AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-22, 10:48   Link #13621
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Possesive Spica's a hard one. And where is Chaos going to get a bitch to do that out of the blue?

Although it'll only get worse if Jeno doesn't deny it.
Everything changes.

And I can really imagine Jeno actually leaving the issue up in the air... which would only make said hypothetical situation worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
I can think of more to describe but it's going to be hard.

And their other sides is a far cry from their originators. I do miss Asuka's rants in German and a favorite one is asking God to give Shinji a brain.
Kay basically watched Eva and said "I could do better than that!" And thus was the result

Although I did have Asuka here know German as a secondary language... although I'm not removing Shinji's GAR anytime soon

*watches Shinji add a Big Dipper shaped tatoo on his chest*

Quote:
I'm not sure if the phrasing is correct but it should turn out like this:

"Look at me only?"

Wakata

Quote:

This is the evil I thrive on.

*cue manical laughter*
Because hope is the best spice for despair

Cookies on who can pin the origin anime of that line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Poor guys... And in the same time... Quite lucky.
Yeah

Especially the half of the brothers that Mai has her eyes set on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Both are quoted for truth.
The hardest part is how will I write about his almost decade-long recovery... It was bad enough as it is with what I've planned in the past... Now that Almaria's been added to the equation... I don't know how I'll be able to convey such pain and despair...
Yup, that'll be a challenge... if it was me, I'd describe it all as a time-lapse fast-forward third person piece

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-22, 10:58   Link #13622
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Actually it's Spica that makes it work. There's no one else Jeno would do that for.

"When a man, loves a women...!"

Quote:
Dere? How so?

I think he overloaded

Quote:
Would work but I don't see Jeno going astray that easily.

He tries so hard

Quote:
A love triangle?
I hope it's good...

OUT OF CURIOUSITY, WHICH IS YOUR (OTHER ANYBODY WHO IS READING THIS) FAVORITE LOVE TRIANGLE IN ANIME ?

Quote:
Nothing like a discussion to shake them in their seats.
We're such warmongers

Quote:
Where did this come from? @_@
One fine day when he/she wrote a lime-piece...

Ahhhh~ Fun times...

Quote:
And the binds wind tighter around when promises are broken

"Don't make promises to girl, when you know you can't keep it..."

That sentence is just so... So... So SOMETHING, especially when said by HER

Quote:
Only to deal the blow of neglect to that which we treasure. And who's to say it would hurt less?
But the least, that which you treasure, would never be lost.

Quote:
Well Jeno is in the spotlight more often so it's only fair. Jeno-Spica piece gave a good look of how they are when they're together.
I myself didn't expect it to be so well received

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While I suddenly remembered that Spica is not that type of person... I wonder what she's like when she becomes jealous...
Hey... That is interesting... I've never thought about it before...

What would a jealous-Spica be like ?

Quote:

KISAMARA!!!! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINK OF DEFILING THE HONOR OF MY ALMARIA-CHAAAAAAANNNN!!!!

Fine. It ended with their first kiss. But they never went 4th base.

I guess Aaron is still young...

*shake head*

Quote:
Ah, so you want me to stay? That's good.

"... and going further down into her..."

What?
Why all the teasing?

~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~,~,~,~~ ,~,~,~

"Good nigh-"

But just as she was about to step into her room, Almaria felt a tug on her arm. Before she knew it, Aurion had pulled her close again.

"Auri-!!"

The young man then gently place her against the wall behind her and had used his body to block her off. His left hand holds her right wrist up on the wall, while his left hand proceeds to snake down along her waist. Aurion leads in and blew lightly into her ear, causing the female enforcer to feel pleasure surging through her senses.

Because of this, she was helpless against his advances. It wasn't long before the hand found it's way to her skirt...

At the same time, he move from the ears to her neck, causing her to be moan out instinctively, as well as taking several sharp inhales. Even as she tried to do something with her free hand, the muscles refuse to cooperate... And it wasn't helping that her brain was slowly turning to mush.

With her under his 'spell', young Aurion carried her through the opened door to her room and-

I'll stop right here

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-22 at 11:28.
Old 2007-10-22, 11:18   Link #13623
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

*sprays blood from mouth*

Backlog ... must ... be ... terminated!

(I feel old ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier
I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that diamonds mean money for this art
But that's not the shape of my heart"

Sting,
That's an amazing song by Sting!

Quote:
Ahhh~ I remember the old days when I was poking fun at all of the FF thread Denizens...

Quite literally, I was using a cattle prod on Satashi Until Fuyu took that away from me... Then the other girls went Feminist on my ass...
Then I guess I'll take the lesson and not post GuardianS there, since there will be some *cough* feminist innuendos *cough* later.

Quote:
Not really After that I'm on a timer before the Army drags me away

After that it's working life
It seems like you're set to take on another path in your life.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck.

Quote:
Damn straight!

It's a rare opportunity, after all.

Quote:
Or you're just drunk and are hearing voices in your head
Perhaps. It was crack-ful yesterday.

Quote:
In more ways then one

She likes to take advantage of the term 'tough love'

But because of that, I'm pretty much immune to direct insults to myself, but I still don't like people going against my believes... Refer to the relationship arguements with the retard-fish monkeys...
Retard-fish monkeys? Is that a new species? *goes to research*

I understand what you're implying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Spoiler for Crack:

Blatant rip-off is BLATANT.

Blatant rip-off produces BLATANT EPIC CRACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
About the entire FF mess:
I don’t really care honestly it’s not about if lots of people think I’m right, though that is nice, it’s about being allowed to express my views without being met by a bunch of nonsense about “negativity” and “this is about fun” and whining and insults to “stop posting here”.

But whatever I’m done with it I wasn’t even looking for a fight I was commenting on things and debating them for fun; because this kind of thing is fun for me, but I guess over there only one kind of fun is acceptable to them. I didn’t really expect to encounter a Swarm… In hindsight I should have, but I didn’t so I accidentally kicked the nest, but shit happens and if one person reads it and says “You know maybe insert ludicrous nuclear type spell isn’t such a great idea”, or “Hmm perhaps totally ditching canon isn’t the way to go…” then it was worth the effort.

Anyway like I said I’m already done with that I didn’t want a fight to begin with and though I’m still talking about it with Ark over PMs (since he acutally makes reasonable arguments) I’m not posting in there again and Satashi is now dead to me. I don’t think he made any posts longer then about two sentences in response to anything said and he ended it with some childish whining telling me to stop posting on the board because my "kind" wasn't wanted here. Really the only thing that could have made that last reply better was if he had called me something like a terrible person, then I’d have been smiling from ear to ear.
Well, it's done and over with.

Though, the link with the "Swarm" is ticklish.

Quote:
I actually just wrote a fluffily romantic AurionXAlmaria rabu-rabu scene!!!

I refuse to divulge it just yet! I'm still rereading it for errors... Not to mention I'll be completing Almaria's device and spell-list first! My first attempt...

BTW, a little teaser...

Almaria's device's name is Altair.
Aurion's old device is named Vega.
Altair and Vega: The Chinese tale of the Herder and the Weaver, two which are separated by the Milky Way. (Japanese culture calls it Tanabata.)

It's a sad love story between man and woman. Looking forward to read it (which is just further below this post), must be incredibly touching.

Quote:
To be fair, when I first read one of TK's post, I was rather taken back by his harsh words But after seeing that you guys were okay with it, I just let it be and gotten used to it myself...

The point is, I can understand why they were fast to be defensive.
The first thing I did is to ask about his personal posting style. That makes it much more easier to accept.

Quote:
Why not...

The Tormenkor!

*tumbleweeds roll past*

So cold...

Quote:
Yoosh!

Glock's Spell List, Part II is up!

Spoiler for Typing:

Yup, there will be a Part III. And here's a preview:

Spoiler for Secondary Device:

Cookie for those who can guess its original OC owner.

The amount of Necrontyr reference from Warhammer is incredible! And incredibly HAXX, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Some rip-off technologies I've developed for the war vehicles of the Nanohaverse:

SRM Packs - Short Range Magica Packs. Quickly fires a volley of short ranged, high-speed, unguided arcane missiles. Comes in volleys of 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10.

SSRM Packs - Snipe Short Range Magica Packs. Same as above, but come with a guidance system, thus slowing down the volley firing rate. Launches volleys of 2, 4, 6 and 8.

MRM Packs - Mid Range Magica Packs. The step between SRMs and LRMs, MRMs combine the rapidfire of SRMs with more distance. Even though these lack spell guidance, MRMs deliver a wide arcane explosion upon impact, and is a staple of heavy ground support like the Orca Landspeeder. Comes in 5, 10, 15 and 20.

LRM Packs - Long Range Magica Packs. You guys know the pattern now. Comes in 5, 10, 15 and 20, and generates the most amount of heat.

Proton Torpedoes - A magical JDAM that can be modified with an encasing barrier to allow deep penetration before detonation, thus serving as a "Bunker Buster".

Random post of tech crack inspired by tank crack.
And now, a massive reference to MechWarrior ...

Interface: Mechanoid-related information overload, brain shutdown imminent. Please stand by.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get used to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Spoiler:

It seems that the greatest of physics is at Saito's beck and call. To draw out a sword from a wormhole is ...

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Quote:
Don't make me bash Malay dubs for no apparent reasons.
One sentence says it all.

Quote:
Spoiler for update:

Chapter VII: can I say.... cosplay battle gets trashed???? And whoever here votes for this? I know I am one of them.

*runs from Signum*

And I will kill for this to actually happen in SRW:OGS.
Of course, it can also happen during Hallween Special.
It's a moving scene between Nanoha and Hikki and hilarity at work with the Gemini Sisters.

To sum it all up ... NAISU CHAPTER! *thumbs up*

Quote:
Here's part one of Almaria's profile.

Spoiler for Almaria Corvette:

I hope I conveyed the scenario properly... There are some plotholes... But I just attributed it to some leniency, considering it's TSAB. Almaria came out just fine for me. But I do hope that this Aurion feels different in nature compared to the current one... Though it still felt lacking... Comments?

Expect the next part in a few days.
Ah, this is one of the best profiles ever (better than even Aurion's own). Aurion and Almaria is a match made in heaven, only that fate's twisted hand wrenches them both apart. This is a lovely profile-cum-story that moves the heart.

*dabs eye with kerchief*

Next chapter, now.

*prepares more kerchiefs*
Old 2007-10-22, 11:23   Link #13624
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

[Energy Tank Injected]

Fatal Error. GAR factor present in system. Cannot activate Breaker Beam. Backlog Breaker Shutdown.

Dammit, how can you guys pile up so much of this in two days? I've waded through tanks, GAR, Necrons, nosebleeding, sweetcheesium(what the heck is that?), and who knows what else...

Thumbs up to new characters(Sh...Ah, Saito...I didn't see that coming...), yay for genius short stories, and goodbye for now...

This is the problem with internets...they run away too fast for ore...
Old 2007-10-22, 11:27   Link #13625
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
*stares*

Ji~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is this MASSIVE BLUECHESSIUM?!?!?!?!

I come on and check and find not 1, nor 2, but FIVE PAGES?!??!
Old 2007-10-22, 11:29   Link #13626
Ottocycle

To Aaron: I feel sorry for you. Probably feel like Konami who just discovered that their untainted Fujisaki Shiori got featured in a doujin ero-anime.

To Chaos: You'd fit better doing eroge. Not here LOL.
*facepalms* Oh I get it...
No wonder you don't need the translated text for those that you play....
Old 2007-10-22, 11:38   Link #13627
KBTKaiser

Well, time to get the Seimonji brothers moving...

Spoiler for Aratana Bakusou!! Part K:

Eh...no inspiration == very bad humor attempt. That resolves the adrenaline problem temporarily while removing such an IMBA from the timeline...for now.
Old 2007-10-22, 11:42   Link #13628
Aaron008R

Quote:
Yup, that'll be a challenge... if it was me, I'd describe it all as a time-lapse fast-forward third person piece
I'll do that. Thanks.

Quote:

*shake head*
C'mon.
You seriously expect them too? They became an item at 16(Aurion)&17(Almaria). Almaria dies soon afterwards at 18 years of age.

I prefer to keep 20 or above as my legal minimum limit on how far I'll be taking any young romance in my works.

Quote:
Why all the teasing?

"Good nigh-"

But just as she was about to step into her room, Almaria felt a tug on her arm. Before she knew it, Aurion had pulled her close again.

"Auri-!!"

The young man then gently place her against the wall behind her and had used his body to block her off. His left hand holds her right wrist up on the wall, while his left hand proceeds to snake down along her waist. Aurion leads in and blew lightly into her ear, causing the female enforcer to feel pleasure surging through her senses.

Because of this, she was helpless against his advances. It wasn't long before the hand found it's way to her skirt...

At the same time, he move from the ears to her neck, causing her to be moan out instinctively, as well as taking several sharp inhales. Even as she tried to do something with her free hand, the muscles refuse to cooperate... And it wasn't helping that her brain was slowly turning to mush.

With her under his 'spell', young Aurion carried her through the opened door to her room and-

I'll stop right here
Wait, whoa, hey, when, WHAT?!?!

While it's quite an achievement that Chaos actually used my OC's in one of his works... This is a little too...

Definitely NOT something that would happen in my fanon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Altair and Vega: The Chinese tale of the Herder and the Weaver, two which are separated by the Milky Way. (Japanese culture calls it Tanabata.)

It's a sad love story between man and woman. Looking forward to read it (which is just further below this post), must be incredibly touching.

I themed their relationship as having something similar in results (Never getting to be together). Though my version is more about one of the two dying.

Quote:
Ah, this is one of the best profiles ever (better than even Aurion's own). Aurion and Almaria is a match made in heaven, only that fate's twisted hand wrenches them both apart. This is a lovely profile-cum-story that moves the heart.

*dabs eye with kerchief*
This is one of the best complements I've got for Almaria's profile! Thanks!

@humbug23: Thanks for the condolence...

@LE and Evangelion: Hang in there.

@KBT: Mabiko and Co. to the rescue! What's that training about?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-22, 11:48   Link #13629
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
*gets turned into a killer whale*

"Why is there a killer whale with an astronaut helmet here?!"

Quote:
Eh, what? I have a title now?

Although admittedly, this is way better then the crack I breathed in I love the smell of sweetcheesium in the evening
Beware of diabetes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
... and his hands along her waistline

*runs*

And his breath on her neck. *runs too*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear
Yeah

Well, how long till that dreaded moment would this recent scenario be? You could then write a few more stories
It'll be sad when that scenario comes.

Quote:
And even if Aurion doesn't do it on his own, I'm sure someone wouldn't take it lying down...
Spoiler for Hayate no Gotoku!:

And no, Kha took the name Testarossa over his Alexei name because of Alicia, and no marriage of his parents will change that.

Anyway, we can stoke all the crack we want and nothing can happen.
Unless we can convince Aaron otherwise.

Quote:
Weaklings

*Submarine breaks through the concrete*

DONO!!!!!!!

"Why is there a monkey in the OC thread!??"

Quote:
Yeah

Now this is interesting, wonder who that is.

Quote:
OUT OF CURIOUSITY, WHICH IS YOUR (OTHER ANYBODY WHO IS READING THIS) FAVORITE LOVE TRIANGLE IN ANIME ?
Hmm...that's a tough call there. I'll get back to that later when I rewatch all the anime I have during the holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Why all the teasing?

"Good nigh-"

"Auri-!!"

I'll stop right here
Well there's the official end of our break from the evils of Chaos-kun.
Old 2007-10-22, 12:09   Link #13630
Wibbles
Better than you.

Quote:
"Good nigh-"

"Auri-!!"

I'll stop right here
I'll finish it.

"With her under his 'spell', young Aurion carried her through the opened door to her room and-" Doppelganger was interrupted by a deafening "SHUT UP!!" from nearly everyone in the room. The loudest was Nanoha, who had clamped her hands firmly over a confused Vivio's ears. Hikaru sighed heavily.
"Oy vey... Dopp, what have I told about reading your porn out loud?"
The device in question made a sound like the clearing of a throat. "That's rude, Hii-chi. This is not, 'porn'."
Hikaru's left eye twitched faintly. "Don't call me that. And if it's not porn, then what is it?"
Doppelganger cleared his non-existent throat again. "Simple, my friend. This... is...." he paused, letting the tension rise. "ART!"
No one said anything for a good minute. Then Hikaru picked up his errant device, threw it in the trash bin, and shut the lid tightly.
Old 2007-10-22, 12:26   Link #13631
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post

Nay, my skills aren't good enough...

I've only played one And that is already translated But it was several years ago...

Everything you see here is active imagination

Quote:

C'mon.
You seriously expect them too? They became an item at 16(Aurion)&17(Almaria). Almaria dies soon afterwards at 18 years of age.

I prefer to keep 20 or above as my legal minimum limit on how far I'll be taking any young romance in my works.
I expect THEM to, I expect you NOT to

No matter, I'm sure something along that line would happen, even if it's not the 'full drive'.

Quote:

While it's quite an achievement that Chaos actually used my OC's in one of his works... This is a little too...

Just give in to evil...

Quote:
I themed their relationship as having something similar in results (Never getting to be together). Though my version is more about one of the two dying.
I never liked sad endings for love stories...

Didn't like how Train/Saya ended up...
Didn't like how Kenshin/Tomoe ended up...
Didn't like how Simon/Nia ended up...
Old 2007-10-22, 18:13   Link #13632
KBTKaiser

Quote:
@KBT: Mabiko and Co. to the rescue! What's that training about?
Lessee...tongue lashing from Mabiko, followed by multiple "train 'till you drop" sessions by Maouko, all to basically force them to learn to control their adrenaline drives. Oh and the Familiar sisters are behind the controls of the training room.(Note: this is before Light and Darkness)
Old 2007-10-22, 19:44   Link #13633
Tormenk

Quote:

Both are quoted for truth.
The hardest part is how will I write about his almost decade-long recovery... It was bad enough as it is with what I've planned in the past... Now that Almaria's been added to the equation... I don't know how I'll be able to convey such pain and despair...
You'll have your work cut out for you.

Quote:
"Look only at me."

Methinks.
That's a better version.

Quote:
Everything changes.

And I can really imagine Jeno actually leaving the issue up in the air... which would only make said hypothetical situation worse
That too. It's known how he acts when Spica is concerned.

Quote:
Kay basically watched Eva and said "I could do better than that!" And thus was the result

Although I did have Asuka here know German as a secondary language... although I'm not removing Shinji's GAR anytime soon

I was thinking words declaring his love for Matsuri but that is fine too.

Wonder if the trio ever watched the anime that gave the inspiration for their birth..

Quote:
Because hope is the best spice for despair

Cookies on who can pin the origin anime of that line

Two sides of the same coin after all. Hope and despair is born together but only hope is acknowledged most of the time. All that is needed is a catalyst to flip the coin to the other side.

Quote:
Yeah

Which lucky guy would that be I wonder.

Quote:
Leave it to the creator to give the perfect reply.

Quote:
I hope it's good...

Love-triangles are pretty rare for me and the few that I know of are pretty limited.

Would Yoh-Hao-Anna count?

As far as I can recount for now, it's KNGE.

Quote:
We're such warmongers
Canaans! What is our profession?

War! War! War!

I jest but that's probably a past time anyway.

Quote:
One fine day when he/she wrote a lime-piece...

Ahhhh~ Fun times...
Ahh.So that was it. And it's definitely a he.

Quote:

"Don't make promises to girl, when you know you can't keep it..."

That sentence is just so... So... So SOMETHING, especially when said by HER
Spica? Or was it someone else?

Quote:
And the pain of which a monster is created by your hand shall parallel the same lost.

Quote:
Why not? Three nights of effort certainly showed up.

Quote:

Avatar: Not enough information to compute a possible scenario input more data before recompilation

Quote:
Why all the teasing?

"Good nigh-"

"Auri-!!"

I'll stop right here

Quote:
Then I guess I'll take the lesson and not post GuardianS there, since there will be some *cough* feminist innuendos *cough* later.
Try your luck. Most of them aren't there now I suppose. Although you'll have Eagle and Riddly to contend with.

Quote:

Unless I misread again, aren't Altair and Vega brother devices? That said, it surprised me how you manage to connect such far-away dots.

Quote:

It seems that the greatest of physics is at Saito's beck and call. To draw out a sword from a wormhole is ...

DOES NOT COMPUTE!
Next closet I can think of is Gilgamesh's infamous Gate of Babylon.

Quote:
To Aaron: I feel sorry for you. Probably feel like Konami who just discovered that their untainted Fujisaki Shiori got featured in a doujin ero-anime.

I would support him but I know your talents are in another related area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Eh...no inspiration == very bad humor attempt. That resolves the adrenaline problem temporarily while removing such an IMBA from the timeline...for now.
Dual languages are good. And dark training eh.

Quote:

Maybe I should show my hand soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
I'll finish it.

"With her under his 'spell', young Aurion carried her through the opened door to her room and-" Doppelganger was interrupted by a deafening "SHUT UP!!" from nearly everyone in the room. The loudest was Nanoha, who had clamped her hands firmly over a confused Vivio's ears. Hikaru sighed heavily.
"Oy vey... Dopp, what have I told about reading your porn out loud?"
The device in question made a sound like the clearing of a throat. "That's rude, Hii-chi. This is not, 'porn'."
Hikaru's left eye twitched faintly. "Don't call me that. And if it's not porn, then what is it?"
Doppelganger cleared his non-existent throat again. "Simple, my friend. This... is...." he paused, letting the tension rise. "ART!"
No one said anything for a good minute. Then Hikaru picked up his errant device, threw it in the trash bin, and shut the lid tightly.
Doppelganger is the device to have around.

Quote:
Nay, my skills aren't good enough...

I've only played one And that is already translated But it was several years ago...

Everything you see here is active imagination
Active eh? Wonder what's the power source.

Quote:
Just give in to evil...
I'll take them in and twist it to my own.

Quote:

No ideas about the first two but Simon/Nia was acceptable for me. Although there were obvious holes that she could have lived on.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-22, 20:16   Link #13634
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That's a better version.

"Only look at me, Mawari! Just don't go!"

Quote:
[Adr]
How does he act when Spica is concerned?[/Adr]

Quote:

Wonder if the trio ever watched the anime that gave the inspiration for their birth..

The one sentence you'll hear them scream is-

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!! LIES! LIES! ALL LIES!!!"

Quote:

Two sides of the same coin after all. Hope and despair is born together but only hope is acknowledged most of the time. All that is needed is a catalyst to flip the coin to the other side.

How hypocritical it is of me to mock the 'hope' word when I use it shamelessly

(This could be contributed to the fact that I dislike TK from Digimon with a passion )

Quote:
Only one way to settle this... RUSSIAN ROULETTE!

Quote:
Leave it to the creator to give the perfect reply.
My perfect reply would include a music video

Quote:
Love-triangles are pretty rare for me and the few that I know of are pretty limited.

Hell no

Quote:
I have seen so many that I'm having a hard time picking one

Quote:

Spica? Or was it someone else?

Cortana, from the Halo series

Quote:
And the pain of which a monster is created by your hand shall parallel the same lost.
I'm starting to think it's from "Devil May Cry" @_@

Quote:
Why not? Three nights of effort certainly showed up.
It's more like one of things that I just felt compel to write atm No previous planning

Quote:
Try your luck. Most of them aren't there now I suppose. Although you'll have Eagle and Riddly to contend with.
That's right, we got your back buddy...

... And besides, I miss teasing feminists...

Quote:
Unless I misread again, aren't Altair and Vega brother devices? That said, it surprised me how you manage to connect such far-away dots.
How much more of an omen do they need to be ?

Quote:
My Destroyers all have something like that...

Quote:
I would support him but I know your talents are in another related area.

In order...

Comedy -> Romance -> Action -> Drama -> Mystery

Quote:

Maybe I should show my hand soon..

Yes... Crush his mind...

Quote:
Active eh? Wonder what's the power source.

I've... Seen some stuff...

Quote:
No ideas about the first two but Simon/Nia was acceptable for me. Although there were obvious holes that she could have lived on.

Train/Saya are from the series "Black Cat", the anime wasn't very popular so I didn't expect most people to know about it...

BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW KENSHIN/TOMOE FROM "Rurouni Kenshin OVA" ?!

*Kick into hole*

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-22 at 20:31.
Old 2007-10-22, 20:26   Link #13635
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:

I'm curious as to what the Iron Man Training is about. Sounds serious.

Quote:
C'mon.

Twenty or above for me as well.

Quote:

Understandably, the Weaver and the Herder can still meet together every year, but to remove Almaria from him is ...

*cries fresh tears into kerchief*

Quote:
This is one of the best complements I've got for Almaria's profile! Thanks!
It's your effort, after all. And I dare say it's excellently done, for one who does not go into rabu-rabu (?) too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
[/I]And his breath on her neck. *runs too*
And his eyes looking into hers, deep, dark, and penetrating ...
And his lips, opened ever so slightly, hers tremulous in turn ...
And he lowered himself for the finale of the blissful moment ...
Heat suffused as bodies connected, two physical entities melding into one ...
And ...
(please let your own imagination flow free)

*runs at light speed*

Quote:

Love triangle?

*cough* Leona. *cough*

Quote:

War! War! War!

I jest but that's probably a past time anyway.
Jest for truth?

Quote:
Lest thy feelings become frozen in a wasteland of emotions, then ye shall feel the torturous agony of a spirit whose conscience is dark and remorseful, even though its intent shines like the brightest sun.

For one to treasure something above all, he must be prepared for an unbearable loss. Such is the nature that is laid for man.

Okay, I didn't where I get that.

Quote:
I'll play the safe path first.

Quote:
Altair and Vega are both sister stars, after all, with a range of cultural references to their separation.

Quote:

=====

Edit: On a different sidenote, will it be OOC if ...
1. Nanoha goes into tsun mode, not on her own volition?
2. Chrono takes command of a force that is supposedly in the territory of the Ground Forces (reasons are available)?
3. There is an advanced form of "mental magic" (TK will blast me off for this), though not on the level as forceful mind reading, mind control, telekinesis, or such? It's just a form of enhanced telepathy.
Old 2007-10-22, 20:28   Link #13636
Tormenk

Quote:
Wrong context.

Quote:
[Adr]
How does he act when Spica is concerned?[/Adr]
Pseudo-Tsundere-ish?

*runs*

Quote:

I'm thinking that'll be from Asuka.

Quote:
How hypocritical it is of me to mock the 'hope' word when I use it shamelessly

(This could be contributed to the fact that I dislike TK from Digimon with a passion )
Bearer of Hope. Bringer of Despair.

Quote:
Only one way to settle this... RUSSIAN ROULETTE!
When did this turn into a game. -_-

Quote:
Hell no
"I'll be the wife of the Shaman King." was the statement that gave me the idea. It never was specified who would be the King.

Quote:
Cortana, from the Halo series
I see.

Quote:
I'm starting to think it's from "Devil May Cry" @_@
@_@ For real?

Quote:
That's right, we got your back buddy...

... And besides, I miss teasing feminists...
Yup your turn to be the meat-shield again while the snipers take their time getting there.

Quote:
How much more of a nomen do they need to be ?
Nomen? Not much I guess..

Quote:
My Destroyers all have something like that...
Oops.

Quote:
In order...

Comedy -> Romance -> Action -> Drama -> Mystery
I had no idea it was this many.

Quote:
Yes... Crush his mind...
Well intended mind probably wouldn't be his since I'm not aiming for his OC..

And this just got into my head..

BTW, would you mind lending Jeno for awhile?

Quote:

I've... Seen some stuff...
Some?

Quote:
Train/Saya are from the series "Black Cat", the anime wasn't very popular so I didn't expect most people to know about it...

BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW KENSHIN/TOMOE FROM "Rurouni Kenshin OVA" ?!

*Kick into hole*
I heard of Train/Saya but never watched. And lets say I never got into Kenshin in the first place.

And on hindsight, fitting the ideas of the Virgo MDs would make for some better grunts.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-22, 20:43   Link #13637
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
~And keep his mind on nothing else...~

Quote:
I can't seem to remember any 'good' love triangles to call favorites

Quote:
We're such warmongers
War is such a profitable business

Quote:
To everyone else, except to you...

Quote:
The interactions are just too.... cute, coming from an awesome Destroyer, and then suddenly, the other side

Quote:

I'd imagine her to be the Belldandy-like jealousy storms...

See examples here...

One
Two
Three

Quote:

*shake head*

Quote:
Why all the teasing?

"Good nigh-"

"Auri-!!"

I'll stop right here

Yup, they're gonna be up aaaaaaall night...

Quote:
*sprays blood from mouth*

Backlog ... must ... be ... terminated!

(I feel old ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare

The amount of Necrontyr reference from Warhammer is incredible! And incredibly HAXX, too!
Well, the Necrons have been around in OC since... well, since I introduced this thing:

Spoiler for Sophia:

You should read the accompanying CrosyS scenarios Kha created later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
[Energy Tank Injected]

Fatal Error. GAR factor present in system. Cannot activate Breaker Beam. Backlog Breaker Shutdown.

Dammit, how can you guys pile up so much of this in two days? I've waded through tanks, GAR, Necrons, nosebleeding, sweetcheesium(what the heck is that?), and who knows what else...

Thumbs up to new characters(Sh...Ah, Saito...I didn't see that coming...), yay for genius short stories, and goodbye for now...

This is the problem with internets...they run away too fast for ore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*stares*

Ji~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is this MASSIVE BLUECHESSIUM?!?!?!?!

I come on and check and find not 1, nor 2, but FIVE PAGES?!??!
Aaaah, isn't it such a lovely feeling to be swamped by this ever rabid backlog?

Such is the power of Outer-Canaan

Quote:

...Instinct?

Quote:

So the brothers finally calm down under Mabiko's supreme chiding

Although that Dark Training sounds

Quote:
C'mon.

If Aurion doesn't find himself a mate soon, he's gonna find himself a 40-year old virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R

Chaos2Frozen pawns Aaron008R's head for 500 Gold
The OC is OWNING

Quote:
And his breath on her neck. *runs too*
And his chest on her bos-

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
[/COLOR][/B]"Why is there a monkey in the OC thread!??"
That's no monkey, that's WISE MAN SARU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Now this is interesting, wonder who that is.
Quote:
I've actually dropped a lot of hints regarding which half of the brothers she likes... let's just say, it's the shotgun half

Quote:
Well there's the official end of our break from the evils of Chaos-kun.
We actually had a break?

Quote:
I expect THEM to, I expect you NOT to

No matter, I'm sure something along that line would happen, even if it's not the 'full drive'.
Yes, we EXPECT

Quote:
Just give in to evil...
[Borg]

Resistance is futile Resistance is futile Resistance is futile

[/Borg]

Quote:

Saya... Yup, that one had LOTS of potential...

But this list... it's too much bittersweet in a single post

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think they need to... as of my current scenarios they've been together like two and a half years now. They probably said those words to each other lots of times

And they did, with...

Quote:

...That kind of result

Rey: Interesting.
Shinji: I'd hate to be him...

Quote:

For the light shines the brightest in darkness, and shadow exists in the presence of light.

Quote:

War! War! War!
WAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Ooops

Quote:

Quote:
And his eyes looking into hers, deep, dark, and penetrating ...
And his lips, opened ever so slightly, hers tremulous in turn ...
And he lowered himself for the finale of the blissful moment ...
Heat suffused as bodies connected, two physical entities melding into one ...
And ...
(please let your own imagination flow free)

*runs at light speed*

And he took it ALL THE WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare
Lest thy feelings become frozen in a wasteland of emotions, then ye shall feel the torturous agony of a spirit whose conscience is dark and remorseful, even though its intent shines like the brightest sun.

For one to treasure something above all, he must be prepared for an unbearable loss. Such is the nature that is laid for man.

Okay, I didn't where I get that.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-22, 20:53   Link #13638
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Pseudo-Tsundere-ish?

*runs*

He's more 'dere' than 'tsun' though

Quote:
I'm thinking that'll be from Asuka.
Ahhh... Makes me feel like reading those EVA humor fics again...

I swear, how the hell can that mindfuck of a series inspire people to come up with such brilliant jokes

Quote:
When did this turn into a game. -_-
Reverse-Eroge game then?

Quote:
"I'll be the wife of the Shaman King." was the statement that gave me the idea. It never was specified who would be the King.
Anna has absolute faith

It was never mentioned in the Anime the other reason for Yoh wanting to be the Shaman King huh...

Quote:
@_@ For real?
Could be...

Quote:
Nomen? Not much I guess..
Typo

It was, "An Omen..."

Quote:
BTW, would you mind lending Jeno for awhile?
Just remember,

1. He's not emo.
2. He's not USUALLY hyper.
3. He likes to tease.

Quote:
Some?
Yes... Some... That's all I need though...

That's not to say I don't mind more.

Quote:
~And keep his mind on nothing else...~

*Pink nuclear mushroom cloud of hot Embarrassment*

Quote:
The interactions are just too.... cute, coming from an awesome Destroyer, and then suddenly, the other side

"Adorable... Cute..."

Words that I would never thought I'll hear when I created him...

Quote:

Yup, they're gonna be up aaaaaaall night...

"Aurion-kun... Is too fast..."

And not in the good way

Quote:
...Instinct?

Oi oi

Quote:
If Aurion doesn't find himself a mate soon, he's gonna find himself a 40-year old virgin
You mean he'll be waxing himself?!

Quote:
I've actually dropped a lot of hints regarding which half of the brothers she likes... let's just say, it's the shotgun half

Hehhhh~ ?

Mai has a crush... This interest me greatly...

Quote:
We actually had a break?
school project

Quote:
Saya... Yup, that one had LOTS of potential...

But this list... it's too much bittersweet in a single post
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-10-22 at 21:15.
Old 2007-10-22, 21:16   Link #13639
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Ahhh... Makes me feel like reading those EVA humor fics again...

I swear, how the hell can that mindfuck of a series inspire people to come up with such brilliant jokes

It's an unwritten rule of thumb that any mindfuck, whether it's an isolated event or a whole series(and I do know how big a mindfuck EVA is...)is automatically grounds for jokes. The bigger the psychoburn, the more potential for turning that burn into humor...

And is that a Staff of Light I saw back there??? *likes Necron technology*
Old 2007-10-22, 21:26   Link #13640
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Here's part one of Almaria's profile.

Spoiler for Almaria Corvette:

I hope I conveyed the scenario properly... There are some plotholes... But I just attributed it to some leniency, considering it's TSAB. Almaria came out just fine for me. But I do hope that this Aurion feels different in nature compared to the current one... Though it still felt lacking... Comments?

Expect the next part in a few days.
*cue music of.... To Zanarkand*

Sniff. How sweet. Almaria-san (RIP, friend ) was a sweet-hearted girl, cared for Aurion very much, always sported her beautiful smile wherever she went, and had to swallow the bitter fact of killing for survival.

This so reminds me of pre-Nanoverse Hikki.

*sobs*

No wonder why everyone's rooting for Hayate/Aurion.

*runs*

MOAR PLEASE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

================

Quote:
It's so Aurion, and so touching... And hence such a big loss... I wonder if the Aces ever get to hear of this story.

Almaria must've left a big hole in Aurion's heart... Can Kia fill it up?

I'm more serious about this than HayAurion.

(runs)
One question, though.

Who's Kia?

=================

Quote:
Man, and I had to wait till the Dota players timed out before I could reply (Sentinel is OWNING ) to this gem

And what a gem it was Never knew you could write Sweetcheesium this well, and Almaria's quite the character, and really the perfect person to imagine Aurion with, at least at this stage.

And OWNING Aurion does with the tried and tested rank smacking revelation

Too bad it makes her imminent passing all the more tragic :upset:

Anyways, MOST AWESOME
at the statement in bold, too

And I agree.

Quote:
So it's KiaxAurion now?

I still prefer HxA...

*runs*[
Two votes for H/A!

*runs*

=====================

Quote:
I didn't mean it was bad. I just meant that it would have been better if Hikki was Hikki instead of Hikari when he cried on Nanoha.
Hikki as Hikki instead of Hikari when he cried on Nanoha, you say?

That scene, my friend, will be up VERY SOON.

*runs from Starlight Breaker - Jealousy Shift*

Quote:
That's the point... I had to make people realize that Aurion's plight during the Perfect Void incident was a terribly crushing blow to his entire being rather than just some over-blown HAXX-fest.

But after going to such lengths in bringing Almaria's character to life... It really pains me to let her die so soon... Almaria grew on me faster than any other OC I've made...
Ouch.

=======================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

ZOMG Nanoha in that uniform

Just as long as she doesn't have a giant ant eater on her back...
BANZAII!!

It's Ahaha-tan!

I can't recognise that scene from the anime... from the game?
1: I'd rather have Hikki's WAIFU carrying that when she comes here.

What?

2: I think it's from the anime, but someone made an alternate look on it.

Seriously, we need a Nanoverse Ahaha-tan for great justice!

==============

Quote:
And even if Aurion doesn't do it on his own, I'm sure someone wouldn't take it lying down...
Spoiler for Hayate no Gotoku!:

And no, Kha took the name Testarossa over his Alexei name because of Alicia, and no marriage of his parents will change that.

Anyway, we can stoke all the crack we want and nothing can happen.

Note: at this point, Hikki is very busy doing.... ahem, stuffs. So don't expect him to help.

=================

Quote:
Gemini Sisters singing Luna's song

Mai jealous of the LineBackers' attention of other girls? Whee!

And Hikki gets to cry in Nanoha's arms.
1: does this mean everybody wants the Gemini Sisters to sing San's songs as well?

2: jealous Mai is JEALOUS, yo

3:

===================

Quote:
T3H Ultimate Birthday Gift?

*sniffs crack*

[OOC]

Almaria: Unwrap me... gently...

[/OOC]

*runs*
I SO APPROVE OF THIS SCENARIO-

Aurion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500

===================

Quote:

Shinji: *manly tears* if you're going to sully that noble blood any more, then defeating you will be an act of love!!!!

===================

Quote:
Can't remember my fave love triangle but IMO it has to be Keitaro/Naru/Mutsumi

Quote:
Why all the teasing?

"Good nigh-"

"Auri-!!"

Because of this, she was helpless against his advances. It wasn't long before the hand found its way to her skirt...

I'll stop right here
HOLY SHI-----------

*brain explodes, USB500 instantly dies*

==============

Quote:

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

He won't be around for anytime now.

Quote:
It's a moving scene between Nanoha and Hikki and hilarity at work with the Gemini Sisters.

To sum it all up ... NAISU CHAPTER! *thumbs up*
You just asked for more of Gemini Fan Service, don't you?

S&W: HELL YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs*

===============

Quote:
SnH crack has hit the fan! Everyone run before the voices of a mermaid attacks your nervous system and turns you to steamy crap!!!

Quote:

*Kha gets hit by fast moving object*

Akeno: FAILURE!!!!

Wait a minute... did I just cast Kha as a merman?
Quote:
*gets turned into a killer whale*

Quote:
Symparate 100%?

SONNA BAKANA

Mikawa... Kha?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

Where the hell did all this water come from??

Quote:

A-ah-ah er... Hmm...

*queer yodels fills the air*

*all humans fall asleep*

Quote:
"Why is there a killer whale with an astronaut helmet here?!"
USB500 sees people in thread divided into two warring factions: Lunar's Faction and Sun's Faction. Tension is rising, and the urge to kill each other is also boiling.

Mai, any suggestion?

Mai is too busy chasing after Smith & Wesson to answer USB500.

Oh, well.
Closed Thread