AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-09, 18:03   Link #381
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Sucks that the subs are only at 22.

I read it because the heroine looks like Tsukimi from Seikeri.
But I did realize that it is a female version of dragonball. 10 episodes just to power up.

My gosh a school that kills it's students even though they need all the students to fight the aliens? /boggle.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 18:30   Link #382
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I gotta say, I dislike instantaneous powering up like that. Ranka and Bridget should have been beaten and, at a later time, be strong enough to win. Ah well, its still enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 19:04   Link #383
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Well, as of chapter 22, I still think everyone in that damn story is retarded and psychotic... but I find it more entertaining than ever. Damn, I'm easy.
Yup! this manga sure isn't winning any story or character design awards. There is just violence... lots and lots of violence... but they always seem to recover in a day, so you don't feel bad about it. It has no impact what so ever, nobody learns anything, nobody gets punished, and everyone is in perfect health a day later, not even psychological damage. So meh. Unplug brain and laugh at the funny fighting ladies.

Does get a bit better later on, but... eh I'd rather he go write more UxU, or someone go scan more Legend of Maian.
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 19:05   Link #384
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I gotta say, I dislike instantaneous powering up like that. Ranka and Bridget should have been beaten and, at a later time, be strong enough to win. Ah well, its still enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
I was okay with Bridgets power up since she didn't even control it (she did it unconciously) and may not be able to do it again, but Rana's pretty much showed that she can now do it anytime.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 20:33   Link #385
X207
Gamyūsa

i dont mind it that much as long as they dont find a way to open multiple gates ie lee in the naruto manga.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 22:32   Link #386
velvet nightmare

doesnt look like they're going to do that joining thing any time soon, man i was hoping they'd do it in the middle of the battle or something but nope, he just had to get himself knocked out
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 03:27   Link #387
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I just read chapter 23. And I STILL think it's weird that people continuously call each other by their full names. I realize this probably happens a lot in Korean society, but when the people's names are western, it just comes off as really bizarre...
Old 2009-11-13, 21:55   Link #388
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Chapter 23... I'm in tears T_T. At last somebody called on that bullshit. "If there is need for first number to take out 2nd-year then 3rd-years already lost!" T_T I'm moooooved.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 01:57   Link #389
Wrath88
Kissing...

If that's the case, then do you think they'll train some weak 3rd year to take down Satellizer? Doesn't seem possible.
Old 2009-11-14, 02:33   Link #390
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
If that's the case, then do you think they'll train some weak 3rd year to take down Satellizer? Doesn't seem possible.
Point here is that some 3rd-years try to prove that they are better JUST BECAUSE they are 3rd-years (and that they can do anything they want with 1st and 2nd years just because they are 3rd years). But they not. They already lost that cause.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 06:19   Link #391
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They want to talk about the 'rank' system and enforce it using brutal means. It never works because people don't like being forced to submit to anything. Bridget had no respect for the 2nd and 3rd years because they didn't carry themselves in a manner that she thought befitted them. She only listens to Shiffon out of the entire student body.

And I know the clues were already there about Shiffon but I was still surprised that she's the #1 at the Academy. She doesn't act like it at ALL - which helped in blind-siding me.
Old 2009-11-14, 06:22   Link #392
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
They want to talk about the 'rank' system and enforce it using brutal means. It never works because people don't like being forced to submit to anything. Bridget had no respect for the 2nd and 3rd years because they didn't carry themselves in a manner that she thought befitted them. She only listens to Shiffon out of the entire student body.

And I know the clues were already there about Shiffon but I was still surprised that she's the #1 at the Academy. She doesn't act like it at ALL - which helped in blind-siding me.
Especially when she hide behind her subordinate when ordered Bridgette to back off during her attempt to kill Miyabi after their fight over Aoi ownership on the rooftop.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 11:16   Link #393
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

my guess is back then the author never intended to make her that poweful but decided to do so somewhere along the line, detractors even might call it a light deu... but i'm not one of them
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 13:26   Link #394
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, she IS the student body prez. She'd have to have some power to her. She knows Bridgette's personality and she's obviously opted to work with it instead of against it like the 2nd and 3rd year students.

Kazuya's so lucky - he's got the Untouchable Queen and the Wonder Rookie with him and he's also got the Student Prez on his side too, not to mention 2 of the 'Numbers' who were with his older sister watching his back as well.
Old 2009-11-14, 13:30   Link #395
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Kazuya's so lucky - he's got the Untouchable Queen and the Wonder Rookie with him and he's also got the Student Prez on his side too, not to mention 2 of the 'Numbers' who were with his older sister watching his back as well.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-14, 16:56   Link #396
Lostdreams

I had this question a while back, but isn't the limiter relationship fulfilled with sex?
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:54   Link #397
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I had this question a while back, but isn't the limiter relationship fulfilled with sex?
no proof about that, so it's unanswered till some chapter show or describe it.
So far the intimate act PANDORA and LIMITER ever shown is to take care when one sick, like Arthur nursing his Onee-PANDORA-chan, other than Battlefield offcourse.
In the battle field their strong bond show to be the strongest and weakest point of the pair. One Die...and the other will fall too, but if its partner boost, he/she will follow immediately (in Morale, Spirit, or Feeling)

If it like you wish, then Aoi must think about how he will approach Bridgette
It's like must stroke a Lion Tail while the Lion it self still awake
Go Aoi! but be careful when you pull off her panties, since your head can fly away if you careless
Old 2009-11-14, 19:07   Link #398
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The Baptisim is most likely the first time they perform an Einbar Set - a joining of all their senses. So it's a pretty personal thing - not unlike a 'first time' sort of experience. And seeing that both Bridgette and Kazuya are 'above the norm', their experience might as well be first time sex...
Old 2009-11-14, 22:24   Link #399
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no proof about that, so it's unanswered till some chapter show or describe it.
So far the intimate act PANDORA and LIMITER ever shown is to take care when one sick, like Arthur nursing his Onee-PANDORA-chan, other than Battlefield offcourse.
In the battle field their strong bond show to be the strongest and weakest point of the pair. One Die...and the other will fall too, but if its partner boost, he/she will follow immediately (in Morale, Spirit, or Feeling)

If it like you wish, then Aoi must think about how he will approach Bridgette
It's like must stroke a Lion Tail while the Lion it self still awake
Go Aoi! but be careful when you pull off her panties, since your head can fly away if you careless
lol I remember that one chapter where Bridgette was wearing Lingerie and had wine ready. That's why I was like wtf? Why else would she wear revealing clothing and have wine.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 01:29   Link #400
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
lol I remember that one chapter where Bridgette was wearing Lingerie and had wine ready. That's why I was like wtf? Why else would she wear revealing clothing and have wine.
Look like you didn't read my spoiler in page 18

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen