AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-08, 06:49   Link #401
Revan21

It's the pre-order that has been sold out.
How could they have it in stock when the magazine will be released on December 25th

2011 Calendar is out
and I'm disappointed that it doesn't feature any new images (except the cover)

Last edited by Revan21; 2010-11-08 at 11:16.
Old 2010-11-08, 13:47   Link #402
Uikawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
It's the pre-order that has been sold out.
How could they have it in stock when the magazine will be released on December 25th
Sorry that was my bad wording i meant to say it has basically been sold out before it went on the english website for pre order.

I emailed them about it and have the reply here

So it seems you've got to either pay throught the roof on e-bay for one (No thanks) or hope they get some more pre-order slots.

As a side note i think this has to be the quickest ive seen a pre-order for dengeki G's sell out real shame aswell as i have all the other Angel beats stuff from their other Magazines.

Last edited by Uikawaii; 2010-11-08 at 13:49. Reason: typos
Old 2010-11-08, 14:40   Link #403
TeaAnyOne
Dazzling the Stage!

Send a message via MSN to TeaAnyOne
You can still Preorder on Jlist

http://www.jlist.com/product/YB115
Old 2010-11-08, 14:47   Link #404
Uikawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaAnyOne View Post
You can still Preorder on Jlist

http://www.jlist.com/product/YB115
Ouch £10 more and they say it ways 1200gm whereas everywhere else says 900 so higher shipping aswell ... meh cant complain only option left
P.s Thanks for the link i use them for magazine Subscriptions but forgot to check for this Dengeki G's
Old 2010-11-08, 14:50   Link #405
TeaAnyOne
Dazzling the Stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uikawaii View Post
Ouch £10 more and they say it ways 1200gm whereas everywhere else says 900 so higher shipping aswell ... meh cant complain only option left
P.s Thanks for the link i use them for magazine Subscriptions but forgot to check for this Dengeki G's
yh probs the only reason why im not buying it atm, too expensive

gonna hope that cdjapan will restock as ive got some coupons and some customer points lol
Old 2010-11-08, 15:42   Link #406
Tiger5913

Unhappy

Quote:
Dengeki Comic Vol.15 is up on AmiAmi
Thank you!

How the freaking hell did they sell out that fast... O_O
Old 2010-11-08, 16:01   Link #407
Revan21

^
I think they are playing it safe and only put up a very limited number for the time being, like 5 or 10copies. This way they won't have a problem if the magazine gets a limited release thus not receiving enough to fulfill every preorder

When the magazine is released, there will probably be more available at AmiAmi too
Old 2010-11-09, 01:18   Link #408
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
yh probs the only reason why im not buying it atm, too expensive

gonna hope that cdjapan will restock as ive got some coupons and some customer points lol
What do you mean restock ? You can add it to cart in cdjapan, it's not even released yet and it says only Preorder deadline 12/11 .. meaning in two days.
Old 2010-11-09, 03:13   Link #409
TeaAnyOne
Dazzling the Stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
What do you mean restock ? You can add it to cart in cdjapan, it's not even released yet and it says only Preorder deadline 12/11 .. meaning in two days.
Sometimes places will have it in stock on release or after the release date
Old 2010-11-09, 10:13   Link #410
Tiger5913

Unhappy

Quote:
^
I think they are playing it safe and only put up a very limited number for the time being, like 5 or 10copies. This way they won't have a problem if the magazine gets a limited release thus not receiving enough to fulfill every preorder

When the magazine is released, there will probably be more available at AmiAmi too
;___; So cruel... I really want that pillow... *orz*

Oh, about the calendar... I pre-ordered one from Kinokuniya to take advantage of their 20% off deal. All the pictures are recycled?? Are there any websites that show the pictures?
Old 2010-11-09, 12:57   Link #411
Revan21

Not really.
How would you feel if you thought the magazine is already in the bag, then on the day of release they'd only send you a notification that "Sorry, we didn't receive enough"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger5913 View Post
Are there any websites that show the pictures?
Jbox, the one I posted on top of this page
Old 2010-11-09, 13:28   Link #412
Dist

Quote:
Sometimes places will have it in stock on release or after the release date
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't ask this, I asked why you haven't placed your order yet as you're expecting them to '' restock ''.. Why not preorder NOW ?

I recommend people to stalk HLJ ; They will most likely add it on their website as a preorder very soon ... and you better be fast before we get the Order Stop sign. Because JList is ... ugh, so expensive.
Regarding my last post about the Kanade pillow : Fortunately HLJ apparently had some stock left even thought their website said discontinued as my pillow cover was sent few days ago. Anxiously waiting for it ..

By the way, seeing as you bought the Kanade pillow cover and now will buy the Yui pillow cover .. Do you alternate between the covers or do you actually have multiple pillows ?
And ... How do you go on about washing them ? My current one could use a wash when the Kanade one arrives but I'm afraid if the color will fade or something else will happen ..
Old 2010-11-09, 13:46   Link #413
GDB

Quote:
And ... How do you go on about washing them ? My current one could use a wash when the Kanade one arrives but I'm afraid if the color will fade or something else will happen ..
I was actually curious about this as well. I haven't really used my Yuri pillow much because I'm not sure how to go about washing it. The material isn't what I'm used to at all.
Old 2010-11-09, 14:15   Link #414
TeaAnyOne
Dazzling the Stage!

Quote:
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't ask this, I asked why you haven't placed your order yet as you're expecting them to '' restock ''.. Why not preorder NOW ?
Because im actually planning to buy something else later on this year and pre ordrering from jlist which seems the only option atm would empty my wallet

Which i said that i hope cdjapan will restock as I have at least have 1000yen off the order with my coupons

edit:

just realised that cd japan have just restocked, probs why u got confused with what i said about not pre ordering now
Old 2010-11-09, 14:38   Link #415
Uikawaii

It did appear on Amiami today at around 13:00 Uk time and i got a few emails from them stating that there releasing few at a time as its a limited magazine.

I managed to get mine today and if there releasing a few at a time think your best bet is a reload page addon like in firefox and keep and eye on it.

Also if you email them about it they should email you back when its in stock like they did for me.

Hope this helps and best of luck buying yours
Old 2010-11-09, 14:49   Link #416
TeaAnyOne
Dazzling the Stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uikawaii View Post
It did appear on Amiami today at around 13:00 Uk time and i got a few emails from them stating that there releasing few at a time as its a limited magazine.

I managed to get mine today and if there releasing a few at a time think your best bet is a reload page addon like in firefox and keep and eye on it.

Also if you email them about it they should email you back when its in stock like they did for me.

Hope this helps and best of luck buying yours
Thanks for the info

but just got mine from cdjapan hooray XD

next thing on my list is the HSOTD secret box
Old 2010-11-09, 18:21   Link #417
Duckys
Quackers.

Quote:

I recommend people to stalk HLJ ; They will most likely add it on their website as a preorder very soon ... and you better be fast before we get the Order Stop sign. Because JList is ... ugh, so expensive.
Regarding my last post about the Kanade pillow : Fortunately HLJ apparently had some stock left even thought their website said discontinued as my pillow cover was sent few days ago. Anxiously waiting for it ..

By the way, seeing as you bought the Kanade pillow cover and now will buy the Yui pillow cover .. Do you alternate between the covers or do you actually have multiple pillows ?
I just put Kanade-chan through the wash, washed her by herself and dried her on delicate settings. Came out fine. I'm going to stick with Kanade for a while, but might switch between Yui. Yuri well, she can stay in her box. :x.

Fujibayashi Ryou (referring to her fortune telling):
If the results come true, it’s as if there’s only one future.
But if it fails, we can think that other futures exist.
We never know how the future shifts because of the slightest change.
I want to believe that in our future, there are many possibilities waiting.
Ryou is underrated. She deserves more respect.
Old 2010-11-10, 03:39   Link #418
Tiger5913

Talking

Quote:
Not really.
How would you feel if you thought the magazine is already in the bag, then on the day of release they'd only send you a notification that "Sorry, we didn't receive enough"

Jbox, the one I posted on top of this page
...You are my hero. Thank you! <3 I LOVE the calendar pictures!! I am such a huge fan of Otonashi x Angel... I can't wait to get my calendar!

I wonder what the other two pictures are... Hmm...
Old 2010-11-10, 07:39   Link #419
Dist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckys View Post
I just put Kanade-chan through the wash, washed her by herself and dried her on delicate settings. Came out fine. I'm going to stick with Kanade for a while, but might switch between Yui. Yuri well, she can stay in her box. :x.
Finally someone with an experience about putting them through the wash :<. I've of course googled, but people keep saying stuff about hand wash and it seems somewhat bothersome .. Of course, I don't want to ruin the pillow cover so I haven't tried that yet .. I guess I'll have to. I have some old Kud one waiting to be washed as well.

Well that is, if by wash you meant the washing machine ?

Btw regarding the cdjapan thing : do they require you to pay up when you order ? I dont have money right now so that's why I'm waiting for HLJ as they would send me the invoice for Paypal only when the item is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Old 2010-11-11, 01:48   Link #420
Duckys
Quackers.

Quote:
Finally someone with an experience about putting them through the wash :<. I've of course googled, but people keep saying stuff about hand wash and it seems somewhat bothersome .. Of course, I don't want to ruin the pillow cover so I haven't tried that yet .. I guess I'll have to. I have some old Kud one waiting to be washed as well.

Well that is, if by wash you meant the washing machine ?

Btw regarding the cdjapan thing : do they require you to pay up when you order ? I dont have money right now so that's why I'm waiting for HLJ as they would send me the invoice for Paypal only when the item is in stock and ready to be shipped.
Yes, CDJapan charges you ASAP. The USD is finally going back up against the JPY. Uh. Yes, I put her through the washing machine. I'm guessing that she would be fine with other clothes as well, as I think washing her alone didn't exactly give the full benefits of a loaded washing machine. [Too much empty space]. Do remember to use a fabric softener sheet in the dryer though, it helps keep lint/hair from sticking to your waifu.

I have yet to order Yui. Wonder if I should.

Fujibayashi Ryou (referring to her fortune telling):
If the results come true, it’s as if there’s only one future.
But if it fails, we can think that other futures exist.
We never know how the future shifts because of the slightest change.
I want to believe that in our future, there are many possibilities waiting.
Ryou is underrated. She deserves more respect.
Closed Thread