AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-10, 06:35   Link #3361
Kyrumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Who are these? Is that White Cosmos on the third pic?

I only recognize KYH, Niko, Chiyu, and Metatron.
From what I can read the left one is "Shadow Cloaker" and the right one is "Rose Milady". No WC on the color pics. There is also one more color pic where you can see Ivory Tower. Snow Fairy, Rose Milady and Ivory Tower belong to the Seven Dwarfs. There are three more unknown dwarfs.

Last edited by Kyrumi; 2016-12-10 at 06:45.
Kyrumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-10, 10:40   Link #3362
saiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrumi View Post
There is also one more color pic where you can see Ivory Tower. Snow Fairy, Rose Milady and Ivory Tower belong to the Seven Dwarfs. There are three more unknown dwarfs.
i got the others

saiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 08:21   Link #3363
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Very suspicious pixellation between Ivory Tower and Black Vise in the colour illustration. I hope it confirms my theory about the two of them.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-11, 18:20   Link #3364
HAXXOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Very suspicious pixellation between Ivory Tower and Black Vise in the colour illustration. I hope it confirms my theory about the two of them.
Which theory? Pliz share
HAXXOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 03:50   Link #3365
gensouR-1

Some spoiler V21 spoilers from the net:
Spoiler for spoiler:

That's pretty much all i can dig up,still waiting for more spoiler details.

Waiting for Sita pickup

No matter what choice they make,humans will find a reason to regret,so in other words,there is no choice without regret,what's important is your heart's true feelings

Last edited by gensouR-1; 2016-12-12 at 04:45.
gensouR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 06:53   Link #3366
Kyrumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
Some spoiler V21 spoilers from the net:
Spoiler for spoiler:

That's pretty much all i can dig up,still waiting for more spoiler details.
Thank you very much!
Old 2016-12-12, 18:50   Link #3367
saiku

Quote:
There are three more unknown dwarfs.
Actually two, Glaciar Behemoth is a Dwarf
Old 2016-12-13, 02:02   Link #3368
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Just gonna help Gensou format his spoilers appropriately, as well as fixing his England a little:

Spoiler for gensouR-1;5995591's Spoiler Dump:
Old 2016-12-14, 11:17   Link #3369
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

WC isn't going to like this. Hope she rages .
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-14, 13:21   Link #3370
saiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by gensouR-1 View Post
to counter this under Metatron's suggestion Crow,Bell,and Metatron goes to Contrary Cathedral to get Metatron's 1st form to fight back,OU members chased after them to prevent from going there,but thanks to Azure Heir's assistance they managed get to Contrary Cathedral and obtained Metatron's 1st form to give them an advantage,Megumi tried to weaken Metatron using <Paradigm Revolution> to force a transition to the <Hell> stage where she's weakened but Haru went to Megumi and convinced her to reverse it and give them the win.
SO they got to perfect Metatron huh
Old 2016-12-15, 05:34   Link #3371
tuckersister

Someone just gave me an idea. What if Kuroyukihime was an adopted daughter. It would make sense after all that is happening in her RL.

I still think she is the daughter of one of the SAO character, but not Kirito (cuz I think GE is his kid). I really want to lean toward Asuna being the mom, but it's still unknown right. Hopefully some clues will be revealed to who's KYH's mom is in a few volume. Haru's mom was a complete shock to me (I mean it!! Didn't think she looked like that). Anyway, it's just theories. I'll wait til more info drop in a couple years.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-15, 05:56   Link #3372
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Someone just gave me an idea. What if Kuroyukihime was an adopted daughter. It would make sense after all that is happening in her RL.

I still think she is the daughter of one of the SAO character, but not Kirito (cuz I think GE is his kid). I really want to lean toward Asuna being the mom, but it's still unknown right. Hopefully some clues will be revealed to who's KYH's mom is in a few volume. Haru's mom was a complete shock to me (I mean it!! Didn't think she looked like that). Anyway, it's just theories. I'll wait til more info drop in a couple years.
The problem with the above theory is that neither Kirito nor Asuna aren't the type of parents one would have in mind when describing the "unloving family" KYH had. Sure, they have flaws as human beings, but they sure did become good, loving parents to their AI child Yui. Both of them don't strike me as people who prefer 2D over 3D. so I don't think they would be such bad parents to one of GE, KYH, or SYH.

There might be parental abandonment, a real-life sibling rivalry between KYH and SYH, the possibility that KYH is actually a product of a forbidden relationship, OR ALL THREE AT ONCE, which could have contributed to the unhappy family life KYH had. In case either one of KYH or SYH was adopted, I guess this explains why KYH doesn't feel like she belongs with her family at all.

That said, I dare say either Suguha or Sinon look the part of being the missing mom to KYH. Suguha had a rather spunky attitude which strikes me as someone who could get pregnant on a one-night stand with Kirito (lol incest) or whoever. Both Sinon and KYH, on the other hand; have a cold, quiet demeanor and pretty dark pasts.

You know. it's kind of annoying that people still keep connecting AW and SAO simply because they are from the same author, although Reki himself already made it clear KYH has nothing to do with Kirito nor Asuna. But when both BB and the SAO games work pretty much the same way, with the former being arguably more advanced than the latter; and back then SAO was VERY popular and bashing Haru for his initial lack of GAR and his ridiculous body type was in fashion, yeah...
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-15, 06:18   Link #3373
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

Just want to add on to judasmartel's reply that it would be extremely unlikely in SAO canon that Asuna would have a child with someone besides Kirito. Kawahara Reki has come out to say he wouldn't break apart his ship, even if it looks like there are dozens of girls vying for Kirito's D-lucidator.
Old 2016-12-15, 12:58   Link #3374
saiku

I checked the russians translation web and found that vol 21 came with a side story named "Return to Eternity".
Old 2016-12-15, 16:47   Link #3375
Kyrumi

Here are the weekly light novel rankings for December 5 - 11

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 30,815 *,*30,815 Accel World Vol.21
*2. 21,514 *,*21,514 Strike the Blood Vol.16
*3. 20,692 1,260,496 Kimi no Na wa. (Kadokawa Bunko)
*4. 20,376 *,*20,376 Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Vol.9
*5. 12,952 *,*29,514 Owari no Seraph: Ichinose Guren, 16-sai no Hametsu Vol.7
*6. *9,033 *,245,954 Kimi no Na wa. (Kadokawa Tsubasa Bunko)
*7. *7,745 *,**7,745 Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Part 3 Vol.2
*8. *7,234 *,304,971 Kimi no Na wa. Another Side: Earthbound
*9. *6,482 *,**6,482 Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" Vol.2
10. *6,225 *,*37,685 Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Vol.9

11. *5,982 *,**5,982 Ryuu & Dr. Series "Ryuu no Kyara, Dr. no Renge"
12. *5,329 *,**5,329 Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Vol.6
13. *5,161 *,**5,161 Oushuu Youitan Vol.14
14. *4,049 *,*38,440 Boukyaku Tantei Series Vol.8
15. *3,951 *,**3,951 4-banme no Inazuke Kouho Vol.4
16. *3,776 *,**3,776 Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Vol.8
17. *3,771 *,**3,771 Real Isekai ni Dungeon ga Dekita
18. *3,598 *,**3,598 Boku to Kanojo no Game Sensou Vol.10
19. *3,561 *,**6,504 Kuroko no Basket: Winter Cup Souhuuhen - Tobira no Mukou
20. *3,526 *,**3,526 Shiro no Junshin: Prince of Silva

21. *3,260 *,**3,645 Kokuhaku Yokou Renshuu Vol.4 "Ima Suki ni Naru." (Kadokawa Tsubasa Bunko)

(source: myanimelist.net)
Old 2016-12-16, 01:59   Link #3376
judasmartel
*Author

You know Accel World Season 2 isn't happening any time soon when Love Live sells by the truckload, Death March is getting an anime, and even the Strike the Blood anime is getting a second season.
Old 2016-12-16, 06:14   Link #3377
Kyrumi

Quote:
You know Accel World Season 2 isn't happening any time soon when Love Live sells by the truckload, Death March is getting an anime, and even the Strike the Blood anime is getting a second season.
Still, the light novel sells pretty well
Old 2016-12-16, 10:16   Link #3378
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Still, the light novel sells pretty well
True, but the only reason it sells so well is because of KYH and the other girls of Haru's harem. Screw that fatty, we want to see more KYH!
Old 2016-12-16, 11:52   Link #3379
Kyrumi

Quote:
Sunrise Studios will earn a lot of money soon, since they announced the new code geass anime.. after then they'll probably do another LL season, but I hope it will be the last one, because they are obviously running out of ideas, if you noticed the similarities between their 2 LL series (yeah, I watched both, bc I was curious to know why LL is that popular). Also, they kinda tricked us with Infinite Burst by advertising it as a movie, without saying that half of it is recap. And by releasing it in theatres, they probably got more of it as they would have deserved.
Those guys know how to make money. >_<
Old 2016-12-16, 13:05   Link #3380
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Sunrise Studios will earn a lot of money soon, since they announced the new code geass anime.. after then they'll probably do another LL season, but I hope it will be the last one, because they are obviously running out of ideas, if you noticed the similarities between their 2 LL series (yeah, I watched both, bc I was curious to know why LL is that popular). Also, they kinda tricked us with Infinite Burst by advertising it as a movie, without saying that half of it is recap. And by releasing it in theatres, they probably got more of it as they would have deserved.
Those guys know how to make money. >_<
You can't deny, though, that Sunrise does have a knack at making history in everything they do.

Epic sword stances? [Every single Sunrise action anime ever] Check.

Epic mecha? [Every single Sunrise mecha anime ever] Check.

First ever epic political anime combined with the above? [Code Geass] Check.

First ever fat protagonist? [Accel World] Check. Daru doesn't count, he's not the main guy of his own show.

Catapulting an obscure fandom phenomenon into one of the biggest cash cow franchises in anime history? [Love Live] Check.

FIRST REAL YAOI KISS IN ANIME HISTORY? [Yuri on Ice] Freaking check! Uhh, Special A doesn't really count, it's only played for laughs, and besides, the one doing it was not himself, he entered the Dark Side while doing that.

Yaoi kisses are downplayed most of the time, either it happened off-screen or it didn't really happen.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2016-12-16 at 16:14.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality