AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2018-02-05, 04:35   Link #1441
SufGen

I dream about visiting Japan. And my dream soon will come . I am going to Japan this spring I have booked tickets and started learning some general phrases in Japanese. I want to visit Kusatsu and see Yubatake hot spring https://worldcams.tv/water/yubatake-hot-spring . I am very excited I want to try their famous noodles and watermelon patties.
SufGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 21:40   Link #1442
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Didn't know there was such a thread. I went to Japan for 11 days end of March through first week of April 2017. Very much enjoyed it! The main reason for my trip was to catch the cherry blossom bloom, but unfortunately it was a late bloom. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the food there. The curry and the ramen was so good! The sushi was good, but I would say it's on par with here in SoCal. I spent most of my days in Tokyo visiting the districts and tons of restaurants and markets. I did go to Kyoto for 3 days to visit Mt. Inari, the Hello Kitty Cafe (my friend's choice, not mine lol), and the golden temple as well as another one which I forgot the name of. Japan is VERY expensive, but it was worth it. I definitely will be coming back because I barely scratched an inch of the country.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japan, travel