AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 18:14   Link #121
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardslash02 View Post
Hey guys a technical question:
Is anyone else besides me not seeing karaokes in SpoonSub's releases? Do you know if they are not choosing to do them, and why that might be?
This is probably old news already, but SpoonSub's ep.04 has the karaoke, and they released a second version of the past three eps. with it. I'm guessing maybe they were waiting for the OP/ED singles to come out to get the proper lyrics and a better translation rather than just playing it by ear, but I don't know.

I've seemed to have fallen behind on my dose of Doujin. I seriously need to catch up. Although, I'm loving how BL that one cap of Justice and Hoshi looks in the ep.07 preview. XD
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:22   Link #122
blackmarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
One can see from the live part of ep6 that she can be fairly humorous in real life. There, she and Sora's VA, Koyama Kimiko, take lessons from a teacher of manga skills on how to be a mangaka's assistant, preparing work for publication. They do a decent job and also manage to give the teacher a hard time. The whole thing is pretty interesting, actually.
so is this why the anime is only 12 minutes? because each show also has a 12 minute live part at the end? or was this only for ep6? this reminds me of the 3 minute go-lesson segment with Teacher Yukari at the end of each episode of Hikaru No Go. also, if the live parts are getting omitted, that makes me sad. i love that kind of extra stuff.
blackmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 11:56   Link #123
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmarks View Post
so is this why the anime is only 12 minutes? because each show also has a 12 minute live part at the end? or was this only for ep6? this reminds me of the 3 minute go-lesson segment with Teacher Yukari at the end of each episode of Hikaru No Go. also, if the live parts are getting omitted, that makes me sad. i love that kind of extra stuff.
Every show has the extra 12 minutes. I've only seen two, but they were both fun to watch.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 13:43   Link #124
Fruitfly

Well the art quality for episode 6 kind of sucked. I wonder what happened.

I think it's the first time that a character revealed their age. Kaneru being 24, so I'll assume the other characters are around that age too except for Sora. I'm okay with the other voice actors, but I don't like Kaneru's VA. She sounds like a girl trying to lower her voice on purpose.
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 13:45   Link #125
nanafan
horo fan

i didn't get to see the live extra...
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 20:13   Link #126
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post
Well the art quality for episode 6 kind of sucked. I wonder what happened.
Yes, it looked like it was drawn by someone else. They all looked kind of wrong.

Quote:
I think it's the first time that a character revealed their age. Kaneru being 24, so I'll assume the other characters are around that age too
I got the impression Najimi & Tsuyuri were younger (maybe around 19) since they're at university, whereas Kaneru seems like an OL. I think Justice is older though since Tsuyuri expresses surprise that he's a student like them.

Close this thread, Open the nexT
Samatarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:19   Link #127
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
ep 5 is subbed
Justice is too funny I feel bad for Hoshi now
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 19:28   Link #128
nanafan
horo fan

i like justice too, he believes anything or easily misunderstands...lol
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 19:06   Link #129
Flashdance
Tower

I like the picture with the spider and the butterfly along with the evil laughing that was hilarious xD
Also the scene before that where he crushes his mobile phone
Flashdance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 23:59   Link #130
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed ep10, but the anime seems rather limp, really. For the past three or four episodes, I've been watching this show for the live part. Saitou Momoko and Koyama Kimiko are hilarious, with their sharp wit hidden under a "dumb blonde" demeanor. I especially liked episode 9, where they invaded the studio of the mangaka, Hiroyuki, looking into things they shouldn't and badgering him into making drawings for them. For ep10, they were at the printer's, getting the comics they had drawn printed and bound.

Here's a photo of them in the introductory part of their show: left is Koyama Kimiko (Soura, also Fuuka in Negima), right is Saitou Momoko (Tsuyuri, also Choko in Chokotto Sister, Solty in Solty Rei).

YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 10:25   Link #131
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i just started to watch this anime...that girl has some perverted thoughts and actions

"didn't have enough sleep", "thing is.......", "don't tell me you did something perverted?", (then you see men started to listen to thier conversation) "Excellent guess" the best part is: "would you like to help me?"
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 13:05   Link #132
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

The repartee between the innocent but tsundere Najimi and deadpan Tsuyuri is really great, I'm not quite sure which one I like best as a character, but I think Najimi's seiyuu is doing a brilliant job, her nuances of voice tone hit the mark every time, e.g. in ep.2 her clogged-up tearful voice as she simply says "Tomoko" whilst lying amongst the garbage speaks volumes about the low point her life has just reached after being chased by three policemen.

Some of the more recent episodes don't seem quite as good as the earlier ones, my own feeling is that the story isn't focussing quite as tightly on Najimi, who's previously unending embarrassments and pratfalls (often thanks to Tsuyuri) seem to be becoming less important to the story. For me Najimi's tribulations are what really make the story, which otherwise would be little more than a Comic Party knock-off.

Old 2007-09-08, 13:58   Link #133
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatarou View Post
Some of the more recent episodes don't seem quite as good as the earlier ones, my own feeling is that the story isn't focussing quite as tightly on Najimi, who's previously unending embarrassments and pratfalls (often thanks to Tsuyuri) seem to be becoming less important to the story. For me Najimi's tribulations are what really make the story, which otherwise would be little more than a Comic Party knock-off.
The problem is the anime seems to be changing a lot of things compared to what's doing the manga, many things got tuned down and many parts of the manga just got replaced with other anime-only stuffs which is kind of sad IMO (the relation between Sora and Justice is much more obvious in the manga compared to the anime).
Old 2007-09-08, 14:18   Link #134
S_K
Let's begin!

does anybody know what happened to the subs
Old 2007-09-09, 07:20   Link #135
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Thread Merge Fixed, Thread Reopened
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 08:19   Link #136
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ posts 138 and 139 doesnt belong in this thread though

I find it funny that comedy series such as this always fly below the fansubbing radar *sigh* the same thing happened with hidamari sketch which was disappointing - people are missing out (or in my case not fully understanding the jokes is a real downer >_<)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 12:39   Link #137
Samatarou
Son of God
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
(the relation between Sora and Justice is much more obvious in the manga compared to the anime).
I'm not sure I want to know the relationship between Justice and Sora...

Old 2007-09-09, 13:52   Link #138
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatarou View Post
I'm not sure I want to know the relationship between Justice and Sora...
Well it's technically shown in a very toned down matter that could be interpretated in others ways in the anime if you ask me
In the anime Sora and Justice are shown together to begin with, not telling much about anything else^^
Spoiler for not really a spoiler since it's obviously got skipped by the anime:
Old 2007-09-09, 14:18   Link #139
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
hahaha...so should justice be happy or sad about that

i love sora too <3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 17:20   Link #140
S_K
Let's begin!

ep 6 and 7 are now subbed by anonymous
more great episodes, why was Sora wearing a bee uniform

Tags
comedy, seinen