AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 8 15.38%
Nino 2 3.85%
Miku 37 71.15%
Yotsuba 2 3.85%
Itsuki 3 5.77%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 11:50   Link #381
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
What was what he wanted to day about Yotsuba that he stopped.
Probably the same thing he wanted to express in Chapter 36.
On the Labour Thanksgiving Tour, he made her realize that everything they did on that day before the park was something corresponding to the other sisters. He asked her what does she want, but after thinking for a bit, she asked him back "Just what do I want?". There Fuutarou started saying something: "Yotsuba, you...", but never finished it, because Ichika and Miku appeared in the store and they had to hide. Depression/identity crisis/putting everyone above herself even if it damages herself?
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:43   Link #382
MK-95-
CCG's Reaper

It has been hinted that he may subconsciously be developing feelings for Yotsuba. Whether he realizes this or not remains to be seen. After all, he didn't even realize how much of an impact that she made on him until Raiha pointed it out via his stories from the school trip. Plus, she's the only one of the quints to get him to genuinely smile and completely let loose so far.

I say all this, but I'm still a Miku shipper through and through. Tho I also don't mind Yotsuba winning at this point since she's more than earned it imo.
Suppose there is an evil that justice cannot bring down. What would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil? - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:31   Link #383
WingedAccelerator

Not sure if we could say that Fuutarou is really developing feelings for her, because he is quite consistent in being, well, not emoting that much, or not giving a shit in general, so he is hard to read. Although this breaks sometimes like with Miku's rooftop confession, where he started grinning like an idiot. But in the end, I'm also rooting for Miku and Yotsuba, so the chance for victory is 40%.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote