AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kashimashi

Notices

Old 2006-01-29, 00:24   Link #361
JediNight
キズランダム

If it had been any other boy that was turned into a girl, they would have kicked them out.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 10:28   Link #362
shake
Inactive Member

all of u think too much? o.O
shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 10:52   Link #363
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shake
all of u think too much? o.O
Hey, it gives us something else to talk about without getting off-topic
Old 2006-01-29, 10:58   Link #364
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode 3 Avatars

A few avatars from Episode 3. None of these are really all the spoiler-ish, but I hid them just in case. I did cut a few others up, but they were a bit to perverted for our forums (or so I thought).

A
Spoiler for Animated GIFs from Episode 3:

S
Spoiler for Static Avatars from Episode 3:
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 11:47   Link #365
shiro83

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon
"Hi! Everybody, my pretty students. Open your tex-e-te-buk..."
OMG the engrish
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 11:51   Link #366
Millenia
Emotional Shoujo Girl

Send a message via MSN to Millenia
Boys please question yourself

Would you fall in love and also what follows with love relationships; with your best friend if he got fully tuned into a very very cute girl like Hazumu's story?
would you drop your manly pride?

Same question to us girls

Would you fall in love and also what follows with love relationships; with the boy you had a crush on but got fully turned into a very very cute girl like Hazumu's story?
would you turn?

You do have to ask yourself these questions, the world is changing.
Old 2006-01-29, 11:55   Link #367
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenia

Would you fall in love and also what follows with love relationships; with your best friend if he got fully tuned into a very very cute girl like Hazumu's story?
I would SOOOO be there.

Though it might creep me out a li'l if he(she now) admits to liking me before the change
Old 2006-01-29, 12:01   Link #368
Gladi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragonThe girls' locker room scene: Did the girls mean that if it had been any other boy [i
that had gotten turned into a girl[/i] that was in the locker room, they'd freak out, or just any other boy? And why isn't Hazumu at all embarrassed to be in a girls' locker room? No peeking? The same inside my butt.
Brught day
You know some of us are behaved enough not to ogle. though it does not much for you pride hearing: !There's a boy in there!" Oh, don't worry, that's just XXX!"

Hazumu prior to transformation was prolly such guy by his nature.

EDIT: Go go Castle of the Winds!

Good show, actually better than manga for me with ironing of some kinks.
Gladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 12:06   Link #369
Eclipze

Quote:

Provided that s/he acts like Hazumu(after the change), then hell yes!
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 12:15   Link #370
Millenia
Emotional Shoujo Girl

Send a message via MSN to Millenia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Yes... a Full Change
Old 2006-01-29, 12:19   Link #371
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
I dunno, with the way Hazumu acts, I might end up treating her more like a sister than a potential girlfriend.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 12:48   Link #372
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
I dunno, I'd see "her" as a sort of hot tomboy type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi
Brught day
You know some of us are behaved enough not to ogle. though it does not much for you pride hearing: !There's a boy in there!" Oh, don't worry, that's just XXX!"
Actually, it warms my heart when I hear a girl say that. I'm used to having female roommates and close female friends, so I'd be pretty insulted if I DIDN'T hear something like that...

Am I a pansy? o.O
Old 2006-01-29, 12:51   Link #373
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
I dunno, I'd see "her" as a sort of hot tomboy type.

Actually, it warms my heart when I hear a girl say that. I'm used to having female roommates and close female friends, so I'd be pretty insulted if I DIDN'T hear something like that...

Am I a pansy? o.O
You cant exactly blame the girls to not say that if Hazumu was a perverted male instead of being girlish...

Yes, you are a pansy.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 12:57   Link #374
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
You cant exactly blame the girls to not say that if Hazumu was a perverted male instead of being girlish...
What, to say that "Oh, it's just Hazumu..."?
Old 2006-01-29, 13:09   Link #375
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladi

Hazumu prior to transformation was prolly such guy by his nature.
I don't mean he should be acting all perverted or oogling or something, but no reaction at all? He was so shy before, here he acts so oblivious to his situation. No blushing, no averting eyes? Tomari at least blushed, but then, she had a crush on Hazumu and that was after the juxtaposition with the former Hazumu...

And shame on Asuta for just standing at the bottom of the stairs trying to stare up Hazumu's skirt. That's so wrong... and so pervertedly obvious. >_<

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2006-01-29 at 13:19.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 15:28   Link #376
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
wait she was a he who liked her but now he is a she the her he use to hang out with like him but he who is now a she likes the she he use to like when he was a he but its weird because his friend when he was a he is looking at him now that hes a she like he i mean she is eye candy and all the shes of the school are ok with him becoming a her and so is she but he she states dating is he going to like a her or a him because she use to be a he but now ok i give up........sorry i got no more left my head just exploded
Have you perchance read James Joyce's Ulysses?

Quote:

I have to consider the psychological changes that accompany this physical change. Being my best friend, that person must have a personality that is very amicable with me, and still will be intact after the transformation. But my friend would still remember our relationship before as platonic friends, and past life experiences as a male. So the newly she would still have the mental perspective of a male. I don't think my friend would like the idea of me coming on to her, at least, initially. But as time progresses, I believe my friend would lose her male perspective, as biologically, the presence and effects of estrogen in the brain will without a doubt affect her psychological functions. The male and the female mind are like apples and oranges. My friend may have the same memories, but those memories will be functioning in a different architecture/structure. Ugh, all these psychology courses I've been taking has made this question more difficult to answer than I thought. It boils down to when will I consider my friend to be psychologically a female. So in the short term, I will still consider my friend to be a male, so there would be no change in our relationship. We will remain as platonic friends, and I would not ogle her like Asuta. In the long term (couple years down the road or so)...perhaps, depending on our future experiences/interactions.

Last edited by Muir Woods; 2006-01-29 at 17:14.
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 17:07   Link #377
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

I went back and cut up some scenes from Episodes 1 & 2. They're all kind of mixed together below. The first three are from the opening kiss in Episode 1. They were too large to make safe for AnimeSuki, so I rendered them large (150 x 138). The Hazumu GIF has a slight glitch in it. The other two are pretty nice loops. These are clickable thumbnail imges. Click on the image to see the animated GIF.

Large (click the thumbnail image to see the animated GIF.)

A

S

Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 19:08   Link #378
K-chama

Send a message via AIM to K-chama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muir Woods
We will remain as platonic friends, and I would not ogle her like Asuta.
Didn't take him long to start doing it either. Typical man. Your best friend turns into a girl and you suddenly think it's okay to ogle.
K-chama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 19:45   Link #379
musouka

To be honest, I think the worst part of this series is the humor. If Asuta was a serious contender for Hazumu's heart, it'd be one thing, but you know nothing is going to come from it so I really wish the series would spare us the incredibly lame comedy. I feel the same about Hazumu's dad, his teacher, and the useless female alien.
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 20:18   Link #380
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

On a slightly off topic question for the ladies, why would one fan her skirt? I mean you if you are wearing a skirt don't you get a nice draft already?

Quote:

I would treat him/her the same but that might change over the years since time changes all and nothing stays the same. But I probably would not be able to restrain myself from staring at her from time to time because any cute girl will catch a guy's eye.

However, this is a good oppurtunity for myself because I can ask her how it's like to be a girl since she was once a guy she can truely explain the different emotions, feelings and physical changes better. Heck, if I could change into the opposite sex then I would because it would be so interesting. Haha, this reminds me of some discussions my psychology class had about what you would do if you became one of the opposite sex.

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2006-01-29 at 20:37.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, genderbender, romance, seinen, yuri