AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Old 2015-10-08, 23:56   Link #21
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Apparent Interview details from Kawahara
新作「AW」
・小説最新刊より未来の話
・できる限り多くのキャラクターに見せ場を作って、彼らの戦うシーンを描きたい
・新キャラクターは主人公というより物語にきっかけを与える平均的なプレイヤー
・三年ぶりにアフレコに立ち会ったが三澤さんは今回は安定感があってすごかった

Ads are NSFW: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/71067
is anyone one going to translate this or not since google chrome sucks
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 16:46   Link #22
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
is anyone one going to translate this or not since google chrome sucks
waiting for this one too.
Old 2015-10-09, 16:55   Link #23
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boukenxha View Post
Unlike the news of original SAO movie, it's sad that this announcement is not for S2. S1 already seem so long ago and we have plenty of material stocked up. I guess getting something new is better than nothing, for AW's popularity could not ever match that of SAO.

Seeing new characters in the trailer has me concerned. Not sure how much we'll see them in this original story but it's a shame if they are going to jump right in to the action instead of getting the proper introduction they would have.
During interview last year Kawashara's editor said that they are willing to make S2 of AW. Just that it's hard to replace Sunrise 8 as a studio (and they are still busy).

My guess is that they either found another studio to do it and want to check how they'll handle it with OVa/OVAs or Sunrise 8 found a gap in their schedule for 1-2 eps for now to remind about the series before they could make a full season.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 21:16   Link #24
darkone45

I would have assume someone at least knew some Japanese is there nobody in this thread that at lase lives in japan and knows kanji ?
Old 2015-10-10, 09:32   Link #25
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
During interview last year Kawashara's editor said that they are willing to make S2 of AW. Just that it's hard to replace Sunrise 8 as a studio (and they are still busy).

My guess is that they either found another studio to do it and want to check how they'll handle it with OVa/OVAs or Sunrise 8 found a gap in their schedule for 1-2 eps for now to remind about the series before they could make a full season.
I'm hoping that you're right since based on what you said AW is sure to have a s2.
Old 2015-10-10, 20:14   Link #26
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Apparently, this anime project occurs after vol 19 according to the other anime forums. This project might serves as a possible prelude to the next arc of the LN. Considering what happened in the latest volume, it became more serious. Check the LN thread for details.
Old 2015-10-11, 18:49   Link #27
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post

Production team of this movie are all basically those who produced anime S1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Apparently, this anime project occurs after vol 19 according to the other anime forums. This project might serves as a possible prelude to the next arc of the LN. Considering what happened in the latest volume, it became more serious. Check the LN thread for details.
Spoiler for Vol19 is actually:
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 19:02   Link #28
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
Production team of this movie are all basically those who produced anime S1.

Spoiler for Vol19 is actually:
it was never confirmed to be a movie tho ? also some people who read the spoilers said the series would not be ending any time soon if that was the case there would be no reason to animate this new anime
Old 2015-10-11, 21:23   Link #29
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
it was never confirmed to be a movie tho ? also some people who read the spoilers said the series would not be ending any time soon if that was the case there would be no reason to animate this new anime
1.From Dengeki Bunko Magazine Interview, we already confirmed that the new anime would happen after the latesr AW volume. That is regardless of what the latest volume about.

2.Last arc doesn't mean ending would come anytime soon.
Old 2015-10-11, 21:34   Link #30
darkone45

Quote:
1.From Dengeki Bunko Magazine Interview, we already confirmed that the new anime would happen after the latesr AW volume. That is regardless of what the latest volume about.

2.Last arc doesn't mean ending would come anytime soon.
yeah I know that but that doesn't mean it an ova or a movie,heck Tokyo ghoul second anime is 100% original and it was a TV series and lets not forget that,Accel world already had OVAs for all we know it could be a TV series,plus where are the sights pointing its the last arc ? the only thing we know is that Prominence joins Nega nebulus that it if anything,ITS THE TURNING POINT of the novel
Old 2015-10-12, 01:33   Link #31
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Apparently new Key Visual:
http://gs.dengeki.com/news/44510/

+ Bluray Box Confirmed (apologies if posted before)
さらに、TVアニメ『アクセル・ワールド』のBlu-ray BOXも発売決定!
商品名:アクセル・ワールド Blu-rayBOX〈初回生産限定版〉
発売日:2015年12月23日(水)
価格:36000円(税別)
組数:Blu-ray5枚組+特典CD3枚組

・初回生産限定特典
★原作イラスト HIMA描き下ろし収納BOX
★特製デジパック仕様(5DISC収納)
★特典CD3枚
「re acceleration BGM feat.大嶋啓之」
「re acceleration BGM feat.onoken」
「re acceleration BGM feat.MintJam」
★解説書(2012年~2013年発売の「アクセル・ワールド」第1巻~第8巻に収録のものと同一内容にな ります)
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 01:43   Link #32
darkone45

Quote:
Apparently new Key Visual:
http://gs.dengeki.com/news/44510/

+ Bluray Box Confirmed (apologies if posted before)
さらに、TVアニメ『アクセル・ワールド』のBlu-ray BOXも発売決定!
商品名:アクセル・ワールド Blu-rayBOX〈初回生産限定版〉
発売日:2015年12月23日(水)
価格:36000円(税別)
組数:Blu-ray5枚組+特典CD3枚組

・初回生産限定特典
★原作イラスト HIMA描き下ろし収納BOX
★特製デジパック仕様(5DISC収納)
★特典CD3枚
「re acceleration BGM feat.大嶋啓之」
「re acceleration BGM feat.onoken」
「re acceleration BGM feat.MintJam」
★解説書(2012年~2013年発売の「アクセル・ワールド」第1巻~第8巻に収録のものと同一内容にな ります)
sadly it is not a new Key Visual but thank you for the info
Old 2015-10-12, 01:44   Link #33
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I thought as much. Well, there's some BD Box info so at least it was useful for that. I'm definitely buying that come December.
Old 2015-10-12, 01:47   Link #34
darkone45

Quote:
I thought as much. Well, there's some BD Box info so at least it was useful for that. I'm definitely buying that come December.
I say if your a fan of index you will love this anime as well since the story structure is the same
Old 2015-10-12, 01:52   Link #35
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Worry not, sir. I'm already an Accel World fan through the anime. I want to buy the BD Box to show my support.

In regards to Infinite Burst, I'm a little concerned it's set after the latest volume, so maybe I should hold off.
Old 2015-10-12, 02:08   Link #36
darkone45

Quote:
Worry not, sir. I'm already an Accel World fan through the anime. I want to buy the BD Box to show my support.

In regards to Infinite Burst, I'm a little concerned it's set after the latest volume, so maybe I should hold off.
your right I don't know why they did that and why the format is so secretive have they done this before with other anime
Old 2015-10-12, 08:55   Link #37
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
your right I don't know why they did that and why the format is so secretive have they done this before with other anime
I am guessing the key to the reason why is the timing. If it airs near the end of the year, there is a high chance for a second season. If not, we may have to wait 2-3 years again...
Old 2015-10-12, 21:38   Link #38
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I am guessing the key to the reason why is the timing. If it airs near the end of the year, there is a high chance for a second season. If not, we may have to wait 2-3 years again...
yeah right I'm sure we all feel fear and anxiety on what the format might be its still a mystery why they holding off saying what it is
Old 2015-10-12, 21:52   Link #39
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
yeah I know that but that doesn't mean it an ova or a movie,heck Tokyo ghoul second anime is 100% original and it was a TV series and lets not forget that,Accel world already had OVAs for all we know it could be a TV series,plus where are the sights pointing its the last arc ? the only thing we know is that Prominence joins Nega nebulus that it if anything,ITS THE TURNING POINT of the novel
1. Well, when they announce the new anime, the voice actress said on stage that the voice acting job have already completed. While there can have exception, but nearly all Japanese anime that air on TV won't finish production by the time they start air and thus it is very unlikely to be a TV series. Nor would it be a movie as promotional work for movie usually begin much earlier.

2. Those OVA we get already are game specials.

3. As of being the last arc, The info were from COMITIA 105, a comiccon or doujin fair or smaller scale comiket-like thing in which Kawahara Reki, the series authored joined under the penname of Kunori Fumio, and on one of those signed paper distributed there, he said that next year (COMITIA 105 were held in Aug 2013, so next year mean 2014) Accel World (novel) would enter the final arc.
Old 2015-10-12, 22:23   Link #40
darkone45

Quote:
1. Well, when they announce the new anime, the voice actress said on stage that the voice acting job have already completed. While there can have exception, but nearly all Japanese anime that air on TV won't finish production by the time they start air and thus it is very unlikely to be a TV series. Nor would it be a movie as promotional work for movie usually begin much earlier .
I'm not sure about that, during the spring event strike the blood VA Risa Taneda said, that the production of the OVA was not done and voice acting was still early,but told fans to,look forward to the OVA so I doubt Accel world is going through,an OVA given that Mikki said this would add,new characters,and I doubt an OVA has time to show off all the characters since that would be pretty rushed.
for the final arc thing do you have a link to this ? I would like to see since we are 2015 and things could have change by that time,plus this something ANN should had report on what the Voice actress said since that counts as news rather then hearing this from second hand info

Last edited by darkone45; 2015-10-12 at 22:46.