AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-19, 02:22   Link #201
Vinzer
麦わら海賊団万歳!

Black beard was under Ace, he killed some of his nakama and betrayed the white beard, so now Ace is has to find him.
Vinzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 12:56   Link #202
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Damn, I rarely spot Pandaman But it's cool to find out he appeared quite some times in this episode

Anyways... this was a very good episode. The filler part was actually good, and not annoying. Ace travelling with them until Yuba will be cool and funny

About Black Beard... indeed, like Vinzer-san said, he was once part of the White Beards, a member of the 2nd Squad, under Portgas D. Ace, the Commander of the 2nd Squad. Now White Beard sent Ace to kill Black Beard since, as Ace implied; he commited the worst crime: killed his "nakama" and abandoned the crew.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 17:29   Link #203
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Wow nice eye! I wouldnt have caught that even if i watched it 10 times . I luv pandas and Oda choosing a panda just proves how more bad ass he is...why do i love pandas? Long story
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 17:53   Link #204
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Until I started reading the manga I thought black beard = white beard
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 18:23   Link #205
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
YAY! I noticed the pandas ~/o/
He's very different from the One Piece Grand Battle 2 version. (PSX Game)
Take a look at the Pandaman pic from Grand Battle 2:
Spoiler:

Back to the topic...

Yeah, this episode just ruled. Can't wait to see Ace in Yuba. (Wait, I'm expecting for filler episodes? O_o)
I saw a short scene of one of those eps, with Ace and Luffy fighting (try finishing the game with Ace on OP Grand Battle 2, the you unlock this secret movie XD)
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 18:46   Link #206
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
YAY! I noticed the pandas ~/o/
He's very different from the One Piece Grand Battle 2 version. (PSX Game)
Take a look at the Pandaman pic from Grand Battle 2.
Actually, he's the same
Since Pandaman is always hiding, he's seen in many different outfits, every now and then.
Why is he always hiding, you may ask. Well, because he HAS too Oda created a whole background for Pandaman in One Piece.
Pandaman is running from Tomato Gang. Tomato Gang is, as revealed by Oda himself, a debt collector who's trying to capture Pandaman and make him pay the money he owes him. He's often spoted with Pandaman, too. Tomato Gang is a tomato-shaped headed guy who has a tuft of hair on the top of his head, and a mustache (exactly like a tomato ). Rumors says his gun is actually a konbu seaweed roll.

Many people don't know, but Pandaman wasn't created solely for One Piece. Oda has created him a long time before, in a Shonen Jump contest, as a (believe it or not) enemy of Kinnikuman (that's why he's a wrestling fighter - too bad Oda's character wasn't chosen). Since he liked the character, he decided to put him in One Piece as a "Find Wally" type of character, just for fun
Old 2004-05-19, 19:02   Link #207
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Actually, he's the same
Since Pandaman is always hiding, he's seen in many different outfits, every now and then.
D'ya really think so? He has much more muscles than his usual form. Maybe this GB 2 Pandaman Version was the one Oda created for the enemy of Kinnikuman?
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:15   Link #208
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
D'ya really think so? He has much more muscles than his usual form. Maybe this GB 2 Pandaman Version was the one Oda created for the enemy of Kinnikuman?
Maybe not; he is, like I said in my previous post
The "real" Pandaman
Old 2004-05-22, 08:24   Link #209
wnkryo
HainShodan

What's up with that episode 91 fixed version?
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 15:28   Link #210
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

"K-F's recalling One Piece 91 due to a few significant errors (none of which were my fault in any way... so don't look at me like that! ) and you can pick up the revised version at www.kaizoku-fansubs.com or in #kaizoku-fansubs pack #1 on K-F|Devilsfruit. Also, K-F has released the batch of 81-90."

- www.arlongpark.com
Old 2004-05-27, 19:08   Link #211
IronLungs
THIS IS YUMMY!

Gomen, gomen for the off-topic here, but I just have a mere, tiny question for anyone who bothers.
Do you watch the KF's One Piece, wich I do right now,
Or do you choose to download the rather crappy translation from NK?
(It was NK, right? The ones that have the latter episodes?)

I also have no idea where to get the HK ones from IRC (I heard you could get them there. If anyone knows and feels for it, please pm ), I just downloaded one episode from them once from DC++ and the I must say they have a very... unique way to translate japanese and the names

Last edited by IronLungs; 2004-05-27 at 19:25.
IronLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 14:10   Link #212
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
"K-F's recalling One Piece 91 due to a few significant errors (none of which were my fault in any way... so don't look at me like that! ) and you can pick up the revised version at www.kaizoku-fansubs.com or in #kaizoku-fansubs pack #1 on K-F|Devilsfruit. Also, K-F has released the batch of 81-90."

- -------
Can you please remove that link, the site has licensed material on it.
Old 2004-05-28, 15:01   Link #213
Jn183

This ep was a breather. Nothing really major. Those seal turtle are funny. Love how Usopp thought they were weak and got his butt kick. Oh yeah, how Sanji was spinning around on the floor b/c of Nami and Vivi changing clothes. That was a funny one also. However, those can't compare to that 15sec scene with Miss All Sunday in it.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 21:17   Link #214
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
This ep was a breather. Nothing really major. Those seal turtle are funny. Love how Usopp thought they were weak and got his butt kick. Oh yeah, how Sanji was spinning around on the floor b/c of Nami and Vivi changing clothes. That was a funny one also. However, those can't compare to that 15sec scene with Miss All Sunday in it.
hehe ya, Ussop got an asskickin by a Kung-Fu Dugong.. that was funny, notice how they have Turtle Shells? Kinda odd.. (Ninja Turtles + Dugong= Kung Fu Dugongs??)
I would be Spinning on the floor like Sanji too, if they changed clothes ~_^ , When Luffy was showing them some moves, That was rly Funny
Not To mention, we find out more abuot the Plot of Crocodiles , like hints... "Pirate settling Down to a Country.. no.. More Deep move then that." Gotta love Ace :P
But rly had me wondering, What Luffy saw in the Wind that blew , When Ussop heard voices, and the Sand went and was blowing them (Cant get Time Rite now, Ill edit it for it when i get on my comp)
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 21:22   Link #215
wnkryo
HainShodan

The best part of episode 96 was when luffy tried to raise/train his own little turtle kung-fu army

*note that even though they are known as kung-fu turtles, they were actually practicing karate with luffy*
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 22:17   Link #216
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

This episode was alright, had its funny moments .
Old 2004-06-01, 20:22   Link #217
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Lool great episode, by the way didn't anyone notice the skull in that black wind that only Luffy saw ??
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 06:22   Link #218
kansai

Just found ep 120 fansubbed and high quality by #neko-factory rizon. Will see if they did previous eps, cause it looks like they can give KF some competition.
kansai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 07:23   Link #219
Captain_Kuro

Neko-factory eps are fine. They are a lot better than HK at least.
However, they arenīt really any competition for K-F and they only release like one episode every two months or so.
But itīs definitly worth to look at while waiting for K-F to catch up.
Captain_Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 16:11   Link #220
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

uhm. would someone be so kind as to perhaps place in spoiler tags if carue makes it ok....(who reads the manga)
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote