AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-12-28, 03:50   Link #221
Alucard24

Too bad.... I really want a fighting RM game !
Alucard24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 04:31   Link #222
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

http://www2.moeyo.com/img/06/12/23/5/514.html
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 05:49   Link #223
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
~ *hopes for it to be released >.<*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 11:16   Link #224
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlurEXE View Post
The game appears to be Graffiti Kingdom for the PS2. You can design your character by drawing its parts and assigning a function to each part.

Though how it can be as detailed as what was in the video bewilders me.

Ah, it really looked like Chibi Robo to me.

I really would love some Hina Ichigo or some Kirakishou/Barasuishou figures. I almost got a Sugintou figurine on ebay, but i got outbidded on it. I would have been buying it for one of my friends anyway.
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 15:18   Link #225
ashefatal
YOUR secret stalker

Can anyone direct me to a site that sells Rozen Maiden posters and wallscrolls? ....if there are such items for Rozen Maiden, which..I'm sure there are.
ashefatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 16:14   Link #226
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
To be honest I haven't seen too much of anything that didn't come out of magazines.
Old 2006-12-31, 20:32   Link #227
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
i always lurk on www.ebay.com

and type in rozen maiden to theck out stuff going for cheap or just cool toys.
Old 2006-12-31, 20:54   Link #228
ashefatal
YOUR secret stalker

I already did the E-Bay thing, it's a bit obvious to check that out first ^^;

But no luck on my search
ashefatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 21:04   Link #229
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashefatal View Post
Can anyone direct me to a site that sells Rozen Maiden posters and wallscrolls? ....if there are such items for Rozen Maiden, which..I'm sure there are.
Try http://stores.ebay.com/GK-World
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 04:50   Link #230
Alucard24

Do you know this ? http://www.project-ynp.com/info/info.html

I wonder where I can buy this ^^
Alucard24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 10:11   Link #231
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
lol, the same site a proposed....

BTW, thanks for the info!
Quantumempixusxast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 13:13   Link #232
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard24 View Post
Do you know this ? http://www.project-ynp.com/info/info.html

I wonder where I can buy this ^^
Wow, I am really loving Kirakishou;s design, much better rthen the one seen at the end of Traumend.

www.yesasia.com has got nice RM toys.
Old 2007-01-02, 18:58   Link #233
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Wow, I am really loving Kirakishou;s design, much better rthen the one seen at the end of Traumend.

www.yesasia.com has got nice RM toys.
I'll straightforward say that YesAsia isn't really advantageous costly speaking. Even though we are freed from shipping cost, there is still the monstrous item's price , chiefly in toys section. The shipping cost evidently was transferred into the item price, a trick often done by Ebayers and they think we are a bunch of dummies, not even capable to deduce that . I understand the volition to pay this when money easily leaked out from the wallet , but it remains nonsense. Anyway, interesting new toys you say.....ahem not really. The same as Hobby Link Japan except some products!

By the way, does somebody preordered the Shinku's PVC too? I wasn't able to let this by reason of the reknown quality of Goodsmile's PVCs(I think so) and ..... it is Shinku rarely so well-wrought !! Moreover, as I previously heard, it seems to be a Resin kit conversion into a PVC. A good point to buy it(I think).
Old 2007-01-03, 18:08   Link #234
klinton

Send a message via Yahoo to klinton
Hey all...I've been going through this forum lately, and have to thank you all for soo much information lately. I really didn't realize Rozen Maiden had such a following outside of Japan...heh.

Anyhow...I've been eyballing this thread, as I've only recently gotten re-interested in the series with the launch of JP's Rozen line. I was a little shocked to see such adversity to the dolls here.

Just thought I'd share a pic or two, to see if you can't see just how fantastic these girls are...dunno they seem to be maligned a lot (here by the Rozen fans, and on the Pullip boards by the Pullip fans...). I for one can't wait to get them all (Suigintou is comming later this month...especially excited for her after having watched Overture over the weekend).

Shinku in her coffret (made by another company, not JP):

And the promo art for the entire line (Canaria is the only real dissapointment, as far as I'm concerned...but I'll get her anyway, heh):
klinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:00   Link #235
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

some ugly that dolls, specially Kanaria, the hair is blonde and not green
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:24   Link #236
Megu-chan
Is not junk!

Send a message via AIM to Megu-chan
Hmm to me out of all of those pullip dolls, the only three that really look the best are the twins and Bara xD the little Hina doll looks like she's got a disorder of some sort...and the Gin one looks too sweet, she's missing that...slightly seductive gaze ^^;
Megu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 05:57   Link #237
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
*shiver* i have something against dolls that has oversized heads compared to their body...gives me the creeps (and nightmares) so no i dont like them >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 10:14   Link #238
Lost

Thing about the Pullip dolls is that their faces or expressions are totally wrong from the series, IMO. I don't mean to malign them, but honestly (tho their dresses are accurate and well done), none of their faces are anywhere close to accurately representing the Anime ones. Because of that, they really can't pass off as Rozen Maiden to me. XD But to each his own.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 12:47   Link #239
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumempixusxast View Post
I'll straightforward say that YesAsia isn't really advantageous costly speaking. Even though we are freed from shipping cost, there is still the monstrous item's price , chiefly in toys section. The shipping cost evidently was transferred into the item price, a trick often done by Ebayers and they think we are a bunch of dummies, not even capable to deduce that . I understand the volition to pay this when money easily leaked out from the wallet , but it remains nonsense. Anyway, interesting new toys you say.....ahem not really. The same as Hobby Link Japan except some products!

By the way, does somebody preordered the Shinku's PVC too? I wasn't able to let this by reason of the reknown quality of Goodsmile's PVCs(I think so) and ..... it is Shinku rarely so well-wrought !! Moreover, as I previously heard, it seems to be a Resin kit conversion into a PVC. A good point to buy it(I think).
I really would love that Shinku figgy i hope to get it with my B-day money.

Wow, the RM pullps/dals are beautiful, though I really don't think they look enough like the Rozen Maidens (Kana dosn't have giant butter coloured ringlets for a start, or does Hina have such a permanant look of disdain, and apparently the Suiseiseki's eye is purple, not red/magenta).

However I am completely in love with Barasuisho. I am sure Mr blitz will be joining me in purchasing one perhaps!

PS, what did people think of the Palm characters RM chibi figurines? I think Kirakishou would have made a much better secret character then a small Kun kun.

Quote:
Thing about the Pullip dolls is that their faces or expressions are totally wrong from the series, IMO. I don't mean to malign them, but honestly (tho their dresses are accurate and well done), none of their faces are anywhere close to accurately representing the Anime ones. Because of that, they really can't pass off as Rozen Maiden to me. XD But to each his own.
That#s what I feel! SHinku and Sugintou look too soft and smiling, Kana and Hina look too annoyed and not playful. I really thought of the dolls looking like cosplayers, rather then the RM themselves.

I think Bara is extremely well done. It really looks like they got her slightly insane smile down.

Last edited by Cinnabon-chan; 2007-01-04 at 13:00.
Old 2007-01-04, 13:25   Link #240
Quantumempixusxast
The Supersymetric Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Hey all...I've been going through this forum lately, and have to thank you all for soo much information lately. I really didn't realize Rozen Maiden had such a following outside of Japan...heh.

Anyhow...I've been eyballing this thread, as I've only recently gotten re-interested in the series with the launch of JP's Rozen line. I was a little shocked to see such adversity to the dolls here.

Just thought I'd share a pic or two, to see if you can't see just how fantastic these girls are...dunno they seem to be maligned a lot (here by the Rozen fans, and on the Pullip boards by the Pullip fans...). I for one can't wait to get them all (Suigintou is comming later this month...especially excited for her after having watched Overture over the weekend).

Shinku in her coffret (made by another company, not JP):

And the promo art for the entire line (Canaria is the only real dissapointment, as far as I'm concerned...but I'll get her anyway, heh):
The Bara one is perfect. If only I had money, but only the Shinku's PVC concerns me at this moment.