AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

Old 2011-09-16, 21:21   Link #921
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Good to see you firefly.

Actually none at this point. A few peeps suggested writing a Welkin fic where he gets involved with Alicia, Juno and Selvaria for laughs.

I remember someone said in FF.net that there's a Metal Gear fic crossed over with Valkyria Chronicles.

Aside from that mate, I suggested an Avan/Audrey story from VC2.

As for the crossover, I'll put in later how the story will go.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 22:07   Link #922
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Good to see you firefly.

Actually none at this point. A few peeps suggested writing a Welkin fic where he gets involved with Alicia, Juno and Selvaria for laughs.

I remember someone said in FF.net that there's a Metal Gear fic crossed over with Valkyria Chronicles.

Actually about that Alicia, Juno and Selvaria thing, I was half-joking and half serious coz i would love to read that kind of fic.
Old 2011-09-16, 22:26   Link #923
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I know.

Anyway, I do like to bring attention to Avan/Audrey as another unusual pairing aside from Welkin/Selvaria.

I'm just taking a break from dinner so the just for the crossover story I propose will come later.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2011-09-16, 22:32   Link #924
Runty

Quote:
Good to see you firefly.

I've not found this so-called Metal Gear crossover. Hmm...
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 22:42   Link #925
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

It's in War Stories: Gallia.

Here's a quote.

Quote:
Still looking for the FMA X VC and B:BC X VC. Also interested in a… lets see, no Star Craft, FEAR's too brutal, Metal Gear already has one… I know! I want to see a Killzone crossover! With Knute as Hakha, awesome! Catherine could be Lugar, and Jane Rico. Templar could be… maybe Wavy or Welkin, I don't know.

Old 2011-09-17, 09:30   Link #926
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
It's in War Stories: Gallia...
A true Killzone crossover (as opposed to a fusion, which is what the quote implies) could be a bit awkward to set up but not impossible. Given that there are a couple of fics where segments of the Wehrmacht find their way over via experimental dimensional portals, we could see something similar happen in the years leading up to the invasion of Vekta, during the purges that were part and parcel of Visari's consolidation of power as Autarch.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 11:11   Link #927
DC20

The Metal Gear crossover was pulled down ages ago. It was one of the first stories in the section. You guys didn't miss anything though - it was an angst ridden yaoi in which Old Snake finds his new life after MGS4 with, like, Mica or someone like that.
DC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 13:04   Link #928
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Oh well. Never mind on that.

Anyway, I just want to gauge opinions on Avan/Audrey as another unusual opinion.

I got some ideas for the crossover already, but I'll go and list them down later.

Old 2011-09-19, 00:47   Link #929
Owlette

Hello again.

My fanfic story is no longer here anymore. After my laptop crashed, I lost some stories, included the short fanfic story's, Hidden Stories, and its eight edited chapters. I don't remember what I wrote about Johann and thieves, anymore. I also deleted a female character 'cause she's a minor character, so it is not so important anymore. But, I got some great ideas for a video-game-like story. (I already uploaded it at my dA account.) I think about to change Welkin's original home to somewhere else in Empire, and to change his seven squad and him from soldiers to thieves. I think it'll be more interesting how it goes, but I am not sure if it is great idea... But, I prefer to do some short stories-- at least 12 chapters that I can do it.

The another story is, fortunately, not lost to the crash. So, it is about Cosette and her colorblindness story. It is about 3/4 complete left now, through I re-wrote it a few times to make it better. Sorry, Runty, if it took so longer to work on it...
Owlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 03:38   Link #930
Snowman24

Well... I tried... but I can't! I can't just can't leave the fanfic the way it ended! It was so sad and I don't write bad endings! So I aimed for a 'slightly Happier ending'

Spoiler for Chloe Blixen fanfic final preview, finished!!:

So... what did you think? Better? Worse?
Snowman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 08:48   Link #931
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
Well... I tried... but I can't! I can't just can't leave the fanfic the way it ended! It was so sad and I don't write bad endings! So I aimed for a 'slightly Happier ending'

Spoiler for Chloe Blixen fanfic final preview, finished!!:

So... what did you think? Better? Worse?
Ehh, it feels more your style, but there's a number of things I'd change.
Spoiler for Changes:

I'll say that this made the story feel more complete, though I did like the tragic ending. Still, enough tragedy to make the happier ending seem... well, bittersweet still.

I hope to see the polished version soon. Once you're done that, we can then get to the Coleen/Morris oneshot.
Old 2011-09-20, 01:41   Link #932
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I'll think of another way to tell the Avan/Audrey story. For now, the crossover story ...

Spoiler for The said story:

Old 2011-09-25, 17:28   Link #933
Runty

All done yet, Snowman?
Old 2011-09-26, 20:59   Link #934
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I'm not sure how I can do the ending...

Spoiler for Ending:

Old 2011-09-29, 23:04   Link #935
Snowman24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
All done yet, Snowman?
*Phew* after a 12 hour day, I finished it, 10:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. with a tiny break in between, which I used to update at the fanfic site.

btw, was 'A Painters Plight' a good title? I thought it could mean either Chloe or the Darcsen childs situation, both situations were unfavourable. I also had, 'A Painters pain' 'A Painters Peril'. Did it work?
Old 2011-09-30, 05:11   Link #936
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A Valkyria Chronicles/Code Geass fic
Old 2011-10-09, 01:54   Link #937
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
*Phew* after a 12 hour day, I finished it, 10:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. with a tiny break in between, which I used to update at the fanfic site.

btw, was 'A Painters Plight' a good title? I thought it could mean either Chloe or the Darcsen childs situation, both situations were unfavourable. I also had, 'A Painters pain' 'A Painters Peril'. Did it work?
Left a review for you on FF.net.

Hope to see some new stuff in the near future.
Old 2011-10-10, 01:51   Link #938
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I may have a revamp/addition on the mixed crossover for a Valkyria Chronicles fanfic...

Maybe I'll go poke Firefly later too.

Old 2011-10-12, 12:05   Link #939
Runty

Well, Snowman, looks like VC3 isn't getting localized. Only way you're gonna be able to get any VC3 info for any fics is to watch some Youtube videos.
Old 2011-10-12, 14:47   Link #940
Snowman24

Yeah, and that's a shame, I probably would have loved to write some Imca fics or other ones if I got to know the characters and their personalities

Tags
fanfiction