attack their lover but they do i think its how they show affection.
Old 2013-07-03, 18:52   Link #4712
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Yye1 such is the way of tsundere's they have no reason to attack their lover but they do i think its how they show affection.
Claire does have reasons. None that would justify it, but it's not like she'd just walk over and incinerate him. And it does show their affection, if you wouldn't care, you wouldn't overreact.
Old 2013-07-03, 19:50   Link #4713
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Ok so I'm reading through the LN cause I've been bored and I don't really understand est? She's a cursed sword to wear the contractor dies when using the full power but it also has anti curse abilities? Reference v3 when he got rid of Velsaria's cursed armament seal
Old 2013-07-03, 20:15   Link #4714
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^Well I think it's cause she absorbs the curse into herself, kinda reminds me of what shuu did at the ending of guilty crown, & so the wielder of est will get harmed by it gradually.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 20:45   Link #4715
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Claire does have reasons. None that would justify it, but it's not like she'd just walk over and incinerate him. And it does show their affection, if you wouldn't care, you wouldn't overreact.
I agree with that truthfully I think her reasons are idiotic but that's how it is
Old 2013-07-03, 20:46   Link #4716
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Ok so I'm reading through the LN cause I've been bored and I don't really understand est? She's a cursed sword to wear the contractor dies when using the full power but it also has anti curse abilities? Reference v3 when he got rid of Velsaria's cursed armament seal
She devours curses, like Kamito devours -- OK, stopping there. Anyway, she absorbs the curses and places them on her user. This was the reason she rejected everyone but Kamito and tried to break the contract when she remembered.
Old 2013-07-04, 05:49   Link #4717
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Ok I get it now took me a minute to understand that but I'm rereading certain volumes again. But I read v3 again and about Velsaria it doesn't seem like she 'loves' kamito but it dies state she does feel an emotion similar to it and you can see that when he defeats her but we won't really know until/if she ever shows up again
Old 2013-07-04, 07:41   Link #4718
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Ok I get it now took me a minute to understand that but I'm rereading certain volumes again. But I read v3 again and about Velsaria it doesn't seem like she 'loves' kamito but it dies state she does feel an emotion similar to it and you can see that when he defeats her but we won't really know until/if she ever shows up again
Is it revealed somewhere what her punishment was?
Old 2013-07-04, 07:44   Link #4719
Yami no Ou
まおう

Velsaria most likely like the other girls admires him as Ren Ashbell and when she knew that Kamito is Ren Ashbell she admires him even more to the point of falling for him perhaps
Old 2013-07-04, 08:07   Link #4720
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Velsaria most likely like the other girls admires him as Ren Ashbell and when she knew that Kamito is Ren Ashbell she admires him even more to the point of falling for him perhaps
All of the girls admired Ren Ashbell as a warrior and ironically a women once she realized that the person she admired was a guy well it changed everything love or admiration she'll play a role sooner or later of that I am sure. Just like before long Rinslet's imprisioned sister will be released and she'll make things fun

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap