Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-08-31, 00:08   Link #681
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
First, Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, Kyle Rittenhouse are white nationalists

Second, Obama has been a huge disappointment, and his failure to bring meaningful reform is one of the reasons why things have reached a boiling point

Third, thank you for openly condemning white supremacy.

I would like to refer you to this article regarding what I feel about the looting.
https://cominsitu.wordpress.com/2020...-looting-2014/

//

Proud Boys are white nationalists? With 100% Black, Asian, and Hispanic members? My understanding was they are like a college frat that started as a joke. Please do correct me on this. Same with Patriot's Prayer. FYI, the kid is Hispanic according to the court docs.

Glad we agree on something.

Looting is looting. No matter how righteous the reason. You open the doors to lots of nasty if people start justifying looting. If you gotta problem with something or someone, go to the source of the problem and protest them. If media is not listening until you loot, then do something about media and don't destroy people's livelihoods especially during these trying times. If it's not stopped it'll turn into riots and beatdowns of people who the mobs deem "outsiders." It'll eventually lead to the rationalizing self-righteous retaliatory attacks against property/innocent people, also known as terrorism.

Edit:

You still haven't addressed anything.

Claim - I don't like American sources.
Proof - Nonexistent just like the fantasies being conjured by conflating the links. Classic strawman.

I did say I mind loonytoony lefty media as source because of the obvious bias and strawmans they love so much (this does not indicate right-wing media doesn't before you jump to conclusions again), and last I checked reuters was overloading with bias. Epistemology 101, empirical undoctored evidence is the best.

Anyway, first link - doesn't help with questions asked, second link - Trump did declare antifa as domestic terrorist, third link - 3 months old; they have all the evidence they need to lock them up under terror related charges.

Last edited by Ougon; 2020-08-31 at 00:31.
Old 2020-08-31, 00:29   Link #682
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Looting, by definition, makes you a thief. Unless you happen to be an adventurer or a pirate, looting is not the word....theft is the word.

The First Amendment is there to allow all citizens the right to a peaceful assembly. Protest is fine, as long as it is peaceful. If the police or anyone else tramples on that, you have the right to stomp them in court for breaking the law of the land. You don't go over the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. Its there to say what the government cannot do to you.

But if you are violently protesting. Being thieves. Than you are not protected by the First Amendment, because you are not engaging in a peaceful assembly or protest. You are breaking laws. Sure you can say what you want, as free speech is still protected...but you have no right to be thieves or violent towards your fellow citizens.
Old 2020-08-31, 00:32   Link #683
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The looting bit is... interesting, to say the very least. I gained a new perspective on it due to John Oliver's show. I still can't say whether it's good or bad now, but let me give you an EXTREMELY distilled version of it. Basically, he played a clip at the end of the episode dedicated to the reason behind the BLM protests, and the lady was saying (in an extremely angry, pissed-off rant):

Black folk have been fighting for equal rights since the 1960's- for fifty years. And equality has not been achieved. Now with a heavy publicized death... well, what do you expect them to do with the anger that's been building for decades? And apparently, there's enough angry black folk that they COULD burn cities down (probably due psuedo-warfare between both sides ultimately), but since they still just want to be treated equality, they're not going to raze cities- looting still leaves the places standing, after all.

Oh, and funny thing about White Nationalism... be wary of misinterpretation. It implies it's only white folks doing it, but it really just means that the people doing it believe white folk should be superior. Now wouldn't it just be a shot in the gut if it turns out there are minorities who are also pushing it? It's possible, and that's where have minorities involved in White Supremacy would come from.

PS- Trump is encouraging all the problems not so much by actively congratulating them in speeches, but because he has the power to actively stop it, and he isn't. Let's be honest: if you went and did something Bad, and someone who had the power to stop you didn't, would you continue doing it? I'll just say that you're lying to yourselves if you think the answer is that you'd stop.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2020-08-31, 00:48   Link #684
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
PS- Trump is encouraging all the problems not so much by actively congratulating them in speeches, but because he has the power to actively stop it, and he isn't. Let's be honest: if you went and did something Bad, and someone who had the power to stop you didn't, would you continue doing it? I'll just say that you're lying to yourselves if you think the answer is that you'd stop.
the last time i checked trump was actuallu "trying to help" sending forces, but some "democrates mayors like the moron in portland which openly refused trump aid in a open leter and is letting all the crap happen, then in the same way you are "expectating the "fine and peace protester" attack you also must wait for the local citizens finally get tired and start to defend themselfs.

US is almost looking like some 80 to 90 decade movies with a city in chaos no laws and only gangs dominate every where, many democrarts places are reaching this level, making some "old movies looks like reality, because the mayors are being ass*** againts they own peoples and allows chaos all over the place.

then if trump wins by easy this election we would know exactly who's was the fault of his victory, because really don't matter how much trump is incompetent the current democrats are being even more incompetents than him, they are showing themselfs for they voters(if they believe which the local citizens are they voters or they believe which "the protester are they voters"), which they are just cowards scums allowing peoples getting injured and even killed, having they houses stormed, or they stores destroyed having they lifes in danger because some "scum" peoples took advantage over what was supposed to be a "peace protest" to become the second "civil war"

and to be fair if things keep scaling and trump gonna be forced to call the army who do you think will be called the "villian in the history???? trump to tryng to "save the peoples from angered peoples" or those angered peoples doing chaos???.

And it will just make the "racism and segregation" in US even worst, because many peoples which were not "racist" or never supported it can start to "support" because in the end "those nasty peoples will be right" about who is the "big villian" in the whole picture because those idiots are doing exactly what trump and republican needs to gain strengt and credibility among the "silent majority" which will get tired of all those chaos.

In the same way i do hate "white supremacists" or nazist or others "called right its" i'm also do hate bkacsupremacist and any other hatefull group from the left, sumaring i do hate any 'hatefull group be right or left, peoples just spreand hate, facism, racism, xenophoby, homofoby, heterofoby, hate for womans, hate for man, any group which try to be "hatefull" and i'm seeying a lot of this in both sides and all that extremists and bubbles.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2020-08-31 at 01:06.
Old 2020-08-31, 00:55   Link #685
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the last time i checked trump was actuallu "trying to help" sending forces, but some "democrates mayors like the moron in portland which openly refused trump aid in a open leter and is letting all the crap happen, then in the same way you are "expectating the "fine and peace protester" attack you also must wait for the local citizens finally get tired and start to defend themselfs.

Interesting when those forces that Trump is sending are actively kidnapping people off the street (this is documented)... people who just so happen to be against Trump. So tell me, if the people who are being kidnapped are the same ones that would vote for Biden, doesn't that seem a little like... oh, I dunno, Nazi SS/KGB-esque? Y'know, eliminate those who would remove you from power?

Also,
Quote:
and to be fair if things keep scaling and trump gonna be forced to call the army who do you think will be called the "villian in the history???? trump to tryng to "save the peoples from angered peoples" or those angered peoples doing chaos???.
Let me ask you this: Do you know about Tiananmen Square, and who the Bad Guys is that one are?

One more thing:
Quote:
And it will just make the "racism and segregation" in US even worst, because many peoples which were not "racist" or never supported it can start to "support" because in the end "those nasty peoples will be right" about who is the "big villian" in the whole picture because those idiots are doing exactly what trump and republican needs to gain strengt and credibility among the "silent majority" which will get tired of all those chaos.
LOL Nice try... I believe the majority of people are seeing it is in fact Trump (Obama wasn't great, but you'll notice how it's far worse under Trump?), and if they want to reduce the chaos, they have to remove the person responsible for it all from power- i.e. Trump. Notice how Republicans have the majority rule in terms of national politics, and this is occurring? As Biden (who I'm still not a huge fan of) put it... this is all occurring under TRUMP, not Biden.

Last edited by Magin; 2020-08-31 at 01:06.
Old 2020-08-31, 01:25   Link #686
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
The looting bit is... interesting, to say the very least. I gained a new perspective on it due to John Oliver's show. I still can't say whether it's good or bad now, but let me give you an EXTREMELY distilled version of it. Basically, he played a clip at the end of the episode dedicated to the reason behind the BLM protests, and the lady was saying (in an extremely angry, pissed-off rant):

Black folk have been fighting for equal rights since the 1960's- for fifty years. And equality has not been achieved. Now with a heavy publicized death... well, what do you expect them to do with the anger that's been building for decades?

This is a very sensitive topic but it needs to be discussed. African Americans have been oppressed in the past and there's no doubt about it. Black lives matter, and so do other lives as stated by authentic BLM protesters, but once the looting AND rioting starts that's where the line is drawn. If you're having difficulty condemning riots and looting because you think Black people are oppressed, then think again. We had a Black President for two terms, and that speaks a lot. If you're gonna repeat your statement, then tell me who or what is oppressing black people and how.

Quote:
And apparently, there's enough angry black folk that they COULD burn cities down (probably due psuedo-warfare between both sides ultimately), but since they still just want to be treated equality, they're not going to raze cities- looting still leaves the places standing, after all.
Appeal to emotions. No one said "angry black folk" were burning down cities, and there were no sides you're speaking of until recently. The burning, rioting, beating people up, and looting was done by a collective of groups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon
Which started recently, way after the unrest and domestic terrorism by bad elements and opportunists mixed with the minority non-lethal protestors. They razed parts of various cities down and beat innocent people to a bloody pulp. People started defending their homes and businesses after they had enough because, surprise, police was not helping or stopping these destructive goons.

Quote:
Oh, and funny thing about White Nationalism... be wary of misinterpretation. It implies it's only white folks doing it, but it really just means that the people doing it believe white folk should be superior. Now wouldn't it just be a shot in the gut if it turns out there are minorities who are also pushing it? It's possible, and that's where have minorities involved in White Supremacy would come from.

Or they just like facts, have an objective outlook and love their country and get labeled as White Nationalist because of such despite having nothing to do with White Supremacy.

Quote:

fantasyland.
Old 2020-08-31, 01:51   Link #687
Blueknight78

[QUOTE=Magin;6436093]Interesting when those forces that Trump is sending are actively kidnapping people off the street (this is documented)... people who just so happen to be against Trump. So tell me, if the people who are being kidnapped are the same ones that would vote for Biden, doesn't that seem a little like... oh, I dunno, Nazi SS/KGB-esque? Y'know, eliminate those who would remove you from power?
[quote]
if this is happening all the times then why the place which accepted trump help you are seeying no one "complain" about peoples being kidnap and things are getting to "normal?

Quote:
Also,

Let me ask you this: Do you know about Tiananmen Square, and who the Bad Guys is that one are?
to be fair not, never hear about it.

Quote:
One more thing:

LOL Nice try... I believe the majority of people are seeing it is in fact Trump (Obama wasn't great, but you'll notice how it's far worse under Trump?), and if they want to reduce the chaos, they have to remove the person responsible for it all from power- i.e. Trump. Notice how Republicans have the majority rule in terms of national politics, and this is occurring? As Biden (who I'm still not a huge fan of) put it... this is all occurring under TRUMP, not Biden.
Because those things are happening in "democrats" territory and accord to US laws, the local leaders (mayor and governor) have more power than president or others peoples and trump can only do anything or the senate or other "external force" if things really get out of control you must be the one to go look to the laws, while i do agree with trump is a incompetent and he is doing nothing, i'm not that stupid to say which is his "fault" because "is trump" and everything is his fault, if the constitution say which trump or the republicans can't do anything until "is too later" then they can't do even if they true wanted, the idiocity of the democrats in do nothing toward the protest and also in most of the cases not accepting anything is the deal you can't place a fault in trump when this is the merity of the local leaders, again trump only can do something if things scalate or f the "democrats" on the senate agree which is time to do something, as long only republicans and trump are whiling to do something then nothing can be made for now, it's up to the mayors or governors to declare state of calamity or accept hsi help which he or the senators can do anything as long the local leaders are just hidden in they heavy protected houses and just watching things get burned nothing can be made, that is the problem with some laws", if trump decide to act against the local leaders and do something he can be accused of "dictatorism and trying to take over and give to democrats the ammunition they need, which i'm starting to suspect which this must be they plains, let things scalate until a point were trump wil feel forced to act then calling him a traitor of the laws and ask for him to to be fired or arrested, because this is the only "idiot and suicidal reason i can see for then to allow all that chaos to happen.

For much i do hate trump, on this matter he have his hands tied, he can't do anything if the "congresss" don't give him they tumbs up, if trump can't get the support of the congress he can't act unlles the mayors or governors ask or accept his help, then he can do something, otherwise if he tries to act it will be act of treason and break the constituiton and to be fair i do believe which trump want to do something, not because he is a "nice guy" and want to save peoples, but because it can give him some votes and get riddle of peoples which he do hate but he can't do anything at the moment.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2020-08-31 at 02:10.
Old 2020-08-31, 01:51   Link #688
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
The issue is the USPS sabotage and the impact it could have on Biden voters, plus general vote suppression and intimidation (as we saw in places like GA in the midterms) turned up to 11 by Trump. If this were a free and fair election there's no question Biden would win, but it won't be. And even if he does Trump will refuse to accept the results, assuming he doesn't try to cancel the election before it even happens.
Fun story: That would actually the best result for everyone who doesn't want him as president.
Going by what LegalEagle said in his YT-Video, the president's term ends on a fixed date, next in line would be the Vice President. However, the VP's term ends together with the presidents...

i.E next possible candidates for the interim's President would either be Pelosi, or someone else who isn't exactly a fan of Trump's (I think it was the eldest member of the senate or something like that).

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-31, 04:25   Link #689
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post

to be fair not, never hear about it.
Sigh... I was being hopeful, despite knowing how this would go. But since you've proven yourself ignorant about Tiananmen square, and unless you're Chinese living in the mainland. this literally tells me everything I need to know about you. Now while googling it is easy and fast, here's the rundown: There were protests against the CCP, and I believe it was students who gathered in Tiananmen Square. CCP brought in tanks and fired on them all, causing a massacre- I believe this was on June 6th, 1989 (I'm fuzzy on the exact date). It is an event denied by the CCP to this day, despite tons of evidence proving it happened. There was a brief question is a version would happen in the US when Trump called in tanks just to get a photo op in front of a church, holding a bible (upside down, I might add)... it turned out to be a terrible publicity stunt, but that's all it ended up being.

And now, our conversation is over permanently.

Old 2020-08-31, 06:01   Link #690
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Fun story: That would actually the best result for everyone who doesn't want him as president.
Going by what LegalEagle said in his YT-Video, the president's term ends on a fixed date, next in line would be the Vice President. However, the VP's term ends together with the presidents...

i.E next possible candidates for the interim's President would either be Pelosi, or someone else who isn't exactly a fan of Trump's (I think it was the eldest member of the senate or something like that).
Pelosi is definitely the next in line if he tries to pull that BS. Imagine him being so butthurt about Biden beating him that he let's Pelosi become President.
Old 2020-08-31, 06:42   Link #691
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

So "fun" fact- Pelosi actually isn't next in line, believe it or not. This is where things get weird: Jan 20th is the official date when transfer of power happens- election loss or no election, Trump is out on that date (minus any possible fuckery that I just know is going to happen). BUT... Pelosi's term ALSO ends on Jan. 20th. The wording is "Speaker of the House"- I wish I could remember the details of why, but I believe Pelosi won't be Speaker, and I think it's whoever is chosen by which party has the majority rule on that date.

Old 2020-08-31, 08:31   Link #692
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Pelosi is going to be re-elected Speaker by the Democratic caucus, and the Democrats are certainly going to retain control of the House (and probably increase their majority).

But that's not the point. Trump is systematically ignoring the constitution and multiple acts of congress already. Talk of Pelosi becoming president hinges on an orderly transition of power, and the so-called "circuit breakers" kicking in to protect the constitutional system. Well, they haven't kicked in yet. And as long as the party in power refuses to abandon him, he can take this thing right to the edge - dare the generals to order their troops to physically enforce regime change. And I don't think it's any guarantee that would happen.

The problem here is people are fundamentally underestimating the threat Trump and Trumpism poses to the system itself. Read "How Democracies Die" by Levitsky and Ziblatt - it's terrifyingly prophetic.
Old 2020-08-31, 15:41   Link #693
GDB

Quote:
So "fun" fact- Pelosi actually isn't next in line, believe it or not. This is where things get weird: Jan 20th is the official date when transfer of power happens- election loss or no election, Trump is out on that date (minus any possible fuckery that I just know is going to happen). BUT... Pelosi's term ALSO ends on Jan. 20th. The wording is "Speaker of the House"- I wish I could remember the details of why, but I believe Pelosi won't be Speaker, and I think it's whoever is chosen by which party has the majority rule on that date.
As Enzo said, she wouldn't lose her seat (Trump can try to ignore the Presidential vote, but he cannot ignore the state delegate vote). Further, while it's been standard for the most part for the Speaker of the House to be in the House, they don't actually HAVE to be in the House.

Quote:
But that's not the point. Trump is systematically ignoring the constitution and multiple acts of congress already. Talk of Pelosi becoming president hinges on an orderly transition of power, and the so-called "circuit breakers" kicking in to protect the constitutional system. Well, they haven't kicked in yet. And as long as the party in power refuses to abandon him, he can take this thing right to the edge - dare the generals to order their troops to physically enforce regime change. And I don't think it's any guarantee that would happen.
This would no longer be something the GOP Senate could protect him from. It'd come down to the Secret Service and the Military choosing between a dictatorship and their oaths to the country/protecting the constitution. While there's no guarantee, he only really needs to have pissed off one person with the right position to end it all if it came to this.
Old 2020-08-31, 18:13   Link #694
Blueknight78

even the black peoples are getting tired of all that crap and see which it's no more about "pacific protester and the ones not "idiots or crazy are start to switching to trump side because they are getting tired to be afraid
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...15-points-down

i'm start to really believe which if this riots and violence keep happening trump will gonna wins by easy and it will be both democrats and the "BLM" faults to start to paint themselfs as terrorists and no more someone which you must "support.

The more peoples and democrats keep on "denial" over all the crap the best will be for trump to get a real chance to wins this election and even by a "large advantage because again "the silence majority" are getting tired to be scared in the "democrats" areas, trump already strong on the republicans all he need is some democrats place loose they faith in the party after getting tired to living in fear like a armagedon movie and he will wins.
Old 2020-08-31, 20:27   Link #695
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
-snip-speculation-

Trump is systematically ignoring the constitution and multiple acts of congress already. -snip-speculation-

The problem here is people are fundamentally underestimating the threat Trump and Trumpism poses to the system itself. Read "How Democracies Die" by Levitsky and Ziblatt - it's terrifyingly prophetic.

Okay. How so?

To the DNC, yes. To the constitution, no.

Last edited by Ougon; 2020-08-31 at 23:06.
Old 2020-09-01, 00:58   Link #696
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

You’ll just deny every instance, so what’s the point? No reasonable person could possibly dispute that he’s flouting the emoluments clause (constitution) and Hatch Act (act of Congress). That’s not to mention all the stuff that got him impeached, and that would have gotten him impeached after the Mueller investigation if the Repubs hadn’t controlled the House. But there’s no room for reason in the age of QAnon and Fox News.
Old 2020-09-01, 01:16   Link #697
Blueknight78

Quote:
You’ll just deny every instance, so what’s the point? No reasonable person could possibly dispute that he’s flouting the emoluments clause (constitution) and Hatch Act (act of Congress). That’s not to mention all the stuff that got him impeached, and that would have gotten him impeached after the Mueller investigation if the Repubs hadn’t controlled the House. But there’s no room for reason in the age of QAnon and Fox News.
they never had any real "proof" of trump with the russian in the end the investigation ended with "nothing" which means mueller was incompetent to get "real and enough proofs" to the congress could impeach trump

also in the other end i also seeying peoples "or "open support looting, violence and riot from the "extremists in the left or "prentend they "are doing nothing" and only accusing trump of doing nast things while peoples "are actually suffering" from all the chaos and "true innocent peoples, from both left and right and both white and black and even "black being killed by blacks and if we gonna play the "card of FBI" i also remember fbi come with investigations proofing which black peoples are being more killed by "others black peoples than by cops and the violence in areas from full black peoples is huge, however it was called "lies" then now about "trump are truth?? the famous is only truth if it's alligned with me.

what i'm trying to saying which peoples are ignoring all the crap things happening, like the virus, like more violence into black peoples and also in whites and that violence is not come "from the police" and now every time something happens peoples are going crazy and violent, obvious if you keep being violent over and over at one point peoples will get tired and will fight back since the "politicians which were supposed to protect then are deny that protection even cops are refusing to help at this point we are getting a lawless and chaotic situation which only gonna scalated until or we get a civil war or we get finally the "enough is enough" and trump get enough support from the "local peoples" scared and tired of all violence and the congress can't do anything than allow trump call the it a calamity and be able to call the army.

And he can finally get enough power and support to not loose and maybe in worst case scene it could be the end of democraty party because they will be ones called for all that crap, which is already happening.
Old 2020-09-01, 01:45   Link #698
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
You’ll just deny every instance, so what’s the point? No reasonable person could possibly dispute that he’s flouting the emoluments clause (constitution) and Hatch Act (act of Congress).

No. That's just you jumping to conclusion. Sure, I'll deny it with logic if I detect bullshit, but I'll be with you if you actually have something solid as premise and not some radical lefty media propaganda spouting without clear evidence. Current POTUS is not a saint, devoid of flaws, just like every POTUS before him. I am not that knowledgeable on either of cited offenses. I'll do my diligence and get back to you on that. If you're right, more power to you on this.

Quote:
That’s not to mention all the stuff that got him impeached, and that would have gotten him impeached after the Mueller investigation if the Repubs hadn’t controlled the House. But there’s no room for reason in the age of QAnon and Fox News.

First things first. QAnon is not credible as a source of information. There, I dispelled your QAnon fantasy. I don't wanna hear anymore whining about it. Regarding "the age of fox news" they fall under the same category as CNN and New York Times. They're only valid if their sources checkout and they have objective proof backing their "opinions."

Moving on to the shampeachment. What? Republicans controlled the house to tHwArT ThE ImPEaChMeNt? Senate rejected it because it was a sham. What got him impeached? Russian collusion? Mueller lied under oath according to the newly declassed docs. Why was it successful in the house? On what evidence did the house impeach Trump before senate stopped the charade? We know that CK lied and forged docs regarding the collusion. More to come from Durham report. We'll just have to wait and see how deep it goes.
Old 2020-09-01, 02:30   Link #699
ramlaen

Quote:
Thanks, Q-Anon.
Doesn't exist but makes a nice boogeyman huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Kyle Rittenhouse [is a] white nationalist

The Anti-Defamation League, which tracks extremist activity, told CBS News there were militia members at the Kenosha protest but found no indication from Rittenhouse's social media footprint that he is connected to any extremist movements. His posts indicate he is extremely pro-police and appears to have been a former police explorer, a career-oriented program for youth considering a career in law enforcement. Many of his social media posts use the phrase, "Blue Lives Matter," according to the ADL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Pelosi is definitely the next in line if he tries to pull that BS. Imagine him being so butthurt about Biden beating him that he let's Pelosi become President.
You mean Trump winning and Democrats contesting the election results claiming Trump stole the election (you know, their current USPS conspiracy theory) trying to run out the clock for this result to happen.

Would you really put it past them after the Russian collusion hoax?

Last edited by ramlaen; 2020-09-01 at 03:33.
Old 2020-09-01, 04:27   Link #700
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I know, that's why I mentioned that "someone else". According to the video they'd look towards the Senate then though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure she would LOVE to have him dragged out of the white house by the military, should he refuse to leave.

The ghist of the video I saw is that they might jump over her though, as her term is about to end shortly after the presidential elections.
Not sure what was up with the next one after that. Either he doesn't like trump (according to the video I saw, that is.), or his Term ends before the election making it someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlaen View Post
You mean Trump winning and Democrats contesting the election results claiming Trump stole the election (you know, their current USPS conspiracy theory) trying to run out the clock for this result to happen.
No, the argument at that point was, that Trump had suggested to postpone the election.
However, that would result in his term to end, invoking the line of succession. Notably, without considering the VP, as their term ends at the same time.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Closed Thread