Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-16, 11:10   Link #2621
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And then the eternal question, is god(s) really exists.

Actually, me I hope that many things will be explained even after the end of the show. things like who gave his code to V.V., how immortality works etc.

But I still hope that the immortality/code thing will be explained in 25 if c.c. survives and if Lelouch will try to remove the coe from c.c..
I'm with you there 100%

and does god reallyexist? ... the question you should actually ask is.. can the infinite touch the finite.. but that's so offtopic I will slap myself for it repeatedly
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 11:19   Link #2622
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoastmysocks View Post
I'm with you there 100%

and does god reallyexist? ... the question you should actually ask is.. can the infinite touch the finite.. but that's so offtopic I will slap myself for it repeatedly
^^ Maybe we will have the chance to talk again about the "immortality" in code geass when the series ends. Anyway to come back on the subject (C.C.) most people think that she can't have babies while being an immortal at least.

But the problem right now is not that. It's "will she survive" !

I have the feeling that her stories will be rushed. Well, even the main plot of code geass feels rushed <_<.

About god, if you want to say something, you can post it on my profile, I will read it
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 11:38   Link #2623
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
In my dream C.C survives with Lelouch. Babies is not at importance at the moment. As long as C.C has a happy end. Either she's dead or alive. I just want her to be really happy in the end. T____T.

I don't know why I feel so much for C.C. I am really biased towards her since R1. I felt she deserved happiness. (So sometimes Kalulu breaks my heart... same goes to other pairings related to Lelouch). It's true she commit a lot of sins (it's hard not to living 600 years) and some say she doesn't deserve Lulu. I just really hope he'll bring some happiness to her in the end. It doesn't need to be romance I guess. He's the only person that she can really hold on to at this moment (or vice versa).

Enough babbling of mine. Hehe I personally think she can't have babies while being immortal. If not she would have a few rite? I think.. living 600 years.. it's kind impossible not to... I think.. if she can be pregnant while she's immortal she would have a few kids right?... @_@ that's just my opinion.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 11:52   Link #2624
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Er...after having everyone hate her because she made them love her, I don't think making babies was on her mind.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 11:59   Link #2625
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

I would.. but such topics like god and relligion are very... delicate.. and I tend to avoid em to a certain level with people I don't know that well.. but I just couldn't resist

but well.. I told you what my idealistic end for her was.. but well there is also that part in me that just wants what's best for the character, and if death is the best thing for her... well.. euthanasie it is, atleast let her sleep peacefully to let her keep some dignity or somesuch.. death for her would be so important that killing her off in combat would practically ruin the series for me.. unless it's in a major impact scene...
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:06   Link #2626
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itoastmysocks View Post
I would.. but such topics like god and relligion are very... delicate.. and I tend to avoid em to a certain level with people I don't know that well.. but I just couldn't resist

but well.. I told you what my idealistic end for her was.. but well there is also that part in me that just wants what's best for the character, and if death is the best thing for her... well.. euthanasie it is, atleast let her sleep peacefully to let her keep some dignity or somesuch.. death for her would be so important that killing her off in combat would practically ruin the series for me.. unless it's in a major impact scene...
*pats* well it's hard sometimes not to express ourselves without saying the wrong words. This is the internet world after all. Your words might be misinterpreted as something else.

*sigh* only two weeks left. So intense. Anything can happen at this point. And I mean literally anything. Like maybe Euphie being revived @_@. Lol J/K

Gah C.C T______T. I'm so worried every week. This is what CG does to me (and maybe you guys) guuh XDDDDD

Old 2008-09-16, 12:11   Link #2627
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
In my dream C.C survives with Lelouch. Babies is not at importance at the moment. As long as C.C has a happy end. Either she's dead or alive. I just want her to be really happy in the end. T____T.
Babies.. I never thought they could go that far
At this point, the only couple I personally think should end up together at the end of CG is C.C.xLelouch. Why? She's the least fortunate that's why. Living for over hundreds of years and not experience a happy love life is just sad, it would be better and for the best if "something" actually happened to them in that dark cozy room

Quote:
Enough babbling of mine. Hehe I personally think she can't have babies while being immortal. If not she would have a few rite? I think.. living 600 years.. it's kind impossible not to... I think.. if she can be pregnant while she's immortal she would have a few kids right?... @_@ that's just my opinion.
C.C. was waiting for Lelouch.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:26   Link #2628
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Er...after having everyone hate her because she made them love her, I don't think making babies was on her mind.
How can anyone know about it? Geass effect doesn't wear off if the one who casted it became Geass giver.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:28   Link #2629
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, let's see. There's this little girl with green hair that makes everybody love her. And some time later, there's this woman with green hair that everybody hates because she's a witch. If not the Geass only, something else happened that scared them. Like her being stabbed to death and reviving.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:28   Link #2630
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
How can anyone know about it? Geass effect doesn't wear off if the one who casted it became Geass giver.
Various Geass work in different ways, hers might have had a temporary effect, for example only affects people while they are in a certain radius.
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:32   Link #2631
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Well, let's see. There's this little girl with green hair that makes everybody love her. And some time later, there's this woman with green hair that everybody hates because she's a witch. If not the Geass only, something else happened that scared them. Like her being stabbed to death and reviving.
I agree on that. Something must made them hate her. Probably she didn't understand why it's necessary to hide your immortality from mortals.
And those who were Geassed by her probably tried to protect her, which only made it clear that "she is a witch, who charmed people with her dark magic".
But no one hated her because she made them love her. Only those who she didn't make love her hated her ( and there were more of those).
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 12:38   Link #2632
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
You can say she had a crappy childhood. I don't think she ever had happiness ever in her life. Being a slave since she was kid, receiving fake love with her geass, being cheated by a nun(whom happens to be the only person she trusted that that), being tortured because she was immortal, getting killed in war(and reviving) etc.....

Like what Ruvixur says. Those that were Geass by her wanted to protect her I guess. Some might be scared of her. Or betray her. It is the rule of Geass that forbid C.C to live with happiness. or anyone who possess the geass.

Who knows in between she fell in love with some people but none of them succeed her contract. There's so many things happening in the past that we don't know. She might have slept with some guys in between. Hey 600 years during that time anything can happen right? If I'm making any sense.

That is I hope Lelouch can make her wish come true *____*

Old 2008-09-16, 12:44   Link #2633
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
somehow I feel like C.C. is being turned from a 'witch' to a 'slut'.

i need to forget i even read that
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 14:37   Link #2634
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
somehow I feel like C.C. is being turned from a 'witch' to a 'slut'.

i need to forget i even read that
if she is a "slut", then she should be knocked up already
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 18:12   Link #2635
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post

That is I hope Lelouch can make her wish come true *____*

Yeah to be honest, she kinda deserves it. And that does not mean, it HAS to be done for this, it's just, i think it is bound to happen anyway. "^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 18:35   Link #2636
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Yeah to be honest, she kinda deserves it. And that does not mean, it HAS to be done for this, it's just, i think it is bound to happen anyway. "^^
Yeah, love. Love is good, certainly better then death anyway
Old 2008-09-16, 18:35   Link #2637
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

Is this where the condescending rebuttal that it's "pity love" comes in?

But uh, yeah. Someone suffering for several hundred years not at least getting some form of love or someone caring about them before they go out is kind of a crappy end for the most popular female character.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 18:42   Link #2638
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
if she is a "slut", then she should be knocked up already
Yeah you'd think she'd have a few kids if she was immortal. Is she like infertile?
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 18:44   Link #2639
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Is this where the condescending rebuttal that it's "pity love" comes in?
Well, it was more of like, it is destined to happen that way. Did not point it out properly. "^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 18:45   Link #2640
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Yeah you'd think she'd have a few kids if she was immortal. Is she like infertile?
The hell anyone knows or understand her biology on the matter. Hell, for all we know she might still not have done it from what little information we actually do know about her. Maybe the nun managed to at least leave her something besides Geass, who the hell knows? Some questions be best left unanswered they say