AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-10, 21:45   Link #121
Lendial

ryuken still awesome as ever but that was the only highlight of the chapter.

i can understand the suspense hes trying to build but i think the pace hes doing it is rather slow- to a point that i didnt even want to read the last 4 chapters before this 1
Old 2010-12-10, 23:38   Link #122
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Spoiler for Again... the same pic:
ohhhh... there they are. So now every time she does her thing, the sparkly fairies will fly out from her bosom.
Old 2010-12-10, 23:48   Link #123
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
ryuken still awesome as ever but that was the only highlight of the chapter.

i can understand the suspense hes trying to build but i think the pace hes doing it is rather slow- to a point that i didnt even want to read the last 4 chapters before this 1
The only reason it seems so slow is he is trying to make it dramatic
Old 2010-12-10, 23:48   Link #124
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
ohhhh... there they are. So now every time she does her thing, the sparkly fairies will fly out from her bosom.
I think that Orihime will not use them until Ichigo got his power back or in a serious situation. So Kubo is trolling us taking her hairpins away, but she did that cover saying "is not that i forgot to draw them"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
And he fails at it...
Old 2010-12-11, 00:06   Link #125
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
I don't think so. This is the first time in two years i've seen anything interesting in bleach. I hope can keep this up and not devolve into 100 chapters of side characters fighting with no real plot.
Old 2010-12-11, 00:27   Link #126
Fran~
floating away...

The 100 chapters without any plot aren't finished, we are in the same loop until Kubo makes his mind and start to tell us some history, he didn't solve any loose end of the plotless chapters and that's why despite any detail from this "arc", it will remain doubts about the previous arc.

Don't tell me that we knew Aizen's reasons behind all his plans.... and there are many questions like that. Everybody is asking Isshin's past, even here is a thread about it, and Kubo is extending and extending the wait.

Even Naruto reached the point when Kishi revealed the info about his parents.

Is not like Kubo is just omitting Isshin's past, he is constantly trolling with that: "Ichigo, do you know everything about your family?"... and that's from the moment that Isshin knew about Kon, hundreds of chapters ago, not to mention his chat with Kon and Urahara when he killed Grand Fisher.
Old 2010-12-11, 00:45   Link #127
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:

So... now you get it why Karin's bewbs aren't off-topic?
Anybody know what anime that pic is from? It's not Shuffle!, is it? Strictly for research purposes, of course...

I think Kubo isn't drawing Orihime's hairpins in the faint hope that if we don't see them, we won't think about them, and thus we won't wonder why she's not just healing everybody of everything. (Ishida-san, your arm/gash/indeterminate injury is healed. Kurosaki-kun, your powers are back. Ishida-sensei, I've removed your lung cancer. Yuzu-chan, I've healed the mental illness that was causing your brother complex. Byakuya-kaichou, I've removed that stick from your rear end...)

Clearly it hasn't worked out as smoothly as he intended. Making the fact that she's got powers a major plot point probably didn't help.
Old 2010-12-11, 00:47   Link #128
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
The 100 chapters without any plot aren't finished, we are in the same loop until Kubo makes his mind and start to tell us some history, he didn't solve any loose end of the plotless chapters and that's why despite any detail from this "arc", it will remain doubts about the previous arc.

Don't tell me that we knew Aizen's reasons behind all his plans.... and there are many questions like that. Everybody is asking Isshin's past, even here is a thread about it, and Kubo is extending and extending the wait.

Even Naruto reached the point when Kishi revealed the info about his parents.

Is not like Kubo is just omitting Isshin's past, he is constantly trolling with that: "Ichigo, do you know everything about your family?"... and that's from the moment that Isshin knew about Kon, hundreds of chapters ago, not to mention his chat with Kon and Urahara when he killed Grand Fisher.
Yes that is true, but it is obviuosly going to be in this arc, but the manga goes by chapters and the chapters are short as a result Tite doesn't give all the info. I mean when you read tankōbon formated stuff, but you don't even notice it. Back at the BOTP we had long chapters, but they get shorter as the arc and series goes on so for it too only happen in 4-5 chapters is unlikely as far as the Isshin too much stuff on the arrancar were going on so he wouldn't talk about Isshin

My Prediction
THIS OUR XCECUTION!!!
______
Sensui or Ginjoro's group were sent by Urahara and Soul Society to test Ichigo's freinds and see if they are ready too make it with this change. Remeber the beginning of chapter black.
Ginjoro's team is gonna take all of Ichigo's freind's one by one and Ichigo will be last. They reveal they are soul reapers and Ichigo tries beats them later Urahara and Isshin come saying they set this all to help Ichigo reagin his soul reaper powers

Last edited by james0246; 2010-12-12 at 11:52. Reason: double post
Old 2010-12-13, 21:17   Link #129
Lightningtiger13
Gang

Send a message via Yahoo to Lightningtiger13
Personally I like this aspect of Ichigo needing to regain his powers and over looking some of the past mistakes the series has made I see it all as a gigantic reset for the series only way easier this time around with all the "back story".
Old 2010-12-14, 03:38   Link #130
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
It's been going at a slow pace for several years now. And that doesn't make it dramatic. It just makes it ridiculous...
Old 2010-12-14, 04:04   Link #131
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningtiger13 View Post
Personally I like this aspect of Ichigo needing to regain his powers and over looking some of the past mistakes the series has made I see it all as a gigantic reset for the series only way easier this time around with all the "back story".
Except for the fact that everybody except for Ichigo still posses their crazy unbalanced power levels.
Old 2010-12-14, 07:44   Link #132
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's been going at a slow pace for several years now. And that doesn't make it dramatic. It just makes it ridiculous...
I was kidding on drama
Old 2010-12-14, 08:36   Link #133
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Anybody know what anime that pic is from? It's not Shuffle!, is it? Strictly for research purposes, of course...
It is Shuffle!
Old 2010-12-14, 18:38   Link #134
Lightningtiger13
Gang

Send a message via Yahoo to Lightningtiger13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Except for the fact that everybody except for Ichigo still posses their crazy unbalanced power levels.
They have already mentioned that Ichigo still possesses all of his skill and reflexes; and as soon as whatever happens that gives him back his powers he will be really powerful right off the bat.
Old 2010-12-14, 23:00   Link #135
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Okay so I just read the chapter over again this time to pick out and analyzed it completely and I did notice Uryuu had both his arms in tact also some other things.

It seems that the Xcecution is a organization instead of my precious belief that he meant the execution of all his friends. It seems quite possibly Xceuction is a group of people who are just like Inoue and Chad
Old 2010-12-15, 02:45   Link #136
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
It is Shuffle!
Thought so... Sia is so off-model in that pic...

@secretz:
execution: the actual word in English. Spelled that way in the chapter title(s).
XCUTION: presumably the name of Kuugo's little band of friends. Often preceded by "Welcome to our".

Try to make a little effort. Unless your goal is to spell it a different way each time, to which I say "carry on".

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2010-12-15 at 02:56.
Old 2010-12-15, 03:57   Link #137
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
i'm guessing kubo doesn't really know what to write next. slowing things down allows him to use what little imagination he has left.
Old 2010-12-15, 07:11   Link #138
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i'm guessing kubo doesn't really know what to write next. slowing things down allows him to use what little imagination he has left.
Tell you the truth it hasn't really slowed down it only has seemed like it has for awhile. Think about it we get the manga on a weekly bases but in Japan there way farther than us all chapters cut down when it hits a certain point