AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-04-17, 12:38   Link #1221
Lime soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Freaking Kaio-ken going from completely forgotten to the trump card ability!? No way I saw that coming. Poor Vegeta...Maybe you'll be the first one to unlock the Super Saiyan White form that Toriyama's supposedly thinking of doing.
Wait there's a idea of a Super Saiyan White form floating out there from Toriyama?

If that's the case I hope it freaking comes true. I still don't like Super Saiyan Blue. I'm hoping and waiting on the off chance some new form is going to replace it.
Lime soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 12:40   Link #1222
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime soda View Post
Wait there's a idea of a Super Saiyan White form floating out there from Toriyama?

If that's the case I hope it freaking comes true. I still don't like Super Saiyan Blue. I'm hoping and waiting on the off chance some new form is going to replace it.
In a recent interview all he said was that SSJB was originally supposed to be white but he changed it because the color would clash with an "upcoming enemy". People are taking it out of context and thinking it will become a real form.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 12:52   Link #1223
Lime soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
In a recent interview all he said was that SSJB was originally supposed to be white but he changed it because the color would clash with an "upcoming enemy". People are taking it out of context and thinking it will become a real form.
Uh. That makes me sad to hear. Maybe one day I'll just come to like that shiny blue hair gel look. I miss SSJ3 or even SSJ4 being the top dog form so much .
Lime soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 12:59   Link #1224
RDNexus

The color change, most likely, was because of Frieza. Since the guy's white and all...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 13:00   Link #1225
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
The color change, most likely, was because of Frieza. Since the guy's white and all...
Not at all. Goku didn't use SSJB until Frieza went gold, right? There'd be no color conflict there.
Old 2016-04-17, 13:33   Link #1226
RDNexus

The color change was mentioned in the interview to have happened during development stage, so it could only be during Fukatsu no F's development, or else you'd have gotten your white-colored SSB.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 13:39   Link #1227
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Pretty cool episode. If the episodes continue being like this, I wouldn't mind if they take a break once this arc ends.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 14:19   Link #1228
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
There was an extra line in there that you're neglecting to mention though. He stated that he'd save the idea for the white form for "another occasion" since he didn't use it for Revival of F.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 14:38   Link #1229
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
There was an extra line in there that you're neglecting to mention though. He stated that he'd save the idea for the white form for "another occasion" since he didn't use it for Revival of F.
Toriyama forgets so much stuff that I'm not expecting to see it.
Old 2016-04-17, 14:40   Link #1230
sayde

^^Can't argue with that. He certainly is forgetful. Though I'd say this at least confirms he's not adamantly against making up yet another SS transformation.
Old 2016-04-17, 16:28   Link #1231
Wandering Soul

Love how they kept on making fun of the whole "screaming while powering up" thing.
Old 2016-04-17, 17:17   Link #1232
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime soda View Post

Vegeta Android had white hair (DBGT-in before non-canon )

Everyone gonna flock to King Kai to learn his KaioKen technique after this.
(They have to kill themselves to reach Heaven first, )
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 18:40   Link #1233
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Vegeta Android had white hair (DBGT-in before non-canon )

Everyone gonna flock to King Kai to learn his KaioKen technique after this.
(They have to kill themselves to reach Heaven first, )
Or you know, Goku can use Instant Transmission and take them there.
Old 2016-04-17, 19:55   Link #1234
Mister Twit

I have a feeling this is going to end as a tie and then Beerus will win because he still has one more member.

So, much like Luigi, Monaka wins by doing absolutely nothing
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 20:44   Link #1235
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Or you know, Goku can use Instant Transmission and take them there.
Speaking of instant transmission, if no one could be bothered to ask Goku to learn that after all these years, I doubt anyone will be approaching him or King Kai to learn KaioKen. lol
Old 2016-04-18, 10:30   Link #1236
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Poor Vegeta. Every time he thinks he's caught up with Goku, he gets surpassed the next day.
Old 2016-04-18, 13:53   Link #1237
quagmire

I have been enjoying and yet scratching my head with Super. For me, it has a different feeling compared to Z. Goku's laid back, care free attitude in Super is taken to the extreme and for me gets on my nerves during the non-fighting scenes. I enjoyed Goku in Z. The balance of his personality was much better. Maybe it is because I watched the dub of Z, while his Japanese voice actor makes him sound completely immature. I don't know, but something rubs me the wrong way with Goku's character in Super. Then again, the whole mood of Super seems to be more of immature than Z.

Then comes the huge step backwards in Vegeta's character development. The Vegeta in Super seems to be the Vegeta during the Cell saga than post-Buu saga especially after episode 39. What happened to Vegeta coming to peace to the fact Goku is better than him? While I didn't expect him to be content at remaining at SSJ2 while Goku went God/SSB, the frustration/jealously of Vegeta shown after Goku used Kaio Ken with SSB, seems to negate the fact that he has realized Goku will be better than him and content being #2 to Goku.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 15:08   Link #1238
grecefar

imho vegeta did in fact admit that goku was better than him but he did say too that he was going to catch up and beat him. I think vegeta frustration is because he was walking in the same territorie as him, having the same level of transformation but then goku came out of nowhere with the kaioken and leave him behind.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 15:30   Link #1239
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
actually cel only survived because goku not obliterated all his body a part of his brain survived then he regenerated from the brain that is why when gohan and future trunks in order to proper kill cell destroyed every bit of him including his brain to make sure he could not have any remain part to regenerate, otherwise cell could be immortal since he could regenerate from "nothing" and he was supposed to be alive not dead.
I don't see how any of this has anything to do with what I said. I'm talking about the Warp Kamehameha, not Cell's Self Destruct. And in either case, it was far more impressive than kicking him into a lake.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 19:56   Link #1240
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
imho vegeta did in fact admit that goku was better than him but he did say too that he was going to catch up and beat him. I think vegeta frustration is because he was walking in the same territorie as him, having the same level of transformation but then goku came out of nowhere with the kaioken and leave him behind.
I just watched the clip again. Maybe because it was the dub and something got lost in translation, but he never said that he would catch and beat Goku in that speech. He just admitted Goku was the best.

Again maybe a change they made in the dub.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy