AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-27, 20:42   Link #1061
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Hanabi is reserved for Konohamaru. At least that's what NaruHina fans think. What a fate.

Karui and Karin are too good for Naruto. I can't take Naruto romance seriously until he gets over his boy crush on Sasuke. Give them real men...or um boys.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 19:20   Link #1062
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Naruto and Hinata are too stereotypical.

Same with Sakura and Sasuke.

I believe in Naruto and Konan!
Old 2010-09-04, 19:36   Link #1063
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Never thought too much about the romance in Naruto. However, I'm all for Karin x Naruto.
Old 2010-09-04, 19:40   Link #1064
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Never thought too much about the romance in Naruto. However, I'm all for Karin x Naruto.
I want to see that happen XD So far what happened I think theres a very low chance for NaruSaku.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 20:23   Link #1065
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
I want to see that happen XD So far what happened I think theres a very low chance for NaruSaku.
Thank God for that, Sakura needs to be thrown in a ditch.

I would have to go with Kakashi x Samui/Mei, Naruto x Karin, Sakura x Punch in the face and Sasuke x Randomly introduced Kuinoichi who Sasuke doesn't screw over (not in a good way )

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 21:23   Link #1066
Alchemist007
*Author

The only thing Sasuke needs is a new brain. Sakura doesn't deserve someone as great as Naruto. Hinata's role apparently seems complete from the way things seem. But Karin knows the pain that is Sasuke, made the logical choice in the end, and probably needs some sexual healing from our lovable hero.
Old 2010-09-07, 10:59   Link #1067
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Hanabi - the adorable little sister of Hinata (that spends her free time beating up Hinata (j/k) ), I bet she'll grow to be the little spitfire that is needed to keep Naruto in line :

she looks much cuter than Hinata... I dont like Hinata when she is blushing.... I hope she would stop doing that...
Old 2010-09-11, 10:31   Link #1068
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Naruto and Hinata are too stereotypical.

Same with Sakura and Sasuke.

I believe in Naruto and Konan!
Yea NaruSaku is very stereotypical too. Really I don't get whats so good about being Naruto's girlfriend. All she's going to amount to is a Hokage wife or otherwise a housewife and have you ever noticed that the Hokage wives are always forgotten. I mean you hear plenty about Hashirama, Minato, and Hiruzen but you hear nothing about Mito, Kushina, and Biwako. So really getting Naruto isn't as much of a victory as one thinks it would be. If anything Sakura and Hinata need to stay as far away as possible its better to die a remembered jonin or sannin than to die a forgotten Hokage wife. If kishi was smart he would leave an open ending where no one gets together and leave it up to the interpretation of the individual who would have gotten with who because none of the pairings have expressed any romantic feelings for one another and if there is romantic feelings by one party then its not mutual which is true for all pairings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
she looks much cuter than Hinata... I dont like Hinata when she is blushing.... I hope she would stop doing that...
Well I will admit Hanabi is cute but that because she is a little girl. Hinata is beautiful in my opinion and has more womanly features. It hasn't been cconfirmed whether Hanabi is still stronger than Hinata. All we know is Hanabi was stronger 3 years ago during the Chunnin exams arc. Despite being ridiculously weak Hinata has improved over the time skip though Kishi is wrong for making her as weak as she is now. But shit I agree with you I hate that Naruto Kun stuff and is shows Kishi is horrible at developing females which if he wants to get better then he should start with Hinata, Tenten, and Ino and especially Sakura who is the heroine of the series.

Last edited by james0246; 2010-09-11 at 10:57. Reason: double post...
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 10:57   Link #1069
james0246

^Nope, Hanabi will always be stronger than Hinata .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 12:02   Link #1070
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Really I don't get whats so good about being Naruto's girlfriend.
Screentime. Other than that he isn't much of a bargain.

Naruto and Sasuke are the sun in this manga. As a character your importance, or lack thereof, is based on how close or far you are to them in the solar system.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 23:30   Link #1071
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Nope, Hanabi will always be stronger than Hinata .
Doubt it
Old 2010-09-12, 05:02   Link #1072
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well we've already seen Hanabi beat Hinata in the anime. Perhaps some may not consider it 'canon' like manga bit it does lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is indeed stronger than Hinata.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 08:36   Link #1073
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well we've already seen Hanabi beat Hinata in the anime. Perhaps some may not consider it 'canon' like manga bit it does lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is indeed stronger than Hinata.
what episode was that?? is it in shippuden?? cause i havent watched all the original Naruto episodes...
Old 2010-09-12, 10:32   Link #1074
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Episode 166. It's the same episode where she confesses to Naruto and gets owned by Pain.
Old 2010-09-12, 13:59   Link #1075
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Well we've already seen Hanabi beat Hinata in the anime.
Which was during a flashback if I'm not mistaken.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 14:09   Link #1076
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

And your point is? All I said is that it lends credibility to idea that Hanabi is stronger. Not conclusive proof. And that's already more than the opposite view has to offer.
Old 2010-09-12, 19:15   Link #1077
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
And your point is? All I said is that it lends credibility to idea that Hanabi is stronger. Not conclusive proof. And that's already more than the opposite view has to offer.
Well the problem is that was three years ago. So there is no proof she is stronger now. Sasuke beat Naruto three years ago does that mean he is still stronger. thats number one number two is that fight really isn't cannon it was something the anime came up with to fill in Hinata back story. It didn't happen in the manga.Also Hinata barely knew Naruto and he never defended her in the manga (just thought I would throw that in for good measure) during their childhood in th manga. I hate the anime pulling non canon shit out of there ass. So unless Kishi elaborates then we really don't know.
Old 2010-09-12, 21:07   Link #1078
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
You're right, it does lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata. Three years ago. The thing is, we have no idea what has happened since then. We don't know how strong Hinabi or Hinata have gotten. So it all depends on whether you think everything has stayed constant or if Hinabi or Hinata did a complete 180 in terms of strength.

Of course, it doesn't even matter because Kishi doesn't give two flips about his secondary characters. And what does this have to do with romance?
Old 2010-09-13, 03:19   Link #1079
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

No, it does NOT lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, three years ago. It PROVES that Hanabi was stronger than Hinata three years ago.

It lends credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well the problem is that was three years ago. So there is no proof she is stronger now. Sasuke beat Naruto three years ago does that mean he is still stronger. thats number one number two is that fight really isn't cannon it was something the anime came up with to fill in Hinata back story. It didn't happen in the manga.Also Hinata barely knew Naruto and he never defended her in the manga (just thought I would throw that in for good measure) during their childhood in th manga. I hate the anime pulling non canon shit out of there ass. So unless Kishi elaborates then we really don't know.
Am I talking to brick wall here? Did I not just point out the difference between credibility and proof? I'm pretty sure i did.
Old 2010-09-13, 04:01   Link #1080
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
No, it does NOT lend credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, three years ago. It PROVES that Hanabi was stronger than Hinata three years ago.

It lends credibility to the idea that Hanabi is stronger than Hinata, NOW.
Fair enough.

Tags
official pairings