AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 03:08   Link #2601
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
MAGIC. Magic should do the trick. Magic should let you blend into the class unnoticed. To be honest, the class isn't that sharp. They have little clue that Shimizu was missing and did very little until he turned up with 60k demons on his side.
Ugh, magic. Have a rather large plot hole? Don't worry, magic can fix that! It's the band-aid to all fantasy-novel inconsistencies!

And as to the whole Shimizu argument, wasn't the guy not that popular? The type of guy who fades into the background (I'm sure Hajime would be slightly jealous of this ability)? It's a lot easier to forget someone than to have someone just appear and act like he was there the entire time. Though the magical band-aid can cover that up.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:15   Link #2602
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
I'm fairly sure Wolf-kun is a fellow student, since Daisuke immediately recognized him. Also consider that Wolf-kun was plotting to offer Hajime Kaori, and I'm guessing no one among the church would have put those two together, since Kaori was basically training with Kouki and co. almost all the time, and hardly ever got in touch with Hajime while they were training before the night of the tragedy.
a classmate with a lot of influence in class. He can blackmail hiyama only with his words. Which make the suspect only 4. Kouki, ryutaro, shizuku, or kaori.
Kouki's too stupid, Shizuku too loyal, kaori impossible.
which make the suspect only ryutaro.. at least thats what i think,,

and also can we stop bullying kouki?? It only make him more pathetic than he already is.
He already suffer enough in this scene,,,

Spoiler for kouki's greatness:

my very first partial translation, please forgive me if there is many incorrect sentence or structure and mistranslation... especially the bolded part,,
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:18   Link #2603
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Ugh, magic. Have a rather large plot hole? Don't worry, magic can fix that! It's the band-aid to all fantasy-novel inconsistencies!

And as to the whole Shimizu argument, wasn't the guy not that popular? The type of guy who fades into the background (I'm sure Hajime would be slightly jealous of this ability)? It's a lot easier to forget someone than to have someone just appear and act like he was there the entire time. Though the magical band-aid can cover that up.
Well, whoever masqueraded as a member of the class could have done the same thing as Shimizu.Just fade into the background.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:23   Link #2604
blankerer

Quote:

At the very least magic isn't going to solve the loss of blood and how weak you would be from it.

Shimizu was just a clotaku that didn't want to interact with others.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:27   Link #2605
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
a classmate with a lot of influence in class. He can blackmail hiyama only with his words. Which make the suspect only 4. Kouki, ryutaro, shizuku, or kaori.

and also can we stop bullying kouki?? It only make him more pathetic than he already is.

my very first partial translation, please forgive me if there is many incorrect sentence or structure and mistranslation... especially the bolded part,,
Yeah good trans, basically covered most of it. Some missed stuff. I remember Kaori said something along the lines of "Even though we are childhood friends, that does not mean we would always be together. I think that fact is natural." instead of ([B]its a given were gonna be together right(as afriend i think). But still, saying its natural is a bit...). Not bashing you or anything for your trans because it is good if you are basing it off of TA(w/o JParser) or GT. If you have JParser, the trans could be a little more accurate.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:32   Link #2606
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
at the very least magic isn't going to solve the loss of blood and how weak you would be from it.
... Hajime was able to drill a hole into a monster after not eating anything for ten days, which should have been enough time for the body to start eating his own muscle... And the only reason why he was able to do this was because of a magic potion... But I'll let that slide since it was a major personality change for our protagonist.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:45   Link #2607
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
arere...
isnt dat only happening in otakus world..??
I mean, it's only happen in anime and manga, why the heck he has a way of think like dat..?
did he think he could do 3P with kaori and shizuku..?
harem wannabe ?

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2014-04-24 at 04:12.
HasNoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:46   Link #2608
oplover
Usually a lurker

Quote:

Poor bastard, suddenly i want to hug him. He seems lost right now, i just wish the best for him.
oplover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 03:46   Link #2609
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
"Shizuku what are you saying, Kaori has a kind nature, thats why she symphatize with hajime who always alone right?. There's no way Kaori could like otaku who has no motivation.
So Kouki actually looks down on people he's not as good as him.I wonder how other people took that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oplover View Post
Poor bastard, suddenly i want to hug him. He seems lost right now, i just wish the best for him.
Reading what I just read suddenly made me want to punch him hard in the face.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-04-24 at 04:11.
Old 2014-04-24, 03:53   Link #2610
EvI

anyway did that guy already started translating? if yes could someone post the link here or send to me in private?

and also thanks for the partail translation maniac88
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 04:10   Link #2611
blackcloud6

ehhmm..can anyone point me to chapter 25? is it already translated?
blackcloud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 04:16   Link #2612
omegasereon

It is probably not translated yet by that one guy(not dreg). Just be patient, else stick with machine trans.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:10   Link #2613
bludvein

I had some hope of character development striking Kouki and making him an actually worthy standard hero (to contrast with Hajime), but now I'm pretty sure his case is terminal. If he hasn't snapped out of it by now, its all downhill from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oplover View Post
He needs a good punch to the face and someone to tell him exactly how he sucks with perfect honesty, since he is incapable of reading between the lines and his standard m.o. is to take massive leaps of insane troll logic in order to suit him personally. Anything less is doomed to bounce off. I agree with the person who said that Kouki is just a huge narcissist right now. He clearly can't even imagine being in the wrong and thinks he is better than pretty much anyone else. It's just natural in his own mind that he is always right.

His friends shrugging off this aspect of his personality is just making him worse.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-24 at 05:22.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:16   Link #2614
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Reading what I just read suddenly made me want to punch him hard in the face.
And it made me want to kick him in the groin. Repeatedly. Until he can no longer reproduce. Cause this level of narcissism/stupidity should not be allowed to exist anymore.

Case in point:

Quote:
"Its not good kaori. I am saying this for your sake. Just look at Nagumo. Having a golden haired girl and also a child that young, not to mention he gave a rabbit people collar like a slave. The black haired woman also call him "master" before. Surely she was forced to do so. He treat girl as his collection, he kill people easily. even though he had a powerful weapon he doesnt want to cooperate with us. If you follow that guy, you wont be happy. So staying with me is good. If you dont stay, even though it is kaori i will stop you. I absolutely wont let you go."
Quote:
"You guys too, you shouldnt follow that guy anymore. Come with me. your power will be needed. Together were gonna save people and bring peace. That girl name was shia? Dont worry, if you follow me youre gonna be freed from slavery. Tio too, its okay not to call me "master" if you girls follow me."

The bolded parts are what made me really really REALLY want to pick up his sword and shove it where the sun don't shine till it comes out through his mouth.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:24   Link #2615
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
And it made me want to kick him in the groin. Repeatedly. Until he can no longer reproduce. Cause this level of narcissism/stupidity should not be allowed to exist anymore.

Case in point:

The bolded parts are what made me really really REALLY want to pick up his sword and shove it where the sun don't shine till it comes out through his mouth.
After re-reading what he said again, I couldn't help myself but lol. My stomach is hurting right now. He's totally contradicting himself.He's a bloody hypocrite who allows himself or the powerful to commit actions he wouldn't allow other people to do.
Old 2014-04-24, 05:28   Link #2616
Awrya
U mad?

He welcomes them to join him because they are strong, which was a pathetic attempt at trying to recuit Yue & co, especially Shia.
He's going to free Shia from slavery if she joins him, but another way to interpret those words is that unless demi-human slaves are strong enough to join him, he won't bother freeing demi-human slaves. Also the "Let's save people together." part was not thought through, basically it comes down to "Let's save the humans who established the slavery system in the first place, surely you won't mind?".
Old 2014-04-24, 05:30   Link #2617
SineMora
Wait for it...

Someone deserves a bunker buster piledriver in the ass... but use a higher wattage this time...
Oh, and use live bullets...

Well If Hajime had revenge on the agenda that time, he would've put his attention on both Dai-Ass-Uke and Kouki-butter-NOT.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:32   Link #2618
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Someone deserves a bunker buster piledriver in the ass... but use a higher wattage this time...
Oh, and use live bullets...
You'll just dirty that bunker buster piledriver. Use his own sword.

Though I find it absolutely hilarious that the girls in Hajime group get goosebumps from Kouki. Even TIO, resident masochist extraordinaire find it too much. Then they hide behind Hajime.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:34   Link #2619
SineMora
Wait for it...

Or just build a tesla coil-cum-anal probe that is powered by the person's magic
and by that person, that will be the one in the receiving end...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 05:39   Link #2620
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
You'll just dirty that bunker buster piledriver. Use his own sword.

Though I find it absolutely hilarious that the girls in Hajime group get goosebumps from Kouki. Even TIO, resident masochist extraordinaire find it too much. Then they hide behind Hajime.
He is just that revolting in this chapter. Clearly they were coerced not to see the greatness of Kouki, right? I wonder how his own classmates will see him from now on? That's what I hope the prologue chapter focuses on.

On an unrelated note.... holy crap its cold here. Its supposed to be 40 degrees, but it feels below freezing.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-24 at 07:33.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel