AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-27, 09:15   Link #2781
bakapervert
A pervert

^ In romance department, I always root for the girl who seem to be in underdog position. Well, I'm rooting for Shia and Kaori here to break through Hajime. Though I also hoping for Tio to show some hidden depth rather than just only as punching bag.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 09:22   Link #2782
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't see how Kaori can possibly do much to get his attention, but she might surprise us. I think she is mostly just a reminder to Hajime of how he used to be, in order to further mellow his ruthless "I don't care" attitude.

Right now its looking more like Yue>>>>>>Shia>Kaori>>>Tio.

I never thought about how it would take the fun out it to have such a clear winner.
No one can afford to ignore yanderes........
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 09:43   Link #2783
Kioras

Quote:
I don't see how Kaori can possibly do much to get his attention, but she might surprise us. I think she is mostly just a reminder to Hajime of how he used to be, in order to further mellow his ruthless "I don't care" attitude.

Right now its looking more like Yue>>>>>>Shia>Kaori>>>Tio.

I never thought about how it would take the fun out it to have such a clear winner.
That is because it is only 1 guy with a bunch of women following him. If the teams were a little more balanced the byplay would not be as bad. Now Hajime more or less largely ignores everyone but Yue in the romance department, making the other characters superfluous outside of dungeons.

Kaori will easily manage to keep up in the dungeon, she has some skills also to boost mana regeneration of other people, so more likely that will be quite useful for someone like Yue. Not to mention, outside of the end of dungeon boss's, there should not be too many monsters that prove to be a challenge for the group.

Since they are going to the volcano dungeon, there should be environmental challenges that need to overcome. Hajime should craft up some magical breath filters to explore as there are a lot of noxious volcanic gas's they need to worry about.

I do wonder what they are going to do with Miu. Are they going to drop her off home beforehand, as I would expect, as bringing a child into a dungeon is a definite no-no for babysitting.

As far as the Wolf and Hayama go, the people they would kidnap would not be Kouki or Shizuka. Kaori has a lot of other friends in the class who may be easier to control, such as Suzu or Eri. Either one of them would be less likely to try to escape or kill the would be kidnappers if given a slight chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
No one can afford to ignore yanderes........
Kaori is a suppressed yandere, if Hajime does not give her proper attention, it may no longer reside under the surface, and a yandere who can heal the damage she causes might be scarier then a normal one. Out of the girls following Hajime, she is the only who seems to have the personality to go up against Yue.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 09:50   Link #2784
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
That is because it is only 1 guy with a bunch of women following him. If the teams were a little more balanced the byplay would not be as bad. Now Hajime more or less largely ignores everyone but Yue in the romance department, making the other characters superfluous outside of dungeons.

Kaori will easily manage to keep up in the dungeon, she has some skills also to boost mana regeneration of other people, so more likely that will be quite useful for someone like Yue. Not to mention, outside of the end of dungeon boss's, there should not be too many monsters that prove to be a challenge for the group.

Since they are going to the volcano dungeon, there should be environmental challenges that need to overcome. Hajime should craft up some magical breath filters to explore as there are a lot of noxious volcanic gas's they need to worry about.

I do wonder what they are going to do with Miu. Are they going to drop her off home beforehand, as I would expect, as bringing a child into a dungeon is a definite no-no for babysitting.

As far as the Wolf and Hayama go, the people they would kidnap would not be Kouki or Shizuka. Kaori has a lot of other friends in the class who may be easier to control, such as Suzu or Eri. Either one of them would be less likely to try to escape or kill the would be kidnappers if given a slight chance.
The mastermind clearly says best friend, so they are definitely talking about Shizuku.

....about Miu, it doesn't seem they are going to return her until after the volcano dungeon(even though the logical thing would be to return her first). So their choices are to have 1 member stay behind to watch her, trust her with someone else, or take her with them. Normally I'd say taking her with them would be dumb, but honestly that might be the safest place she can be. Miu seems to be a magnet for problems, and Hajime and co. could be occupied for weeks.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-27 at 10:19.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 11:47   Link #2785
Kioras

Quote:
The mastermind clearly says best friend, so they are definitely talking about Shizuku.

....about Miu, it doesn't seem they are going to return her until after the volcano dungeon(even though the logical thing would be to return her first). So their choices are to have 1 member stay behind to watch her, trust her with someone else, or take her with them. Normally I'd say taking her with them would be dumb, but honestly that might be the safest place she can be. Miu seems to be a magnet for problems, and Hajime and co. could be occupied for weeks.
So they will try to kidnap Shizuku. Not really the person that really makes a good hostage.

So if they decide to bring Miu through the dungeon, does that mean she will possibly level, learn some skills and then actually get a blessing at the end? Will be kinda weird if she does, will make her even more tempting a target to be kidnapped.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 11:59   Link #2786
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
So they will try to kidnap Shizuku. Not really the person that really makes a good hostage.

So if they decide to bring Miu through the dungeon, does that mean she will possibly level, learn some skills and then actually get a blessing at the end? Will be kinda weird if she does, will make her even more tempting a target to be kidnapped.
Doubt it. If they do bring her with them she wouldn't be doing any fighting. It's not like an rpg where experience is awarded and split between the party. The only nod in that direction is real fights letting you level faster. No participation equals no reward. Plus, the liberators clearly planned for it to be a trial. Getting a free ride=no god magic.

...and Shizuku isn't who I'd pick either, but she is someone who would be guaranteed to draw Kaori back if she was in trouble. I don't think the mastermind has any serious expectations of that going anywhere, he/she is just saying it to placate Daisuke. Even if they did draw Kaori back they have no way to deal with Hajime. Daisuke isn't really thinking about that, but I expect better of our mysterious conspirator. Not to mention he/she doesn't seem to have any personal motive to mess with them.
Old 2014-04-27, 12:01   Link #2787
bakapervert
A pervert

^ Really? In Orcus, you will get the reward even if you contribute nothing worthwhile in the journey right?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 12:12   Link #2788
Awrya
U mad?

The only ones who conquered Orcus were Hajime and Yue, they both contributed.

Ultimately it depends on how the power is passed down. Orcus left a recording which passes down the magic to anyone who entered the magic circle, whereas Miredi had a golem with intelligence to pass down gravity magic. A group of devils may have conquered the dungeon with taming ability, but maybe only a single devil was chosen for gaining the magic.

But it's almost guaranteed that Kaori will gain ancient magic, since she needs a power-up to keep up with the group. I guess it'll be magic-orientated, so even if all members gain the ancient magic, the magic users Yue and Kaori will benefit from it the most.
Old 2014-04-27, 12:21   Link #2789
bludvein

In Orcus, the circle checked their memory first before saying they passed the trial. After that it played the recording and inscribed creation magic. I assume there are similar safeguards in the other dungeons. In the Raisen one the golem observed them throughout the dungeon.
Old 2014-04-28, 02:13   Link #2790
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
So... new chapter today? Can't wait to see Hajime's group interactions from now on.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 02:22   Link #2791
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
So... new chapter today? Can't wait to see Hajime's group interactions from now on.
I think author's taking a break.
Old 2014-04-28, 02:28   Link #2792
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I think author's taking a break.
I think he said after today's chapter. Last chapter said there will be a chapter today.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 02:33   Link #2793
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
huh it was today? the 28th Aprl ..??
Old 2014-04-28, 02:43   Link #2794
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
huh it was today? the 28th Aprl ..??
The last sentence said next update would be today unless I am reading wrong.
Old 2014-04-28, 02:47   Link #2795
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ it's true ... my bad..
Old 2014-04-28, 02:48   Link #2796
bludvein

You aren't, we have a chapter in a little over an hour.
Old 2014-04-28, 04:02   Link #2797
omegasereon

Looks kinda bad, chapter title is Aiko disappeared.
Old 2014-04-28, 04:05   Link #2798
maniac88

its become more bad,,
the author kind of hiatus for the next 7 to 10 days,
and also the chapter out every 5 to 7 days
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 04:07   Link #2799
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

First! Church declared Hajime a heretic. So essentially, in doing so, the Church also declared war on Aiko and all those who support her as Hajime is the the "Sword of the Goddess"? The Church also sent combat nuns to attack Aiko?So the Church plans to use Aiko as a bait to lure Hajime into a trap?

I assume the students are going to be split between the pro-Church group and the pro-Aiko group pretty soon if they caught wind of what happened.
Old 2014-04-28, 04:17   Link #2800
bludvein

So Hajime was declared a heretic, I'm sure he is real hurt by that /sarcasm. Well it was expected eventually.

We also get some more info about the sword Shizuku was given. It is an artifact, but it was useless to Shizuku without direct magic. The kingdom's smiths manage to rig it to work somehow after a couple days. It can be equipped with wind claw when its drawn or lightning clad on the sheath. It can also fire a needle.

Aiko was kidnapped or killed before she could tell Hajime's story to Shizuku. That sucks.

...and it seems the next chapter will take 10 days, and from then on updates will be spaced every 5-7 days.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel