AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-04, 20:01   Link #11541
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by WangPanda View Post
I don't see Hajime eating Gods, because if he can eat them, it implies he's probably beaten then or killed them which means the WN would have probably reached endgame and therefore he doesn't need a powerup as much as he needs a way to get home.
im pretty sure the gods can reach them in their japan if they want, since returning would mean scaping the "game", so the only way to stop them... KILL! =)
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 20:01   Link #11542
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Do they even have responsibilities?

Or perhaps eating the gods and taking their power is how he gets home?
The Gods are actually Hikkikomori NEETs of the celestial realm.

Anyone here ever watch the episode of futurama with the alien gas blob that had the entire cast of the original Startrek's heads in jars (except Leonard Nimoy) plus some guy named Welch who existed for the sole purpose of being killed off.
The alien was the embodiement of the absolute worst stereotype of an obnoxious fanboy and forced them to act out his self-insert screenplay.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 20:05   Link #11543
mhyr1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
what chapter did Hajime tell them, i dont remember reading it in the raws
It's never shown that Hajime told them about his demon eating, but in chapter 125, after they beat the giant hornets, Shizuku remembers that Hajime had told them before, so it probably happened off screen. Just re-read chapter 125
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 20:10   Link #11544
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
The Gods are actually Hikkikomori NEETs of the celestial realm.

Anyone here ever watch the episode of futurama with the alien gas blob that had the entire cast of the original Startrek's heads in jars (except Leonard Nimoy) plus some guy named Welch who existed for the sole purpose of being killed off.
The alien was the embodiement of the absolute worst stereotype of an obnoxious fanboy and forced them to act out his self-insert screenplay.
So the solution is tell their parents? Or their siblings to drive them out by smashing thier pc with a baseball bat.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 21:05   Link #11545
WangPanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Or perhaps eating the gods and taking their power is how he gets home?
Huh, that's probably too far down the road to tell. Who knows if Hajime actually gets home or not.
WangPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:11   Link #11546
unkxz

Anyone have the link for chapter 122 ?

there is no chapter 122 here, https://drive.google.com/folderview?...mc&usp=sharing

Please... i don't want to skip it, thank you.
unkxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:14   Link #11547
G700s

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkxz View Post
Anyone have the link for chapter 122 ?

there is no chapter 122 here, https://drive.google.com/folderview?...mc&usp=sharing

Please... i don't want to skip it, thank you.
You can skip it, Chapter 122 wasn't actually story based, it was a list of character stats. However if you still want it anyways, Arvollen's chp 122
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:17   Link #11548
unkxz

Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
You can skip it, Chapter 122 wasn't actually story based, it was a list of character stats. However if you still want it anyways, Arvollen's chp 122
Oh.. I didn't know it was only a list of character stats. Thank you.
unkxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:29   Link #11549
Ghiest Cid

That is good to know.
Old 2015-01-05, 00:40   Link #11550
Rainne

Quote:
"Sublimation magic, literally all 'power' is sublimated. The age of gods magic is also not an exception. Generation magic, gravity magic, spirit magic, transformation magic, space magic, and reproduction magic…… These are mighty forces acting on a reasonable basis. They all evolve one stage, leading to magic that exceeds age of gods magic by combining. Magic that could be called the work of god 'Concept magic.'"

From that quote, it feels like each member will be able to specialize in one age of gods magic and bring it to a new level with concept magic, i.e. hajime with an improved generation/creation magic
It's supposed to be something extremely difficult to pull off considering the liberators were only able to make 3 concept magic
yea thats what i think will end up happening, every member of Hajimes Gang will master 1 AOG magic combined with Sublimation, for example Hajime will be the creator, Tio will regenerate even magic to fight forever, Yue will master Gravity, etc./
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 00:46   Link #11551
Lime soda

I've caught up with the story just recently.

I've some skimmed over some details so I might have missed some stuff but do we know why Hajime is so determined to go back home? What is he looking forward to so much back at home?

I mean doesn't he look very not-normal anymore? How is he gonna be fit when he's changed so much? Is he still the old Hajime inside, a person who is a otaku and wants to get a job in the industry like his mom and dad? I'm not sure what to make of him ever since he got the demon makeover.
Lime soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:14   Link #11552
Waxman

Return to Japan was the final objetive Hajime put to himself when he was in the abyss.
Survive, kill the bear, crawl out of the abyss and return home, he set on that to have reasons to keep moving, to not give up.
Of course he now has his harem/companions as reasons to not give up but seeing there's no place in that world as both Yue (betrayed and last of an extint race) and Shia (now that the Haulia tribe has degenerated into killers with an awfull naming sense), Hajime decided to take them to his world.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:38   Link #11553
Lime soda

So he just wants to go back because he imprinted that goal into his mind when his personality got flipped upside down? Not because he wants to go back to a normal life? or because he misses the otaku entertainment? I hope the author addresses it cause that seems kinda lacking.

I'm not sure how Shia is gonna fit in any better in earth since she's got bunny ears. And didn't her tribe get snapped back to being less crazy? Hajime had to get them to take a step back.
Old 2015-01-05, 01:49   Link #11554
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Return to Japan was the final objetive Hajime put to himself when he was in the abyss.
Survive, kill the bear, crawl out of the abyss and return home, he set on that to have reasons to keep moving, to not give up.
Of course he now has his harem/companions as reasons to not give up but seeing there's no place in that world as both Yue (betrayed and last of an extint race) and Shia (now that the Haulia tribe has degenerated into killers with an awfull naming sense), Hajime decided to take them to his world.
and he have to take responsibility since he cause Tio to awakened.
Old 2015-01-05, 01:50   Link #11555
Waxman

The only time (as far as i remember) how Hajime would return to his life in Japan is when he encounter Aiko and she tell him to not live lonely and care for the happiness of his companions.
So either the Hajime ir avoiding thinking in this since return to Japan is still out of his reach or the author hasn't adressed this issue because the focus of the story is somewhere else.
Then again, for all the weapon and gadgets Hajime make all the time his personality right now is one that don't worry of problems until they arrive.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 02:01   Link #11556
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
and he have to take responsibility since he cause Tio to awakened.
How Tio chooses to behave isn't Hajime's responsibility.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 02:04   Link #11557
Lime soda

Yeah, that's what bothered me. Aiko was asking the right questions but we never really got a good answer to what he's really feeling or thinking when it comes to his goal.

I hope Hajime gets back some of his former self before the end at least.
Old 2015-01-05, 02:20   Link #11558
jelder

Why does he want to go back?!!

His family is in Japan and from the start he wanted to go back to them. I don't see that his features changing or the new circumstances he is in changes his desire to reunite with his family.
jelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 03:38   Link #11559
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Kouki's greatness coming up in full translation in 2 weeks, people! Brace yourself and get your popcorn ready.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 04:56   Link #11560
obnuchious

Mui's skydiving, Hajime rampaging a bit, Kouki's Greatness, and mention of Last Boss .... in one chapter?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel