AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What banner would you most like to see at the top of the forum?
5acr3d - 01 2 1.16%
^Aya^ - 04 8 4.62%
CrowKenobi - 07 8 4.62%
Deathkillz - 09 5 2.89%
Deathkillz - 11 4 2.31%
diabolistic - 12 5 2.89%
Greenē - 14 12 6.94%
Hellychan - 19 5 2.89%
ImperialPanda - 20 2 1.16%
kira_lacusXX - 24 13 7.51%
lavielove - 28 3 1.73%
Maxon - 32 15 8.67%
Minoto - 35 15 8.67%
SaiyaGina - 47 25 14.45%
SaiyaGina - 49 11 6.36%
Shini_GamI - 52 20 11.56%
SlugZilla - 56 9 5.20%
wao - 64 11 6.36%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-06, 15:32   Link #61
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Congrats to SaiyaGina!
Old 2006-08-06, 16:14   Link #62
SaiyaGina
Ginilla Chidilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E.
Heyyyy, I didn't know you were Mexican as well.

Felicitaciones por tu primer lugar!!
Anda, y de estados norteņos deja tu! *.* me sorprendi mucho cuando vi tu post anterior y yo: Waaaiiiii X3 Mexican!

Saludotes!
Old 2006-08-06, 16:46   Link #63
Mnemosyne
Ruler of the Universe

wow... congratulations!

in retrospect, i'm kind of glad i wasn't able to vote... ^^;; i had way too many favorites to pick just one!
Old 2006-08-06, 17:37   Link #64
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Congratulations SaiyaGina! I voted for your banner since I really liked it overall and chibi Kairin was in it as well!

Hmm...don't really know what else to say so, congrats again!
Old 2006-08-06, 18:46   Link #65
Greenē
It's bacon!

Still waiting for the official call by the NSW. Though I do feel that SaiyaGina did take this one.
Old 2006-08-07, 00:46   Link #66
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Congratulations to Kairin and SaiyaGina for their team effort at winning first place! Catgirls will be in touch with each of you soon about claiming your prize.

Second place goes to Shini_GamI whose prize is a frequency of display only exceeded by the first place winner.

Finally tied for third place are both Maxon and Minoto. They will both be guaranteed a place atop our forum as well.

There might be a few other banners I choose to give rare appearances to, but those are all subject to change and whim.

I am adding the new banners right now. Unfortunately it might be a little while before the migrate to all servers. (We have several.) Finally:

Congratulations to everyone who entered our contest.
It is a shame that more of you could not win.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-08-07, 00:58   Link #67
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Congratulations
Félicitations
Felicitaciones
Omedetô

Feel free to put every language you know here.

By the way, I just noticed Helly-chan changed her avvie. Now that's a news!
Old 2006-08-07, 01:20   Link #68
Lilith
Your average fangirl

Sorry for my bad manners~ Congratulations SaiyaGina! It was my second favortie. That chibi Kairin was just so damn cute with her eating that... thing.

Congratulations for the two runner-ups! I think that it was a good descision regarding the tied third place.

Looking forward to the next contest~
Old 2006-08-07, 02:11   Link #69
Minoto

Congratulations, SaiyaGina! That was my favorite; I really liked the way the colors and background hinted at autumn, and of course your chibi Kairin is wonderful. There were so many good entries, but I thought that one best captured everything the contest was about.

I was glad to see Shini_GamI's and Maxon's entries chosen as well, and pleasantly surprised to find myself sharing third place with Maxon in the end. Thanks to all who voted!
Old 2006-08-07, 03:01   Link #70
Amaranthine

Oh... somehow I did not realise this was over. *clears throat*
Congratulations SaiyaGina~!
I nominated that bannner, and I had a tough choice choosing between it and number 56 for my final vote. In the end I didn't vote for you, but I was sure you'd do fine without my vote anyway. Looks like I was right. ^.~ Chibi Kairin is the cutest little thing, and even though she's the focus of the banner, the rest of it is excellent too. Congrats again. ^^

And congratulations to the runners up! Shini_GamI, Maxon and Minoto, I'll look forward to seeing your banners at the top of the forum also. Especially Shini_GamI. I remember when you joined this forum and posted in Rate That Signature! with one of your first sigs... and now you're second in the banner contest, and clearly a million times better at this stuff than me and doubtless many others. Good work.

Well done Minoto for getting Misuzu up at the top of the forum. ^o^ That banner came up when I previewed this post, and she sure looks as pretty as ever. And Maxon, despite what I said about Kaede fanboys, it is a nice banner. I'm glad both of you guys got your banners up.

Wow, I sure sound pompous. Sorry about that everybody.
Old 2006-08-07, 05:27   Link #71
Shini_GamI
YuI

Send a message via MSN to Shini_GamI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine
Oh... somehow I did not realise this was over. *clears throat*
I nominated that bannner, and I had a tough choice choosing between it and number 56 for my final vote. In the end I didn't vote for you, but I was sure you'd do fine without my vote anyway. Looks like I was right. ^.~ Chibi Kairin is the cutest little thing, and even though she's the focus of the banner, the rest of it is excellent too. Congrats again. ^^

And congratulations to the runners up! Shini_GamI, Maxon and Minoto, I'll look forward to seeing your banners at the top of the forum also. Especially Shini_GamI. I remember when you joined this forum and posted in Rate That Signature! with one of your first sigs... and now you're second in the banner contest, and clearly a million times better at this stuff than me and doubtless many others. Good work.

Well done Minoto for getting Misuzu up at the top of the forum. ^o^ That banner came up when I previewed this post, and she sure looks as pretty as ever. And Maxon, despite what I said about Kaede fanboys, it is a nice banner. I'm glad both of you guys got your banners up.

Wow, I sure sound pompous. Sorry about that everybody.
Lol, thanks a lot on the comment hehe......
Congratulation Saiya..... it is truly fascinating, your banner, and it deserves a first place ^_^ thanks to those who picked mine too
Old 2006-08-07, 09:49   Link #72
Lost

Wow, I'm starting to see the new banners for the first time, and I must say they are very fitting. Also, NSW is using not a few of the non-winners, so I guess I should say congratulations all around.
Old 2006-08-07, 10:12   Link #73
lavielove

It's a real cute banner, worth to lose Actually I didn't enter this contest for DVD or what-so-ever,just for the joy I want to share with the other.I'm sure I won't forget this experience in my life.

oh oh.. I'm digging the dorama-mode in here again

We'll see again in rate the signatures and avatar threads , if we have new avies and sigs ^^

(>^^)> Congratulations SaiyaGina~! <(^^<)

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-08-07 at 12:11.
Old 2006-08-07, 14:36   Link #74
SaiyaGina
Ginilla Chidilla

Chuuuu >< It's so weird to see my banner at the top! but also I liked how Shini_GamI's and Minoto looks! (I don't see the Maxon one, but it's a matter of time x3)

Really really T.T I'm very happy for this, and also to the other contestants were really good too! but in the end I so hope very very much that Hellychan's banner show up in the halloween season (Hachikuro *.*)

*Kisses to all!*
Old 2006-08-07, 20:32   Link #75
ImperialPanda

Congrats to the winners. You guys made some great banners. =D I especially liked Saiya's and Shini_GamI's.
Old 2006-08-08, 04:27   Link #76
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Wow, I'm starting to see the new banners for the first time, and I must say they are very fitting. Also, NSW is using not a few of the non-winners, so I guess I should say congratulations all around.
Only the non-winners which feature Kairin actually. She asked me for it and she was just too cute to deny.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-08-08, 05:39   Link #77
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Only the non-winners which feature Kairin actually. She asked me for it and she was just too cute to deny.
Good thing too. I really like 24 (the one done by kira_lacusXX).
Old 2006-08-08, 11:12   Link #78
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
ah, Mascot's Prerogative..

Last edited by Lost; 2006-08-08 at 13:29.
Old 2006-08-08, 13:57   Link #79
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Congratulations to the winners. Everyone did a great job.

Though none of the banners I nominated/voted for actually made it, two of the ones I was considering did.
Old 2006-08-08, 15:36   Link #80
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

hmm Kairin is hot. Chibi Kairin is moto-moto Kakoiii, kawaiii!! ^^ Exxxxellent. "hand rub"

Okay now that the contest is over and that it couldn't possibly be put on top of the forum, can I have my picture of Kairin swimsuit version now Kiva128?

Tags
banner contest, contest