AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2007-06-16, 12:36   Link #81
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freyia View Post
what is the difference between the kimi ga dvd spec game and the kimi ga special fan disc. they are both dvd's so just curious since one $10 cheaper
They're actually different games. The DVD spec contains the original game story, while the fan disc has alternate stories that suppose the infamous accident didn't happen. So DVD spec is what you'd want to play first, as it's the "real story".
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 14:55   Link #82
justaguyinpantz

hi. I'm having trouble installing the DVD spec. Can anyone help?
justaguyinpantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 04:00   Link #83
xaocythe

Is there an english version of that game?
xaocythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 10:07   Link #84
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaocythe View Post
Is there an english version of that game?
No. Which has been answered several times already.
Old 2008-04-03, 02:26   Link #85
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Okay, I guess it would be appropriate to revive this thread, since the remake of the original was released just days ago. I just got it, and any who intends to get it be warned. It's system-intensive.

Link to product page here: http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/kiminozole/index.htm
Old 2008-04-03, 05:37   Link #86
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Okay, I guess it would be appropriate to revive this thread, since the remake of the original was released just days ago. I just got it, and any who intends to get it be warned. It's system-intensive.

Link to product page here: http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/kiminozole/index.htm
*sigh*

Yet another version of KimiNozo for me to buy...lets see, that makes 4 when I include Akane Maniax, not sure how much more my shelf or wallet can take....
Old 2008-04-04, 03:55   Link #87
Omegatek2
The Info-less

Hey hey! Someone posted my original thread from like... 4 years ago!

Ah, those were the days... and I STILL long for a translation for this game. Maybe I should just master Japanese.

I'll give a brief synopsis though. I talked to G-Collections--A LOT--and in essence spammed a request to get the game on their projects list. In the end, I was told they would like to, but it was very unlikely to happen, because Age decided that it was not in their best interest/any interest to license the game out for translation. In other words, it's because of Age that you won't see their games translated into English by any commercial entity any time soon.

I was really bummed, and basically let it drop after that. Not much I can do to convince Age.

I really want to see that game translated, though. I would seriously pay anyone (or donate a nice hefty sum) to a fan translator to do that game ^_^.

So whoever is working on it, keep me posted!

edit: btw, /wave Darkcntry. Good to see a fellow KGNE enthusiast even after a few years ^_^
Omegatek2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 06:12   Link #88
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegatek2 View Post
Hey hey! Someone posted my original thread from like... 4 years ago!

Ah, those were the days... and I STILL long for a translation for this game. Maybe I should just master Japanese.

I'll give a brief synopsis though. I talked to G-Collections--A LOT--and in essence spammed a request to get the game on their projects list. In the end, I was told they would like to, but it was very unlikely to happen, because Age decided that it was not in their best interest/any interest to license the game out for translation. In other words, it's because of Age that you won't see their games translated into English by any commercial entity any time soon.

I was really bummed, and basically let it drop after that. Not much I can do to convince Age.

I really want to see that game translated, though. I would seriously pay anyone (or donate a nice hefty sum) to a fan translator to do that game ^_^.

So whoever is working on it, keep me posted!

edit: btw, /wave Darkcntry. Good to see a fellow KGNE enthusiast even after a few years ^_^
Now there is a name I haven't seen in a long time

A couple times someone popped up with the notion to decode and translate the game, and each of those times I said it's doubtful it'll come to fruition simply because it's far too easy to get burned out by it. So, sadly, I was right as those couple groups/people seemed to have stalled/disappeared.
Old 2008-04-04, 12:57   Link #89
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

The person who's currently translating the original DVD edition of KGNE last updated his site more than 2 months ago. http://www.geocities.com/kgnetranslation/main.html I don't think I'm gonna hold my breath and I'll just press on regardless.
Old 2008-04-06, 05:41   Link #90
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
The person who's currently translating the original DVD edition of KGNE last updated his site more than 2 months ago. http://www.geocities.com/kgnetranslation/main.html I don't think I'm gonna hold my breath and I'll just press on regardless.
The wiki shows progress, it however is still nowhere near completion. According to the script updates, they have to July 23rd of the first chapter...I don't expect this to be a complete translation as if this were true then they would be almost 25% complete with the entire game. I expect the translation to be of just one path though.

Either way, I'm still not going to hold my breath.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:08   Link #91
Jinx626
Yo!!

has anyone finished KGNE ~latest edition yet~ ? For those that don't know ~latest edition~ which is a revamped version with extension of the story of main 3 heroines and more which was released on 3/28 http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/kiminozole/index.htm Those that can read japanese i was wondering if they could give a summary of the extra Chapter 3 endings of the 3 Main heroines. I heard that Haruka's ending pretty much follows the ~next season~ OVA's but what about Mituski and Akane??
Old 2008-06-01, 23:08   Link #92
AceStarleaf

Wow, glad to see people are still looking forward to the game eventually being translated. ^_^

I'm moved the site off of Geocities to a dedicated host, as with the wiki.

www.kgnetranslation.org

If anyone wishes to help in the translation you are more than welcome to. I've not had much time lately to work on it due to real life, though I will be going back to it.

The project has gotten far enough along that we have the ~Latest Edition~ Demo translated and patched as a test (Internal Only at the moment). The translation itself still needs a lot of cleaning up though.

Also DarkCntry, the 1st chapter is only about 8-10% of the total script, as based on the DVD Spec. it's even less in the LE Version.
AceStarleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 03:28   Link #93
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Oh thanks that someone still translating this awesome thing. But...errr... ~Latest Edition~ Demo ? Is it available from the official site or somewhere else ?

Ah.... here they are - first and second demos.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 03:19   Link #94
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Can someone help ? Just tryed to play this two demos and there is an error :

What's the problem, anybody knows ?
Old 2008-06-25, 11:28   Link #95
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Nevermind, the problem was with some files.
Quote:
If anyone wishes to help in the translation you are more than welcome to. I've not had much time lately to work on it due to real life, though I will be going back to it.
What kind of help ?
Old 2008-06-26, 04:03   Link #96
CygnusX

I've been interested in Kimi Ga Nozoum Eien since the series started and there isn't a game I'd like more to be translated in English than this one.

I have the dvd edition but didn't dare to play yet, cos it would be mindless clicking till I

Just posting to let know that there are more people that still would be VERY happy if the game or even a part (one route of it) would be translated.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 11:07   Link #97
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Okay, nevermind again about ~special fandisk~ and ~le~ differences, because, i will play ~le~ this week (err, of course, should master japanese more...). But, if you're interested, here is a some kind of summary, features and endings overview of ~special fandisk~ and it can be really helpful for others who want to know more about this. Enjoy (thanks to jupiterstar, taken from it) :
Spoiler for click:

Last edited by Littm; 2008-06-26 at 11:20.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:06   Link #98
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Can someone help ? Just tryed to play this two demos and there is an error :

What's the problem, anybody knows ?
I'm having the same error. It says the programe can't find the start script "main.rsx"

So I was wondering is anyone here having the game which is functioning? Might be a great help if someone can upload that script.
DanielisGENESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 14:22   Link #99
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

It's easy, set your system language to japanese, then reinstall once again all files (if this a demo - then unpack files again and reinstall them) and play... The problem here that a real installer is a rUGP too and it's unpacks main files after the "first install".

Last edited by Littm; 2008-06-27 at 15:46.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:14   Link #100
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
It's easy, set your system language to japanese, then reinstall once again all files (if this a demo - then unpack files again and reinstall them) and play... The problem here that a real installer is a rUGP too and it's unpacks main files after the "first install".

Hmm how to set the system language to Japanese? I forgot how.

BTW mine isn't the demo, it's the full 2.82GIG .ISO file I DLed online. Mind telling me the step by step to install it? I tried using NTLEA v0.86 Beta to run the rUGP installer but it gives the main.rsx error =\
DanielisGENESIS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
âge, bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, pc game, romance, visual novel