AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-11, 12:19   Link #301
Lummie

^^ it was mentioned that Natsuru's school a long time ago originally was a All-Girls Boarding School. At school, gender equality relationships are strictly forbidden and only allowed outside school. However, only in the student council and the Book Committee/library ain't it forbidden for male and female to be together. Lol, to go to the boys side, you'll need to ask first for a certain certificate to be allowed XD

Think this is the reason why Shizuku is thirsting for Natsuru XD.
Old 2009-10-11, 12:36   Link #302
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
^^ it was mentioned that Natsuru's school a long time ago originally was a All-Girls Boarding School. At school, gender equality relationships are strictly forbidden and only allowed outside school. However, only in the student council and the Book Committee/library ain't it forbidden for male and female to be together.

Think this is the reason why Shizuku is thirsting for Natsuru XD.
Let's just hope Shizuku doesn't recruit him as her assistant or Student Council member/errand boy, that will be very very Dangerous for poor Natsuru, since the first time she entering Shizuku's domain (girl side building), she's being sexually harassed by a lot of girls. Can't imagine what will happen to him if he's been locked up with Kaichou alone

-------- after Natsuru being recruited by Shizuku---------------------------------------------------------------------
SP force7: It's always noisy in Kaichou office since that new errand boy come
SP force8: Yeah! dunno why, but Kaichou always Happy since he come, she even greet me with a full smile this morning
SP force9: But there's some girl seen Kaichou bring a spare uniform since then
SP force7: for what?
SP force9: dunno
SP force8: But Kaichou sure use him to it's fullest, he always come out with awful condition yesterday he come out with only two button of his shirt remain

2nd bold line
I think Natsuru feel grateful enough because Shizuku didn't have fang so she can't "drink" him.

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-11 at 12:47.
Old 2009-10-11, 18:22   Link #303
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

FINALLY! Done my fanart of my Kampfer Oc.

Spoiler for fanart:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-10-11, 19:45   Link #304
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
I doubt she's that hungry for male attention is she?
True, but there hasn't been a male who she had affection for and from all the males she choose the one who absolutely can't develop a interest in her (even after kissing/dating/bathing together and almost having sex). Which makes her to want him even more because not getting what she wants is out of question, she'd never give in to the likes of Mikoto/Akane or even Sakura. Sounds like Ami's situation who tries to get Ryuuji in Toradora but doesn't understand why she can't manage to get him while all the other guys fall like crazy for her.

Spoiler for Say aaaah...:

There's not much info about those dolls but it's known that Sakura is a crazy collector. Her room is full of those animal dolls, enough to create a entire army of kempfers.

Last edited by Lummie; 2009-10-11 at 19:58.
Old 2009-10-11, 20:28   Link #305
Lummie

Quote:
There is one way Natsuru can get a break from his harem.

During the holidays he can go somewhere like the beach to escape his harem and stress.
Just hope he doest encounter them "conincidentally".
Spoiler for Hahahah....no way in hell.:

He has to accompany them during each break/vacation because otherwise they'd suspect each other of making a swift move on him. So it's better to have him during that time under their surveillance.
Old 2009-10-11, 20:35   Link #306
Lummie

It's just that he doesn't have a choice whether he can escape or not. It's not safe to leave Shizuke/Mikoto and Akane because the white side is luring from the shadows and might attack him if he decides to stay alone during breaks and stuff, so he needs the help of the others.
Old 2009-10-12, 07:10   Link #307
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Going out with the perverted newspaper club dude from school would clear all the miisunderstandings, Natsuru is a woman now!
Old 2009-10-12, 08:58   Link #308
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Same here

but I'll get the normal one, if the one I buy can speak and suddenly transform my body to opposite gender, I'll throw it immediately to Fire

another strange in this manga is separate building of the school, say if a teacher is a male and he have class in Female side, what should he do?, cross dressing?
That will make the administration job much harder than normal (co-ed building)

Are the school so worried that their student start breeding in the territory?
This separated building gave some negative effect to student from both side

Just look at Shizuku, IMO, her aggressive behavior toward Natsuru is one of the negative effect that I mentioned above

To not meet your opposite sex for 2 years (she's in 3rd years if I'm correct) and then suddenly some "plain-guy" (that can transform to a very beautiful girl) appear infront of her, it's no wonder that she want to grab and hold him.

She's also need some toy's to play, when must keep her grade flawless, keep her duty as president and then deal with Kampfer battle. Natsuru is perfect to bully and she have the power to do it, so...Let's the torture begin

Natsuru I pity you, just surrender allright?, for your own sake
lol, it might be too late for you by the time you'd get the to linx talk. the dolls are there to inform you, while the complant department still rests with the mysterious moderators. i find the security unreasonable in that school, but then its still just a work of fiction where some absurdities are allowed.
Old 2009-10-12, 09:24   Link #309
surerman
Banned

Quote:
This is kinda funny.

It is the holidays.Time to release some stress.What should i do?

1.Go out with Shizuku if possible.
2.Go out with Mikoto if possible.
3.Go out with Akane if possible.
4.Go out with Sakura if possible.
5.Nah, Ive have been having enough trouble.Gotta take a break from them.

Choose no.5, and you get a bad end.Dont know if any of the girls will come in to try persuade you to stop making that choice beforehand.
You forgot to add 6th choice ...

6.Stay at home and lock all door and window....

If Natsuru choice it then....
Spoiler:

Quote:
oh my gosh, they say a way to a man heart is first his stomach.Does this mean Shizuku has really truly fallen for Natsuru?

How did she manage to get him to eat her bento?
Yes, Shizuku choose him as her man
She can use any method if necessary, no body can resist the President power
Quote:
When Natsuru is trying to get her of when she's toying with him again.

Natsuru:Shizuku....you...need...a...boyfriend..... not me as a toy for your own fun!Im already taking.........Sakura!
Shizuku: *turn to Yandere mode*
Shizuku: OK, let see if you still can speak like that if I say to her that we already engaged?
Shizuku: she'll believe me, her chilhood friend than you *pull out her cell phone*
---talk through phone----------------------------------------------------------------
Shizuku: Sakura, I'll be married tomorrow
Sakura: who's that Lucky guy?
Shizuku: Natsuru
Sakura: oh! I feel happy for you, congratulation!
Natsuru: NOOOOOO...!!!!

still no raws for manga vol 3 and where is Mentar bro?

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-12 at 09:36.
Old 2009-10-12, 09:49   Link #310
surerman
Banned

Quote:
The purpose was for Natsuru to enjoy his holidays,not torture himself.
He must enjoy it together with his Harem, or 4 Shinigami will waiting him the day he start the school again

Quote:
No, how did it happen in the novel?
ask Kuroshinigami bro for the chronology
Old 2009-10-12, 09:56   Link #311
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
still no raws for manga vol 3 and where is Mentar bro?
I'm here.

You won't believe it, but it seems that I managed to lose my vol3 tankoubon. At least it wasn't in the pocket of my jacket anymore, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Must have fallen out of the pocket during a taxi ride. Sucks

I only have a couple of bad test scans when I was tinkering with a copier/scanner for a while. Well, here's 2 pics at least...

Spoiler for about manga volume 3:
Old 2009-10-12, 10:12   Link #312
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I'm here.

You won't believe it, but it seems that I managed to lose my vol3 tankoubon. At least it wasn't in the pocket of my jacket anymore, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Must have fallen out of the pocket during a taxi ride. Sucks

I only have a couple of bad test scans when I was tinkering with a copier/scanner for a while. Well, here's 2 pics at least...
Ouch, that gotta hurt for sure . I still hope for you to find it somewhere. Thanks a lot for the scans it's nice to see some spoiler pics
Old 2009-10-12, 10:41   Link #313
surerman
Banned

Quote:
I'm here.

WHAT?! NOOOOO..!!!!
Spoiler for my ranting:

hope you can find it again, or just forgot where you put it, try find it in every place you visit before and may be by some luck you'll found it.
thanks for the scan Mentar-bro! may a killer be with you*

(PS:sorry for the black joke, in my Hitman community it's a trend now )

Quote:
Harakiri Tiger:You sure you want to be alone like this?You.dont want their company?
Natsuru:With them around with all that free time,i could lose my virginity in no time!
Harakiri Tora: transform to Kampfer if they goin Attack-with-Love you
Natsuru: Like hell it would work against Shizuku or Sakura!
Harakiri tora:

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-12 at 10:52.
Old 2009-10-12, 18:56   Link #314
Lummie

Quote:
I tried to translate some easy sentences, try to do more later in free time (i'm a total novice in this because i'm trying to learn kanji and stuff through the web)

(Page 1 on the right side, Akane picture 4)

Redhair Akane: かえねゃじいい あははは - Oh! Ha-ha. Apply, it's good this way....Don't you think?
Redhair Akane: ナッル - Natsuru.

That's after he hears from Shizuke that he's gets tranferred and he screams: 何-----! - What!

On the second page Natsuru says:

Natsuru: "いさな あきらめ" - To be abandoned / forsaken -_-'

But i don't get this sentence very wel since my translation aint 100% accurate (perhaps some help)

(missing 2 kanji's here ;_; ) Sakura enters class and says

Sakura - は亅い ちん その でやめましよう!! - "claps"..... It is better to stop being naughty with her. (Not sure about the naughty part, srry poor translation)

After Sakura's fabulous announcement:

Akane to Sakura: あ....あの - "Oh, excuse me"

Sakura doesn't give a shit to what Akane has to say:

Last panel with Sakura 4th page:

Sakura: つて 言われたんでず - "With that said, our connection/relation is clear. "sparkles"
Natsuru: ........

Something in these lines ^^ Sakura made sure in front of the entire class that Natsuru belongs to only her. The only thing Akane/Natsuru can do is stare at her with a open mouth. Shizuku in the meanwhile will be planning on how to backstab sakura and take Natsuru all for herself XD heheh There's no way she made Natsuru transfer from all over just to "satisfy" her childhood friend.

If someone wants to correct me, your welcome.

Last edited by Lummie; 2009-10-13 at 01:28.
Old 2009-10-12, 20:14   Link #315
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

That was hilarious, chibi Sakura defending her little princess. Natsuru should be a woman and give in to Shizuku already. She's all over him, I'm sure she doesn't mind being used till he can hook up with his proper "love".
Old 2009-10-13, 01:06   Link #316
Nvis
Where are the good animes

They got good control, otherwise how are they not transforming into Kampfers when they're practically beside each other.
Old 2009-10-13, 04:03   Link #317
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
They got good control, otherwise how are they not transforming into Kampfers when they're practically beside each other.
the reason is Fighting intent. Akane and Sakura being in the library without any change till Natsuru call Akane with her name without suffix "chan" and get a gun pointing at his neck (episode 1) by Kampfer Akane. Akane mentioned that she felt another kampfer with hostile toward them and then suddenly a dagger chain slice the book shelf into two.

Experienced Kampfer can turn her self to Kampfer mode by will, but auto-transform when another hostile kampfer (even if they from same side like how Kampfer Akane and Natsuru meet for the first time in episode 1) come to their radar.

Natsuru is newbie in Kampfer battle, so he always auto-transform or by some "help" from another kampfer

List of Natsuru change till manga vol 2/anime episode 2:

1st time: meet Kampfer Akane (auto-transform)
2nd time: attacked by Shizuku in Library (auto transform)
3rd time: date with Sakura (transformed by Akane, and keep her form by have Akane around)
4th time: fight Shizuku in Girl Building (transform by Akane fighting intent)
5th time: dragged by Shizuku to girls building (forced-transform)

as long as we know he never transform by his own will
Old 2009-10-13, 04:47   Link #318
Mentar
Banned

The "who can transform when" question shows certain differences between manga and anime already, and it will play a major role in the upcoming chapters too.

In the manga, Shizuku forces both Natsuru and Akane to transform (which the latter was immediately pissed about), in the anime it's Natsuru only. I tend to consider the manga more "credible", so I guess the "fighting intent" is what matters, since there are various instances where Kämpfer-Akane lounges on Natsuru's bed relaxed while talking to Natsuru in his male form.

There are instances in manga volume 3 where Natsuru's bracelet is glowing (while in female form), but once the glow disappears, she STILL is in female form. However, in these scenes Natsuru is stalked by a (pissed-jealous) enemy Kämpfer minion of Shizuku, so this is an extra indicator that the "Kämpfer with fighting intent around" rule seems to apply.
Old 2009-10-13, 04:53   Link #319
surerman
Banned

Quote:
The "who can transform when" question shows certain differences between manga and anime already, and it will play a major role in the upcoming chapters too.

In the manga, Shizuku forces both Natsuru and Akane to transform (which the latter was immediately pissed about), in the anime it's Natsuru only. I tend to consider the manga more "credible", so I guess the "fighting intent" is what matters, since there are various instances where Kämpfer-Akane lounges on Natsuru's bed relaxed while talking to Natsuru in his male form.

There are instances in manga volume 3 where Natsuru's bracelet is glowing (while in female form), but once the glow disappears, she STILL is in female form. However, in these scenes Natsuru is stalked by a (pissed-jealous) enemy Kämpfer minion of Shizuku, so this is an extra indicator that the "Kämpfer with fighting intent around" rule seems to apply.
and don't forget since Natsuru is newbie, she can't manage his form by him self. for example is when Sakura crawling in his blanket and suddenly she turn to he without any slightest warning

now I wonder what if it's not Fighting intent but Mating intent, can Natsuru defend him self?

Last edited by surerman; 2009-10-13 at 05:08.
Old 2009-10-13, 05:29   Link #320
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:

now I wonder what if it's not Fighting intent but Mating intent, can Natsuru defend him self?
One shouldn't resist it. Just let nature take its course.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen