AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-07, 08:37   Link #461
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Yeah on this case, I would have to say that this is KEY/JC staff just being stupid. It doesn't make sense to show anything from rin2 or refrain. But whatever, not a big deal.
or they could be implying that...
Spoiler for My Own Speculation:
Old 2013-04-07, 09:20   Link #462
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
or they could be implying that...
Spoiler for My Own Speculation:
No...it's just stupid, there are no more loops after Refrain starts since the last loop was supposedly the end of Rin2. The only other loop was the one after Riki and Rin failed to save everyone and go back in time to do it right.
Old 2013-04-07, 10:50   Link #463
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No...it's just stupid, there are no more loops after Refrain starts since the last loop was supposedly the end of Rin2. The only other loop was the one after Riki and Rin failed to save everyone and go back in time to do it right.
........I give up. I'll just blame Key then....or something?

I mean, there's gotta be a reason why they showed Refrain FLASHBACKS.
Old 2013-04-07, 12:09   Link #464
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
........I give up. I'll just blame Key then....or something?

I mean, there's gotta be a reason why they showed Refrain FLASHBACKS.
showing off? the material is already there, why not tease it and make people question it, when we're just showing random images that we feel like showing??
Old 2013-04-07, 15:03   Link #465
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
showing off? the material is already there, why not tease it and make people question it, when we're just showing random images that we feel like showing??
The problem isn't the fact that they are showing scenes before they happened. The problem is that the flashbacks they are using are from Refrain, which chronologically makes no sense. This implies that the characters have already went through the Refrain loop before, and story-wise this is kind of mind boggling.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Old 2013-04-08, 00:50   Link #466
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
The problem isn't the fact that they are showing scenes before they happened. The problem is that the flashbacks they are using are from Refrain, which chronologically makes no sense. This implies that the characters have already went through the Refrain loop before, and story-wise this is kind of mind boggling.
I know they are from refrain. That doesn't imply anything. There are just images they feel like showing, to make things more mysterious...there's no logic behind it.
Old 2013-04-08, 05:45   Link #467
Snuffle
likes cute things

I think the issue they're having is that Kyousuke is not suppose to know those things yet. Since at that point, Kyousuke himself is mentally broken (or depressed) and is executing his last resort. I personally just ignore it, I care more about the character development as well as if the anime originals enhance the story or not.
Old 2013-04-18, 02:40   Link #468
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I was hoping its a bad ending too...
Old 2013-04-18, 16:54   Link #469
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

The Anime-only viewers don't know what the novel-players do, so J.C Staff had to remind them that there is a 'Secret in the World'..

But the approach was poor. Very.

There's no theory or anything behind all this, just a huge mess-up from J.C Staff.
Old 2013-04-29, 20:22   Link #470
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Bumping this thread with a question! (Though I'm not sure this is the best thread to ask, but whatever!)

Would you guys consider this anime a must watch for someone who played (and loved) the VN? 'cause I finished the VN a couple weeks ago and decided to watch the TV adaptation shortly after... but now, a mere 5 episodes in, I wonder if it was really such a good idea.

My first impressions of the anime is that it's a really poor adaptation, so I'm left wondering if I should put in the time and effort to watch more episodes in the hopes that it'll improve, or cut the evil at the root and drop it.

I'll admit that Komari's route was one of my least favorites in the VN (Kud's being the one I disliked the most), but the anime version was... pretty bad. Pacing issues, lack of impact, you name it. And while I can appreciate the effort of using the VN's music, most of the times they feel misplaced, or downright unnoticeable.

Maybe I'm just being picky 'cause the VN's still fresh in my mind. But I was hoping that the folks here could tell me if this adaptation is worth the time to watch or not. Just in case it's one of those shows that starts (very) bad and slowly gets better.
Old 2013-04-29, 23:08   Link #471
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
Bumping this thread with a question! (Though I'm not sure this is the best thread to ask, but whatever!)

Would you guys consider this anime a must watch for someone who played (and loved) the VN? 'cause I finished the VN a couple weeks ago and decided to watch the TV adaptation shortly after... but now, a mere 5 episodes in, I wonder if it was really such a good idea.

My first impressions of the anime is that it's a really poor adaptation, so I'm left wondering if I should put in the time and effort to watch more episodes in the hopes that it'll improve, or cut the evil at the root and drop it.

I'll admit that Komari's route was one of my least favorites in the VN (Kud's being the one I disliked the most), but the anime version was... pretty bad. Pacing issues, lack of impact, you name it. And while I can appreciate the effort of using the VN's music, most of the times they feel misplaced, or downright unnoticeable.

Maybe I'm just being picky 'cause the VN's still fresh in my mind. But I was hoping that the folks here could tell me if this adaptation is worth the time to watch or not. Just in case it's one of those shows that starts (very) bad and slowly gets better.
The anime adaption is decent. Some parts are improved on while others laked the emotional impact the source gave. Overall I recommend fans watch it. It isn't horrible and it isn't outstanding, it is decent. They improved on some parts of Kud's route, Miyuki gets better screen time and later episodes are done well. You can see overall impressions thread to see the scores, gives you a general idea on how others rated it.
Old 2013-09-28, 10:53   Link #472
Zankoku12

Still don't know how many episodes it will have yet but it seem like they have revealed the first 4 episode titles
Spoiler for Title:
Old 2013-09-28, 13:02   Link #473
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

From that episode title list, I have a feeling that they're going to try and fit Kurugaya + Rin + Refrain in one cour, and then have another cour for EX routes. I don't know quite how I feel about this yet, but I might be wrong! I guess we'll find out.
Old 2013-09-28, 14:38   Link #474
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashmaking Zoomatic View Post
From that episode title list, I have a feeling that they're going to try and fit Kurugaya + Rin + Refrain in one cour, and then have another cour for EX routes. I don't know quite how I feel about this yet, but I might be wrong! I guess we'll find out.
I sincerely hope that Rin+Refrain gets more than one cour.
Old 2013-09-28, 15:28   Link #475
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
There is a separate anime for EX.
Old 2013-09-28, 15:54   Link #476
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
There is a separate anime for EX.
Oh, I know. But from the information we've been given, I think it's highly likely that it'll just be a second cour. But what do I know, we might get a string of OAVs too!

For the first cour, they'll probably include Kurugaya, Rin, and then Refrain.

For the second cour, we'll have Sasami, Kanata, and Saya's route.

From what I've heard of Saya's route, it's quite comparable to Refrain in length, so that's what I'm guessing at the moment. It's evenly split that way. I don't -want- it all crammed into one cour, but that seems the most likely with how fast they seem to be moving through those episodes (going from the titles).
Old 2013-09-28, 16:11   Link #477
Zankoku12

Quote:

From what I've heard of Saya's route, it's quite comparable to Refrain in length
Comparable ? Refrain route had about 8500 words,Saya's route had about 15000 words
Old 2013-09-28, 17:58   Link #478
Crashmaking Zoomatic
Umu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
Comparable ? Refrain route had about 8500 words,Saya's route had about 15000 words
Nevermind! Haha, I knew her route was long, but I didn't know it was -that- long! With any luck, I'm wrong with my predication, then!

I haven't seen it posted here, so I thought I would just go ahead and mention it. 'Hanabi', by Lia, is supposed to play in the sixth episode of LB ~Refrain~.

The title makes me think Kurugaya, but if you look at the lyrics, they're very Rin. And considering the episode title list, I think it's likely that it'll play once Riki and Rin have run away.

Last edited by Crashmaking Zoomatic; 2013-09-28 at 23:49.
Old 2013-09-29, 11:42   Link #479
Zankoku12

Refrain full op

Huuuuh....everything beside the vocal performance sound good.
The lyrics is very refrain-like.
Old 2013-10-04, 06:55   Link #480
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Question for people who've finished the game. I myself have but I'm confused about something.
Spoiler for Image:

What's the deal with this motif? In the teaser it was red. I'm not sure what it's meant to represent.