AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-10, 23:26   Link #241
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I think you just miss out on 60k worth of treasure and the priceless mil which will most likely score you a ton more $, as well as an easier dungeon.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 00:08   Link #242
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
What about the cute merchants? Nothing at all?

Sorry for repeating this question.
they try to make bit more realistic just like in life thing cost moar most of the time are better.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 00:12   Link #243
mangafreak7793

ok thanks, one last question how do you past the alchemist exam?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 00:14   Link #244
Xacual

You probably mean the chests right? Open top left and bottom middle. I've seen images of it around. It's pretty much think of the city map and where the various places in the city are. The ones you want to open are the ones that would be about where the bar and arena are.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 00:43   Link #245
mangafreak7793

What about beating the enemy with a trusted friend?
Old 2012-03-11, 01:43   Link #246
Xacual

Quote:
What about beating the enemy with a trusted friend?
Only the heroine whose route you are on can kill it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 02:52   Link #247
mangafreak7793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Only the heroine whose route you are on can kill it.
it said with a certain skill. What Skill since I'm playing in the Yuela route I think.
Old 2012-03-11, 04:02   Link #248
tlm10516

Quote:
it said with a certain skill. What Skill since I'm playing in the Yuela route I think.
You use the first skill she ever had the sword dance one
tlm10516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 04:26   Link #249
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
You use the first skill she ever had the sword dance one
doesnt have to be her 1st sword dance i made her use that heaven sword dance still work and it deal more dmg,btw if u want to farm some quick ramius steel u might want to repeating kill that robot the wrong way so that he keep respawn also equip a mill for double drop
Old 2012-03-11, 04:28   Link #250
doujin

man places like omnimous portal and shipwreck beach cant be revisit i wanna battle storm dragon and queen of soul
Old 2012-03-11, 04:55   Link #251
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
doesnt have to be her 1st sword dance i made her use that heaven sword dance still work and it deal more dmg,btw if u want to farm some quick ramius steel u might want to repeating kill that robot the wrong way so that he keep respawn also equip a mill for double drop
Ahh i tried that way with sewari's route and it didnt work for her, but i havent even tried yuela's route so its good to know ahead of time lol

anyone know a good place to farm for those fruits for that tian quest? azure fruits are easy the others are a pain
Old 2012-03-11, 05:09   Link #252
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
Ahh i tried that way with sewari's route and it didnt work for her, but i havent even tried yuela's route so its good to know ahead of time lol

anyone know a good place to farm for those fruits for that tian quest? azure fruits are easy the others are a pain
red slime at the dark soul forest will split them self(yes at least this game know the original dungeon crawler rule for slime) if u keep leaving them alone and the yellow fruit u just have to that cave with lots of bat(fes and wisp keep doing annoying long range so it annoying for melee to farm).
Old 2012-03-11, 05:19   Link #253
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
red slime at the dark soul forest will split them self(yes at least this game know the original dungeon crawler rule for slime) if u keep leaving them alone and the yellow fruit u just have to that cave with lots of bat(fes and wisp keep doing annoying long range so it annoying for melee to farm).
Ahh many thanks my friend i have only been killing the green and black slimes and the wisp rarely drop them so i was crawling in terms of progress
Old 2012-03-11, 06:39   Link #254

Can anyone help me? I'm up to story part 1 and I finished all the mission and all. But I dont know how to increase my Shop level to 2 and the other one is well.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 07:30   Link #255
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555 View Post
Can anyone help me? I'm up to story part 1 and I finished all the mission and all. But I dont know how to increase my Shop level to 2 and the other one is well.
go to wil's home. click on remodel. upgrade the needed part of the house.
Old 2012-03-11, 08:35   Link #256
endarion88

i think i found a bug this time (hope not) i'm in chaper 5 new game+ SERAWI route i have fully upgraded her dark armor but the event in workshop which lead to the exploration whit H scene dont trigger, any help please?

also i tryed to do the onimous portal mission second battle, i made the 2 girl escape but then i end up whit wil alone allways charmed surrounded by a mass of undead that take only 1 damage anyway, what should i do?

Last edited by endarion88; 2012-03-11 at 10:54.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 10:37   Link #257
doujin

hmm so let say u finally beat the new game + does it let carry over item,character, lv,ect... into a new game ++?
Old 2012-03-11, 10:47   Link #258
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

seeing how roka and the demonfolk pair are for a 3rd replay, why not?
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 11:18   Link #259
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
seeing how roka and the demonfolk pair are for a 3rd replay, why not?
yeh i want to see fairy queen vs fairy queen, myleen ploa vs myleen ploa i wont let any other team member help that be fun to watch. time paradox
Old 2012-03-11, 11:29   Link #260
kaylman131

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i think i found a bug this time (hope not) i'm in chaper 5 new game+ SERAWI route i have fully upgraded her dark armor but the event in workshop which lead to the exploration whit H scene dont trigger, any help please?

also i tryed to do the onimous portal mission second battle, i made the 2 girl escape but then i end up whit wil alone allways charmed surrounded by a mass of undead that take only 1 damage anyway, what should i do?
Being in a NG+ means that you probably exported the armor from the previous playthrough (sry still havent done my 1st one so not 100% sure) but cant the fact that you dont have both Mel and sharty lvl 25 be the reason? I mean after them being such you get the mini event in witch at its end you get to get Serawis dark armor craftable.
kaylman131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully