AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 03:35   Link #2161
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Hina looks better with pants on, or a dominatrix outfit with a whip.

Hina: HAYATE! *whip*
Hayate: Ahn!
Hina: WHY! *whip*
Hayate: Hnn!
Hina: DO! *whip*
Hayate: Ahhh!
Hina: YOU! *whip*
Hina: ALWAYS! *whip*
Hina: MISUNDERSTAND! *whip*
Hayate: *huff huff* Hina-san, if you do that any more.. I'll... *blush*
Hina: YOOOOUUUU!!! ARRRGHHH!! *takes out metal whip*

........ lol wtf did I just write?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 04:55   Link #2162
tsunade666

You just turn bakayate into masochist and hinatan into a queen.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 05:36   Link #2163
IndoViking

*the image of queen Hina pops to my head*

....Woah, that's one side of her you don't wanna see.... But probably at the end of HnG we'll see something to this effect
Old 2009-08-25, 07:06   Link #2164
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Wait a minute...wasn't that Aieka's image song on Tenchi Muyo? There was something about her in a creepy dominatrix outfit whipping poor Tenchi was some kind of Juriyan marriage training or other. Given that it was practically the original harem anime released in the West, Hata may just have to parody it sooner or later.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 12:59   Link #2165
Rah

Just noticed that Hina doesn't have the necklace she wore in the previous chapter anymore. I understand not wearing it during dinner since it might be bothersome, but even after they're outside...

Lazy Hata~
Old 2009-08-25, 20:14   Link #2166
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Wait a minute...wasn't that Aieka's image song on Tenchi Muyo? There was something about her in a creepy dominatrix outfit whipping poor Tenchi was some kind of Juriyan marriage training or other. Given that it was practically the original harem anime released in the West, Hata may just have to parody it sooner or later.
That song was 'Call me Princess' or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
*the image of queen Hina pops to my head*
....Woah, that's one side of her you don't wanna see.... But probably at the end of HnG we'll see something to this effect
There's only one character worthy of being a queen, and that's A-tan.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 00:58   Link #2167
xellos2099

It is kind fo funny that Hayate SERVE Hina dinner NOT have dinner with her, which would truly made her happy.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 10:17   Link #2168
bebichocpha

Hope in chap 239, no more misunderstanding ^_^, why Hata-sensei always puts our character in misunderstanding situation T_T. plz we need an awesome chapter like Heading For Freedom or more.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 10:34   Link #2169
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebichocpha View Post
Hope in chap 239, no more misunderstanding ^_^, why Hata-sensei always puts our character in misunderstanding situation T_T. plz we need an awesome chapter like Heading For Freedom or more.
That bastard try to mimic School Rumble mangaka, too bad he's failed
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 10:54   Link #2170
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Hinagiku pissed me of on 238, her resolution from 2 chapters back....where did it go?
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 11:28   Link #2171
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
Hinagiku pissed me of on 238, her resolution from 2 chapters back....where did it go?
It would have been cool if the chapter continued from where the last chapter left off ... would have been nice to see a confession in a spot which reminds one of the hina b-day arc ...

This chapter just seemed like a "torture"-Hina chapter to me ... It could hardly be called a date and Hayate serving her food after food was just boring.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 12:42   Link #2172
Rah

Nothing good will come from a confession. It would be best if she just listens, and gives him advice about his problem. Maria was sort of right about telling Hayate to ask Hina about his problem, even though she misunderstood. Hina was Athena's friend some time ago, and is the only person that can help him now. He didn't ask her even though Maria told him to do so, but now that Hina asked him after a 'successful' dinner he might tell her.

If he mentions the nickname 'A-tan' and 10 years ago, Hina will link them pretty fast, or at least I expect her to, since she's smart. By that I mean that Hayate will talk in vague terms like always... or go on by saying 'for example if....'.

The chapter is going to be awesome this time if they don't get interrupted by some stupid shit, like I was told not to mention again the possible car lights behind Hina (yeah could be street lights, but they are damn strong). If it's a car... and if... I say if... Athena comes out...

...haha... ahahaha... won't end well.

Well, let's say it's not, and anticipate Ayumu's reaction when Hina tells her about the date. She might not reveal the part about Athena, and just say she couldn't confess though. Damn, I sure hope not. Ayumu must know, so she can accidentally tell Nagi, and make everything awesome for Hayate. Then the story can finally continue to unfold. Perhaps it could go like..

They return from the vacation only to find the mansion ruined, or Nagi disinherited, or something similar. Then they go seek help from their friends, while they investigate on the ones responsible(if mansion got or gets attacked). Say someone is after the gems and will do anything to obtain them....

...Klaus with an evil expression is revealed to be an inside man (that's why he's rarely shown. He's snooping around for clues, or.. no, wait.. clues about what? ......... *sigh*) I forgot this is a dumb manga to begin with. Can't expect that much..

Well, let's just hope that the next few chapters are packed with suspense and twists. Cliffhangers are the weekly dose anyway...

Kay now, let's try to guess!

a) Hayate tells Hina about Athena.
b) They see Athena driving past them in a car, or she stops there, and...?
c) A meteor falls on Hayate (it's shown falling for 10 pages, and the remaining ones show only Ayumu & Nagi continuing with their museum tour. The meteor is ok btw, dunno bout Hayate). What an awesome chapter, eh?
d) Add your own preferred outcome.
Old 2009-08-26, 12:50   Link #2173
Mentar
Banned

The really important chapter will be 239. This is Hina's home turf: Helping the dense dork solve his problems.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 13:56   Link #2174
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Chapter 238 should've been the important one.

Why does Hata do this.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 16:30   Link #2175
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

You have to admit, serving food instead of sitting down with her is just like Hayate. He's basically just a servant so he acts like that around just about everyone. I think that Maria is the only one who's actually eaten with Hayate as they eat in that small table in the kitchen.

Those have got to be headlights behind Hina with the glare coming off of them and the spacing. Though, for some reason it looks like the car might hit Hinagiku by the angle the shot was at. Perhaps Hayate won't have to answer as Hina will forget once he leaps to save her from the car? Maybe it was a jealous Athena in the car? I do really doubt that last bit though, she hasn't shown any signs of being violent on that scale.

It could be a really important chapter with how things ended. Nishizawa seems to know about King Midas' grave in some ruins which may be the Royal Garden, it was King Midas in that character bio right? I'm pretty sure that's whose in the coffin that Hayate found and that whole curse thing is probably how they got so rich. It's actually a little depressing how much could be resolved if the characters ever just talked with one another about things, even a little. Now I just wonder how all the others will react when they hear about the 'date'? I suppose Nagi won't be surprised, but Ayumu may just do something drastic like tell Hayate for Hina, unless they hear about Athena first that is.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 23:40   Link #2176
arand017

i totally agree with what you are saying Teleutao, everything could be solved by talking with each other

ON another note.. i'm not that proficient with japanese, but it looks like hata mentioned something like having a writers block with this last chapter and that he doesn't know how to end it... Used Can, or anyone, have an accurate translation of this
arand017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 23:45   Link #2177
Used Can

The chapter was quite boring, but I think it was interesting to see Hina being in Hayate's shoes. This time, it was her the one who thought Hayate hated her. I guess it is understandable why she didn't confess. All the same, now that she's asking Hayate about the reason behind his earlier mood, I wonder what will happen if she gets an honest answer from him.

Anyway, no matter what this excuses are, this was yet another wasted opportunity for Hina.

The bit about King Midas was interesting. I wonder what role will he be playing in the story. All we know about him is that he's that bigass skeleton we saw in the Royal Garden and that he has a daughter. Back then, I thought his daughter may have been Athena, but she has her own family. Perhaps, it may be Maria? Or we may get a new character.

About Hata's webdiary for this chapter. He said the second chapter of Athena's arc has reached its climax (BECAUSE WE'VE SEEN ATHENA A LOT, RIGHT?!). Anyway, it seems the last chapter was going to be longer (around 30 pages), but he had to to shorten it and this way, he ended up dividing it in 2 chapters. Anyway, this dinner chapters end next week.

Last edited by Used Can; 2009-08-26 at 23:56.
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 00:18   Link #2178
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The chapter was quite boring, but I think it was interesting to see Hina being in Hayate's shoes. This time, it was her the one who thought Hayate hated her. I guess it is understandable why she didn't confess. All the same, now that she's asking Hayate about the reason behind his earlier mood, I wonder what will happen if she gets an honest answer from him.

Anyway, no matter what this excuses are, this was yet another wasted opportunity for Hina.

The bit about King Midas was interesting. I wonder what role will he be playing in the story. All we know about him is that he's that bigass skeleton we saw in the Royal Garden and that he has a daughter. Back then, I thought his daughter may have been Athena, but she has her own family. Perhaps, it may be Maria? Or we may get a new character.

About Hata's webdiary for this chapter. He said the second chapter of Athena's arc has reached its climax (BECAUSE WE'VE SEEN ATHENA A LOT, RIGHT?!). Anyway, it seems the last chapter was going to be longer (around 30 pages), but he had to to shorten it and this way, he ended up dividing it in 2 chapters. Anyway, this dinner chapters end next week.
wtf!? now im pissed >_> what does he mean by climax.....this has been another Hinagiku arc more than Athena arc ;__;
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 00:34   Link #2179
bebichocpha

Just my fanfiction

1) The car comes to them. Suddenly Machina comes out and knocks Hayate down then brings him to Athena.
2) Hina tells Nagi and Ayumu to rescuse Hayate.
3) Fighting ......
4) Who know .... ?

IF it true, the story will become longer and longer which Hata-sensei likes best ^_^ ( but it's only imagination remember that xD xD ).

For me, I hope it not true, plz
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 00:37   Link #2180
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
You have to admit, serving food instead of sitting down with her is just like Hayate. He's basically just a servant so he acts like that around just about everyone. I think that Maria is the only one who's actually eaten with Hayate as they eat in that small table in the kitchen.

He knows his place as furniture.

Tags
comedy, shounen