AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-17, 15:33   Link #41
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Wasn't Zero released the 14th June in US ? I was expecting some news to know whether I import it or not.

As for the girl :

Fuurya ( tsundere are my weak points ) => Sherufanir => Hmm the dark elve ... Melvira maybe ? => Ryuryu ... And there i'm blocked at the 4 kuro kishi, GAAAH, I will play it soon again to finish it, I need to know whether I have the Dyshana ending or no !!
Lavinia XD
Old 2011-06-17, 16:17   Link #42
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Pfft u don't know her at all then, she's extremely dere when it comes down to the guy she loves. :P
That is even worse. She could suddenly incline into a yandere and suffocate you with a pillow while you sleep.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-17, 16:32   Link #43
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is even worse. She could suddenly incline into a yandere and suffocate you with a pillow while you sleep.
....... dont make me kill you in YOUR sleep XD
Old 2011-06-17, 19:00   Link #44
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i hope for a 3DS argrest war XD

I cant wait for Zero and the sequal to the first one. I still feel bad about the story I wanted to be with Lavinia more...
One problem, RED is now part of the Chinese company.
Old 2011-06-17, 19:05   Link #45
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

the really need a polygamy option for these type of games.
Old 2011-06-17, 19:15   Link #46
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
mm... I'm fine as it is... except for endgame that is... I felt that the choices I made through 1-4 were easy, I never felt torn. But 5th generation... I wanted so many
Old 2011-06-17, 19:32   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Agarest maybe not so, but I would really demand that for the Ar Tonelico series.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-17, 19:47   Link #48
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
One problem, RED is now part of the Chinese company.
zero is coming soon to US and the sequal is already on its way too.
Old 2011-06-18, 01:44   Link #49
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I just missed the delivery of Zero coming to my door. Need to pick it up from courier station now lol. XD

But yeah, Elaine -> Valeria -> Noah -> Hilda for me in the first. Partly because of shipping (Elaine being previous fiancee, Valeria being childhood friend), but mostly because of powergaming (pump STR all the way lol).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2011-06-18, 03:51   Link #50
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i picked soley on which girl i liked the most.
Old 2011-06-18, 05:38   Link #51
Zakoo

I hope there will be a hero looking like Thoma ... How much time did I nearly died from laugh reading him, so epic, and his bro behavior with winfrield was awesome.
Old 2011-06-18, 08:20   Link #52
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I hope there will be a hero looking like Thoma ... How much time did I nearly died from laugh reading him, so epic, and his bro behavior with winfrield was awesome.
Yea the G3 ending was sad because of that bromance ;_;
Old 2011-06-18, 09:38   Link #53
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i picked soley on which girl i liked the most.
Yeah same here, and the last hero came out to be a total beast! Really High STR, VIT, AGI and LCK. With Excellent growths, Perfect combo.

BTW, Whats the story with ZERO? I want to know what I'm getting before finalizing a purchase.
Old 2011-06-18, 10:27   Link #54
GDB

Wow, I didn't even know this game existed. From what I'm reading, it seems rather similar to my favorite Fire Emblem (4).

So, question for ZERO to those who have played it/researched the Japanese version or whatever. How many generations does it have? I think I read something about only having two, which would be highly disappointing.
Old 2011-06-18, 10:49   Link #55
Zakoo

Really ? Less generations, more attachement to the characters. I rushed the game really quickly until where I'm and the only thing that's disappointing is that I couldn't really love the chara like in other games ... such as fire emblem for example.

Well if I were to begin it once again again like I did with Eliwood or radiant dawn, it would make up for it.
Old 2011-06-18, 10:52   Link #56
GDB

I'm just a huge fan of customization. It's why I like Fire Emblem 4 (moreso than other Fire Emblems, which I also like) and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I'll wait for some reviews from you all before I get it, while I try to get the freaking HDMI port on my TV to work.
Old 2011-06-18, 10:54   Link #57
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I just looked up some videos on ZERO, and well it seems to be more or less the same as the first game, except with improved sprites and load times.

Also looked up Agarest War 2, and man! It's a massive leap in improvement! the massage and bath mini-games are LMFAO! Definitely a no-no for kids

I hope it comes out for the 360 ):
Old 2011-06-18, 11:48   Link #58
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

If theres a european release for 2nd game I think I'll get me a copy, the girls sell the product

From what I can see from some trailers, looks like even FF-esque world exploring is put in now.
Hope they improved on the controls in that regard, they were quite choppy, never had a harder time moving my sprite around than in this game.
Old 2011-06-18, 12:24   Link #59
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
If theres a european release for 2nd game I think I'll get me a copy, The romance with the girls sell the game

From what I can see from some trailers, looks like even FF-esque world exploring is put in now.
Hope they improved on the controls in that regard, they were quite choppy, never had a harder time moving my sprite around than in this game.
there, fixed it for ya
Old 2011-06-19, 10:04   Link #60
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
If theres a european release for 2nd game I think I'll get me a copy, the romance with elven girls sell the game

C-Combo fix. Somewhat...

Tags
idea factory, ps3, psn, srpg, xbox360