AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-29, 09:49   Link #1141
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Pretty hard, but if we are going to look at the manga and novels it is fine with us.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 09:53   Link #1142
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=416

Nagisa-chan won, thanks to everyone who lent their support and voted for her.

Seeing as how Miyuki's gone up in everyone's eyes, do her a favour by voting for her in today's entry. (Voting thread link in above link)

Voting instructions
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...71&postcount=1

And from the screenshots of ep 22, the first thing that comes to mind is "Whoa, Prince of Tennis!" We'll get a chance to see Amane's Twist Serve skills and her Drive C skill.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 10:01   Link #1143
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
Well, actually, I meant standalone forums. I have a free phpBB forum registered.
So, anyone interested?
Im not to sure that you try to bring,
but if you meen that you have Forum server,
that we can use to Strawberry Panic, I think its easy'r to just stay here
the last 5weeks. I think this Forum will be used 4ever.
----
This is my crazy mind:
About my mind, maybe Nagisa and Shizuma gets to gether. Nagisa and Tamao is Etoile.
"Season 2:"
Shizuma dies, and Nagisa gets sad in some years, untill a new girl joins the school. They become in love, and the new girl is sick/ill, and dies after 12week. hehe, A never ending anime... hehe
Tamao have a deep love for Nagisa. but they will never end up together
-
I never think that will happend, and do not want it to happend, but just as you other gays/girls, hehe, what want a strange end.
This is it xD

Hmm, hard to explain
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 10:09   Link #1144
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsen
Im not to sure that you try to bring,
but if you meen that you have Forum server,
that we can use to Strawberry Panic, I think its easy'r to just stay here
the last 5weeks. I think this Forum will be used 4ever.
There were posts deleted because they were about creating a Chikaru Fanclub. We mustn't post about either, raws or subs, or post too many screenshots here.
That's my point for the forum, know?
Anyway, I asked and that's it, if someone's interested, pm me. Enough OT.
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 11:18   Link #1145
Swann

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I don't understand why people always favor this "good friend" strategy.
There was an article in the Washington Post about this 'good friend' syndrone. People desperately trying to stay close to someone who isn't interested in them. It seems to be a growing problem with good friends all over the place.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:52   Link #1146
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
What now, angsty Kaname?

By the way, is anyone interested in SP forums?
I don't think SP forums would really work... I mean, it's not even that popular.

If any series deserves its own forum, its Rozen Maiden.
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 12:54   Link #1147
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
I don't think SP forums would really work... I mean, it's not even that popular.

If any series deserves its own forum, its Rozen Maiden.
Still better then AMG and Air. Neither series has even reach 1000 post even through they have thier forums.
Old 2006-08-29, 13:06   Link #1148
htsuji

Quote:
I don't understand the writers standpoint. We're approaching the climax of the series, and they give us a TENNIS MATCH between the two most uninteresting characters? They must be pretty strapped for ideas.
Spoiler for episode 22:

Quote:
As for the preview of Shizuma and Nagisa... Rebound time! And guess who should catch it. >.>;
Spoiler for episode 23:

Last edited by htsuji; 2006-08-29 at 16:06.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 14:43   Link #1149
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
quote from @htsuji
Spoiler for episode 23:
if that is the key, I will just be soo angry,,, omg!
on not looking forword to this. cry cry cry cry
omg cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

sry to spam!
Old 2006-08-29, 14:48   Link #1150
htsuji

Quote:

if that is the key, I will just be soo angry,,, omg!
on not looking forword to this. cry cry cry cry
omg cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

sry to spam!
The key is one of Shizuma's blongings. Nagisa must return it sooner or later.
Old 2006-08-29, 15:23   Link #1151
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji
The key is one of Shizuma's blongings. Nagisa must return it sooner or later.
yes, but it was ment be me for Shizuma and Nagisa after Kioris death.
cry cry cry
But how do you know all this shit? cry
----
And I do not why, but I think Shizuma and Nagisa will be together in the verry last end. And its because all the Official pictures. This aNime is made for Nagisa and Shizuma, and I will allways think that.
cry!

Old 2006-08-29, 16:31   Link #1152
Kuro

Quote:

yes, but it was ment be me for Shizuma and Nagisa after Kioris death.
cry cry cry
----
And I do not why, but I think Shizuma and Nagisa will be together in the verry last end. And its because all the Official pictures. This aNime is made for Nagisa and Shizuma, and I will allways think that.
cry!

Haha, you're funny.

Official pictures can be deceiving.

htsuji is right, too, btw. The key does belong to Shizuma. Obviously, she must return it sooner or later...WITH HER REJECTION, BWA HAHAHAHA! *ahem*

But anyways, stop sulking. In the end, it's just an anime. And not a very well written one at that. If Tamao-chan does make some sort of move, then it'll move from poorly written to mediocre.
Old 2006-08-29, 16:34   Link #1153
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Gotta admit, the letter left by Kaori was a good turn around - i couldn't think of any over way to get Shizuma at least back to normal.. some great work there.

As for the episode.. seeing Miyuki cry really did hurt me one. Of course everyones allowed to cry, but out of all the cast.. she is the one character i really thought we wouldn't see cry, very upsetting - and to see it twice. ;_;

Next episode looks to be mostly set around the new Etolie, and hopefully more just what Yaya has planned for her feelings.. there's no way i can see the show just leaving out that.. though i've no idea what could be done. & very much looking forward to whats gonna happen with Shizuma/Nagisa - looks like they're going to have a talk in the next episode.. though that could easily just be some type of flash-back.
Old 2006-08-29, 16:42   Link #1154
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Angry

Quote:
Haha, you're funny.

htsuji is right, too, btw. The key does belong to Shizuma. Obviously, she must return it sooner or later...WITH HER REJECTION, BWA HAHAHAHA! *ahem*

But anyways, stop sulking. In the end, it's just an anime. And not a very well written one at that. If Tamao-chan does make some sort of move, then it'll move from poorly written to mediocre.
Kuro you cruel bastard toying with Nilsens feelings like that but the BWA HAHAHAHAHA at the end was so damn funny. If what you say is true i better get my box of tissues ready and have my self a cry fest like a little girl. Unfortunetly Nilsen Kuro is right pictures are very deciving its another the creators set you up for an ending that will have you running down a hall way in tears screaming ONEE-SAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 2006-08-29, 16:53   Link #1155
htsuji

Quote:

Spoiler for episode 23:
Old 2006-08-29, 16:55   Link #1156
onna-chan

Send a message via AIM to onna-chan
Well I rarely see any offical tamao/nagisa pictures, it's bascially all shizuma/nagisa. If they are decieving the studio/writers are going to get it from me big time..decieving me into watching because of the first image I saw was of nagisa and shizuma that got me into strawberry panic. b%#!@ds..

Yuri~licious
onna-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-29, 16:57   Link #1157
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
Haha, you're funny.

Thanks, that Im funny, Im just trying to not think its the end for the Nagisa/Shizuma yet.

@Kuro Im sorry, I do not why I have feelings for this, its just an aNime, but I have watch this anime now ca. 11hours, and have been waiting for a good Nagisa/Shizuma end.
If something happend inside the aNime world, it gets into my head, I do not why, but it just do. Its not just Entertainment for me(I spelled that wrong I think) its just me. sorry, but do not answer me, if Im just silly and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
As for the episode.. seeing Miyuki cry really did hurt me one. Of course everyones allowed to cry, but out of all the cast.. she is the one character i really thought we wouldn't see cry, very upsetting - and to see it twice. ;_;
just soo agree.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Kuro you cruel bastard toying with Nilsens feelings like that but the BWA HAHAHAHAHA at the end was so damn funny. If what you say is true i better get my box of tissues ready and have my self a cry fest like a little girl. Unfortunetly Nilsen Kuro is right pictures are very deciving its another the creators set you up for an ending that will have you running down a hall way in tears screaming ONEE-SAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thanks - But I know Im silly some times, But this aNime never leaves my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji
Spoiler for episode 23:
where can I see this previews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onna-chan
Well I rarely see any offical tamao/nagisa pictures, it's bascially all shizuma/nagisa. If they are decieving the studio/writers are going to get it from me big time..decieving me into watching because of the first image I saw was of nagisa and shizuma that got me into strawberry panic. b%#!@ds..
Im agree with that to, if i join the offical homepage etc. etc. I rarley see some Tamao/nagisa pics.

- SRY THIS WAS A LONG POST

Old 2006-08-29, 16:57   Link #1158
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I'm a bitch, not a bastard. =p

And if Shizuma does end up w/Nagisa (which I'm vying for not to happen), then I'll just shrug this off as yet another pretentiously written anime. I mean, throughout the course of the series, there really wasn't that much standing in the way between the two. No competition. No obstacles. The only thing that really did interfere was this Kaori mess, but anybody who's watched an anime KNOWS that's just a cheap plot device for one character to wake the **** up and smell the green tea. Ultimately to strengthen the resolve between a relationship. For me, I've been down that road too many times, and when something is as unoriginal as SP (though still fun), it serves little to actually keep me interested in said pair.

Speaking of, did anybody ever wander what happened to the ribbon that Tamao-chan gave to Nagisa (on her wrist) that fell into the pool when Tamao-chan had to return home for the break? Did Nagisa retrieve it and is she wearing it now? I forget. Or how about the bento boxes that she prepared for Nagisa when she stood her up to go to the cottage w/Shizuma? HELLO WRITERS. THESE ARE ALL PLOT DEVICES YOU CAN USE~*echos*

*sigh* I wish I was writing this one. I could make a scenario for Tamao-chan and Nagisa that would surely please even the Shizuma fans. And it'd be even easier, considering Nagisa is "on the rebound" so to speak. I'm so romantic like that.
Old 2006-08-29, 17:03   Link #1159
Kuro

Quote:
Thanks, that Im funny, Im just trying to not think its the end for the Nagisa/Shizuma yet.

@Kuro Im sorry, I do not why I have feelings for this, its just an aNime, but I have watch this anime now ca. 11hours, and have been waiting for a good Nagisa/Shizuma end.
If something happend inside the aNime world, it gets into my head, I do not why, but it just do. Its not just Entertainment for me(I spelled that wrong I think) its just me. sorry, but do not answer me, if Im just silly and stupid.

Nah, it's not that bad. I was really sad when Suigintou died in the original season of Rozen Maiden. That was really depressing. Rie Tanaka (Gin's seiyuu) was really sad about it, too. There's really nothing wrong w/being into an anime. My only policy on that is that it'd better be a GOOD series, which unfortunately, SP isn't.
Old 2006-08-29, 17:07   Link #1160
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Im sure if you did write this aNime, it would be a good one,
but did you then make a love story about 2other girl,
then all the fan of the 2other girl had been suffering xD?

I do not hope soo xD

And Im sorry if I did write someting wrong, you just use word I never have seen, then sometimes I think the words are negative, I *A phrase of apology*.
*A phrase of apology I do not know that it mean, but I think it fitts well xD*

Last edited by nilsen; 2006-08-29 at 17:46.

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri