AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Which KGNE girl would you want to date/marry?
Haruka: She's nice and sweet 52 39.69%
Mitsuki: I like direct girls that need care 47 35.88%
Akane: A good mix between Haruka and Mitsuki 61 46.56%
Amakawa: A cute little nurse is nice 5 3.82%
Fumio: I like experienced women 9 6.87%
Manami: ... uh.... 3 2.29%
Ayu: I love rich weird girls that always say 'go step on cat s*it' 17 12.98%
Mayu^2: I have lolita complex 9 6.87%
Miki: Not in the anime, but she seems sweet 11 8.40%
Motoko sensei: She's a doctor, and plus I get to drive her Lambo!! 8 6.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-11, 21:05   Link #41
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I voted for Haruka & Akane, Akane is just plain hot I guess I would only date her. For Haruka she just so sweet & shy she make a good wife.
Old 2003-12-11, 21:22   Link #42
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
what whore?.......dude.......if your talking about Mitsuki.......dont fricking blame shit on her........if Taka wouldnt be a bitch to him......she would never of being so deppresed as she is now.....and never would have done. so many things.
Before you keep saying crap to Mitsuki......you better see whos fault it was she is doing all this.........

Sorry but ppl like that just piss me off.....just say crap
Heh, she made the choice buddy, you have no argument, she choose to sleep around, she wins the title of whore. That's the world, deal with it, if I piss you off apparently your morals are quite low...

Everyone has standards for what they want their future spouse to achive (moral standard, not talking about the "wonder woman" type imagination shit). I choose to not marry someone that has been having sex all the time, that is my choice, you have no justification to go agaisnt me on that so just bite my shinny metal!!!
Old 2003-12-11, 21:27   Link #43
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
Well I don't want to marry a whore so that knocks the first two main girl characters out of the question, want her either).
Are you implying that Haruka is an Whore.....she doesn't deserve to be called that.
Old 2003-12-11, 21:32   Link #44
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Are you implying that Haruka is an Whore.....she doesn't deserve to be called that.
She makes the choice, she earns the name.

Anyone to have sex on like the 3rd date like that is EXTREMELY whorish.....
Old 2003-12-11, 21:33   Link #45
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:

uh.. but they didn't have sex, and so did Mitsuki, shinji stoped her and plus she was drunk.
Old 2003-12-11, 21:36   Link #46
NinjaServ

Quote:
uh.. but they didn't have sex, and so did Mitsuki, shinji stoped her and plus she was drunk.
Being drunk is no excuse, having sex is having sex no matter how you look at it.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:21   Link #47
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Being drunk is no excuse, having sex is having sex no matter how you look at it.
Amen to that brother!
Old 2003-12-11, 22:26   Link #48
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by tem
What? No choices for us girls?
Well... especially when it's either Takayuki or Shinji... there's not much of a point to have a poll for them. I suppose you could pick the girls though

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
ummm that is stupid who wouldn't like to date their favourite character?? i voted Hakura but Akane is not bad couldn't choose between the two....
Well... usually many people choose a favourite that might not really be suitable...

For example, I might prefer the anime girls that are extremely sexy, but in reality I know that I couldn't handle those people well.

Quote:

I suppose it's one fault of the anime.

In the game the relationship between Takayuki and Haruka is more intimate, and they also spend more time together. So Haruka's not as much a slut as the anime makes her seem..

Although I find her pretty adventurous, when she's willing to do Takayuki in the hospital. =D

Quote:
Did they have sex though?

I admit that Mitsuki is acting too 'friendly' with strangers, under the influence of alcohol. But that doesn't necessarily make her a slut.

Furthermore, considering that Mitsuki hasn't slept with anyone other than Takayuki (so far), I can't really call her a slut. Even if he did sleep with Shinji, I'd just consider her unfaithful.

Now if Mitsuki decides to sleep with several strangers on the street, then I'd be more inclined to call her slutty.

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2003-12-11 at 22:47.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:34   Link #49
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Yea you right about that its no excuse but what I didn't like was your comments towards Haruka. If you watched ep2 at all obviously they intented to have sex but then they couldn't go through it. I see them as experimenting with their sexuality, they were in their teens alone together in her room, horny as hell, hey why not. Most 16-17 year olds usally have sex about that time or even earlier. I wouldn't go far as to call Haruka a whore. If anyone who should be called a whore is Takayuki.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:38   Link #50
IPv6
blastos.com

so I guess you are a whore if someone spike your punch and your ass got drunk too eh?

Dude you are so fucking stupid. Hakaru and Mitsuki has yet to sleep with anyone else besides the trash. Their action thus far doesn't justify you calling them a whore. It is clear that you don't date much or one of those that like to spend money on taking girls out to dinner and not get anything in return.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:40   Link #51
Guu
yamete...

Quote:
I voted for Haruka & Akane, Akane is just plain hot I guess I would only date her. For Haruka she just so sweet & shy she make a good wife.
You said it .
Akane makes a good wife too in, you know, where .
Old 2003-12-11, 23:31   Link #52
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
Dude you are so fucking stupid. Hakaru and Mitsuki has yet to sleep with anyone else besides the trash. (Takayuki)
... technically Haruka and Takayuki didn't sleep together right?

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2003-12-12 at 02:16.
Old 2003-12-12, 00:27   Link #53
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:

Hmmm, first of all, it's not their 3rd, if you watch closely to the anime the second episode came after a while after 1st episode
Second of all, they didn't have sex, even if they did, why would you care??
Old 2003-12-12, 00:29   Link #54
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:
Well there are people who get taken advantage of in the influence of alcohol sexually.
I understand that Mitsuki's stance have weaken, but everyone in this planet has some period of life when they are extremly weak mentally.
Old 2003-12-12, 01:50   Link #55
tem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
There's only 4 noticible male characters in this anime.

Takayuki -- You need ovaries of steel if you want to pursue this one.

Shinji -- All around nice guy. Good choice if you're willing to complicate his life.

Haruka's father -- College Professor. Dependable but MARRIED ^_^

Takayuki's employer -- Hmm... seems stable and dependable enough. Not a bad choice if you're over 40

hehe I know, I was just being silly.
Old 2003-12-12, 02:11   Link #56
NinjaServ

Quote:
Yea you right about that its no excuse but what I didn't like was your comments towards Haruka. If you watched ep2 at all obviously they intented to have sex but then they couldn't go through it. I see them as experimenting with their sexuality, they were in their teens alone together in her room, horny as hell, hey why not. Most 16-17 year olds usally have sex about that time or even earlier. I wouldn't go far as to call Haruka a whore. If anyone who should be called a whore is Takayuki.
Heh, I'm in my 20's and still a virgin by choice . Not ALL teens have sex around that age buddy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarock
Hmmm, first of all, it's not their 3rd, if you watch closely to the anime the second episode came after a while after 1st episode
HELLO!!! Can you not READ the thread, it is asking which one you would like to date/marry, I state teh fact that I do not want to marry someone that is sexually active, that is not a crime and I WOULD care if I was considering dating that person. I would not want to date someone "easy" like her.

Quote:
Well there are people who get taken advantage of in the influence of alcohol sexually.
I understand that Mitsuki's stance have weaken, but everyone in this planet has some period of life when they are extremly weak mentally.
I would understand if someone was drugged, but if you get drunk yourself, not trying to sound evil, but you are CHOOSING to have sex, or do something stupid, etc. Why do I say that? Because you are putting YOURSELF in a state to be helpless to control that, if you didn't get drunk that would not happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6
so I guess you are a whore if someone spike your punch and your ass got drunk too eh?

Dude you are so fucking stupid. Hakaru and Mitsuki has yet to sleep with anyone else besides the trash. Their action thus far doesn't justify you calling them a whore. It is clear that you don't date much or one of those that like to spend money on taking girls out to dinner and not get anything in return.
No you idiot, if someone drugs someone, they are not a whore. Going around and sleeping with people is another story, that is by choice, and if they choose to be that way so be it, I would not have either of them because of their irresponsible actions BY CHOICE. It shows their low standard of morals.

I date plenty and I don't aim at such low morals that you have. Dating and sleeping around are two differnt things.
Old 2003-12-12, 02:27   Link #57
GUTB_

Mitsuki might be too much trouble in real life. "I love you. Yes, really....no I won't leave....no I wasn't looking at other women...no really you don't need to -- yes I still love you already!! No I'm not mad, I just....*sigh!*...just really hoping I could spend the rest of the day showing you my utter, complete and unfailing love for you." On the other hand, though, I might not be able to resist taking advantage of her. "I want to see Mitsuki in a swimsuit! No...? Ah...*distantantly*...I see. No thank you I ate tonight. Ah...I have to go to bed early for work. Sorry, I agreed to to overtime tomorrow, so maybe next week...what, you want to try out the swimsuit afterall? Great!"

Haruka is fine. Kind of archtype-generic. I can't forsee any serious issues with her.

Akane is too young. But if she wasn't, I think she'd be fine. Kind of suspicous, but she'd be cured of that after a while. She may also burn herself out if left alone, but I'd put a stop to that pretty easily. She stronger than Mitsuki, so less maintenance.
Old 2003-12-12, 02:44   Link #58
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:

In fact........Haruka dated more than 3 times TAKA in the game.....so Ninjasteelrusted ass.........STFU why call Haruka a slut? they where at that time a couple......they had time to get to know each other........well BUDDY if your a virgin by choice......GOOD for you, not everyone is the same in the world, if that would happend, this planet would hella suck and be all boring.

Mitsuki being a slut? well so far shes only been with Taka......and prob with Shinji who knows, and even if she does.........damm TAKA is the reason why shes all upset........now rusted metal ass.......if you think of all those girls as whores.......i dare you yo ask your mother, with how many guys she slept with before she married your father.....or even easier........ask her, if she ever went to second base with anyone besides your father.....

No offense, just to make your damm metal ass feel the heat!

You said i didnt have nothing to back up Mitsuki? well bring it son.....
Old 2003-12-12, 02:52   Link #59
NinjaServ

Quote:
In fact........Haruka dated more than 3 times TAKA in the game.....so Ninjasteelrusted ass.........STFU why call Haruka a slut? they where at that time a couple......they had time to get to know each other........well BUDDY if your a virgin by choice......GOOD for you, not everyone is the same in the world, if that would happend, this planet would hella suck and be all boring.

Mitsuki being a slut? well so far shes only been with Taka......and prob with Shinji who knows, and even if she does.........damm TAKA is the reason why shes all upset........now rusted metal ass.......if you think of all those girls as whores.......i dare you yo ask your mother, with how many guys she slept with before she married your father.....or even easier........ask her, if she ever went to second base with anyone besides your father.....

You said i didnt have nothing to back up Mitsuki? well bring it son.....
That ISN'T anything worth backing up Mitsuki, her sleeping with people being sexually active, not being married to them in my book maker her a whore. My parent wre both virgins when they were married, just because your morals are extremely low and your parents' morals were the same does not mean everyone elses is. Problems with STDs in teh world?? Wonder why they are there, hmm... maybe a higher being is trying to TELL ppl something. Very hurt after a relationship? Hurts worse durring the breakup if you have been sleeping with them (expecially if they had herpies....).

If one truely cares for another they are strong enough to wait for them not matter what, the problems of this world is all this "sex and go" type deal. Every person you date is not a drive through....have some patience. Pure and healthy is alway a better choice, but what someone like you know about that.....
Old 2003-12-12, 02:52   Link #60
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Loki, I agree 100% with what u said. lol..... im sure hes feeling the heat now.