Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-23, 20:23   Link #121
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Yeah obviously Ichigo is immortal he's the main character (like Naruto) so its not surprising if he got Powerboost etc ..... immortality etc ....
He don't count .
The problem is all the good guys are apparently immortal too...

I kinda wish that if Bleach were to ever end, many many years from now, it would end like Cowboy Bebop, the main character going out in a bang!
Old 2010-10-09, 04:21   Link #122
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Well, here's a necro comin at ya but its relevant to the current chapters.

Kubo has made it official that Hitsugaya's in training mode. I think this is the first time in the manga, where we see a current Captain training with their powers.

So any thoughts of how Hitsugaya's power or maybe appearance will change next time he steps up for battle?

Will he have new abilities? A different looking bankai? Longer hair? Taller? lol

What do people think?
Old 2010-10-09, 04:32   Link #123
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post

Kubo has made it official that Hitsugaya's in training mode. I think this is the first time in the manga, where we see a current Captain training with their powers.

So any thoughts of how Hitsugaya's power or maybe appearance will change next time he steps up for battle?

Will he have new abilities? A different looking bankai? Longer hair? Taller? lol

What do people think?
I'm thinking bigger wings, stronger (starting to freeze the surrounding air naturally), more control over the flower petal thingy, longer time using it (petals behind him taking longer to disappear)
Old 2010-10-09, 05:22   Link #124
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post

What do people think?
Longer hair Power=long hair in Kubo's universe.
Old 2010-10-09, 07:26   Link #125
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

all bad guys beware when hitsu sports a mullet

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-10, 12:36   Link #126
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
not just kubo's universe. It's pretty standard.
Old 2010-10-10, 19:25   Link #127
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
not just kubo's universe. It's pretty standard.
Yep, whoever has the longest hair usually wins in fights
Old 2010-10-10, 20:41   Link #128
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Yep, whoever has the longest hair usually wins in fights
Except for Orihime
I am sorry I just had to say it
Old 2010-10-10, 22:45   Link #129
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Of course why not make a topic about the most overly popular bankai on Bleach
Old 2010-10-10, 23:10   Link #130
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Except for Orihime
I am sorry I just had to say it
I should be more specific: when a character's hair dramatically increases in size (or changes in color) it means their power has as well. You can look at DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho for examples.
Old 2010-10-10, 23:11   Link #131
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Of course why not make a topic about the most overly popular bankai on Bleach
check the date of the thread, it's almost 6 years old.
Old 2010-10-16, 15:00   Link #132
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

On the point of being able to use his bankai more freely who thinks his growth in power would allow him to be more effective in shikai?

Id like to see Hitsugaya effortlessly crush some badguys (even if fodder) whith his shikai alone. I always liked that crescent blade and chain. This could also give more rep to Hitsugaya similar to say Shunsui and other more experienced captains who deal with their opponents with shikai.

Id probably like to see some new bankais before seeing Hitsu's improved one just to break up the rhythm of his battle's panel time.
Old 2010-10-16, 21:18   Link #133
astrallionheart

Having a zanpaktoh that sucks is not that bad of a handicap if he is truly a "prodigy." It just means he will work harder to surpass his limits. To me, Shunsui and Ukitake are cruising like the Hare over the Turtoise. They are so far ahead normally, that they will get surpassed because they will be napping.

Shunsui, Ukitake, and Yamamoto seem like stoners to me. Fast forward 2 arcs (assuming DBZ-style powerups by those that train hard) and they would be just a trio of old bums, left in the dust. It'll be like Master Roshi, Krillin, and Oolong hanging out at the Kame House. I guess Unohana will join them as Andoid 18.

Last edited by astrallionheart; 2010-10-17 at 03:40.
Old 2010-10-16, 21:39   Link #134
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
Having a zanpaktoh that sucks is not that bad of a handicap if he is truly a "prodigy." It just means he will work harder to surpass his limits. To me, Shunsui and Ukitake are cruising like the Hare over the Turtoise. They are so far ahead normally, that they will get surpassed because they will be napping.

Shunsui, Ukitake, and Yamamoto on the other hand seem like stoners to me. Fast forward 2 arcs (assuming DBZ-style powerups by those that train hard) and they would be just a trio of old bums, left in the dust. It'll be like Master Roshi, Krillin, and Oolong hanging out at the Kame House. I guess Unohana will join them as Andoid 18.
Who said Hitsugaya's bankai sucked??? Yea it ain't that powerful, but it is still cool
Old 2010-10-17, 01:25   Link #135
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
On the point of being able to use his bankai more freely who thinks his growth in power would allow him to be more effective in shikai?
Quote:
Getting on the next level would mean lots of imagination in shikai: make it rain and freeze whatever the rain touches, split the monotonous dragon stream into looping forks, water barriers, pillars from below, you name it...
Appearance: Dragon mullet More petals or no petals at all, different sword, preferably also cloaked in ice. Power-wise, complete ambient control, i.e. make ice walls outta nowhere, much faster than millenium ice prison, maybe an ice avalanche or extra ice swords to throw ala Vergil style.
Old 2010-10-17, 04:55   Link #136
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Who said Hitsugaya's bankai sucked??? Yea it ain't that powerful, but it is still cool
Yeah...just wait till after his training is done. lol

Spoiler for Hitsugaya secret bankai training:
Old 2010-10-17, 20:56   Link #137
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Getting on the next level would mean lots of imagination in shikai: make it rain and freeze whatever the rain touches, split the monotonous dragon stream into looping forks, water barriers, pillars from below, you name it...
Appearance: Dragon mullet More petals or no petals at all, different sword, preferably also cloaked in ice. Power-wise, complete ambient control, i.e. make ice walls outta nowhere, much faster than millenium ice prison, maybe an ice avalanche or extra ice swords to throw ala Vergil style.
I have a feeling he will just lose his pedals. No one else (as far as we know) has a limit on their bankai use.
Old 2010-10-17, 21:19   Link #138
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I have a feeling he will just lose his pedals. No one else (as far as we know) has a limit on their bankai use.
Didn't he say the pedals were a way of telling him that he hasn't mastered his bankai?
Old 2010-10-17, 23:18   Link #139
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Didn't he say the pedals were a way of telling him that he hasn't mastered his bankai?
I thought they deteteriated as he uses bankai. With his training, I think they will get rid of his need of the pedals because he will have gained the ability to use Bankai for however long he needs.
Old 2010-10-18, 02:54   Link #140
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
How about Renji and Soifon...?

As for Hitsugaya some kind of alteration to his petals aspects if probable, but as some reckon, they're not really too much of an issue anymore. He can already use bankai for two moderate length battles on the one day without it crapping out...
Closed Thread