AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-07, 07:10   Link #11681
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He met Houki when he was 5, right? I need to change the flashbacks depending on this. For example: He listens in on a conversation at one point and he hears PT talking about a possible recruit named Suzushina (Irish's surname) and about making a possible offer to her or him getting along with Madoka in a play room but she starts getting more and more aggressive during the training and he starts getting scared of her.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:13   Link #11682
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

LOL that would be... fun.

(in Sacred Twins, Madoka and Ichika are supposed to be "disposed" but Chifuyu and Yoshi made a "request" so they can have the twins for themselves...)
Old 2011-12-07, 07:19   Link #11683
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika was supposed to be killed by PT due to lacking the specialty genes that Madoka had but Chifuyu said that they shouldn't since he was a child and offered to take care of him. This means he's weaker than Madoka since he mostly kept to himself as a kid and Madoka kept getting stronger due to training.

Why did they try to kill both in ST, though? That makes no sense since they should've at least kept 1 of them. Also, don't clones rapidly age? Does that apply to the twins?
Old 2011-12-07, 07:24   Link #11684
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The twins, while created in a tube, is technically normal children like Laura is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Why did they try to kill both in ST, though? That makes no sense since they should've at least kept 1 of them. Also, don't clones rapidly age? Does that apply to the twins?
They're both declared 'incomplete product', besides, Supersoldier project (of which the twins born from) is banned. The organization managed to dispose human creation facility but orimura-papa stole the twins before they cna be incarcerated.

While being a cold-ass and sane but rather amoral scientist, Orimura papa is wise enough to gave the twins as gift to both his kids... which involved romantically with each other. He knew his family is screwed up as hell.

(besides Orimura Papa knew that Ichika and Madoka's power is complementing each other)
Old 2011-12-07, 07:27   Link #11685
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos maybe you're referring to the 'vacant' August then?? Then it'll be okay to have them fight, just not prolonged fight with definite result.
Nah, Inami runs into M during Mid September.

Quote:
@ Stratos - Laura fought with M in the novel. If you cut her out, it's your choice. Remember, if Inami beats M then he's nearing Stu level.
Well that depends on how he beats her. If he defeats her the same way he does against a Praxidike drone, then a Stu flag is totally called for.

Still, according to the draft timeline, they won't even have the chance to duel because a superdrone interrupts them.

And I don't think I'm including Laura in the scene as it might turn out awkward when Inami and M hesitantly teams up against the superdrone.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:29   Link #11686
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Okay then, do they suffer from any birth defects? Laura has no noticeable ones but we can't exactly be sure due to the fact that she doesn't say anything.

Also, why is Ichika a Badass abnormal in ST? Gene splicing?

Side note - When did Chifuyu get pegged as a Bro-con? There were never any romantic moments between the two as far as I know.

@ Statos - What's stopping M from just running away? She's way faster than Inami and it's jot like she cares enough to help him. Also, him beating M is impossible since Minerva=weaker than IS while M=Three IS units. The math makes no sense.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:39   Link #11687
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Okay then, do they suffer from any birth defects? Laura has no noticeable ones but we can't exactly be sure due to the fact that she doesn't say anything.
Ichika has some 'bug' that his brain can only interpret logical information if he used his imagination as well (in short, if he want to think hard, he also have to use his right side brain, not only left one). If both brain work in a synergy, Twin!Ichika will be a genius.

Madoka is the inverse, it was her right side brain that is a little numb. If it comes to imagination(music, pictures) she's began to calculate proportions, shade of coloration, harmony, tune, pitch etc. than true artistic mind based on freedom and spontaneous idea. This is the reason her combat strategy is monotonous, and even Cecilia can easily beat her in sniping fight if she can read Madoka's movement.

Oh, and their brainwave is strong enough that resonance between them, augmented by I.S. will create near-supernatural phenomenon! (somewhat inspired by meister)

Quote:
Also, why is Ichika a Badass abnormal in ST? Gene splicing?
Gene recombination AND manipulation, and as stated above, is imperfect.

Quote:
Side note - When did Chifuyu get pegged as a Bro-con? There were never any romantic moments between the two as far as I know.
Likely a misinterpretation of Chifuyu's actions.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:44   Link #11688
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does that explain why he's such a dumbass in fighting I mean, he has the best weapon and a team who are better in tanking than him. What does he do? Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins!

Then shouldn't he be suffering side effects? Can you telk me what his powers are? I'd like to look at them realistically

Side note - What actions? Getting a massage, picking a swimsuit, and worrying about him getying a girlfriend? There are millions of cases like that all over the world, you don'thear cries of incest over it. Maybe it's cause she's an attractive female? If the genders were reversed, you'd bet no one would see it that way.

@ Stratos - Made an edit to previous post.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:53   Link #11689
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does that explain why he's such a dumbass in fighting I mean, he has the best weapon and a team who are better in tanking than him. What does he do? Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins!
Of course not, simply because Twins!Ichika has different take on combat than Canon!Ichika (did Canon!Ichika ever think of putting a GATLING GUN in ByakuShiki? never, that's OOC ). Rather than Leeroy Jenkins, ST!Ichika is 'unconventionally reckless'.

As Madoka said, he doesn't need to think about law of physic if he can feel them. (Bruce Lee reference)

Quote:
Then shouldn't he be suffering side effects? Can you telk me what his powers are? I'd like to look at them realistically
As for the side effect:

Ichika is somewhat of a Book Dumb, for example, to teach him an aerial maneuver, they cannot give him only numbers and pointer, they HAVE to show him and he has to try it himself, and VOILA instant understanding of the theory.

Madoka, in contrast, is a TV genius, she cannot emulate something from demonstration alone, should do research for calculation and variables in that she can understand it logically THEN apply it on the field.

Quote:
Side note - What actions? Getting a massage, picking a swimsuit, and worrying about him getying a girlfriend? There are millions of cases like that all over the world, you don'thear cries of incest over it. Maybe it's cause she's an attractive female? If the genders were reversed, you'd bet no one would see it that way.
Really? That would be actually worse...

EDIT: See you guys later.
Old 2011-12-07, 07:58   Link #11690
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant his powers like the speedy reflexes or the slow down focus. Shouldn't his body be suffering any effects from this like pain in the eyes or muscles?

See you later Just answer this when you come back tom.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:04   Link #11691
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Statos - What's stopping M from just running away? She's way faster than Inami and it's jot like she cares enough to help him. Also, him beating M is impossible since Minerva=weaker than IS while M=Three IS units. The math makes no sense.
I see your point. I could just make her run off and leave Inami to fight the superdrone alone but then again... It is a Praxidike superdrone.

And Praxidike going on about bringing down the IS System, between a battle-armor and a 3.5 Gen IS in view, guess which one does the superdrone goes for first.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:12   Link #11692
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Depends on how fast the drone is. M was shown to be fast enough to outrun both Laura and Cecilia and intercept the Cannonball fast (Fast IS race) so she's most likely VERY fast. There are two options here.

1. Inami leaves her to fight it. Mean, but it's not like he's obligated to help her.

2. Inami distracts it and M uses the chance to escape. She was willing to let her ally get killed, she wouldn't feel grateful to Inami or care at all if he gets killed by the drone trying to save her.

Them teaming up is near impossible since you'd have to make M OOC in order to do it. It's your fic though, I'm not going to stop you from doing it. Just be careful, readers don't really like it when canon characters make OOC actions.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:19   Link #11693
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Depends on how fast the drone is. M was shown to be fast enough to outrun both Laura and Cecilia and intercept the Cannonball fast (Fast IS race) so she's most likely VERY fast. There are two options here.

1. Inami leaves her to fight it. Mean, but it's not like he's obligated to help her.

2. Inami distracts it and M uses the chance to escape. She was willing to let her ally get killed, she wouldn't feel grateful to Inami or care at all if he gets killed by the drone trying to save her.
1 seems feasible

Spoiler for Scene:

I kid I kid, but my point still stands. 1 seems allright. He still has the "respect for women" during that moment(hence why he would not interfere if M tells him so) and he has yet to find out that M attacked the ISA.

Moreover, fleeing the scene isn't really his style. At best, he'll just stay at the sidelines and watch.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:29   Link #11694
HasuMasu
*Artist

If I were any good at drawing, I'd scan a picture of what my OC's IS looks like.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:29   Link #11695
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Be careful, if you place M there readers might expect her to show up again in later segments fighting Ichika. If you have her appear at that point and then just have her disappear readers will comment on the fact that you bothered to include her in the first place if she has no extended role.

Also, M only seems to care about Killing Ichika and/or Chifuyu. She honestly wouldn't give a fu** about what that drone was or who sent it, so no having M go after this "Gerald". Unless he's Ichika's long lost brother/father, M will just ignore him and think he's not important.

@ Box - Male pilot? Also, will you still make that detective fic?
Old 2011-12-07, 08:43   Link #11696
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Be careful, if you place M there readers might expect her to show up again in later segments fighting Ichika. If you have her appear at that point and then just have her disappear readers will comment on the fact that you bothered to include her in the first place if she has no extended role.

Also, M only seems to care about Killing Ichika and/or Chifuyu. She honestly wouldn't give a fu** about what that drone was or who sent it, so no having M go after this "Gerald". Unless he's Ichika's long lost brother/father, M will just ignore him and think he's not important.
Don't worry, i'm trying to stay off some of the more often-used plots like two rival factions standing up against a common threat.

A Praxidike drone is just too much for Inami to pass up and having him tackling it is pretty much the only way.

I would make it such that Laura's pursuing M, who then leaves her to fend off against the superdrone by herself until Inami comes along and pulls a Raphael.

Then again, you already said that M could easily outrun Laura, which makes we wonder why would Laura even bother chasing an enemy that's way faster than her in the first place.
Old 2011-12-07, 08:51   Link #11697
Eratas123

@ Stratos - 1. Laura ambushed Arachne and M rescued her. She tried to give chase but lost her there since they outran her.

2. Reason she's chasing after her? It's simple: Laura's a proud soldier girl. She thought she could catch up to M and she failed, she wouldn't go "Oh, she's too fast for me", she'd be trying her hardest to catch her.

3. The scenario where the two meet can work actually, just change it something more like: 1. M and Inami meet and he doesn't know she attacked IS academy. 2. Drone arrives and Inami Banzai's it thinking M was innocent. 3. M leaves and Inami struggles to fight it (Superdrone, remember.) till Laura arrives. 5. Laura helps him beat it then explains she was chasing after someone. 6. Inami asks who and then she says it was a girl who was *insert M's description here*. 7. Inami realizes he just saved an attacker and goes WTF. 8. Go back to IS academy.

@ Meistah - Did you get your IS frame idea yet?
Old 2011-12-07, 08:58   Link #11698
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - 1. Laura ambushed Arachne and M rescued her. She tried to give chase but lost her there since they outran her.

2. Reason she's chasing after her? It's simple: Laura's a proud soldier girl. She thought she could catch up to M and she failed, she wouldn't go "Oh, she's too fast for me", she'd be trying her hardest to catch her.

3. The scenario where the two meet can work actually, just change it something more like: 1. M and Inami meet and he doesn't know she attacked IS academy. 2. Drone arrives and Inami Banzai's it thinking M was innocent. 3. M leaves and Inami struggles to fight it (Superdrone, remember.) till Laura arrives. 5. Laura helps him beat it then explains she was chasing after someone. 6. Inami asks who and then she says it was a girl who was *insert M's description here*. 7. Inami realizes he just saved an attacker and goes WTF. 8. Go back to IS academy.
3 sounds decent.

I'll run with that.
Old 2011-12-07, 09:00   Link #11699
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Of course, he's probably going to go apeshit once he realizes he defended the person who attacked Tsurugi.
Old 2011-12-07, 09:09   Link #11700
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Of course, he's probably going to go apeshit once he realizes he defended the person who attacked Tsurugi.
Makes him all more natural in terms of character reactions and whatnot. Won't ya think?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest