Old 2006-04-28, 08:29   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

[Manga] Chapter 225 Discussion

"Slip into my Barrier"
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-28, 10:24   Link #2
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

Just finished reading the last 15 chapters! I can't believe Hinamori's finally back. It's been... a year? Now the story can get started up again.

And she still wants to save Aizen, as I hoped she would. I still think there's hope in that relationship of theirs.

Shame Ichigo hasn't been killed off yet...

Looking forward to reading this chapter.
Old 2006-04-28, 11:06   Link #3
PigLig

Why is there a chapter in Bleach and not Naruto and OP??
isnt golden week affecting bleach too?
Old 2006-04-28, 11:36   Link #4
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLig
Why is there a chapter in Bleach and not Naruto and OP??
isnt golden week affecting bleach too?
Golden Week starts this Saturday. That's why there's a chapter for Bleach. I suppose Naruto and OP should be out soon, too.

On the chapter. It's interesting that Orihime's powers are similar to the one Hachi uses (It's not mentioned in the summary. I read that in the translated script.). Which means it's similar to kidou?? Mhm... maybe the origin of kidou is not with the Shinigami, but with someone/something else and Orihime is a decendant of that someone/something? I dunno, but I think that's more plausible than Orihime having hollow-powers.
Old 2006-04-28, 12:00   Link #5
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
@@||| is it meee or the chapters of bleach are getting boring........ like no actiion or anything good happening......... it's been how many chapters since we saw ichigo train?! aren't y'all getting bored of it too? -___________-|||
225 was kinda boring in my opinion, lookin forward for 226

editt// and yes this topic should be stickied =P
Old 2006-04-28, 13:23   Link #6
voldy18

Exposition and development is necessary for a good plot. Naturally, it's a bit difficult to cover everything in one chapter if you only have 19 pages to work with. So it's only logical that it takes a few chapters before the next fight.

Between, this is only the third chapter after Ichigo finished the fight with his hollow.
Old 2006-04-28, 20:47   Link #7
Uh_huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
@@||| is it meee or the chapters of bleach are getting boring........ like no actiion or anything good happening......... it's been how many chapters since we saw ichigo train?! aren't y'all getting bored of it too? -___________-|||
225 was kinda boring in my opinion, lookin forward for 226

editt// and yes this topic should be stickied =P
Action is overrated. What makes a manga great is the plot behind all the action ... or it is for me at least.

Hell, I only prefer Bleach over Naruto because of the intriguing storyline (I hate both Naruto and Ichigo, those lil punks need to lose a limb).
Old 2006-04-28, 21:03   Link #8
KanaKaishou

In b4 the sticky.

A pedestrian chapter, not great, but not bad.
Old 2006-04-28, 21:19   Link #9
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desti-Fate
And she still wants to save Aizen, as I hoped she would. I still think there's hope in that relationship of theirs.
Typically when the male stabs the female and leaves her to bleed, its a good indicator theres not going to be a relationship. Real life or Anime.
Old 2006-04-28, 22:31   Link #10
Biswa

Indeed Mobius! And hopefully an relationship between those two results in death. That would be a sure fire way to end that one, yes?

Also it seems Ichigo is no longer the child prodigy that we have so far been led to believe... well as of now. The vizards seem infinitely strong no matter how much training Ichigo is doing, so it's sort of strange to see Ichigo being the weakest of the bunch. I wonder if that'll ever change, especially now that he's heard the news from Inoue (which would give motivation for him to accelarate is training tenfold).

Also anyone got a feeling that the shadow is Ishida? Any other guesses?
Old 2006-04-28, 23:11   Link #11
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
I also agree that in manga, plot is what counts ... when they transition to the anime though, they better draw out the fights and make them damn spectacular XD
Old 2006-04-29, 00:39   Link #12
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
I also agree that in manga, plot is what counts ... when they transition to the anime though, they better draw out the fights and make them damn spectacular XD

but seriously? Bleach is becoming like Naruto, they stretched it out so much. probaly it'll be like One Piece in the end... probaly Naruto & Bleach will never end... probaly in around 10 years or 20 years or so and we will get a crap ending =O

that's what i'm worried about............................................. .
Old 2006-04-29, 01:00   Link #13
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

I think Bleach is much more fast paced than the Naruto manga ... and they manage to provide pretty good plot development for the billion characters they have (which naruto manga lacks)
Old 2006-04-29, 08:26   Link #14
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biswa
Also anyone got a feeling that the shadow is Ishida? Any other guesses?
I dont know.. he should be training with his pops so he shouldnt be wasting his time on something that isnt important to him. Gaining back his powers is more important than anything right now. I think its isshin or yourichi or some ss person. If it was ss, they better do some quick talking before they get a quick death.
Old 2006-04-29, 09:22   Link #15
arankar84

Anyone thinks that Ishida now can get along with Ichigo coz Ichigo is technically not a Shinigami already. So Ishida will not be breaking his promise with his dad.
Old 2006-04-29, 09:58   Link #16
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Lol, Uryuu DOES seem like the type of person that would take advantage of a loop-hole like that XD
Old 2006-04-29, 13:21   Link #17
Biswa

Well apparently Ishida's father's exact request was to cut off all connections with "All shinigami AND their friends." That's rather broad, and wouldn't Ichigo count as one of their friends then? Someone check the translation or validity of that statement?
Old 2006-04-29, 22:56   Link #18
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

hmm... i havent gotten my chapter 225, but anyone can jsut let me take a peek at the screenshot ( or pageshot XD ) ? Lets all guess
Old 2006-04-30, 04:08   Link #19
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I don't think that Bleach is having the same streach plot like Naruto, as for me it seemed as Kubo had this thing goig to this point from the begining, so after the great battle of SS and Henco... it's over.
There was a scenery changes like going to and ending the SS arc, but that's all.

Unlike Naruto when new characters just keep on poping out of nowhere just to make the story longer (maybe Orohimaru and Itachi were foretold, but I feel like their co-workers like Akatsuki and Orohimaru's subordinates were added when needed)
Old 2006-04-30, 11:34   Link #20
epyon96

In order for bleach to become Naruto, the characters of Bleach need to degrade to the one-sided Naruto level. Right now, the characters of Bleach keep it entertaining and an interesting experience to watch.

EPYON
Closed Thread