AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 10:24   Link #61
EvilDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDevil View Post
They were a Samurai class, so they had a privilege position of power and wealth as warriors and land owners. I assume something changed once they had no use for them.
Then there is chp 21 about the Kingdom of Bagaran where the Centaurs are the ruling class.

EvilDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 21:17   Link #62
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Cool ^ I don't remember that at all. Now it make sense when the black/old white dude was saying savages about a country that is run by centaurs. I bet the centaur country has a strong past hatred of the other races that enslaved them in the past.

Also read 28-30 just now. Chapter 28 reminded me a bit of the real world, where racists people are still out there. 29 was different than the norm and a change of pace is nice. Props to the centaur slave who killed the general in exchange for his life.

Chapter 30 had 3 highlights I want to mention: 1) Hime mom taking a bath and showing us how MILF's are great, but centaur MILF's take it to another level! 2) Snake girl people can be breed with no legs. 3) Alien? Most likely, because snails (if possible) cannot use flash attacks This is also supported in the earlier chapters where t he girls are fascinated by aliens etc... and we saw a ship.
Old 2013-04-29, 09:07   Link #63
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

The new chapter 31 is yure-centric. Wow that two girls (someone give me their name, the uincorn~ish and the ram-horn ones) surely didn't just played Class-S. They officially engage into sexual relationship, and were not even hiding about it. (the black hair one is main culprit).

The angel president Manami got a childhood friend fangirl, which were not a surprised. While Chi-chan (all three of the triplets) were as cute when they were small as when they grew up.

Then we got a mute chapter (32) on those snake people (Antarctica )and their society. Well the youngling really are small comparing to adult. And it seems the one without human legs are raised to be guardians
Old 2013-06-04, 17:46   Link #64
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

The story expands into international relations, colonialism, and religious conflicts. As always evreyone must be careful not to use racially insensitive language. The older CEO goes the extra mile make his guest comfortable while the Frenchman uncomfortably straddles two worlds. I hope we see more of him.

There are hints that the Antarticans and the amphibians may have a history which our exchange student is unaware of. I wonder if it another example of the Japanese snake/toad/slug meme.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 19:11   Link #65
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The Frenchman is a frog... rly now?

Interesting chapter, although I'm not sure how I feel about the series tackling such topics.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 13:33   Link #66
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Chapter 35: was that sea monster a god or creation from the snake people?

Chapter 36: I guess gods do exist in "A Centaur's Life", anyways, the chapter was short, but fan service to the little sisters almost made it up for me
Old 2013-08-08, 14:46   Link #67
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The series comes up with so many simple and great slice of life ideas. I'm frequently impressed by the diversity of topics and plots.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 21:11   Link #68
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Chapter 37 is out....

This series continues to surprise me with its content at times.
Old 2013-12-01, 05:58   Link #69
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

New chapter is out.

I like the fact that the series can get away with a very serious subject like last chapter's to a chapter about cooking
Old 2014-02-22, 00:25   Link #70
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Is it possibles that Chi-chan are the cuttest cat girls in the whole history of manga?

God, they are so HNNNGGGGGG. OZZMMMGGGG adorable.
Old 2014-05-21, 05:51   Link #71
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Chapter 51.

I swear, this family is the best part of the manga. Sue-chan is too cute, getting kidnapped and all XD
Old 2014-05-28, 14:54   Link #72
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Finally caught up to the most recent release. Was quite surprised to see it depicting concentration camps, execution squads, etc. like it did (a few chs. back) and then switch to such a radically different topic like a mock dungeon crawl, switching to focusing on things like losing a younger sibling and then touching on child rearing psychology!

Yet this is definitely one of the signatures of this thought provoking, odd, fantasy-sorta setting series that frequently delivers... and can often do so without any disharmony to the series as a whole.

Must admit the Antarctican sequences in the most recent chapter were a strange combination of eerie and curious at the same time in setting the tone of the overarching subject.
Old 2014-08-30, 17:33   Link #73
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Caught up to the present chapter again - chapter 54.

The previous ch was interesting in touching upon someone who feels that Hime is their rival. But I like how the focus is a classmate for the rival who is curious about her, though not in a romantic sense. There was something about the ch that was very ... human, I guess (as strange as the phrase might be in relation to this series).

And then from there the next ch totally switches gears and the talk changes to bodily hair?

The interesting thing is this manga can get away with it and be kinda interesting at the same time. Good stuff, and consistently interesting. ^^
Old 2014-08-31, 06:07   Link #74
J4n1

Great story, entertaining characters and decent setting.
Loving this manga for now, even if i'm kinda unsure of the snake conspiracy/space aliens subplot.

Also loving the yuri subtext (and, in couple cases, text) that just hangs around without making it a central source of angst, while being visible enough to bring some tension/excitement (one overt lesbian pair, one, possibly, one sided crush (hope it works out) and then there's Hime, who seems to attract girls where ever she goes).
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, fantasy, slice of life