AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-06, 07:33   Link #261
Jasque

Actually they already mixed some of the bad end, when Riki asked Komari to live with her brother just in her dreams. I think they 'll use some more stuff from the bad end, but end with the good one.
Old 2012-11-06, 16:09   Link #262
OPN

Episode 7-10 summaries seem to of been revealed http://pastebin.com/eChFYJ77 (thank you resoni on twitter~) and...mio won't show up till episode 10 O_o.
Old 2012-11-06, 16:45   Link #263
Jasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Episode 7-10 summaries seem to of been revealed http://pastebin.com/eChFYJ77 (thank you resoni on twitter~) and...mio won't show up till episode 10 O_o.
Is there some japanese source?
Old 2012-11-06, 16:47   Link #264
OPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasque View Post
Is there some japanese source?
Their from 2ch i believe. A early magazine leak.
Old 2012-11-06, 17:05   Link #265
Snuffle
likes cute things

It looks more like a wish list. I was about to get excited at the Haruka focused episode but I'll hold back on that until there is a reliable source to believe that information.
Old 2012-11-06, 17:19   Link #266
OPN

We should get confirmation of that in 2 days so we'll see then if its real.
Old 2012-11-06, 17:48   Link #267
Jasque

It's difficult to believe of now...

Well, I also got some rumours about the anime having a second season with 26 eps, plus ovas and movie.

Seems like a rumours season lol
Old 2012-11-06, 18:00   Link #268
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasque View Post
It's difficult to believe of now...

Well, I also got some rumours about the anime having a second season with 26 eps, plus ovas and movie.

Seems like a rumours season lol
Well now that's a real rumor.
Old 2012-11-06, 19:00   Link #269
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Agree with ronelm.

If the rumor about the episodes is true the anime won't start Haruka (I suppose that her route is the second one)'s route for an entire month.

And why Mio appears so late? Darn.
Old 2012-11-06, 20:49   Link #270
matrixhazard

Quote:
I think it is possible. I have expected that after Komari's arc is completed, it will be going to focus on only recruiting the remaining members now. (Since Komari doesn't disappear like other member do after their routes are finished, it's OK to have her route appear so early).

If there are all real, this means ep7 will obviously introduce Kanata too. Great (She is one of my favorite girl after Mio & Kud after all) But still wonder why they need to put Rin story before recruiting Mio. I really want to see her badly now

BTW, I already aware of the no. of episode and expect the anime to have some OVA (Muscle Sensation for sure since Masato always trying to brainwash us with his muscle dance). But never know it may have a movie??? If it's going to have one, then I think it makes sense to have common route and all heroines route until Rin2 in 26 eps, then finish Refrain in the Movie. But I believe it is better if J.C. gonna do another season for this anime.

P.s. Well, since I'm more fan of Rewrite more than Little Busters!, so I hope that after LB is finished. Key will going to have some studio adapting Rewrite right away.
Old 2012-11-07, 08:33   Link #271
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
I think it is possible. I have expected that after Komari's arc is completed, it will be going to focus on only recruiting the remaining members now. (Since Komari doesn't disappear like other member do after their routes are finished, it's OK to have her route appear so early).

If there are all real, this means ep7 will obviously introduce Kanata too. Great (She is one of my favorite girl after Mio & Kud after all) But still wonder why they need to put Rin story before recruiting Mio. I really want to see her badly now
There's also the fact that in the game, the character routes come after the baseball match, for obvious reasons: how could they possibly happily play baseball when either
Spoiler for LB routes:
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
P.s. Well, since I'm more fan of Rewrite more than Little Busters!, so I hope that after LB is finished. Key will going to have some studio adapting Rewrite right away.
I know, right? It totally deserves an anime, especially Chihaya, Lucia and the True routes.
Old 2012-11-07, 08:44   Link #272
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
There's also the fact that in the game, the character routes come after the baseball match, for obvious reasons: how could they possibly happily play baseball when either
Spoiler for LB routes:
?

I know, right? It totally deserves an anime, especially Chihaya, Lucia and the True routes.
They pretty much could, since literally only Riki notices...
And would freak the player out even more if it happened...
Old 2012-11-08, 17:16   Link #273
OPN

Episode summaries have been confirmed....guess no mio till episode 10 .
Old 2012-11-08, 20:20   Link #274
matrixhazard

Quote:
Poor Mio

I'm seriously looking forward to her but have to wait for a whole month.

Hope that episode 10 will only focus on her just like what ep2 for Komari and ep3 for Anego.
Old 2012-11-09, 10:14   Link #275
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well looking at Episode 6's preview images...I freaking knew it!
They really are making it all a group thing, involving the Little Busters much more in each route rather than having Riki solve the problems himself.
Old 2012-11-09, 13:59   Link #276
Jasque

Quote:
Any scan?

Midori, when are we gonna see you tt

So, we can have 16 eps for the reamaining girls routes.

I think the best would be if they save some girls for the 2nd season.

I mean, if we consider Rin, Kud, Kurugaya, Mio and Haruka(not counting Sasako yet).

That's 5 girls left, or 3 eps per route the average.
If they use 4 girls, that's 4 eps and so on.
Old 2012-11-09, 18:21   Link #277
Snuffle
likes cute things

Since this is a spoiler thread, I thought it would be okay to paste the info here instead of clicking on the link. Tugged it away in a spoiler for neatness.
Spoiler for episode 7-10 synopsis:

Hmm, aren't episode 7 and 8 out of order? I'm pretty that Kud gets her roommate before Haruka joins. Not only that, Haruka and Kud join at the same time (at least if Haruka is chosen as Kud's roommate). Well, not that it matters much, as long as the execution is good.

And I'm not really understanding why Mio is appearing so late. They had at least two chances to let her appear in the background when Riki was in the classroom... Even Says got an appearance. Well, I'm not a Mio fan but I'm gonna guess that her admirers are getting impatient.
Old 2012-11-09, 20:12   Link #278
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well looking at Episode 6's preview images...I freaking knew it!
They really are making it all a group thing, involving the Little Busters much more in each route rather than having Riki solve the problems himself.
It does seem more realistic though...
I mean what are friends who don't help a friend that is.. traumatised and suffered a breakdown?
Though the final scenes should be Riki and Komari only....
Old 2012-11-09, 20:41   Link #279
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
It does seem more realistic though...
I mean what are friends who don't help a friend that is.. traumatised and suffered a breakdown?
Though the final scenes should be Riki and Komari only....
I haven't seen the episode so I can't say for sure what happens, but judging from the pictures, they seem to be pretty involved.

I've said this a lot before already, a little help is fine...but the whole point of Kyousuke's plan was to have Riki and Rin grow stronger and independent in the Dream World. Now if the whole group helps him dealing with each route's problems how are they supposed to grow stronger and independent? It goes against his own plan to help Riki out too much...

Then again...for some stupid reason anime Riki already seems stronger than the VN's first playthrough right off the bat which is kinda annoying.

But again, haven't seen the episode yet so I can only speculate.
Old 2012-11-09, 20:46   Link #280
Jasque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Well, I'm not a Mio fan but I'm gonna guess that her admirers are getting impatient.
No need to guess T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I haven't seen the episode so I can't say for sure what happens, but judging from the pictures, they seem to be pretty involved.

I've said this a lot before already, a little help is fine...but the whole point of Kyousuke's plan was to have Riki and Rin grow stronger and independent in the Dream World. Now if the whole group helps him dealing with each route's problems how are they supposed to grow stronger and independent? It goes against his own plan to help Riki out too much...

Then again...for some stupid reason anime Riki already seems stronger than the VN's first playthrough right off the bat which is kinda annoying.

But again, haven't seen the episode yet so I can only speculate.
What I liked in vn is that whenever Riki went and asked Kyousuke for help, he would just say he had to solve the problem by himself.
Even Masato did the same... at most they could give hints. It'll be sad if they help Riki too much.

But well, let's wait for the ep and then complain ^^