AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-14, 11:03   Link #41
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201211/15024321.html

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 17:21   Link #42
marvelB

^While great, it would have been better if that article had revealed more new characters....

Anyway, it's not clear to me from those screenshots (lack of a translation doesn't help either admittedly), but I'm guessing Josuke is more of a defensive-type character. After all, Crazy Diamond's power is healing/restoring things, and we have seen Josuke use the power in pretty unique ways in the manga (like healing a certain villain's severed limb as a means to search for his hiding place, etc.). I'm pretty sure Okuyasu would count as a defensive-type, as well (The Hand has teleportation-type powers, after all)....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:36   Link #43
marvelB

Okay, NOW we're talking:

Muda muda muda, baby.

And on a side note, confirmation of Abdul and Hol Horse, as well. Very nice! Now we just need some more villains from the other sagas....
Old 2012-11-28, 16:08   Link #44
ellifeedn
Thinker

How could they have a Jojo fighting game and not have Dio?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 16:52   Link #45
Rias

I wonder if they will also have Part 1/7 Dio/Diego...
Old 2012-11-29, 17:02   Link #46
Rayneing
Trombe!

Part 1 Dio is mostly redundant, since he would just be Part 3 Dio without a Stand. Diego Brando would be cool to see, however.
Old 2012-11-29, 17:12   Link #47
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayneing View Post
Part 1 Dio is mostly redundant, since he would just be Part 3 Dio without a Stand.

Uh, all three of Dio's incarnations fight in completely different ways. The Dio from Phantom Blood had those crazy powers like freezing blood and shooting LIQUID LASERS from his eyes.... which he abandoned once he gained a stand. About the only thing the part 1 and 3 Dio share in common is being a vampire with superhuman strength, and that's about it.

Putting that into consideration, it's 100% possible to make part 1 Dio a separate character all his own. Though I do agree that Diego and his dino powers would be a great addition, as well.
Old 2012-11-29, 17:59   Link #48
Rayneing
Trombe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Uh, all three of Dio's incarnations fight in completely different ways. The Dio from Phantom Blood had those crazy powers like freezing blood and shooting LIQUID LASERS from his eyes.... which he abandoned once he gained a stand. About the only thing the part 1 and 3 Dio share in common is being a vampire with superhuman strength, and that's about it.
I'm mostly just remembering the Capcom game, where those aspects of Part 1 Dio were still present even though the character was based off his Part 3 incarnation.
Old 2012-12-22, 05:29   Link #49
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2012-12-22, 05:30   Link #50
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Now that IS fanservice. It's like they set themselves to outdo Capcom's fighting game in that department.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 12:13   Link #51
Rias

Producer+ Chihaya, now that's a dream collaboration as Guido Mista + Sex Pistols
Old 2012-12-22, 14:04   Link #52
marvelB

Hot diddly-DAMN was that trailer amazing. I'm especially impressed with how the part 4 and 6 characters are handled. Mista was awesome, too (and does anything really need to be said about Dio at this point? ). God, I can't wait to find out the game's full roster.....
Old 2012-12-23, 00:13   Link #53
DuoRanger
Banned

for some unknown reason i think that they called jurota kusogi(jotaro's voice the end doesn't match with Daisuke Ono) to dub jotaro again in both video game and anime
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 08:57   Link #54
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

No, that's definitely Daisuke Ono.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 18:20   Link #55
marvelB

No pics yet, but it looks like it's been confirmed that Jonathan Joestar and Caesar Zeppeli were confirmed, as well. Honestly, I never cared much about Caesar myself, but I do hope that Will Zeppeli will be included (I mean, we've already got Gyro, so why not have all 3 of the major Zeppelis in the game? ).
Old 2013-02-07, 17:36   Link #56
marvelB

Wow, REALLY surprised that nobody posted about this yet:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201302/07028257.html

^Confirmation of Jonathan, Will A. Zeppeli AND Johnny Joestar! Out of those three, the original Zeppeli interests me the most (I pretty much indicated as much in my above post ). Still, as I figured, Johnny mainly relies on his horse to move around (though one of those screenshots clearly shows him off the horse.... wonder how THAT works? ).
Old 2013-02-07, 20:13   Link #57
Used Can

I'd really love it if they added additional storylines for characters that wouldn't have met each other otherwise, like Giorno and Dio, Jonathan and Wham, Mista and Hol Horse, etc... I think it'd be really interesting and fun if they were to do that. Bonus points if they get Araki to write those storylines, or give them some basis on how to write those types of scenarios.
Old 2013-02-08, 05:30   Link #58
Rayneing
Trombe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
(though one of those screenshots clearly shows him off the horse.... wonder how THAT works? ).
Spoiler for Part 7:
Old 2013-02-13, 05:48   Link #59
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-02-13, 06:13   Link #60
Rayneing
Trombe!

It doesn't seem right to have Gappy in this game yet - Jojolion hasn't been published long enough for him to do a whole lot with his Stand yet. I also don't like his colour scheme, a gold sailor suit just seems so wrong to me.

I can see Kira in that scan too, but I can't tell if it's announcing him for the game, or if it's for something else Jojo-related.

EDIT: I just found this, looks like Kira is a DLC character.