AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 06:19   Link #841
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Why does everyone hate Konohamaru? He's actually LESS obnoxious than Naruto, and considering their relative ages at which they learned advanced jutsu, a more skilled shinobi.
Old 2012-10-03, 06:26   Link #842
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^ I don't think everyone hates him, I think they find him rather annoying. Naruto to was a little annoying when he acted like that in the past.
Old 2012-10-03, 09:47   Link #843
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Kimimaro - Potentially wasted character. He could be a good evil guy turned to a good guy. Also, his ability was a bit too convenient. I mean, shooting every bone from his body and regenerating it at the same time...

Last edited by Tsundere Louise; 2012-10-10 at 04:32. Reason: Mistook the topic...
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 15:47   Link #844
Black-Cat-Sama

I hate Itachi (or moreso Kishi for the wishwashy way of retconning him).

Itachi went from murderous powerful badass that killed his friends and family for power and to test himself or whatever and said all these terrible things to Sasuke that make Sasuke want to get revenge on him. But in Itachi's mind, everything he said and did was in an attempt to make Sasuke NOT turn out how he did? LOL.

So I tell you 'you're weak, come and face me when you have the same eyes as me, kill your best friend to get these eyes. you still haven't reached my level', etc etc etc, and that's me hoping you'll turn out an unangry, vengeless person? Riiiight.

I understand Kishimoto likes the character and wanted him to be seen in a good light, but it really butchered Itachi's reasonings on everything and made him seem, on top of other things, just naive.

While I'm on the topic, I also despise Minato. Instead of Naruto's life being what it is because of unfortunate events and him having to learn and strive through difficulties to get stronger, like he did at first, Minato instead planned and laid out most, if not everyhing for Naruto. So, he's a man that almost perfectly predicted the future in terms of how his son's life would go and invented Jutsu and such (Rasengan) that would help his life be easier and evetually help hi rise to greatness one day?
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 08:13   Link #845
Dark Sasuke_101
Prince DS

@Whoever sent me red rep, I'm not mad but if you think Sasuke's emo then you're just an ignoramus.
Old 2012-10-08, 20:36   Link #846
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsundere Louise View Post
Tiffania - for overly huge m-milk cow-like b-breasts and her ditzy attitude that fits all jokes about blond girls.
Uhhh is that she even IN Naruto??
Old 2012-10-09, 05:46   Link #847
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Uhhh is that she even IN Naruto??
LOL yeah.. not heard of that character.

Anyway Sasuke annoys me the most since he's character has grown the least... No matter how many times Itachi comes back and tells him to give up his revenge...
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 11:24   Link #848
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

>///<

S-Sorry, I've didn't notice that this is a Naruto-only thread... I-I'm so stupid... P-Please... i-ignore that one...

Edit: Changed my previous post.

Last edited by Tsundere Louise; 2012-10-10 at 04:32.
Tsundere Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 18:12   Link #849
nth281

When we were led to believe pain had killed Hinata for a moment I was ecstatic to say the least. I can't stand Hinata
nth281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 13:15   Link #850
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Sasuke annoys me, I respect how much of a badass he is when its come to his ninjutsu prowess but besides that he just needs to stop being a depressing oh woe is me emo bitch.
Old 2013-01-13, 07:46   Link #851
bowie-sensei

The character that I dislike the most is definitely Saskay. I don't know, I just can't stand how he's acting like he's the only one feeling pain. For example, Naruto was treated like shit by everyone, he never met his parents and wasn't really strong at the beginning, but we didn't see him acting like little bitch. Same goes to Kakashi, he lost everyone he loved.. Well, my opinion, I guess. Although I started to like Sasuke a bit when he became insane, you know, Uchihahaha. Also, Konohamaru is indescribably annoying.
Old 2013-02-06, 07:25   Link #852
Monster0

I hate that all the Homosexual characters are evil.In Narutoverse Homo= Evil. All the Uchias fall in love with another man and pow! they go all crazy and evil. Other gay characters that are evil we all know Orochimaru and Kabuto are lovers. Sai was bad when he was Danso's little sex slave, he's free now and going straight. It's not fair that Homo's are potrayed as evil.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:48   Link #853
thermopyle

Naruto. I only continue to read the manga because I happen to like certain side characters. I snore when the messiah takes the spotlight again though.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 15:41   Link #854
Zairuen

I'm sick of sasuke's antics, and furthermore, Naruto's obsession with him. Dear god. Give up on the bastard and kill him already, so the story can move on.
Spoiler for Manga - Last 50 issues or so:
Zairuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 06:39   Link #855
Jooced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
I hate that all the Homosexual characters are evil.In Narutoverse Homo= Evil. All the Uchias fall in love with another man and pow! they go all crazy and evil. Other gay characters that are evil we all know Orochimaru and Kabuto are lovers. Sai was bad when he was Danso's little sex slave, he's free now and going straight. It's not fair that Homo's are potrayed as evil.

To be fair the most powerful evil character isnt gay sakura is annoying to me though.

She always put a burden on naruto and never was really effectionate how i felt she should have been for him. Infact she even used the feelings she knows naruto has for her against him even though he knew she was lying in the end.

Last edited by Jooced; 2013-02-12 at 06:44. Reason: woops
Jooced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 06:49   Link #856
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooced View Post
Infact she even used the feelings she knows naruto has for her against him even though he knew she was lying in the end.
You mean she put Naruto over her own needs and happiness so he wouldn't be hurt? Such a awful thing to do
Old 2013-02-12, 07:00   Link #857
Mistressy
Maximum High Powered Wub
*Graphic Designer

I truelly despise Naruto. Not because he is now overpowered and all, but because of promising to bring Sasuke back to Konoha. Doesn't Naruto know that Sasuke is fully consumed by the darkside. He needs to start understanding and just kill the basterd.
Mistressy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 07:08   Link #858
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistressy View Post
I truelly despise Naruto. Not because he is now overpowered and all, but because of promising to bring Sasuke back to Konoha. Doesn't Naruto know that Sasuke is fully consumed by the darkside. He needs to start understanding and just kill the basterd.
Hey now, don't be so harsh on him. The poor boy is in love He can't help himself
Old 2013-02-12, 08:08   Link #859
Mistressy
Maximum High Powered Wub
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Hey now, don't be so harsh on him. The poor boy is in love He can't help himself

Oh my! What has Naruto become?!
Mistressy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 08:28   Link #860
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistressy View Post
Oh my! What has Naruto become?!
Gay for Sasugay.