Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-12-27, 18:07   Link #341
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
A mindless zombie dominate a poll of Best Girl of the season, Absolutely Legendary.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gooooooo

The Saga Special CD 1 is also pretty funny. I believe it includes all the raps and songs up to the Saga Rock performance.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 18:11   Link #342
James Rye

The rap was great as were most of the songs in this series.
Old 2018-12-27, 19:30   Link #343
lfhoule

Well, loved the series, and concerning everyone's favorite mindless zombie: I can safely say that Tae-chan is easily Kotono-san's weirdest voice acting role in her career, knocking off Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster from that spot. Now, for tae to finally awaken....
lfhoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 19:32   Link #344
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfhoule View Post
Well, loved the series, and concerning everyone's favorite mindless zombie: I can safely say that Tae-chan is easily Kotono-san's weirdest voice acting role in her career, knocking off Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster from that spot. Now, for tae to finally awaken....
Nah Tae is so lovely in her mindless zombie dog girl mode. still we need a second season, please japanese don't let us down with those blu-ray sales
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 01:28   Link #345
Applehell

Accurate

Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 00:01   Link #346
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Zombieland Saga. Final Thoughts

Where I'm living right now the current year is almost gone, so here I am to give my last review for 2018.

HAPPY NEW YEAR for everyone else that has begun 2019.

Ok. So, where do I start?

Last Thursday I concluded Zombieland Saga, and the conclusion gave closure while at the same time either teasing or trolling us, the audience, for a potential second season.

I wouldn't have imagined that Sakura, out of all the girls, came to be such a depressing, emo girl with a severe streak of bad luck while alive; the first season's opener was an effective misleading and deceiving scene portraying her all cheerful, energetic, and bubbly before truck-kun rammed her to death unexpectedly and suddenly out of thin air.

Nevertheless, her depressing personality coming back to "life" after getting hit by truck-kun a second time, as a zombie, was a welcome device in order to both explore her background and driving her character arc to move the season's finale.

I'm glad that Franchouchou managed to perform at the Alpino Drive in spite of that bizarre mishap and freakish accident with the stage collapsing.
Nevertheless, almost all the cast got their stories fleshed out and their arcs coming full circle with the exceptions of Yuugiri and, of course, Kotaro, although those flashbacks at the end of the last episode clearly hinted at him being Sakura's classmate ten years prior before her fatal accident.

Honestly, I would recommend not taking sight off from Kotaro and not because he could have fishy or ulterior motives for the girls. It's just I don't believe he can truly mean harm to them, particularly since it's revealed he's Sakura's former school mate.
In spite of his flamboyant and outlandish behavior towards the girls, he actually stood there for them to give them much needed advice and support in each and every episode.
I feel that if a second season materialize we can pray that the storyline begins to delve deeper into his past with more details. If anything the only danger I can sense from where season two will pick up is Okoba piecing together that all Franchouchou members are actually dead thus discovering their identities as undead zombies. I mean the season's closing showcased him comparing old pictures of Junko Konno, Ai Mizuno, and Lily Hoshikawa with those of Franchouchou Zombie 3, Zombie 4, and Zombie 6, and the similarities were just too obvious and freakishly odd for him to discard as just mere coincidence and/or look-a-likes.
Moreover, I wouldn't discard the bartender since he knows more about Yuugiri that he lets on and could hold potential to become a possible threat, although the opposite could as well turn true about him eventually turning into an unlikely ally for the girls in spite of his shady personality and undisclosed identity in this season.

Well, it was such a nice run and journey, and I'm glad I picked up this show over three months ago, and glad as well it did not veer off towards the idol route. It became its own plethora of genre nicely splicing zombies and idols with distinctive personalities and quirks.
Finally, I'm more glad that for now they are keeping Tae-chan as a mindless zombie, since to me after all she's the zombie mascot of the group, and her puns are the best when she's still a mindless zombie; definitely my favorite girl for this show.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-05, 08:59   Link #347
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So many copies sold. Season 2 plz?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-24-30/.141675
Old 2019-01-05, 13:08   Link #348
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

With these numbers a sequel is as good as confirmed.
Old 2019-01-05, 23:52   Link #349
Forsaken_Infinity

I think they were always going to do a s2 anyway.
Old 2019-01-06, 01:48   Link #350
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
A mindless zombie dominate a poll of Best Girl of the season, Absolutely Legendary.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The one girl who acts like a zombie in a show about zombies is popular? Sounds like everything's in order to me!

That said, it did take me until the second episode to see Tae's greatness, so maybe I shouldn't be saying such things
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-26, 23:39   Link #351
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So these crazy people dubbed all of the songs in the show. And yes, even the rap. And man, it's pretty good lol.

https://twitter.com/caitlinsvoice/st...004656641?s=20

I will definitely get.

Tags
comedy (actually funny), horror comedy, satire, truck-san strikes again, zombie idols?