AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-15, 04:22   Link #21
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
That's a pretty bold claim you're making there.
perhaps so considering i'm the one who created a social group for trinity seven I've been keeping track of it. Read all 35 chapters and if people still think its wish fulfillment that's fine but I don't think so don't judge a show based only on its title actually read it first and I guarantee you'll enjoy it
Old 2014-02-15, 04:53   Link #22
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

As much as I like Trinity Seven, I think you should consider that other doesn't share the same taste as you.
Old 2014-02-15, 05:36   Link #23
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
As much as I like Trinity Seven, I think you should consider that other doesn't share the same taste as you.
Your right Maxwell different tastes are what make the world of anime fun well I suppose i'll just wait in excitement for the anime and the next chapter
Old 2014-02-15, 07:54   Link #24
bastek66

I wonder if they keep drama cd voice cast

Yoshimasa Hosoya as Arata Kasuga
Ai Kayano as Lilith Asami
Noriko Shitaya as Arin Kannazuki
Saki Fujita as Revy Kazama
Suzuko Mimori as Mira Yamana
Yu Kobayashi as Akio Fudō
Rumi Ookubo as Yui Kurata
Shiori Mikami as Serina Sharlock
Ayumi Fujimura as Liselotte Sharlock
Mariya Ise as Sora
Koji Yusa as Principal
Old 2014-02-15, 09:45   Link #25
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalena View Post
I do so love witty one-line comebacks that do nothing to contradict the statement originally made. Here's a golf clap for you. *golf clap*

Snarkiness aside, next time why don't you try actually explaining what about this title makes it anything other than what it appears to be on the surface (i.e. a blatant wish fulfillment harem). That would be more conducive to discussion.
I won't bother explaining, just watch the damn thing and make up your own mind.
Old 2014-02-15, 10:20   Link #26
ImperialFlameGod8190

leo don't worry if others don't like it as long as you do that's all that matters
Old 2014-02-15, 10:26   Link #27
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't know what makes this series attract so much flak compared to other harem series. o_o;;
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-02-15, 12:32   Link #28
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I don't know what makes this series attract so much flak compared to other harem series. o_o;;
The main character .
Old 2014-02-15, 12:39   Link #29
Im Otaku
Siscon 愛

I heard a lot of good things about this anime till now whoa, I think I'd love to give it a try like all anime I stop at episode 5 and think how good it is.
Old 2014-02-15, 13:05   Link #30
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
The mc is not a wuss. No damm bloodnose, no violent tsundere.
Old 2014-02-15, 16:17   Link #31
Tenzen12

Trinity seven is more than just awesome protagonist, some of girls are great too (especialy Akio or ninja girl), but Arata would be enough watch it anytime.

Yeah, it doesn't diverge out of mainstream much, but I always though people who condemn anime just for that are stupid pousers
Old 2014-02-15, 16:42   Link #32
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post

Yeah, it doesn't diverge out of mainstream much, but I always though people who condemn anime just for that are stupid pousers
Amen to that, bro. PREACH!
Old 2014-02-15, 16:51   Link #33
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Trinity seven is more than just awesome protagonist, some of girls are great too (especialy Akio or ninja girl), but Arata would be enough watch it anytime.

Too bad most of watchers still try to look like some elite and don't want to just relax and enjoy
Old 2014-02-15, 17:48   Link #34
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
I just got home from two days overnight work and I saw this! Wow! Can't wait to see Arata, his antics and especially the girls!
Old 2014-02-15, 19:24   Link #35
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
The main character .
Quote:
The mc is not a wuss. No damm bloodnose, no violent tsundere.
So it's basically the Izayoi (badass harem MC) archetype?
In any case, it seems that everyone hates harem MCs anyway. Some hate the dense mofo, some hate the Gary Stu badass, and some hate the guy who can juggle his haremettes easily.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-02-15, 19:49   Link #36
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
In any case, it seems that everyone hates harem MCs anyway. Some hate the dense mofo, some hate the Gary Stu badass, and some hate the guy who can juggle his haremettes easily.
I don't know how you see Izayoi but he to me is a battle freak, easy going boy, genius, badass, loner, hidden papa bear, likes to tease Kurousagi and not a gary stu... actually he reminds me a lot of Tsukiyumi Ikuto teasing Amu from Shugo Chara but on Mondaiji is with Kurousagi. I don't see him as harem mc though.

Here in T7 the mc teases some of the girls but doesn't always works, usually gets along with them but isn't a battle freak, is nostalgic, likes to make fun of them along with her ninja friend and doesn't panicks when in ecchi situations.
Old 2014-02-15, 22:31   Link #37
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
they have a curse that they've seen so many lovely harems inhabited by dimwitted MC's it spoils your fun. Its like o god its a harem the girls will be hot the MC will be a pansy and the best part about the show will be the doujins that come with it. A disease that seems to affect a ton of harem MC's especially recently
Old 2014-02-15, 23:10   Link #38
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

This is relevant to my interests

From what little images and info there is so far, it looks very nice
Old 2014-02-16, 15:27   Link #39
Tenzen12

Quote:
He is not badass of Izayoi level, and initially his magic have quite limited use, but he simply roll with it and have fun no metter what is going on. I would recommend try at least first several pages in chapter 11 which shows what kind of protagonist Arata is and in same time is best thing in history of tsundere EVER.
Old 2014-02-17, 21:43   Link #40
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Who is that Izayoi everyone is speaking of?

Also about T7, another good thing is the harem doesn't initiate any cat fight. No bitching. No fighting. Just love.

Tags
ecchi, harem, seven sins, shonen