Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-05, 12:11   Link #23741
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
The Hearts today finally got me this
Spoiler for NSFW:

and with that i have my first max Level Servant.
Grats on getting your first max
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-05, 14:02   Link #23742
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Summary of Rashomon Rerun

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-05, 14:23   Link #23743
Jackster

Summary Part 2
Spoiler for Nope:
Jackster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-05, 23:51   Link #23744
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
The Hearts today finally got me this
Spoiler for NSFW:

and with that i have my first max Level Servant.
Grats on your first max. Mine was Caesar, a long time ago. Most recent was Herc, just today.
Old 2017-06-06, 06:57   Link #23745
MartianMage

1 more to go!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-06-06, 09:34   Link #23746
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

So, seems next up after this event will indeed be EoR chapter 2

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/shinjuku/

*Prays for Kakkou rolling Yan Qing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

1 more to go!
Hey congrats!

I already finished the shop, so I'm working towards my own bond farming, but ... the lack of HS CE still stings.

I rolled a few tickets I got from this event, to burn something for some rare prisms. Got LB Code Cast, Junko CE and Yggdrasil CE. And another Vessel of Saint.

Now I have no tickets, yay ...

They should allow for burning at least 5* CE for rare prisms
Old 2017-06-06, 14:55   Link #23747
Rasen

Curse these daily damage missions! They're keeping me from farming gourds efficiently!

Still need to buy out...

Mats, Pieces, EXP cards, Fous and then MAYBE CEs and Prisms....

Edit:
Has anyone noticed that when a CE drops, the little treasure chest icon gets a tiny rainbow around it? Is that new?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 15:54   Link #23748
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

The rainbow chest thing has been around for a while. At least since Gudaguda rerun. And the actual on-field drop chest having a rainbow glow has been the case as long as I can remember.

This 3BP Ibaraki hits a fair bit harder than any of the previous ones (just had her one-shot Hijikata from full HP), so I recommend farming 2BP to complete the missions before moving on to 3BP to farm drops. Four runs at 2BP will get you 12M, and the extra 3M to complete the final damage mission shouldn't take more than a couple runs at 3BP even if you're only going in to farm.

2BP drops red gems anyway, so it's a good farm. Frankly I need those more at the moment anyway. We have two days of this version of the raid, so maybe I'll be able to get Hijikata's first and third skills to 7 by the end of the event.
Old 2017-06-06, 15:57   Link #23749
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Hey congrats!

I already finished the shop, so I'm working towards my own bond farming, but ... the lack of HS CE still stings.
Thanks! I'm just focusing on using up all my onigiris and get all the berserker skill gems I can get from this event.

---
On another topic...

Don't let your buster memes be dreams! I waited for so long for this turn 1 NPBB on Ibaraki!

Turn 1 kill finally!
Old 2017-06-06, 16:14   Link #23750
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
The rainbow chest thing has been around for a while. At least since Gudaguda rerun. And the actual on-field drop chest having a rainbow glow has been the case as long as I can remember.
Really? The little treasure chest icon on the top of the screen? Huh. The things I missed....

Quote:
This 3BP Ibaraki hits a fair bit harder than any of the previous ones (just had her one-shot Hijikata from full HP), so I recommend farming 2BP to complete the missions before moving on to 3BP to farm drops. Four runs at 2BP will get you 12M, and the extra 3M to complete the final damage mission shouldn't take more than a couple runs at 3BP even if you're only going in to farm.
Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to figure out how best to approach this fight though, since now I REALLY want to kill both hands fast. (While using two LB golden carps, and 1 LB Ushi CE.)

If they don't hit us with anymore dailies tomorrow, that will be the time I BURN through my Onigiris like the sun.
Old 2017-06-06, 18:49   Link #23751
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Thanks for the advice. I'm still trying to figure out how best to approach this fight though, since now I REALLY want to kill both hands fast. (While using two LB golden carps, and 1 LB Ushi CE.)

If they don't hit us with anymore dailies tomorrow, that will be the time I BURN through my Onigiris like the sun.
Who do you have that can AoE? It doesn't take much, honestly. I was running Assassin Scathach of all people for the Rider raid, and she had no problem wiping both hands with one NP using only Waver, Merlin, plugsuit, and her own buffs (and the Merlin Hero Creation didn't even do anything for that, since her NP is Quick) and LB Ushi and LB Golden Carp. Someone with a more potent NP (like, say, SAlter, who nearly everyone should have) should be able to wipe the Berserker hands (which have less HP) no problem with a minimum of buffs and just the LB Ushi and maybe a Golden Carp. My Ishtar does about 1M to each enemy, using the same buffs as my Assassin Scathach, and her NP isn't as potent as SAlter's (I use her for the crits).

And there likely won't be any new missions tomorrow, since the current ones don't expire until the end of the event. "1日" means more than one day when it comes to the expiration indicators.
Old 2017-06-06, 19:44   Link #23752
hinode

The event announcement listed all the daily missions this time around so we know there aren't any more.
hinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 22:16   Link #23753
Rasen

So, has anyone else managed the Lv 90+ challenge battle?

I'm not entirely certain about the mechanics, but I believe it's a 1 round fight, against Ibaraki and all 14 hands. Ibaraki has MANY permanent shields, and a revive and I think killing the hands removes them.

I don't think any gourds are dropped, but 2 of a bunch of mats. So load up on event damage CEs.
Old 2017-06-06, 22:46   Link #23754
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
So, has anyone else managed the Lv 90+ challenge battle?

I'm not entirely certain about the mechanics, but I believe it's a 1 round fight, against Ibaraki and all 14 hands. Ibaraki has MANY permanent shields, and a revive and I think killing the hands removes them.

I don't think any gourds are dropped, but 2 of a bunch of mats. So load up on event damage CEs.
No gourd drops so just bring all dmg CEs you can. Basically you fight Ibaraki and 2 hands of each class that come in as you kill them. As you kill each hand, 1 shield buff is taken and once all hands are down, Ibaraki's gut buff also gets removed. Ibaraki uses her debuff skills as you take out one hand of each class.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I got wiped at 922k HP and I had to seal revive for the rest. So it's not clean but I'll take the mats and tickets. It sure isn't pleasant to see Lip get 1-shot by a crit the turn she came.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 23:55   Link #23755
Cicili

The challenge quest sounds pretty hard.

Maybe it's finally time to use my Da Vinci / Mashu / Tamamo hyper grind team.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 00:09   Link #23756
MartianMage

The challenge quest is pretty easy. I played like a dumbass, lost both Merlins halfway due to bad illusion usage, wasted my mystic code spells on the wrong target, and still finished it with Gilgamesh and company without needing CS. You just need to keep killing the hands then kill Ibaraki. You pretty much deal no damage to Ibaraki until 4 hands are left or so. AoE highly preferred.

Or maybe it felt easy cause Gil is really good in battles like this?

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-06-07 at 00:29.
Old 2017-06-07, 00:57   Link #23757
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Finished the challenge quest. Ishtar, Waver, Merlin frontline, Hijikata, SAlter, Mash backline. Killed all the hands and got Ibaraki down to 2.6M before getting wiped, used CS and the rest was easy.

Used the remaining Tickets and Quartz for one last(?) set of rolls for this event. Got a second Tama CE and a second Vlad Extra. Nothing else of note. Been a pretty poor event for Quartz gacha other than the Vlad, honestly.
Old 2017-06-07, 01:23   Link #23758
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Used the remaining Tickets and Quartz for one last(?) set of rolls for this event.
After nearly emptying my account during Extra I built up a nice little stock of quartz and tickets using this event. 77 quartz and 25 tickets. They should always be that generous.
Old 2017-06-07, 01:48   Link #23759
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
After nearly emptying my account during Extra I built up a nice little stock of quartz and tickets using this event. 77 quartz and 25 tickets. They should always be that generous.
170 quartz and 23 tickets. It's because I got really lucky during CCC event so I got to save quartz Been just rolling tickets for mana prisms. Probably used 10 tickets overall in this event. I'm ready for summer or Apoc, whichever comes first. Not that interested in the thick brown Caster in Agartha tbh so if EoR2 is coming next I can save more quartz from the main quest.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 01:53   Link #23760
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
The challenge quest is pretty easy. I played like a dumbass, lost both Merlins halfway due to bad illusion usage, wasted my mystic code spells on the wrong target, and still finished it with Gilgamesh and company without needing CS. You just need to keep killing the hands then kill Ibaraki. You pretty much deal no damage to Ibaraki until 4 hands are left or so. AoE highly preferred.

Or maybe it felt easy cause Gil is really good in battles like this?
I think it's the double Merlins.

I'm trying P.Lip / Mashu / Merlin and the main problem is not enough healing.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon