Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-09-03, 19:46   Link #1261
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
But in Lalaland (the dimension the blackhole blast carries to) people are still alive? It seems so (otherwise Age would be dead and there are 26 episodes in the series, not 22): the idiotic duo brothers is still alive!!!
Age and the other two are nodoss, you can't compare them to normal members of their respective races, particularly with the idiot brothers. We were told from the very beginning that the only power in the universe that was able to stop them when they were killing each other, along with everyone else, was the Gold tribe so I'm not sure why you are complaining now. I don't even know where this idea of the idiot brothers still being alive came from...
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-03, 22:19   Link #1262
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Age and the other two are nodoss, you can't compare them to normal members of their respective races, particularly with the idiot brothers. We were told from the very beginning that the only power in the universe that was able to stop them when they were killing each other, along with everyone else, was the Gold tribe so I'm not sure why you are complaining now. I don't even know where this idea of the idiot brothers still being alive came from...
well, in the dimension of non-existence, spacetime itself do not exist, so I guess it's kinda pointless to call people sucked into there alive or dead. maybe the idiotic brothers are not alive, nor dead, they just no longer exist.

Basically we don't know what will happen if Age busts out of non-existence back to existence. And when they acquire the Goldies power, I won't be surprised if they can revive everyone
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 02:37   Link #1263
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Where did I compare a human to a Nodoss?
I only said that if Age is still alive (=he didn't get destroyed) it means the idiotic duo brothers could be alive as well. I wasn't complaining at all: I wrote that idea with sarcasm because I really hope it won't become true.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 04:32   Link #1264
Key Board
Carbon

ickem is trying to say that Age and the others can possibly survive in there because they are Nodos

normal humans have zero chance
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 05:55   Link #1265
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
ickem is trying to say that Age and the others can possibly survive in there because they are Nodos

normal humans have zero chance
I know what he is saying... ok that English isn't my first language, but I understand the written English quite well.
Where do we have the evidence that humans have no chance of surviving in lalaland unlike the Nodoss?
Old 2007-09-04, 08:59   Link #1266
DieH@rd

Quote:
the idiotic duo brothers is still alive!!!
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 05:44   Link #1267
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
I know what he is saying... ok that English isn't my first language, but I understand the written English quite well.
Where do we have the evidence that humans have no chance of surviving in lalaland unlike the Nodoss?
Well, I don't think any normal person could survive having their ship ripped, torn and sucked into a vacuum

I know I wouldn't
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 06:48   Link #1268
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Well, I don't think any normal person could survive having their ship ripped, torn and sucked into a vacuum

I know I wouldn't
Was it ripped? I saw only the ship engulfed by that blackhole blast and then nothing more.
Old 2007-09-05, 07:23   Link #1269
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
the idiotic duo brothers is still alive!!!
Don't say unnecesary things. That has to be the lamest thing they could pull.
It's bad enough they were in the show for sooo long already.
Old 2007-09-05, 07:50   Link #1270
HeroicWage

Well, I look at it like this: maybe The Brothers Dumm were around so we'd appreciate having them gone. And I appreciate it a lot so I guess it worked.

If they had not gotten into the plot and screwed things up, they story meant for 26 episodes might have run out of ideas at around episode 15.

Plus they helped establish that not all humans are pure and good, and not all of them are smart. Take them and the fleet out of the picture and we're left with Jesu -I mean the Princess and a lop-sided war based around the Argonaut all by itself. If the writers had done that and if the humans STILL won, that would be an even bigger lame-o story than the dumdums.
HeroicWage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 11:23   Link #1271
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Was it ripped? I saw only the ship engulfed by that blackhole blast and then nothing more.
Yes thats true. We have no reason to believe they're dead, its just that is what many people want to believe --- and i don't blame them.

Episode 22.. that was some LARGE Mental Chaos. After that whole scene, i was waiting for Lekti to go back once again, though it was shown that she tried. Then again, wasn't it her fault things turned out like this.

Karkinos is dead then? That indeed came out of nowhere, though it shows that we can't keep having these Nodos' battles, and no deaths. We also finally know what that box shaped item we see in the preview is, the life source of the Nodos/contracts.

Still, a lot happened.
Old 2007-09-05, 12:12   Link #1272
ipernorris

Anyway after Deianeira go to Elysium she will become the Gold Tribe herself?
Old 2007-09-05, 12:15   Link #1273
lightbringer
M9000

Lekti just doesn't learn - her ability is next to useless, given that each time she ever makes use of it, the situation only gets worse. It was the same the last time she did it, some eight episodes back or so.

I for one hope Karkinus will stay dead this time. It's tiring how nobody important ever dies in this anime (and no, the two stooges don't count).

But there was a highlight this week - mentally chaotic Belcross ripping himself out of Cerberus' dimension trap / black hole / whatever it is.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 12:15   Link #1274
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Gold hair, gold aura. She's already Gold Tribe material.
Old 2007-09-05, 16:44   Link #1275
DieH@rd

I just saw e22. Animation is great, and there was few songs that were moddified a bit...
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 16:48   Link #1276
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieH@rd View Post
and there was few songs that were moddified a bit...
This isn't the first time they've been played in the series.
Old 2007-09-06, 23:37   Link #1277
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I like last week episode more than this week episode. Yes Lekti power does seem a bit on the lame side of things.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-06, 23:40   Link #1278
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
I dunno, but all the Nodos is serious Gunbuster times 10 on scale of godlike powers. If they fight, a few of them has to die logically.
Old 2007-09-07, 05:14   Link #1279
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
If they fight, a few of them has to die logically.
Thats common sense.
Old 2007-09-07, 12:43   Link #1280
ipernorris

Well even Lekti going back in time is common sense?

Tags
action, science fiction