AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 05:17   Link #481
danny20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouhitori View Post
Maybe CC is just talking to herself
Nah it's the same as with lelouch mother.
so that means lelouch is alive.
I wish they would make a movie and clear things up.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:17   Link #482
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Except...what did it entail? Was that it? Everything Lelouch did was just to get everyone to view him as a bastard before SuZero gutted him and brought about justice, when there are still malicious forces about, no doubt, in the world?

Watch this fragile peace break down in a few years.
Millions of people died, the main economic power is due to a massive recession

Well at least theirs a good chance a complete douchebag dodge the responsibility of picking up the place.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:19   Link #483
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Right, right, one more thing...

It would have been so much more effective if they played Mosaic Kakera at the ED, instead of the R2 ED... Then again, that would have made the ED even sadder...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:20   Link #484
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
About Xingke, I don't know whether he's alive or not, but ShenHu is seen behind when Nunnally and Ohgi meets.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:20   Link #485
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, sure, a lot of people died, but in the three months since the bombing of Tokyo passed, and the two since Pendragon got obliterated, enough people would have...eh, never mind. The whole 'x people being born a day' and all.

And they must have some secondary capital or something. Also, if Britannia was still able to make KMFs and ships and stuff after Pendragon's destruction, the economy can't have been that badly damaged.

@Sprite: He's with the rest of the imprisoned cast, next to Tianzi.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:21   Link #486
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Tamaki's a bartender...
and, What's up with the demon masks on the shelf of Tamaki's bar.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:21   Link #487
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

its pretty open.
Though personally i rather lelouch be dead.
After rewatching that ending.
I teared up.
Especially with them yelling zero's name as
Kallen finally figured it out
and nunnally realized the truth.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:22   Link #488
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
In some sense, it seems the storyline from ep 20 onward is probably a "replacement". For some example, in the last episode, C.C said on how Lulu should come back and fulfill his promise to make her smile. I don't see how dead man can mke her happy especially if C.C. already knew what ZR is beforehand.
This makes me want to think that Lelouch is still alive in a sense. World of C, yeah, but also in a way the farmer too. We don't know and we probably never will. The farmer is probably just to make us go insane with theories and such.
yamibakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:23   Link #489
Charred Knight

Quote:
Well, sure, a lot of people died, but in the three months since the bombing of Tokyo passed, and the two since Pendragon got obliterated, enough people would have...eh, never mind. The whole 'x people being born a day' and all.

And they must have some secondary capital or something. Also, if Britannia was still able to make KMFs and ships and stuff after Pendragon's destruction, the economy can't have been that badly damaged.

@Sprite: He's with the rest of the imprisoned cast, next to Tianzi.
I can't imagine the crap the stock market would have happened after the destruction of Pendragon.

Was it ever stated how many people died in the two bombings?
Old 2008-09-28, 05:23   Link #490
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I myself like endings that are a bit open. It gives you something to discuss and ponder after it's all over. Though I don't know if the discussion is going to really be worth it like it should be.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:25   Link #491
mandarb916

thought it would have been sayoko x orange...not anya x orange... :/
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:26   Link #492
danny20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
This makes me want to think that Lelouch is still alive in a sense. World of C, yeah, but also in a way the farmer too. We don't know and we probably never will. The farmer is probably just to make us go insane with theories and such.
wow yea that farmer she could be talking to him so he could be lelouch.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:26   Link #493
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I can't imagine the crap the stock market would have happened after the destruction of Pendragon.

Was it ever stated how many people died in the two bombings?
Well, at any rate, the market seemed to stabilize itself...pretty damn quickly.

Also, 10 million in Tokyo, and most likely everyone in Pendragon. Though, numbers there are unknown.

A note, too- Damocles must move pretty damn fast if it can reach the Sun in two months.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:26   Link #494
lightbringer
M9000

Although I did not get the Kalulu ending I was hoping for, and I feel that Kallen's potential has been wasted, and that Sunrise trolled us with the whole "Kallen is an essential character" thing by reducing her role to that of a KMF pilot (albeit an elite ace), this episode still deserves a 10/10.

Fortunately, Open Ending = think what you want. And to me, the last scene gives hope that Lelouch survived in the end - somehow. The exact details don't really matter, whether it's Charles' Code or the Will of the Collective Subconscious or whatever. Either way, the ending is either Lelouch staying alive and immortal with C.C., which is what apparently happened, or joining Shirley in the World of C; neither of these is a bad option.

Not to mention, the Lelouch Death Scene was just epic, and pretty much everyone got a happy end (including some people who shouldn't get a happy end after betraying Lelouch but eh). It's somewhat tragic that Suzaku has to carry the burden of killing his best friend for the sake of the world, not to mention the burden of Zero's mask. Even though he said before that he is willing to carry such karma, seeing him cry in that scene was a nice touch.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:27   Link #495
Charred Knight

Quote:
Well, at any rate, the market seemed to stabilize itself...pretty damn quickly.

Also, 10 million in Tokyo, and most likely everyone in Pendragon. Though, numbers there are unknown.
I remember the ten million from Tokyo but I forgot if they ever gave how many where in Pendragon.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:27   Link #496
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Something I just noticed.
When SuZero jumps over Jeremiah, it appears that Jeremiah let him get past him.
Jeremiah's similing when Suzaku gets past him.
Jeremiah was in on it! He smirks after Lelouch gets stabbed and acts like he is trying to keep order.

Cornelia seems to be on to the plan as well... maybe. They jumped in on cue.

Also notice how CC ends up in an agricultural area. Jeremiah and Anya are seen on an orchard.

It seems like CC, Lelouch, Anya, and Jeremiah could end up living together.

Suzaku is pushing Nunnally's wheelchair, also. Seems kind of wierd. Wouldn't she be pissed off that Suzaku killed her brother? I mean... come on. Yeah. it was he brothers plan but... how about some distance?

And Nunnally's crying was top notch. Best crying I've ever heard from an actress! Damn!

So yeah... pretty obvious that Lelouch faked his death. The clues are all there.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:28   Link #497
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
CC is european correct? Maybe she's from Germany. Did we ever find out? I wonder if they are going back to CC's hometown to do some digging...

It could be an Oktoberfest joke but... maybe they go back to where everything started for CC.
Yeah you're right. Probably they are going back to C.C.'s origin. Sounds like the best to me they can do. I'm not 100% sure though if she's from Germany, such dresses are also weared in Switzerland and Austria. However remembering the past scenes of C.C. I tip it's Germany (the south).
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:29   Link #498
itoastmysocks
Rabbit Flavored Socks YUM

considering pendragon was just a playground for the nobility probaly like versailes was for the french... and the tokyo kiyoto area is the most populated area of the world.. I guess we got a 10 to 1 ration in deaths... tokyo to pendragon

edit.. such dresses are found more often among roma... a typical austrian / german / swiss dirndl has an apron.. and that apron is an essential part of it.... seriously.. look up gypsie dresses and you find what she was wearing
itoastmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:29   Link #499
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
Yeah you're right. Probably they are going back to C.C.'s origin. Sounds like the best to me they can do. I'm not 100% sure though if she's from Germany, such dresses are also weared in Switzerland and Austria. However remembering the past scenes of C.C. I tip it's Germany (the south).
and whats up with the epic troll of not telling us CC name
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:30   Link #500
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
Farewell Lulu. It is the best ending for you.
v1nx is offline   Reply With Quote